Making the Best of a Bad Storm

Story Info
Who knew helping out a neighbor during a storm could be fun.
3.7k words
3.97
33.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday evening in late fall. My wife Jessica and i (Joe) were in for the evening. We spent the day preparing for heavy rain we were expecting to start around 7pm. We made sure all the gutters were clean as well as removed any debris from any nearby sewer drains to prevent any flooding. The news had predicted several inches of rain in a very short period of time with some areas reaching record levels never seen before. Our cars were stored in our garages. Our driveway is higher than the street level and safe from any risk of flooding.

After finishing our chores, we each took a shower to clean up and get ready to started dinner. While cooking we opened a nice bottle of red wine and started drinking. After about forty minutes we were ready to sit and enjoy dinner. The rain had started but was still very light. Dinner was excellent and Jessica and I then retired to the living room to enjoy a movie. By now we had already finished bottle one and opened up bottle number two.

As we sat for the start of the movie, we noticed the rain and wind picked up in intensity. From our couch we could see the rain start to pool on the street. The entire block in the front of our house started to flood. But even with the horrible weather there was still the occasional car driving down the street. Then around 9pm we notice a car coming from down the street. Water is now up to the bottom of the chassis. As the car drives ever so slowly it made waves that traveled over the lawns. It slowed to a halt in front of our house. It appeared the car has stalled. The driver then proceeds to try to restart the car several times. But he had no luck. The water level continues to rise. The blinkers are now flashing. as the water level is now up to the bottom of the door. The lights on his car went out. Shortly thereafter we noticed the door of the car open.

The wind had picked up. The rain was the heaviest of the night. It was hitting the windows like from a garden hose. The passenger had made his way our the front porch and rang the doorbell. Hesitantly we got up to answer the door. Once we turned the porch light on, we noticed we recognized the gentleman. His name was Logan. He was a person we knew from our neighborhood gym. We run into him at gym several times a week and is in phenomenal shape. He was soaked to his skin. His shoes squeaked. Once we identified him we welcomed him into our home. He stepped out of his shoes and left them on the porch.

We then offered that he get out of the wet cloths and brought him to a nearby bathroom recommending he take a hot shower. He said that sounded like a great idea since it did not look like the rain or flooding will let up anytime soon. I brought him a t-shirt and a pair of gym shorts. He looked about my size. The cloths would be temporary while his cloths were in the dryer. About 20 minutes later he returned to the living room sat is a chair across from us. We had a drink ready for him. He started drinking as we chatted about a variety of different topics. We learned he was not in a relationship having broken up with his girlfriend about two months ago. He was concentrating on work and has not had time to start dating.

We continued to chat and finish another bottle of wine. I noticed my wife Jessica become fidgety. She kept moving around her chair. At one point she excused herself and said she was going to the kitchen to make snacks. About 10 minutes later Jessica returned with a platter of crackers, Italian cheese, olives and sweet dried sausage. I am not sure Logan noticed but when Jessica bend down to place the plater on the table i noticed she was no longer wearing a bra. Her 34C breasts were hanging free. She sat down and we all took part in eating the snacks and drinking more wine. She continued to fidget nervously in her chair. I could not identify the cause. As she moved her breasts slowly swayed under her shirt. i could also see her nipples growing and popping through.

Our bottle of wine was empty and i was going to get up to get another bottle i asked Jessica to follow me to the kitchen for a moment. As i was opening a new bottle of red wine i asked Jessica if everything was alright. Nervously she said yes. The whispered did you notice the shorts you gave Logan do not fit well? No, I have not I replied. Her nipples appeared much bigger as she then said when you go back in take a look at his shorts Logan's twig and berries appear to be hanging out. and they appear to be quite large. What do you mean I asked. As she grabbed my cock through my pants, she replied curtly he appears to have an enormous cock. Its driving me crazy. I can't concentrate on the conversation.

I said collect yourself and let's return the living room. We returned with a fresh bottle of wine and both took our seats across from our guest. We refilled all the glasses and started chatting again. As we spoke i could not help but peak at what Jessica mentioned. Sure enough through the leg of the shorts you could see up the side of Logan's thighs. On one side was an enormous cock and the other side his balls. No wonder Jessica was so turned on. i started to wonder how to make this evening into a threesome. Jessica already seemed ready.

Logan stood up and excused himself to go to the bathroom. After the door closed i turned to my wife and asked her if she was interested in having another threesome? She smiled and flashed her boobs. But pulled her shirt down before Logan returned to the living room. When he returned he sat down and again he was clearly visible again through his shorts. My wife got up and said she was moving her party to the bedroom. Anyone else interested is more than welcome to join her. As she walked away we both watched her ass shake both of us with a surprised look on our faces. Logan turned to me and asked if she was serious? I said it sounded like an invitation to the both of us. As we sat and pondered the invitation, she called from the bedroom i am not going to wait all night.

We both got up and walked to the bedroom. Jessica was sitting on the edge of the bed smiling. I am glad you both came to your senses. She stood up and reached for both of us. Kissing each of us one at a time while each hand rubbed our dicks. As she then turned to kiss Logan we both started to remove her clothes. She raised her hands as Logan pulled off her top and stepped out of her shorts as i pulled them down. She was now naked. Jessica is petite little over 5 feet tall with nice 34C breasts. Weighs about 125lbs and has an ample round shapely ass. She has only a trim landing strip all other hair has been lasered off. So, she never has any stubble or winter bush. I love her exposed lips. Her lips are not hidden by her labia but not too large. Her nipples get hard like a rock and her areolas puff up when extremely excited.

As she stands between us, she kisses Logan while i start stripping removing my shirt. His hands continue to explore her body. Massaging her tits. Slightly pinching her nipples making them grow harder and larger. He then pushed her hair to one side and kisses her neck. While grabbing her ass and holding each cheek in a hand. She then turns to me and helps me pull my pants off leaving me with just my underwear and a hard cock stick out of top. She sees the head and smiles. Logan then removes his shirt. Jessica is naked and we are both down to shorts. Jessica then kneels down in front of Logan reaches up with two hands and pulls down from both side of his hips his shorts exposing a huge cock and hanging balls. When she exposes his package, she gives out a sigh and says i can't wait to get fuck by this big monster. As he steps out of the shorts she grabs his cock with both hands, placing one on top of the other along the shaft. There is still more exposes above her hands. I approximate it is about 8 inches long. He has shaved his cock and balls. Her fingers barely wrap around it.

She then opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue licking the head. She licks the shaft to get it wet to start her blowjob. Jessica removes one hand to allow for a deeper suck and moves it under to cup his balls. Simultaneously sucking on his cock, she massages and pulls on his balls. Watching her make me hard like a rock. She really gets into it moving her hands to his ass to pull his cock deeper into her mouth. While she blows him her eyes are open looking at him and then back me for our reaction. She looks at me to make sure i am watching her. With her mouth still on his cock she reaches for my cock and starts jerking my cock at same time. She slows down when she hears Logan start to moan, as she wants to keep up the teasing.

She keeps one hand on his cock and moves to mine to suck me. Now as she jerks him, she cucks my cock. After bringing me to the edge she stops handling both of us and stands up turns around and kneels on the edge of the bed and climbs on. With her ass facing us, she crawls to the middle of the bed and turns over and lays on her back and smiles knowing how good she made us feel. Bring us both to the edge of cuming but held us both from cuming. She slightly spread her legs while made her lips spread. From our spot at the edge of the bed we could see how excited she was. Her pussy looked wet, and her nipples were both sticking straight up. All puffy and engorged.

Logan and i both look at each other and then climb onto the bed one of either side of her. She now had four hands exploring her body. Each of us kissing her. Reaching down we stroked her body and inner thighs while our other hand massaged a breast. The hands massaging her breasts prepare her nipples for our tongue and mouth, We each sucked and flicked a nipple. Her body wanted more. As we teased her we could see her arch her hips up like she was looking for someone to pay attention to her pussy. Logan then moved down and layed between her legs and used his fingers to expose her clit. He used his index finger first dipping into her very wet pussy then using it's own juices to rub around her clit further driving her crazy. She continued to lift her nips up to get him to lick her, after teasing her some more he started to kiss her inner thighs.

Jessica was pleading with Logan to eat her pussy. He then proceeded kiss his way up to her lips. Sticking out his tongue he started to flick her clit. sending her in a loud moan. With this she reached for my cock and pulled it her mouth. I moved up to the side of her head as she tilted her head to suck my cock. As she used one hand to hold my cock steady, she placed the other over Logan's head to keep him planted on her clit. I reached down, using both of my hands one on each nipple i pulled and played with them to heighten her excitement, She could barely keep her mouth on my cock. Several times moving off to take a deep breath and moan.

Logan continued to eat her taking time to moved off clit and stick tongue into her juicy pussy as well as moving down to her ass. We could tell she was getting close to coming and he was looking to tease her as long as he could. She used her hand and pulled his head by his hair and moved him back to her clit while at the same time moving her hips up to meet his mouth. She then instructed him to make her cum. He with deliberate steady slow strokes of his tongue directly on her clit made her start to shake. He did not let up. He did not speed up or use more pressure. He wanted her orgasm to build. She stopped sucking me and closed her eyes to concentrate on the feeling between her legs. Her thighs started to slowly shake, and she started to moan. Logan was using both hands to spread her pussy fully exposing her clit to his tongue., He was having a hard time keeping his tongue planted on her clit as her hips were moving so much. Her orgasm peaked shortly thereafter with her rubbing her pussy into Logans face and a loud and long statement repeatedly saying she was cumming, then her hips dropped, and she stopped moving but continued to breath heavy. Wow as all I could say that was so hot to watch.

After a couple moments of rest, she got back up and looked around and say i am ready for round two. She gets up on her knees and then bends over onto her elbows and shakes her ass. Looking at Logan she says do you want to put that big cock in me? He says i would love to. So she says then get behind me a fuck me doggy. It's one of one favorite positions. Logan gets up and kneels between her spread lags. He lays his cock between the cheeks of her hot ass. It is sticking straight up. He then backs up a little and grabs his shaft and then looks for the target. He rubs the head of his cock up and down Jessica's lips getting the head wet with her juices. Then he pushes is hips forward spreading her lips around the head of his cock. He stops for a second.

