Making the Most of my Eighteenth

Story Info
Coming of age as a cock lover.
2.2k words
4.57
3.3k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story only has characters over the age of 18.

My birthday was an awkward date, January 5th and this one was to prove a particularly eventful one.

I'm Jack and my birthday was to be my eighteenth.

I had been so excited because it was the day I was going to come out and get myself some action. I'd known I was gay for a few years now but had gone through the pretence of dating girls. It never felt quite right though and I was determined that I would not conform to a straight relationship just to please others.

I live with my widowed mother and I was sure she had guessed which way I was going, due to the stack of gay magazines under my bed but she said nothing. I just used to throw them untidily under the bed but every so often, she would clean my room and leave them in date order in piles.

It was scarcely plausible that she had never looked at them. She was going to be working late at the hospital on my birthday, which left me to my own devices.

My mission was to get cock. Any size, any age, I really wasn't fussy. I just wanted to taste cock and be fucked. Surely not too much to ask?

My mother wanted to take me out for a meal on the Friday night instead but I convinced her to leave it until Monday. I would have more fun on my own. I wanted to tell her I was after cock but couldn't manage it.

I spent an hour getting myself ready and admired myself in my long bedroom mirror. At 5'8", I naively considered most guys out there would be taller and dominant, which suited me to a tee. I ran my hands over my lithe body, closing my eyes as I did so, dreaming it was the man who was going to take me.

I already had an idea of my destination, a bar that I knew was gay-friendly. I got there early, in order to avoid the doormen going on duty as I didn't want turned away. I looked my age, certainly no younger and I wanted in.

The inside was dimly-lit and I sat at a table in the corner, trying to take in the atmosphere before deciding my next move. My palms were sweating and I was beginning to wonder if I had the bottle to carry on.

Then, I saw somebody enter that made me freeze. It was Mr Simmons, my Economics teacher at school. I tried to shrink back and hoped he wouldn't see me but my attempt was futile and he strode towards me. He stopped a few feet away and took in my appearance.

"Hello Jack. Here for a special occasion?" He asked in that typical teachers voice that demanded an answer.

"It's my 18th birthday, Mr Simmons, sir." I stated.

He nodded. "Cut the formality Jack, in here you can call me Lee."

"Okay Mr...erm...Lee." I stumbled.

"So what made you come here of all places? Are you meeting someone?"

I tried to regain my composure before answering him.

"Oh, I just popped in to see what it was like, I'm not meeting anyone." I replied defensively.

Again he nodded, without speaking and I felt brave and went on the offensive.

"What about you Lee? Why are you here?"

This time he laughed. "I think we're here for the same thing Jack but with a subtle difference."

"And what's that?" I tried replying confidently.

"You're looking for cock and I'm looking for arse." He said full of certainty.

I tried to look shocked but he saw right through me.

"Now we understand each other, Jack, may I buy you a drink?" He smiled for the first time and I remembered why I had such a crush on him in class. Now there was every chance that crush could be turned into a reality.

"How about a 'sex on the beach'?" I answered cheekily.

"Your wish is my command....for now."

I watched as Lee approached the bar. He was only in his early 30's and had a fit body. He had been a budding professional footballer, before injury called an untimely halt to his career and propelled him into teaching.

He looked as if he had come straight from school, wearing his brown suit with waistcoat.

I watched as he was served and all I wanted was to get hold of his cock and surrender myself to him.

He returned but not with the cocktail I ordered.

"No 'sex on the beach', I'm afraid but this tequila guarantees you sex later." He wasn't hiding the fact that I was to be his before the night was through.

Lee sat beside me, our backs to the wall and his right hand soon searched my knee out. He knew I was his as I gasped at his touch. Then I did the thing I had waited for and stole a kiss on his lips. Immediately, his tongue was searching my mouth. My head was spinning as we disengaged.

"Put your hand on my thigh." he ordered.

My left hand moved up his leg until I arrived at his crotch. My fingers rested on his zip as I looked him in the eyes.

"Jack, if you pull that zip down, I will fuck you later." He said dominantly.

"I'm counting on it Mr Simmons" I called him by his formal name as he would boss me tonight.

I could feel my heart pounding as I slowly tugged at his zip. Once pulled down, I slipped my hand inside and for the first time in my life, made contact with another man's cock. It was semi-hard and growing. It felt hot and I could feel it pulsing. I wanted to suck it but even this bar had limits.

"Finish your drink, Jack. Then we can go back to my place." He zipped up and kissed me again.

My insides were doing somersaults and I was shaking, not through trepidation but through anticipation.

I gulped back my drink and stood up.

"I'm all yours Mr Simmons, take me home and do what you wish."

We took a cab back to his flat, located in one of the nicer areas of town and we managed to avoid doing anything too inappropriate in the back seat. The driver kept looking in his mirror, so getting Lee's cock out was out of the question. As soon as Lee had paid the cabbie and we were on the pavement he had his arms around my waist from the back. I could feel him pressing against me.

"Get up those stairs Jack and go straight into the shower, I only lick clean arse."

The thought of his tongue teasing my arse almost blew my mind.

At the door to his flat he grabbed me and said "In there is my domain. You enter and you're surrendering yourself. Got it?"

I nodded vigorously "Do what you will, Mr Simmons, I'll do anything to please you."

I hurried to the bathroom, quickly removing my clothing. I wished that Lee had joined me in the shower but he had laid his commands down. I was to come through to the lounge naked for him. My cock was swollen to its full six inches and all I could think about was the tongue and cock awaiting me.

I dried off and pattered through to where soft jazz music was playing. Lee sat on a soft leather couch, legs apart but clothed. All he had discarded was his jacket and waistcoat.

I approached and he wolf-whistled.

"Very nice Jack, I see that you're pleased to be here." His eyes on my hard cock.

"Very much, Mr Simmons." I cooed.

He became dominant again. "Get on your knees slut and unzip me, you know how."

I liked the way he spoke to me. I was going to be his slut for sure. I slowly unzipped him, that sound will always turn me on and I slipped my hand in. His cock was straining against his underpants.

"Take off my trousers, slut!" he ordered, lifting his arse up a little to allow me to remove them.

His bare, hairy legs were revealed.

"Kiss them, cocksucker!" and I eagerly licked and kissed his legs up to his crotch.

He was the one who pulled off his briefs, allowing his cock to spring out at me like a jack in the box. It was nearly eight inches long, uncut and curving upwards. This was what I had dreamed about.

"Suck it, you worthless piece of shit!"

I didn't need to be told twìce and so I wrapped my lips around the purple head of his manhood. It was surprisingly spongy and had a gorgeous taste. My tongue flicked around and under the head of his cock, even trying to enter his cum slit.

"Good boy, you're a natural cocksucker."

"Now let's test out that arse of yours."

Lee flipped me onto the couch and onto my front, with my arse sticking up. His strong hands gripped my hips and I felt his tongue searching for my virgin hole. He spread my cheeks and started to lick at me.

It felt amazing. I had, literally, felt nothing like it. His hot breath on my arse made me tingle and when his tongue started to find its way inside me, I was squirming and moaning.

It wasn't long before his tongue was replaced by his fingers. It was driving me crazy, I needed his cock inside me.

"I'm going to be kind to you, slut, by lubing up your arse. Don't thank me yet, I am going to fuck you until you plead me to stop."

I was allowing him to finger fuck my arse and I was loving it.

"Please Mr Simmons, fuck me, I need your cock inside me." I begged.

"You need to try harder than that, you slut." he retorted.

"I'll do anything for your cock. I'll suck you any time, anywhere and my arse will always be yours to use." I desperately pleaded. He growled appreciatively.

He made me bend over the arm of the couch, my lubed arse high in the air. I could feel him rub his cock over my hole, teasing me and I moaned loudly. Then he slowly slid the head into my tight virgin arse and the pain was excruciating. I whimpered as he fed his tool into me.

"Take it like a man, you faggot."

I had never been in more pain than this but Lee didn't relent. Instead, he smacked my arse cheeks. "Enjoy it you little fucker. This is just the first cock you'll have."

Lee was now banging me as I sobbed, then things began to alter. His cock was rubbing my prostate and now I was experiencing pleasure as well as pain.

Now I started to move in order to ride his cock and moaned out loud as Lee pumped me relentlessly.

"Goodness me, what a racket young man!" A third voice called out, in a camp tone.

Lee stopped fucking me and I turned around. "What the....." I started but Lee finished. "This is Ryan, my partner. He knows I pick up other guys.."

Ryan was only 5'6" with a shaved head and goatee beard and moustache. He was stocky and stood in front of us naked, his fat cock semi-hard. He latched on to me ogling his cock.

"Like what you see, young man? Maybe Lee will share you." Ryan suggested.

"Good idea, lets spit-roast this little fucker." Lee was quick to agree.

"Let's use the bed." Ryan said and let me see his smooth round arse as we went into the bedroom. Ryan lay with his back to the headrest and widened his legs, inviting me to suck. I was on all fours, with Lee stationed behind me resuming the pummelling of my hole.

Ryan's cock was thick, if not big. I struggled to get it in but he quickly pushed my head down, making me gag.

"I'm going to break your throat in, boy."

Lee was still assaulting my arse with his weapon and despite the pain at both ends, it was exhilarating. I now knew I would spend my life in the service of cock.

It was now a case of which one would come first. I found a sensitive spot on Ryan's cock and he warned me "I'm cumming, I hope you're prepared. As I looked up, I could feel the spunk moving up his shaft and out into my mouth. He surprised me by shooting four creamy jets. The first went straight down, two and three I savoured as I swallowed and the fourth spilled a little on my chin.

"Kiss me, boy." and our lips met as Lee's cock wrought carnage on my arse.

Watching Ryan and I snog, was the trigger for Lee to empty his bollocks in my arse. He was now rubbing my heavenly spot and my cock took its opportunity to spray over Ryan.

Lee had me lick his cock clean of his sticky mess and made a beeline for the shower.

I lay snogging with Ryan.

"Lee can bring you home any time, honey." he purred.

"How about tomorrow?" I know I sounded desperate but all I wanted now was cock.