All Comments on 'Making the Perfect Husband - Step 09'

by AnsibleQuark

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

This isn’t love you ridiculous twit, any more than a husband beating the shit out of his wife is “love” no matter how often he says it.

This was taking love and warping it to mean nothing of the sort. Everything is in your name? Power of attorney over him? No allowing him to enjoy life but rather being your silent slave that waits on you hsnd and foot, the one you starve because it amuses you.

In what universe is that love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not love. Abuse. Plain and simple.

You have her confess does not forgive her nor brush aside the narcissistic mindset she has. There is no way to redeem her. You could Give her cancer and I would root for the disease more than her.

Entirely unlikable and irredeemable character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Even though she allowed him to spank her, for her feeling Guilt for snooping in his very personal Diary, computer, and phone thinks. I'm very surprised he even had the balls left to Guide her to the upstairs chair for a spanking. But since they had far surpassed the chair along time ago, he should have pointed her to the spanking bench and strapped her down for the spanking. After doing the Deed, he should have done like she does and feed her his cock to suck, like she always has him eat her pussy after his spankings. But still sad that she Decided to go straight for the Sisifying her loving Whimpy husband. She only was two last steps to finish her enslaving him, Cuckolding him, then the last Humiliated thing. Him required to eat other men's creampies. If he wasn't such a weak wuppy, he would Eventually stand up like a real man and take back his life, OR at least just walk no wait run away from that bitch..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"I have him, he is mine, I love him, and he loves me, and the reality of that is what matters to me."

Lies. For such a manipulative bitch, if she believes this, she's delusional.

-

I like the writing, I hate the subject. For the jackass who says "don't like it, don't read it" I have three things: 1) I'd like to see something positive happen. I'm hoping. 2) How do I know I won't like it if I don't read it? 3) Slurp someone else, your opinion is worthless. It's a submitted story on an open forum. Reviews and critiques happen.

CockedCapCockedCap6 months ago

Well, it's far too much to hope that she comes home to an empty house with a smashed cock cage on the spanking chair, so I'll keep my hopes subdued. A story isn't good because I like the people in it, but it's nice to have someone to root for. I suppose I should give this author credit for being able to make me feel something, even if that feeling is disgust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous