All Comments on 'Making Teacher Mine Ch. 01'

by centrum1000

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
PaperdartPaperdartover 13 years ago
He didn't know what he was going to do next!

Thoroughly enjoyable. Looking forward to seeing what ideas Robert comes up with for Sam. I hope he keeps his identity secret for a while yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Excellent. Please continue this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where

What happened to Seducing Mom? His friends recorginize her she becomes their slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story

Keep it up..

Only thing is dont make us wait for long for the updates. Delays generally take the edge off it.

love the way she is being dominated and she submits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great start !

excellent first part... love the teacher/student humiliation story, hope you add some public dsiplay as well. keep the series going.

Lostknight25Lostknight25over 13 years ago
Fantastic

Great story so far, you have alot of my own fetishes in here as well, hope there is more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
excellent

Very nice story. I hope the domination in classroom will continue in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it

Love it I hope the class room domination will continue in the next chapter. Will Mrs Harrison come to rely on the donimation especially after she meets him on friday....

72slik72slikabout 13 years ago
great start

wow that is a great start, i can't wait to read more. keep going!!!!!

LittleprickLittleprickabout 13 years ago
Very good story

I love that story. It's a real turn on the blackmail of a teacher.

The part where she blows the wrong guy was great.

I can't wait to read chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

I'm certainly hoping for more of the same. One of my favourite genres and so well written.

GSaintGSaintalmost 13 years ago
Hopefully the beginning...

... of a long story with countless chapters.

I really like your idea of texting and watching her. The best part was to blow the wrong guy. Perfect!

Please show us your next idea! Can't wait to read what is coming. I love teacher-student stories with reluctant teachers like Sam.

schonschonalmost 13 years ago

can not wait to read more very well done thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

oh this is a good story, we need to read more. maybe robert comes over in disguise and fux the stuffins out of sammy and they continue this affair all throughout their college careers. with hubby knowing what was going on all the time and was the mastermind of this and robert moves in and they engage sammy into some bdsm or something and its 2+ partners for sam for life.

jamz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a start

Brilliant idea. Please continue this story asap. I can't wait to "see" what will happen to Mrs. Harrison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
brilliant start

cannot wait to read the next installment of this fabulous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

I hope you plan on adding to this story. There are so many directions you can take it and the story deserves to be finished. For the readers.

goaly08goaly08about 12 years ago
awsome

great story, one of the best i have read in a while. i sure hope your continuing it. would really like to find out how it all goes

brotherofminebrotherofminealmost 12 years ago
When will you continue?

God I what part two so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
When is part 2?

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I hope you are get around to writing the second installment. The manner in which the student uses the blackmail to bring out the professor's true nature rather than simply force her into bed makes this story far better than most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

It is a great idea that you do not force her into straight fucking. I hope you take your time and develope the blackmail.

Please continue!!!

FriskyMedicFriskyMedicover 8 years ago

Great story. Have you written the continuation yet? If so, what did you name it. Can't wait to read tbe rest of her misadventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well???

Why do you start these stories and not finish them?

It was good but it just pisses me off when there's no follow-up. It makes me not want to read any more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Where is the rest?

A great story with a very current back story regarding computer security. Good writing that gets you well into the story; but then it stops after 3 pages.

The story is good for at least one more chapter. I hope you take the time & interest to finish it.

Cheers,

Menderman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story needs a couple more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHERE IS THE END

I HAVE BEEN WAITING 8 YEARS FOR YOU TO FINISH THIS SHOULD I GIVE UP

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
...finish?

Are you ever going to...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Time for. Follow up chapter

Looking forward to he next chapter.as is Mrs Harrison.

eazyguneazygunover 4 years ago
Can't wait to read more!

Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have to finish this series

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Are you still writing? Would love to see where this story goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous