All Comments on 'Making the Grade Ch. 01-02'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice

This is excellent story telling. I do hope that there's a chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding!

I cannot wait till chapter three. Will Tracey have the roommate submit to her as well? I get wet thinking about it

dadischdadischover 12 years ago

What a super start to the story. I am really looking forward to chapter 3. Very well written.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Fabulous story! Such a great story & I'm ready for the next chapters! A must read!!!

smoothboismoothboiover 12 years ago
sexual freedom in submission

I think anyone who identifies as a sexual submissive really needs to experience a homosexual D/s situation where the Dom/me takes total control of the sub's sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This story made my pussy so wet I couldn't help but to play with it. Please do more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Update?

Greatly enjoyed the story. Next chapter coming?

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 12 years ago
Nice story.

I hope you finish it. Just the two of them, plus grad students, would easily fill 2-3 more chapters. If the roommate situation plays out, there could be 5 or 6 before all is said and done. Go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very exciting story

This story was incredibly sexy. I enjoyed it immencly and can't wai for the next chapter. Hugger

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good so far

good story so far when can we have the next parts to this story. would love to see if the teacher gets her to get her mother involved in the near future

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Loved it. I've been looking for a story like this to read. It 10x better than any video I could see. The girl really didn't mind submitting to her mistress. I loved it and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lovely Story

Lovely Story: Well crafted story, very beleiveable storyLine. Yes ! we are awaiting The Next installments of this saga.

SluttyDomintrixSluttyDomintrixalmost 10 years ago

I haven't been this turned on when reading a story! OMG I loved it so much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love

Love you writing style. I flashed back to college and pledge week at my sisters sorority. Memories of being paraded around nude and humiliated. They forced me to perform oral sex on not one but all the other pledges. My submissive nature was revealed. I loved it, so much so that I was willingly used by all of them over the next four years. The highlight of my sexual awakening happened after my sister forced me to service her boyfriend after he had sex with her. I was so humiliated kneeling down to take his wet sex into my mouth, knowing she was laying on the bed enjoying my performance. When he left I was still on the floor and Karen still nude on the bed. I was crying when I got up to leave. Then came the moment that changed my life. The sound of Karen's voice "Your not done yet Loni", turning to see my big sister smile.

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED NEXT

YOU RECEIVE NEARLY 105,000 VIEWS + 43 FAVORITES AND 14 COMMENTS NOT COUNTING MY COMMENT. I'M CERTAIN THAT MOST IF NOT ALL WERE POSITIVE REMARKS. PROBABLY ASKING WHEN WILL THERE BE THE NEXT CHAPTER. MY QUESTION IS WHY WOULD YOU PROMOTE A STORY THAT YOU DIDN'T STAY WITH AND FINISH? EVEN AFTER GETTING VERY GOOD RESPONSE FROM YOUR FANS!!!

THIS IS A VERY EXCITING SERIES IT IS VERY MUCH WORTH REVISITING. ADD MY 5🌟's AND 12 dozen roses. 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dig you finish the story?

Surely you will continue this great story? I just can't believe you would not finish what you started.

petey377petey377about 2 years ago

very HOT can't wait to read the next part your stories are amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous