All Comments on 'Making Use of the Fairchilds'

by Asphalt

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Justce

Hey! Here's an idea! How about a sequel where one of them bites his dick off and he bleeds to death?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I thought it was actually quite good and can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Make It Your Last Story

Pathetic. are you old enough to be on this site ? A load of absolute garbage. Worst story I have ever read on here, by a mile.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 12 years ago

Instead of attacking the author and the writing, why not offer constructive criticism that might help with future stories?

I didn't mind the story, but found the suspension of disbelief hard to maintain because there's no development of the characters. Why was the guy living in his car? Why did the mom submit to incest so quickly? Psychological trauma resulting from an attack can lead to odd behavior, but what motivated the teacher to attack them in the first place?

LittleprickLittleprickabout 12 years ago
Great first story

I love your story. There is a lot of things you can do better but I found it exciting anyway. Sure the characters could use a little background so that we understand why they did what they did and I advise you to do it for your next story. Here it's too late.

You could also slow down a little. James just came in and it's already an orgy. It would have been better if he used Rebecca without the girls knowledge and then moved on them. Perhaps seducing Nate and slowly bringing her to become a slut.

Here everythings happen so fast. If he were a stranger who attacked them it could have worked but they know him. Why he abuses them suddenly?

It's not the best story ever but it's exciting and that's all matters in the end. If you don't like story with men abusing women just don't read them. Sure in real life you would want to torture and kill a man like that but it's just a fantasy.

Keep writing.

AsphaltAsphaltabout 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback all!

To answer your question Ferrumitzal, he was sleeping in his car because his house burned down, which was also his motivation to attack them (he had a bad week and was taking it out on a colleague he had lusted after). It's about as flimsy a justification as exists, but then this is the Magical Land of Nonconsensual Porn after all, where all women immediately become sluts after being raped and every man is built with three legs. Or maybe that's just in bad noncon porn..?

When I wrote the draft for this it was much longer and had more of a build up over several days, but... then I got bored and cut it down. It would've probably been more believable if it had been longer. I'll have to be more patient with future stories.

As for the negative comments... What is it about my violent and misogynistic smut that some people don't like? It's a mystery for the ages! But no seriously I'll put a disclaimer at the top in future.

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
most interesting man on the planet

I don't usually read N/C stories, but when I do, I'm glad to find one as hot as this!

missherbaliciousmissherbaliciousabout 12 years ago
Nice

Ha of all the crimes a man can commit, leaving his socks on during sex is the worst. Bad Asphalt!

missherbaliciousmissherbaliciousabout 12 years ago

Also for the record people, it is very possible to be a raging feminist and still fantastise about rape and sexual dominance.

Let's get that clear.

nomennescionomennescioabout 12 years ago

That lady needs to learn how to use a telephone. She really has no excuse - most rapists aren't even polite enough to warn their victims in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The best thing

Congratulations, you have officially written the hottest goddamn story on the goddamn internet. Goddamn.

Please, never stop writing these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Loved it can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sex part is good...

His explanation of how the girls will stop going to school seems a bit of a throwaway paragraph, that should be fleshed out or eliminated (it's not really necessary for the plot of the story and doesn't make much sense as is).

happenstachehappenstacheabout 12 years ago

I disagree about the school comment. It works because it's a dominance thing. The point is that they'll stay home and their entire lives will revolve around serving him sexually. It's not there for plot, it's there to be a fucking hot fantasy.

Anyway, looking forward to part 2, and I hope to see a lot more of these sorts of stories from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So sad

This was hot but i feel so sad everytime i think about alice having to watch snowberry getting torn apart then used as a cum rag

happenstachehappenstacheover 11 years ago

Maaaaan when are you gonna finish this? America wants to know.

verbicideverbicidealmost 10 years ago
Dialogue!

While the premise of the story is common enough that I can buy into this being a relatively popular fantasy, there are ways to make the fantasy outstanding as opposed to ridiculous. This story failed to be outstanding due to one poorly executed facet, the dialogue. The interplay between the adults is boring and predictable and in what world are the two young women 18? They behave and speak like preteens at best. If the subject matter doesn't offend a reader, then the fact the author apparently thinks his readers are simpletons should.

StormKing33StormKing33over 7 years ago
5* All the way!!!

Fantastic domination story!

Please finish it...not fair to keep us hanging.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

One of the daughters goes to the police and he goes to prison for 25 years minimum. The mother loses all custody of her daughters and of course her job! So you were going to tell us the quickest way to get to jail, or what?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous