Making up for Lost Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A-and at the end of the year?" said Simon.

Jacob shrugged. "I go to university and we all move on with our lives, I guess," he said, matter-of-factly. "Come up here," Jacob continued, turning his attention to Anna. "I want to fuck you."

The two of them scrambled onto the bed. She ended up on her knees facing Simon in the doorway, with Jacob behind her.

"Tell him what I'm doing to you," said Jacob. "I don't think the poor guy can see."

"H-he's fingering me. I'm so wet already..." She groaned around his fingers, body begging for something more substantial. It wasn't long until the universe obliged her.

"O-o-oh fuck, baby," Anna groaned, "he just put it in me. Fuck, he's big. It's only been a few days but he needs to stretch me out to fit him again."

Simon was at fever pitch. Now he was inside her, Jacob went slowly at first. But soon the gentler lovemaking had become a jackhammer. The sight of his wife's tits swinging as Jacob pounded against her synced up with the wet, sticky slapping sounds produced by his wife's bottoming out on Jacob's cock.

"You'd better get used to that sound," said Jacob. "I'm going to fuck your wife more times this year than you'll manage in your entire life."

"I love it when you talk to him like that," she breathed, mind fully given over to lust. "My husband needs to realise he's not the most important man in my life anymore. My boyfriend is...."

"Mmm, that's right," Jacob replied. Emboldened by the fact she was playing along, he gave Anna's arse a firm spank and got a delightful squeak from her. "And seeing as you're my girlfriend, I really don't want you communicating with other men without my supervision anymore."

"I'll set up a group chat," he continued. "Any time you need to message either of us, you'll send it though that. And every time you message your husband, you'll attach a fresh nude, as a tax for giving him your attention and not me. Isn't that right?"

"Mmm," Anna groaned throatily. "That's right."

Deciding that her husband deserved a better view of their lovemaking, she disengaged from her lover and gestured for him to lay flat on the bed. Then, facing her husband, she lowered herself down on Jacob, knees either side of him, and began riding him hard. It was surreal, looking at her husband while fucking another man.

Jacob was in ecstasy as Anna rode him. But something about her now being in control led him to speak up. "Now I've had you raw, I'm never going back," he groaned. "So you've got to go on birth control."

"But that doesn't mean you can't cum inside today... I'm only just off my period," Anna keened. She knew how much pregnancy talk turned her husband on. And she was increasingly finding it turned her on too. "I probably don't even need to take the morning after pill."

Jacob spanked her arse. His dick quivered. He was so close to cumming. Did she really want to get pregnant? "You have no idea how much I want to breed you right now," he puffed. "But I don't want you out of action in nine month's time. I need to make this year count."

"But I was sooo horny when I was pregnant," Anna grinned lustily. She was enjoying being in control for the first time this evening. "You sure you don't wanna try and knock me up? Don't you think the inconvenience will be worth it to be able to fuck a little pregnant sexpot with big milky tits?"

It took all Simon's reserves of energy to stop himself grabbing his dick to the sight of his once innocent wife trying to convince her lover to get her pregnant, however much it might be an act on her part. He watched as she rode him slowly and intently in a forwards and back motion, imagining just how far inside her body Jacob's big fat dick penetrated. With the two of them locked together like that, it was hard to see how the tip could be anywhere else except pressed right against her cervix, ready to deposit a load of potent, virile sperm straight into her womb. Why did the thought turn him on so much?

"Maybe we should let him decide," Anna continued, gesturing at her husband. "Last time, I gave him a 50/50 chance of me taking the pill or not and he took the bet." She turned to Simon. "What do you think babe? Should I risk getting pregnant by my boyfriend? Three choices. Cum outside, cum inside and you take me to get a pill after, or... he cums inside and we let nature decide."

Jacob was too preoccupied with not cumming inside the warm, silken, cunt of his living wet dream to offer his opinion on the matter any more.

"Let him," Simon whispered eventually. "Let him cum inside you."

"And what about the pill afterward?"

"Forget it," he said, mouth bone dry and dick rock hard.

"Well, if you insist..." said Anna, upping the intensity of her grinding hips. In seconds, Jacob was roaring, rope after rope of cum splashing against the inside of her pussy. She bucked and moaned, feeling Jacob's load filling every crevice of her cunt, gobs of her young lover's thick, potent semen shooting into her pussy.

For Simon, the sight was so obscene, so taboo, so flat-out wrong, that the sensation of his rock hard cock rubbing slightly against his trousers was enough to send him over the edge, and he couldn't help but cum, there and then.

It took a few minutes for the three of them to come back to earth. When they did, Anna noticed the conspicuous wet spot on her husband's trousers.

"Is that what I think it is?" she giggled, unable to stifle her laugh. "Oh dear. Seems like the deal's off. I suppose I'd better think of a fitting punishment. How's this for starters? No more watching us this evening. Go on, you can sleep on the sofa."

As she banished her husband from the room, it was obvious he was enjoying his treatment--at least judging by the twitching of the still present bulge in his trousers. But her attention was soon stolen by another dick in the room rapidly returning to hardness...

***

It was late now, probably obscenely so. Since getting rid of her husband, she and Jacob had fucked a few more times. Then she had inaugurated their new group chat with a goodnight message for her husband, along with an obligatory selfie--featuring her face drenched in Jacob's cum. She was sure Simon would be enjoying that, though hopefully not too much, or else she'd have to think up another punishment.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to get pregnant," she said, now they finally had an opportunity to talk. "I'll take the morning after pill tomorrow."

"But what about what you told Simon?" Jacob asked.

"I'm just winding him up. He's thinking with his dick. Luckily one of us is still using their brain. The 50/50 chance I mentioned was actually 100/0. I was always going to take the pill, same as today." She studied Jacob's face. "Don't tell me you're disappointed! I thought you wanted us all to 'move on with our lives' next year."

"I can't deny the thought of putting a baby in you is fucking hot. But no, you're right."

"So you were telling the truth when you gave my husband the whole love/lust spiel? You're not in love with me?" she asked, pointedly.

"No, I'm not in love with you. I'm in love with fucking you."

She laughed. That was reassuring at least. "Well, good! But how can you be sure?"

"'Cause after the last time we did it, I did what you said and fucked someone else. Someone from school. And in the moment, I felt exactly the same way I felt fucking you. Just nowhere near as intense, obviously."

"Well how do you know you weren't falling in love with her too?" Anna responded, swallowing her slight irrational anger at the fact he had had sex with another woman.

"Because the day after I ghosted her. Easily."

"Jacob, that's terrible behaviour! Why?"

He shrugged. "Why have a pale imitation when I can fuck my friend's mum for a year?"

Anna paused. That was hard to argue with. "So you're going to ghost me one day too?"

"Sure, in 12 months time. That's what you want, right?"

"You'll get bored of me before then," she said, ignoring the question.

"Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that," he replied lustily, pulling her closer for yet another fuck.

TO BE CONTINUED...