Making Quick Coin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His countenance would soon alter, however - although not exactly for the preferred - when he felt Min's middle finger coated in cold lubricant insert betwixt his bum cheeks direct into his vulnerable anus hiding within, and feeling Min's digit poke into his tight, sensitive backdoor elicited an involuntarily mewl as it was slowly turned and curled inside his rectum to ensure as much of the interior was suitably slippery for the purpose it was to fill. More soft cries from the blond would come about when the goblin slid in a second wet finger - her ring finger to be specific - to join its fellow in the outlet, further loosening the hole through rapid pushing, pulling and twisting several times over, which also quickly stiffened his shaft to a below-average-sized erection.

Pleasing as he may have found it in the moment (not that he would be so open to admit it), Gyllen would later suspect this extra prodding was merely Min wanting to hear his moaning for her own amusement, as well as to further excite their waiting client with a brief preshow, which the prince was made aware of when he looked over his shoulder once the goblin had pulled her green probes from his pucker to see her rejoin Tómas, and seeing she had already yanked his own member from out his underwear with those same nippy digits in the brief span of time it took the blond to turn his neck.

Min squirted a short line of lubricant along the topside of their customer's cock - the proportions of which being nothing of real note although were still lengthier compared to Gyllen's prick - before wrapping her clutch around the circumference and giving a few fast strokes along its inches to slick it up as needed, practically giving its owner a fleeting handjob as a freebie; enough for the man to make a few moans until the goblin abruptly ceased her action and stepped aside. Tómas would have no doubt been disappointed had it not been for the perfect peach of a bubble butt waiting directly before him.

"All yours, mate~" Min gave Tómas the go ahead on Gyllen's behalf, although even if the prince had his qualms, he would not have enough time to voice them before the eager gentleman took the initiative and gripped a rough right hand onto the blond's smooth buttock on the same side, spreading it apart to reveal the young nobleman's anus before guiding his erection's tip to touch the rim with his left mitt. Gyllen gave a flinch and a squeak, which turned into a tensing of his body and a whine behind clenched teeth as Tómas slid his member with relative ease into the blond's twitching rectum until all his length was embedded within and his scrotum was pressed against Gyllen's hairless equivalent.

Tómas appeared to have been satisfied with his rental well enough, for he immediately latched both sets of fingers onto either side of the prince's waist and put himself into a rhythmic thrusting, deeply grunting with every push forwards he made clapping into Gyllen's plush cheeks. Likewise, the blond boy struggled to refrain making moans of his own, and made further self-aware of his slutty noises even louder than that of his own client as they rebounded between the walls of that dingy alleyway, worrying the echoes of his sounds alone might have reached all the way to the lane's entrance, and luring in even more lecherous clientele whose libidinous Min would not hesitate to take advantage of. And the worst part of all this was how much Gyllen was secretly enjoying all this: Tómas' cock was not a disagreeable shape and he had energy to spare, but it was thought of performing this dirty deed in exchange for pay dressed as he was in a place just barely secluded a scant couple metres from the town's occupied streets that excited the promiscuous prince beyond the norm of his kinks regarding such indecent things, and that was before even taking into consideration the circumstances' further improperness for one of his social standing.

Gyllen's hardened prick throbbed in time with each slap of his buttocks caused by the contact of Tómas crotch made with every frequent forward thrust sinking his inches into the blond's bussy, thankful nobody present (as far as he knew) could currently see this abashing involuntary reflex from the angles they stood in relation to his own placement, although the prince's true enthusiasm would be betrayed once he quite obviously and utterly obliviously started shifting his own hips back and forth at a matching measure to the older man plapping him from behind, mutually enhancing their enjoyment - as well as the volume created from their collisions - even if the crossdressing femboy was only subconsciously and selfishly trying to pleasure himself further by having the penis press harder against his prostate.

Regardless of reasons, Gyllen's efforts further spurred Tómas on, although perhaps a tad too much, as not long after the prince commenced being more directly active in the joining act, Tómas - for all the spark he had shewed up till then - gave an abrupt final forward buck of his pelvis and clenched his fingers shackle-like into the younger man's sides, locking the blond in place just as he gave a grunt and Gyllen began feeling a couple globs of hot ball-batter being dumped direct into his rectum far earlier than when he was expecting its arrival: not unpleasant for the trampy prince to discern by any means, but hardly comparable to the lead-up which he was on the receiving end of.

Nevertheless, Tómas had been satisfied, and that was the client's only concern as he unceremoniously withdrew his softening prick with a relieved sigh from the blond's pucker once he had his fleeting few minutes of fun as if he considered the prostituting prince to be a single rung above a penetrable sex toy and treated him as such. Tómas was at least courteous enough to give verbal thanks to the royal rent boy as he stuffed his sausage back into his slacks before casually taking his leave with a jolly hum as if naught had transpired. Gyllen expressed a sigh of his own - though one moreso of discontent - as he stood back up straight, not bothering to watch his customer's return to the main street and prematurely assumed his share of the work was presently wrapped up just as he was about to reach down and pull his cheekies up over his privates.

It was then that the prince realised he was flanked on either side by two further men who stood shoulders above the blond, rapidly swivelling his head right and then left to see the newcomers' lascivious leers looming back down at him before snapping a very vexed visage in Min's direction, who was currently more concerned entertaining herself making the most recently acquired of the currency tumble from one of her grubby palms to the other with a satisfying clink while a hungry glint was present in her red eyes.

"Min! Don't you think you're taking too many, erm, 'patrons' too quickly?" Gyllen opined to the goblin.

"C'mon, don' gimme that look!" Min replied as she quickly stuffed the remuneration into her increasingly bulging pockets upon being directly addressed. "'Genty's, er, I mean, 'Sterlina's' gettin' on with it jus' fine without any gripes." She jutted her thumb towards the opposite side of the backstreet, which Gyllen's gaze followed to see - with widened eyes and an open mouth - his silver-haired counterpart currently on his knees and surrounded by double the amount of men compared to those standing at the prince's sides, able to catch brief glimpses of Argento between the gaps of the encircled bodies showcasing some diligent multitasking in jerking two of the four cocks presently within his reach with matching tempos whilst the remaining two were stuffed into his cheeks at once, although the blond could not perceive the burglar's tongue which was currently making figure eight motions around and between the shafts whilst repeatedly sucking down with his mouth. "Time is money, Gyl- Goldie! And the queue ain't gettin' shorter anytime soon!"

Gyllen's frustration had been so singly focused on Min before being astounded by Argento's assiduity that the increasingly lengthening file of men in waiting had completely escaped his notice until it was pointed out to him, stupefying the prince even further as the line seemed to span the entire extent of the alley. The sight overwhelmed the prince to say the least, and he was unsure if he was truly up for the task, swallowing nervously, but knowing he had little choice lest he wished for an extended trek through the wilderness, Gyllen resumed his undertaking, or rather, one of his impatient clients - with his member already out, erect and lubricated by the goblin's hand - had crept behind the blond and grabbed him firmly by the waist with one secure grip while taking his stiff shaft in the other to put the tip directly against the boi's backdoor as semen from his prior joining was still seeping out of it.

In spite of how easily this second cock slipped into his loosened orifice, Gyllen made a high-pitched whine from being caught unawares as the rude appendage pushed into his rectum just as deeply as Tómas had done, if not slightly moreso, and it did not take any waiting for the new stranger by his back to begin keenly bucking into him while making his excitement known through deep groans. The other of this paying duo would not let himself be left out as this was going on, and situated himself in front of Gyllen about a step apart before he reached over and put both his hands on the femboy's narrow shoulders to forcefully impel down upon, bending the skirt-wearing male's upper body over until his face was level with the renting man's member, who was certainly not shy about shoving it straight into the prince's face.

Gyllen's nose was struck with a strong scent that convinced him the man had just came off from a shift of sweaty toil without first returning home to shower, but there was something about masculine musks that sent the prince's heart racing, like pheromones triggering the part of his grey matter which controlled his libido to laxen its leash and let him enjoy himself without feeling (much) shame, as much as he loathed that facet of his fetishes. True enough, Gyllen willingly opened his maw without having to be requested and wrapped his watering lips around the end of knob that had been rubbing along the outside of his cheek, hearing the man make a moan overhead as he slowly slid his warm mouth down the inches to savour its strong flavouring, starkly contrasted by the stranger currently pounding hard into his boipussy from behind as though it was his method for venting his frustrations of the day, a conjecture which was reinforced by him being brash enough to give the prince's posterior an ungentle swat with the flat of one hand as his pelvis continued to bump into those same jiggly buns while he gleefully declared "take it, ya slag!", though Gyllen's reactionary yelp was naturally muffled from his airways currently being partially obstructed with cock.

Cheeks (on his face) burning red with blush aside, the blond maintained composure as professionally as any veteran courtesan could even with every titillating tingle being sent from his consistently nudged g-spot to his penis, not letting the rapid rate he was being rammed into at his rear dictate his own pace as he started steadily swallowing the stranger in front's above-average length into his throat with only minimal coughing, his lips managing to reach the base before long without falter. It was then - after his sampling of the salty taste had been satiated - that the blond suddenly started shifting his head backwards and ahead with expeditious acceleration and short, quick motions in time with the rest of his body being rebounded from the impacts received from behind.

Gyllen made short work of the pair simultaneously fucking him at both ends upon starting to showcase his fellating prowess, giving one last forward shove of his face to take the entirety of the shaft he was sucking on into his trachea after sensing its owner was close to his end through the slight throbs he felt as its underside rubbed along his tongue, holding his position as the pecker ejaculated while the person it was attached to grunted his satisfaction. At the same time, the one reaming the prince made an analogous sound as he slammed his pubis right up against the blond's bottom to contribute another creampie into the orifice. Like a good whore, Gyllen gulped the cum down as it was pumped from the penis in his mouth, albeit for his own perverted contentment rather than regarding the preference for the patron who had paid for this deepthroating, although the movement of the blond's oesophagus lining as he swallowed were sufficient in keeping the client pleased for the duration of his orgasm.

The two who had been spitroasting Gyllen then withdrew their softening cocks from each of blond's ends at roughly the same instance once their climaxes had concluded, the prince shivering as he felt the excess semen ooze from his winking arsehole once it was unplugged and warmly trickle along the back of his ballsack. "You do that better than my own wife, boy!" The man who Gyllen had sucked off gave his compliments and a pat to blond's head as he and his friend readjusted themselves and put their manhoods away before unceremoniously departing, but Gyllen did not even have the free second needed to straighten his posture before Min had him put back on the grind.

Once more, Gyllen's anus was rammed by a meaty appendage from behind by somebody he was not even able to catch a glimpse of while he was still bent over from behind, letting out a whine as he was refilled while feeling a set of ten digits grope at his soft buttock flesh. It was during this that 'Goldie' noticed Argento had been put into similar position as himself since he last looked: his upper body bowed with his shorts and panties around his knees, letting his erection (similarly sized to the blond's) bounce freely in the open while being shagged from behind by a single husky gentleman who, belying his middle-age was not wanting for stamina as he gripped the silver-haired slut tight by the wrists.

Argento's standing had also shifted at some point so that he was now in considerably closer proximity to Gyllen, to the point where the blond could clearly see the evidence of his previous services still clinging to his pretty countenance in the form of strings of white slime as they faced one another, all while the young burglar beamed broad and blithe without holding back any of his moans knocked out of his mouth by the thrusts being pushed into him, being overall far more candid in his delight from the semi-public sex he was having with strangers compared to the chagrined (though equally slack) blond.

During this, another customer - tall and lean - came forth desiring to be fellated by both femboys at once, and after crossing their procuress' palm with gold, he situated himself just a step away from standing directly between where the two crossdressers were being fucked. He held his cock projected outwards from his open fly, precisely level with Gyllen and Argento's lines of sight as both pairs of their sapphire eyes widened exponentially when they laid upon what was likely the largest length of masculine meat that had been presented before them that day: at least ten inches long from a visual estimate and plentifully girthy to compliment such a size, complete with a prominent vein running along its top surface from base to the bottom of his bellend. The gold and silver-haired sissies were practically salivating from the view they had been graced with, the former staring with mouth agape while the latter licked his lips, and neither able to later recall the face of the fellow it was attached to from being exclusively transfixed on his appendage alone.

The possessor of such a prodigious specimen of a reproductive organ then extended both his arms to either side and placed each of his hands on the backs of the two gawkers heads before pulling them inwards, not with any great compulsion, but enough to encourage them to take a couple steps forwards without the need for verbal instruction, with those who were still enjoying the feminine males' arseholes following behind about as closely as one could possibly get, not once breaking their respective coital connections or even wavering in their tempos! As soon as their faces were within neck's reach, Gyllen and Argento both latched their lips onto either side of the member betwixt them, sliding their mouths up and down the inches in perfect synchronisation whilst the lean man rocked his hips to assist the harlots in further pleasing himself, groaning aloud whenever their kissers jointly came to his exposed glans. The femboys widened their maws around as much of their respective sides of the penis' circumference as they possibly could, their tongues continuously rolling in circles against the flesh as they glissaded back and forth along it, and started holding one another by the hands with fingers intertwined after a point.

This five-person arrangement certainly provided an entertaining show for those observing at a distance: both the waiting males who patiently stood by for their turn with either of the prepossessing young crossdressers as they made approving whoops, and Min, who was so engrossed and enticed by the homosexual liveliness exceeding her expectations that she slipped one of her small hands directly down into the front of her brown shorts to start flicking on the green bean between her legs and nestled within a scarlet bush, unable to contain herself until she was in more private surroundings. Of course, as what might have been expected to those already familiar with the goblin's attitude, Min made it no secret in the slightest that she had started playing with herself to the sight, especially as she saw little reason in being discreet for how raunchy things had become in that secluded dead-end, with her heavy sighing as she self-stimulated gaining the notice of more than a fair few of those in wait, providing a secondary diversion and inspiring some to produce their members early and alleviate a little of their aroused strain by joining her in standing masturbation.

Meanwhile, Gyllen and Argento's oral teamwork was causing the lean man to tremble and huff as he battled to curb his climax. The combined efforts of the lookalikes were a great deal more galvanising on the sensory inputs of their client's cock than he had anticipated, and although the feelings were far from unpleasing, he wished those feelings to be prolonged as much as bodily possible as he paradoxically held their heads even tighter to his dick as his pelvic swaying became all the more lively until a final thrust was made. 'Goldie' and 'Sterlina's' lips were by his penis' base at this time, their blue eyes glancing aside to witness a string of cum being shot from the tip of their shared dick at an impressive velocity, and at that very same moment, Min just so happened to have her head turned away from the fivesome to appreciate the number of males jointly stroking their bare stiffies in hand and failed to notice the trajectory of the projectile semen until it struck her direct in the shaved half of her head and streaked down her brief body to the front and centre of her shorts.

The splatter was met with amused cheers from the onlookers, as the goblin faced forwards again in reaction and surprise to evaluate the impressive range the spunkshot flew in order to reach her, catching the one responsible spraying several jizz wads more across the cobblestones, though none came close to matching the distance crossed by that initial discharge before his ejaculating dribbled to a halt some seconds later. Min simply chuckled at accidental semi-facial, wiping the stroke of semen away from her cheek with her free hand before licking her palm clean as she watched the lean man who had provided the creamy morsel release himself from the lock of Gyllen and Argento's lips, and no sooner had he done so did the non-twins mash their mouths together to start passionately snogging one another in the heat of the moment with half-lidded eyes, mutually twisting their tongues around the other's as they were still being shagged from behind, much to the verbal adulation of their audience.