Logan pulled out and repeated just putting in the head of his cock further teasing Jessica. She caught on and during the next return of his cock head she pushed her ass back into his body taking the full length of his cock right down to his balls. She surprised him. Now the both of them both let out a moan. She was now filled with a large cock, while he was enveloped by a hot wet and tight pussy. He then placed his hand on either side of her hips and started pumping the full length of his cock in and out of her. As he pumped his big hanging balls enhanced the feeling by banging into her clit on every forward motion. This motion also caused her tits to swing making watching so hot.

As Logan pumped her his hips hit Jessica's ass causing giggles with such erotic motion, I moved up and sat with my back to the headboard so she could suck my cock at same time as getting fucked. She got the idea and started sucking my cock. Each of his forward motions push her onto me, She would then move back to reposition. Then get pushed again. She was close to cumming again and could not concentrate on sucking my cock so she pulled off and place her head in my lap while he pumps as fast as he could. both of them appeared to cum at the same time. He dumped his load deep in her in five massive ejections. Each one was followed by a grunt and at the same time she was announcing she was cuming. again. At this point i had to come i asked to switch places He pulled out his cock covered in both their fluids, He sat in my spot, and she cleaned his cock. I moved in behind her. and could see their cume dripping from her pussy. It was one of the most erotic things i have ever seen. I just then lined up my cock and plunged it in. It felt so different. So wet. My cock pushed his cum out. It dripped down my balls and dripped from her pussy down her legs. Wow i just kept pumping. The squishiness was making me want to never stop. i pumped and fucked her until i also dropped a big load in her pussy. Jessica then just layed down and rolled over onto her back with her legs spread. I could see the cum slowly drip out down to her ass. Her pussy lips still spread. We all had cum Jessica at least twice and us each once. We took a break. All just lying there resting.

Jessica after what feels like a twenty-minute nap opens her eyes looks at both of us and smiles that was great but while I still have two hot guys I want to go again. She asks Logan to move to the couch and sit on the edge. The couch is close to the edge of the bed. She then tells me to sit on the edge of the bed. We are both sitting where she placed us with hardons waiting to hear her next set of instructions. Jessica get up and moves between Logan's legs, she then moves her legs on the outside of his legs spreading her lips and sitting down on his cock. She rides up and down his cock. What a hot scene. i see his cock glisten with her juices, her tits bounce, her lips wrapped tight around his shaft and as she looks directly at me. I then see his hands come around her body and start to play with her tits. She reaches up and covers his hands with her hands as she keeps on bouncing. She next moves his hands to her hips and leans forward. She uses her hands to stabilize on my legs and sucks my cock as he uses his hands to help her to continue to bounce and move on his cock. With her bent over her tits are free flowing and bouncing so i reach under to give a squeeze. Wow do they feel good.

After some time, she says her back is starting to get sore and want to move to another position. She pulls Logan out. His cock is all shiny from her juices. She then spins around and mounts his cock again but now facing him. She is now sitting on his cock right down to his balls. All eight inches are in her. I can see his balls hanging under her hot round ass. She then says to me can you get the lube? i want the both of you at the same time. I then open the night table drawer and pull out the tube. i start by lubing up my cock. Applying a liberal amount all up and down my hard shaft. and proceed to add some to her ass using my finger. Playing with her hole i add more lube. I move closer and ask her if she is ready. She said yes. They both stopped moving. She reached around and spread her ass cheeks to allow for easier access. I moved my cock head to her ass and started to push. Slowly as she relaxed resistance reduced, and my cock edged further into her. She soon let go of her ass cheeks and grabbed the couch back and started to move her body. We both noticed that and also started to pump slowly to match her movement.

She kept moving holding on the couch. Logan grabbed her ass and held her cheeks, while i reached around and held her tits. She just kept screaming fuck that feels so good over and over. It was one pile of moving parts and moaning people. One by one we all came. i fell out of her ass. She fell forward and collapsed onto Logan. His cock shrinking after he came and popped out of her pussy leaving a mess of cume dripping out. We all were exhausted and all moved back to the bed, with her in the middle and fell asleep.

We all slept till the early morning. The bright sun in the windows woke us all up. A look out the window finds the street dry and the flood gone. My wife invites the two of us to join her in the large shower. We follow her. We proceed to wash up. Dry off and return to the bedroom. She starts by wanting to thank us for one of best evenings of her life and says she would like to thank both of us with a blowjob. She proceeds to move back and forth between our cock sucking and playing with our balls until we are both ready to shoot. She then opens her mouth and say cum in my mouth and on my tits. We both grab our cocks and start jerking. Neither able to hold out long we start shooting filling her mouth up with cume. What missed hitting her mouth fell onto her tits as well as the excess dripping from her mouth also went onto her tits. As we finished cuming she swallowed the load in her mouth and sucked the tips or our cocks and whatever cume left in them out. Wiped her mouth and said ahh. That was good. She asked if everyone had a good time and if we would be interested in ever repeating in the future. The answer was an astounding yes from both of us.