All Comments on 'Making the Punishment Fit the Crime'

by metooiseeyou

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Continue and make a baby

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 2 years ago

I liked that a lot. Will there be a chapter 2? Please? lol

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

This was very enjoyable to read. Unique premise, very intense and descriptive scenes.

I can't wait to read more of what you may write in the future.

5 stars.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUalmost 2 years ago

If this your first foray into writing. You are doing an excellent job. I enjoyed very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seems to be the professor is living lost love through others.

nil_r2nil_r2almost 2 years ago

Yes, make a baby please!!!

ParamaloryParamaloryalmost 2 years ago

Agreed, fine story and make a baby please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please so very hot!

Love Sherrie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good, until anal arrived.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your stories are amazing! Very well written, loved the plot twist at the end.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 2 years ago

"Making The Punishment Fit The Crime:" - Forty-five Year Old Widowed Mother, Melissa Waring and Twenty-one Year Old College Student Son, Donnie Waring,

There is some sexual, awakening sexuality suspense to this story. The Them is very unique, though quaint. The story grips the reader's attention, while causing into questions of the next unknown to happen.

I'm disappointed the Mother Melissa and Son Donnie, after their initial escapade, was completed and laid to rest, they kept their not so solemn promises to end their incestuous love affair when their ordeal with Mr X is finished. Due to their newly found romance/love for each other I was sure they would commit to their affair for ever, with their new child and a renewed life of commitment. romantic endearment and compassion. Oh well, I'm not the writer so I will accept the story as written! There was also disappointment that Melissa did not get pregnant (her age would not have prevented such an event).

cjkm646cjkm646over 1 year ago

I guess this story isn't over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was very fast paced and made me so horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story moved along very quickly. Would love to read more Donnie and his mother, and maybe a tangent storyline with Prof. Blake?

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 1 year ago

Fine job on your story. The ending was excellent and I didn't see that one coming..5⭐

quusarquusar10 months ago

Another great incest story from you, thank you so much. :)

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

More to come? (no pun intended) Definitely needs a follow on chapter. Oh, by the way, Webster says there is no such word as thrusted. The past thence for thrust is thrust.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ha! Glad I stuck with it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hey, great story. Very horny. Definitely needs more chapters. Donnie and his mum should take up Mr.X's offer. They could make a lot of money. After all they are quite comfortable with their bodies now. Besides, such a lot of possibilities with Prof. Blake. So what say you, a few more chapters?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous