Making Quick Coin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fundraiser was turning out to be quite the sexual spectacle, Min thought, so much so that she was taking extra care to consciously commit as much of the encompassing details to her memory as it could store so she may recollect them a later date if she ever required aid during solitary evenings spent jilling off. As the goblin was trying to figure out who between the femboys instigated their Frenching however, her attention was diverted by a deep voice speaking just aside where she stood:

"Uh, 'scuse me? Miss?" It humbly said, prompting Min to look to her right and habitually upwards in order to converse face-to-face with the far taller human it belonged to, and found an attractive set of rugged features complemented by a strong jawline looking back down at her. "Sorry, but how much is it for a tussle with your lovely self?" Pleasantly startled by both his appearance and surprisingly civil request, Min gave a hasty scan of the strapping stranger from head to toe, certain he was a mercenary if the budget splint mail on his body and the nicked battleaxe on his back were clue enough, with a hunky frame that made him appear as though he had just stepped out of the pages of 'Studs Triweekly'; precisely Min's type! Or one of them, at least.

"Fuck, lad, I'd do ya for free if we weren' in such dire need of finances!" Min was swift to respond. Although the goblin had not planned on selling herself that afternoon to instead merely act as manager, the sight of her companions being ceaselessly shagged and sucking cocks had substantially ignited her libido, and had she not taken advantage of the opportunity this absolute dish of a man was openly offering her with the promise of pay to boot, it might have been grounds to declare her legally insane. "Hmm...tell ya what, I'll think of a suitable rate while I'm slobberin' on yer knob, yeah~?" She added as her mitts were already set on his legwear to undo his fly.

* * *

The already-slapdash operation eventually devolved into a frenzied free-for-all not long after Min had started directly integrating herself into the affair as more and more men crowded around the goblin, seeking to have their own chances with her, and not exclusively with her mouth. What little regulation the redhead had been maintaining dwindled as her concentration had switched to satisfying clients of her own (and not to mention herself), leaving Gyllen and Argento to the wolves, swarmed without order by those who preferred the tender boys to the crude goblin, or simply had no alternative with the scant availability of free spaces surrounding the small, green-skinned woman and had no the tolerance to hang fire. All three of the amateur prostitutes collectively suffered tugged clothes and pulled hair as the overall aggression of their clientele seemed to intensify like they were trying to outdo one another's testosterone-fueled performances, with the trio's mileage for the rough execution varying between its constituents.

Every penetrable hole on each of those receiving was fiercely fucked umpteen times by a multitude of of differing members, with a cock always seeming to be at the ready to replace a previous as soon as it had creampied and withdrew from the orifice it had been pummeling, allowing for virtually no rest between cycles. The trio's arms were also being seriously exercised from the amount of endless stroking they did on any member that happened to find its way into their hands, their wrists no doubt about to be aching come the morning, while some spots of bare skin on their bodies were even prodded with hard penis tips for those desperate for any sort of contact from the feminine beauties no matter how minor.

Throughout the entire exploit however, Gyllen, Argento and Min maintained the same standard of their application as when it had began as they derived a great deal of enjoyment from the escapade, the insisting demand from their clients deterring them little and even enhancing their personal relishes right up until the chaotic backstreet orgy's final moments when the half-dozen men the throng had been reduced to stood in a semi-circle directly in front of the three strandees, whose gaping orifices which were not their muzzles were cascading with an overflow of cum: Gyllen and Argento upon their knees - with their lipstick smeared and mascara running - while Min - with her top pulled up over her tits and shorts loosely at her ankles - stood directly between the two femboys with arms wrapped behind and around their heads, holding them each cheek-to-cheek with her own face as all three looked upwards, with the goblin's fingers hooked into the corners of the lookalikes' lips, holding their mouths open as she also held hers as wide as her jawbone would allow, sticking out her studded tongue for what was to come.

The final six of their clients pumped away at their penises of varying shapes and sizes in their own hands, but all at similarly frenetic rates, being brought close to the brink of their orgasms after each had experienced a turn with the talents of one of the three now down in front of them, being in this current arrangement following a suggestion from Min, who wanted particularly memorable cap to be put on this episode.

"H-here it comes...!" A chap standing halfway to one side stammered through clenched teeth, partly doubled over as his dominant wrist furiously beat his cock like he was running late for an appointment elsewhere as his other hand held it by its base. As soon as he got the words out, he suddenly leaned backwards and projected his hips, letting out a moan as he tugged down on his dick one last time before a spurt of spunk was ejected from it directly onto Gyllen's upturned nose. The blond flinched as he took the first of the final volleys straight to his nostrils and was greeted with the sexual smell, although it only took a second for the rest of the enclosed males to likewise unload the contents of their testicles onto all three of their targets at roughly the same instance with a concert of cries expressing their exhilaration, the harlots' faces being further glazed than they already had been, with some of the sticky wads actually meeting their marks in the yawning maws before them, which were promptly guzzled down by Min as quick as they came, gulped down by Argento in a single accumulated pile upon the conclusion of the climaxes, and hesitantly swallowed by Gyllen after his platinum-haired counterpart done so with his share.

Upon their recovery following their relief, the customers exchanged fleeting thanks and simple so-longs before vacating at last, abandoning the goblin girl and two human femboys steeped in sweat and semen on their skin, clothing and hairs to continue going about their day, and giving the three travellers a chance to fix themselves up.

"Damn...over all too quickly...ah, well!" Min lamented upon them being left alone for the first time in what seemed like hours, and yet having not been able to achieve a single orgasm of her own for all the drilling she had received during that interval, prompting Gyllen to flash the goblin a silent glare of exasperation in regards to her remark, although, hypocritically, the prince felt comparably unsatisfied, evidenced by his prick having remained perfectly rigid ever since his tryst with Tómas, achingly so as it felt on the very verge of ejaculation from all the pummeling his prostate had been put through, with Argento lingering a similar state of climax denial from likewise treatment, although while the prince did not permit his own release by his own hand to retain what little pride he had left, the burglar was secretly holding out on the possibility that either the blond or the goblin (or maybe even both!) would be so generous as to offer to finish the job on his behalf, although it would not come to pass...right away, that is. "Now, I confess I stopped collectin' the cash after a point. Got too caught up in the heat of the moment, ya see. But! I'm decently certain we've made enough for our fare and then some! What would ya do without me, eh?" The goblin guffawed before giving each of the boys an affirming slap on the back squarely between their shoulder blades simultaneously.

Min then planted a peck with her semen-sticky lips onto the femboys' cum-coated cheeks, first to Gyllen and then to Argento, with a strand of jizz stretching between both the males via the goblin's smooch as they each blushed from this further, more intimate display of fondness. The young men then each felt a tugging on the back of their tops that induced them to lift themselves onto their feet. "Right, you two, wipe yerselves down and let's get a move on!" Min's affectionate mood suddenly shifted into a sterner temper as she swabbed her face clean using her own top as a towel before pulling it back down over her boobs, apparently unbothered by the dark spots that now stained it. "If we hurry, we might jus' be able t' catch th' las' cab outta here. Oh, don' bother changin' though, it'll jus' waste time. And besides, ya were gonna be wearin' those once we got t' Klúbbafer anyway~" She gave a cheeky chuckle while lifting her shorts back to her hips before grabbing the crossdressers by their wrists not a moment sooner after they had fixed their skirt and shorts in a way to not make the bulges in their bottoms too obvious. Gyllen and Argento just barely had the reflexes needed to snag their suitcases from the floor as they were pulled past them while frantically cleaning the ejected seed from their faces as best as they could with their bare hands before being brought back into the light of Leiðinlegur's main street once again.