Making Up for Lost Time

Story Info
Waiting and anticipation pays off for newlyweds.
2.7k words
4.53
4.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

################# Part 1 ####################

Her wide set hazel eyes looked up at me. Her fair and lightly freckled round face was framed by waves of auburn hair. Her perfect cupid's bow was set below a pert, slightly upturned nose. She was the picture of smiling wide-eyed innocence. And she had my cock between her large soft breasts.

"Is it good Michael? Do you like this?"

"Miranda, you're making me crazy."

Her smile grew wider, and she increased the pace of her stroking. "Shall I finish you?"

"Couldn't we.... you know? Actually, do it this time?"

"Ohhh, poor Michael." She bent her head down and kissed the head of my cock. "Just a few weeks more my love. Now, go ahead and let go. You want to so bad."

I let go and released a pretty good load that shot up her upper chest and onto her neck.

Miranda and I had been engaged for 6 months and had dated for about 4 months before that. She was beautiful, sharp, witty and we shared a lot of interests. I was smitten from day one. Less than 2 months into dating I knew she was "the one" and started shopping for engagement rings. Our early dating was pretty chaste, simple good night kisses and embraces. After a time we made out of course, just passionate kissing and touching through clothes, but when I tried to take things a little further she would gently put me off saying that she definitely had feelings for me and wanted to go further but really didn't want to rush things. We had both expressed love for each other and knew that there was something serious developing between us, so I was willing to be patient.

I brought up the subject of our intimacy, or lack thereof, over dinner at my apartment about a month before I asked her to marry me.

"Miranda?"

"Yes love?"

"You know I love you very much."

She reached out and touched the back of my hand. "I know Michael, and I love you."

"I'd really like to show you how much."

She was quiet for a moment. "I want to show you too Michael. But...."

"What Miranda? What is it?

"Michael, I'm a virgin."

I was kind of stunned. I was about to turn 27, Miranda was not quite 25. I had a couple of sexual partners before but only one semi-serious relationship that had never gone anywhere. I knew what I said next was very important. Doing my best not to sound surprised or judgmental in any way I said "Oh... you never said anything."

"You never asked."

She was right. I had assumed. "You're right. I'm sorry."

"That's okay. I know that it's probably surprising in this day and age. And believe me I've had opportunities. But I've always dreamed of only giving myself to the man I truly love, to my husband." She grasped my hand a little tighter and looked at me in a significant way. "And when I do Michael, you'll really know how much I love you and want you." Did she know? Because just one room away a velvet box containing a diamond ring was tucked into my sock drawer.

"So, you've never done anything at all sexually?"

She laughed. I loved her laugh. "Well, I didn't say that. I may be a virgin when it comes to intercourse, but I've kept a couple of men I dated happy."

Interesting, I thought. But I didn't care to seek details. I smiled at her and squeezed her hand back. I was madly in love with her and didn't want to do or say anything that would screw things up. I was tempted to run and get the ring and ask her to marry me right then. But I had it planned and wanted to carry it out.

###### Part 2 #########

I asked her to marry me at the restaurant where I had taken her on our first date. It was an elegant place: fine leather high backed round booths, white tablecloths, candles, soft lighting, polished silver, waiters in nice suits. The whole deal. I didn't go for anything corny like having the ring hidden in or on something and brought by a waiter. I went old school, one knee, the whole deal. I did it between getting our drinks and ordering appetizers because I couldn't wait any longer. She cried and said yes, and there was some polite applause and congratulations from those sitting near us.

We were enjoying our desserts, being silly and feeding each other and just generally experiencing the euphoria of a newly engaged couple. She was spooning some tiramisu into my mouth when I felt her hand gently stroke my crotch under the table, safely hidden from view by the tablecloth. She smiled at me, raised her eyebrows and suggestively licked the spoon she had just taken from my mouth. I flagged down our waiter and quickly paid the check.

We got back to my apartment and as soon as I closed the door, she pushed me back against it and kissed me with a passion that I hadn't experienced with her yet. She ran her fingers through my hair, explored my mouth with her tongue, she writhed against me, pushing her hips against the large bulge in my pants. Then suddenly she stopped, leaving me breathless against the door. She took a step back and removed her blouse. I was riveted, I had yet to see her naked breasts. She reached back, unhooked her white lacy bra, held it in place against her breasts with her hands briefly and then let it fall away. Her breasts were perfect. Large and soft with light colored nipples. I reached out to touch them and she put her hands over mine, laying her head back and breathing out softly. Then she brought her gaze back to mine, slowly went down on her knees and started undoing my belt.

Her mouth was warm, wet and soft. I had gotten some pretty good oral sex in the past, but there was something different about what Miranda was doing. Not technique or anything. More the feeling and emotion behind it. She breathed softly, she hummed lightly. She didn't behave like an internet porn star; she was giving me a gift that came from love. I was overwhelmed, and knew I wasn't going to last long, and I told her so.

"Miranda... I'm going to cum." I didn't grunt it out or say it in any kind of salacious way. I said it with tenderness, genuinely wanting her to be prepared and handle it however she chose to. She backed her head off, took me out of her mouth, kissing it gently, and then started stroking me.

"You've been so patient Michael. So, patient. I know you've wanted this so much. Go ahead. Let go." She finished me onto her breasts.

Over the next months leading up to our wedding she showed remarkable creativity in bringing me to climax. She used her hands, her mouth, her breasts. I came onto her beautiful behind, her soft thighs, between her breasts and once she allowed me to cum onto her face. But maddeningly she never allowed me to get her off. Almost every time she used her own hand and brought herself to climax while pleasuring me.

One Sunday afternoon we had come back from a run, and we were sitting on my couch, her at one end and me at the other, her lovely legs extended out from her short baby blue running shorts. I was massaging her feet through her little white running socks and watching a ball game. She started to rub her feet onto my cock through my shorts. I looked at her and she had the crotch of her running shorts pulled aside and she was lightly stroking herself.

She grinned wickedly and waggled her eyebrows. "Do you like my little white socks Michael?"

Okay, full disclosure, I have a thing for little white socks. It's a relatively harmless fetish.

I raised one of her legs and kissed her ankle. "You know I do sweetheart."

"Would you like to cum on my little white socks?"

Miranda didn't talk dirty very often, so when she did it hit me like a freight train. I got hard almost instantly and pulled my cock out. She proceeded to play out one of my sexual fantasies and got me off with her socked feet white masturbating herself to orgasm. Several times I tried to reach up and bring my hand into play with hers, but she pushed it away.

After I had brought my breathing under control, I asked her. "Miranda, why won't you let me give you pleasure? We don't have to screw, I know you want to wait, but I could go down on you or finger you. Wouldn't you enjoy that?"

"Very much Michael, but I'm willing to wait to feel your touch on me there."

I know she didn't intend it that way, but what she said made me feel more selfish and self-centered than I had in my life, and I told her so.

"Ohhh, no Michael." She immediately came to me and hugged me, resting her head on my shoulder. "Please, don't feel that way. I really enjoy what we do, honestly."

"I know, I just want to show you how much I love you and desire you."

She laughed softly. "I know you desire me silly. I barely have to look at you sometimes and you get aroused." My cock was still out, and she touched it lightly. It jerked a little. "And you respond so quickly too!" She started to stroke me.

I groaned. "Miranda, I just came. I'm not sure I can..."

She shushed me "Sssshhhhh. Let's just see why quickly I can get you hard again, I'm curious." And she did, stroking me into full attention and then taking me into her mouth. As usual it was loving and gentle but mind-blowingly sensual and erotic. Faster than I would have thought possible, even for a young man, my balls started to tingle, and my cock began to throb. As I had done every time, I let her know that my orgasm was imminent. But this time it was different. She breathed deeply, raised her head so that just the head of my cock was in her mouth, and she finished me by stroking me off into her mouth, her lips sealed tight and sucking gently. When I came, she made a little squeak in her throat and then held very still. She took a long breath in through her nose and swallowed.

She sat up and hugged me around the neck, giggling a little. "I must REALLY love you, Michael. I've never done THAT before."

###### Part 3 #########

I couldn't get through the wedding ceremony fast enough. The reception, while lovely, was an exercise in patience. I shook hands, accepted congratulations, drank toasts, stood for photos and danced the requisite dances. But I had to resist the urge to drag her off to a bathroom, bar the door, pull up her beautiful gown and ravage her. I pictured it in every possible position. Her sitting on the counter with her white stockinged legs around my waist. Her back against a tiled wall, one foot on the ground with her other leg thrown over my hip. Her bent over grabbing the counter as I mounted her from behind. It was making me crazy. At one point during dinner, I kissed her neck and whispered, "I can't wait to fuck you tonight."

I was very judicious with the use of that word. It wasn't her favorite, even when said in jest or as a curse word, but especially as a verb. She said the 'K' sound at the end made it sound aggressive and violent. She preferred 'make love' or 'screw' if absolutely necessary.

Imagine my surprise when she smiled softly, brought her hand up to my cheek as I continued to kiss her neck, turned her head slightly and said softly "I want you to fuck me till I'm cross-eyed." Something had changed.

We got to the bridal suite, and I carried her across the threshold, kissing her. I carried her to the bed and sat her gently down. She looked up at me. Her face was lit up from within and her hazel eyes blazed. The tops of her breasts were heaving above the corsetry and her low-cut lace bodice. She laid back, put her heeled feet up on the edge of the bed, pulled up her dress to reveal her fair thighs above the white lace top stockings with matching garter belt. She pulled aside her lace and satin panties, revealing herself to me. "Fuck me Michael, oh god fuck me right now before I die from wanting you inside me."

I didn't even pull down my pants. I unzipped, freed my erection, stroked her a few times with the head of my cock, but gods she was already wet and ready. With all of the self-control I could muster I slowly entered her, holding my shaft.

She shuddered a little and moaned softly. "God Michael don't tease me. Please, fuck me! Give me all of you."

I leaned over her and put my hands on the bed so I could look down at her. I wanted to see her face as I entered her. Her eyes were open and wide. She was breathing heavily. "I love you, Miranda."

She just nodded and said, "Uh huh." She brought her legs up and wrapped them around my hips, pulling me in. She let out a long slow moan and then a brief "Oh!" with a little wince. I was shocked into stillness. Her maidenhead had been intact. She saw the surprise on my face. She touched my face. "I'm okay... it didn't hurt. Oh God Michael, I love you so much." Her legs tightened around my waist, urging me, murmuring. "Please Michael, please."

We had simultaneous, explosive and exultant orgasms.

###### Part 4 #########

During the week of our honeymoon, I discovered I had married a sexual endurance athlete. The reserve she had shown during our courting and engagement disappeared. She wanted sex multiple times a day, which was exhausting but fine with me.

Her now released sexual hunger was seemingly insatiable, and her desire for variations on position was head spinning. She scratched at my back, spurred me with her heels and bit my shoulder in missionary. She rode me, both facing and reverse. I took her from behind as she bent over the small sofa in our honeymoon suite, the dress she had worn without panties out to dinner hiked up around her waist. I took her standing up, her legs wrapped around my waist and holding my neck as I held her ass in my hands, so she was suspended in the air. She writhed against me with her head thrown back and cried out "Oh Michael it's so good. So good. I'm going to cum all over you. Cum with me." She pulled us into 69, grinding herself onto my mouth while she sucked me with frantic urgency, soaking my chin with her passionate orgasm and eagerly swallowing mine.

The last day of our honeymoon I lay gasping and sweating on the floor after she had ridden me with her feet planted on the floor and her upper body pillared by her hands on my chest. Her climax had been electric, and she almost howled with pleasure as I rubbed her clitoris. She was still above me on her knees. She was panting and grinning madly, her own sweat dripping down her breasts and onto my chest. We were both fit, but she had put me through a weeklong sexual marathon. My cock was receding inside her pulsing, slick inner walls.

"God, Miranda." I laughed. "Are you trying to become a widow before our honeymoon is over?"

She laid across my chest with a satisfied sigh and my spent cock slid out of her. "Just making up for lost time." she murmured.