All Comments on 'Making Waves'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more more

loved it.

Please consider more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

i hope you continue it ... great read

MaximguyMaximguyabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed it.

Well written and edited. Steamy sex scenes. My only complaint is how covenient things turned out. He likes Rebecca. The other two conveniently fall for each other with no jealousy at all. And we really have no explanation why he likes her more. All three seem to be equally awesome.

I'm hoping for the harem ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well done!

Very well written. Enjoyed the characters and would like to see more of them. Though this could be an ending, there are also more stories to be told about these characters, for sure.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
Well Done

Now a follow-up to see where the three nurses go from here do Nate & Juliette move or stay. Do they share the Admiral. or does Rebecca claim him for herself.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Excellent, excellent story. I love the way you paint a picture in my mind.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
Three nurses...

How can one guy with heart bypass surgery satisfy three horny nurses? The only thing I can figure is that he's three times hornier than they are.

No matter, this is one hot story. There must be a second chapter to expand on what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved iT!!

Another great story. BZ!!

roveroneroveronealmost 6 years ago
SUPERB!

Really outstanding...going into all-time greats folder.

Genuinely likable characters...as well as uber-hot 4-sum, and 3-sum, and they each got the other in the end.

And technically superb-you're either a wordsmith or had an excellent editor go over it, which always adds to enjoyment.

And Juliette and Nate getting together also sweet/fun/very hot.

Very surprised not more comments-going to have to check time line.

Realize a chapter 2 would be very difficult but...

needless to say 5, and another fave story and author

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Great Story

But you left every one hanging what became of the friends. Did the three girls go school . do they work together did Nate & Julia become a couple or did they find their own guys?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Will we see a sequel?

First, great story and several potential follow-on stories!

Minor technical note; these nurses have been in long enough to be lieutenants, junior grade (O-2); promotion is normally at 2 years service, sometimes earlier. Also, ensigns (or Lt j.g.) don't normally leave the service by retirement (except under very unusual conditions), they separate or transfer to the Reserve.

Please keep writing!

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

This a well written story with a great happily ever after, but a sequel would be nice. At any rate it gets my 5 star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, although the ending was abrupt. A sequel would make a lot if sense to compensate and bring us a lot of pleasure. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the story but you left the ending hanging. You need to expand what happens to each as individuals and as a group.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, that needs an epilog.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
2047 Followers
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...