Making You Breakfast

Story Info
A Sunday morning with a sweet surprise...
1.3k words
4.2
4.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One morning I wake up next to you in your tiny bed, I don't know how we got any sleep at all. I guess we must have just been so exhausted after the night before...It's probably pretty late now because the sun's coming through the shades, but you're still asleep. At least, you seem to be. You have one of those innocent looks on your face that I love, though it's somewhat obscured since your head is still buried in a pillow. Your hair is sticking up everywhere so I run my fingers through it and brush the side of your face, careful not to wake you. I know you're such a heavy sleeper, though, that I'm not really concerned. I don't notice you crack open an eye as soon as my back is turned when I get up to stretch.

I want nothing more than to get back into bed with you. It's hard to leave the warm comfort of your blankets and your arms around me, but I want to make us breakfast. Although it's probably more like lunch at this point in the day. I'm wearing one of your t-shirts and nothing else. It's too big on me of course, but only just long enough to cover most of my bare ass. I start to look around for my underwear, (which could be just about anywhere after last night) before remembering that we're alone in the apartment today. I head to the kitchen, leaving the door ajar behind me.

I'm rattling through all the pots and pans in every cupboard looking for a good skillet to make eggs in, so I don't hear you get up. I can't find one, it's no chef's kitchen, so I give up and start making some toast instead. I'm focused, and again I don't hear as you leave the bedroom. You're also wearing just a t-shirt, although it's tented towards the bottom...Seems you woke up thinking about last night, just like I did. That's what I'm still thinking about now, as I go about making breakfast. I recall you throwing me onto the bed and immediately following, pressing your weight down on me so I could feel how hard you were. I can feel myself flush with wetness now, just thinking about it. I swallow hard, my mouth is probably just watering from the smell of food...

Then, I spot it: the skillet. We can have eggs after all! For whatever reason it's on the far corner of the counter, so I bend over and stretch for it...But just then I feel big hands grip onto my waist, startling me. Before I can even reach for the pan, I feel something just barely begin to enter me from behind and I gasp, inadvertently tightening around the tip of your erect penis. I know there's no way you put on a condom, or lube, or anything, but I'm so wet it's practically dripping. I don't know how you manage to hold back, just waiting there. I'm about to either tell you to just give it all to me or to go get protection, I haven't quite decided...When you suddenly make the choice for me and plunge in all the way, and I can't stop the scream from leaving my lips.

You moan a little too as you start fucking me against the counter, your grip tightening as I start to quiver. You fill me completely and more, it almost seems like you could break me as you put more and more of your strength into it, each stroke going deeper than the last. I can't even try to describe how it feels, my mind is completely blank. It's all I can do just to surrender to you and focus on your dick pounding into me. My breasts are pressed onto the cold countertop, which my head hits slightly with every thrust, but I couldn't care less. My legs get further and further apart before finally giving out, but you catch me and flip me over with ease.

I can see your face now. Your lips are just parted, and your eyes are glazed over so I know that your instincts are in control. In control of your body, as well as mine. I lean up to kiss you and you bite my lip, so I stick my tongue in your mouth and play with yours. After a minute I pull away, though, I need you back inside me, now. Although I didn't say a word, as if on cue you pick me up and I wrap my legs around you. I'm keenly aware of your hard dick, slick with natural lubricant, pressed into my stomach as you turn around and push me into a wall. It knocks the wind out of me, but before I can catch my breath you slide into me, and I feel every inch. Soon you're ramming me hard again, maybe harder even than before. I'm completely pinned between you and the wall. With you holding me up like this, you're in charge. You could drop me, or violate me, or tease me, whatever you want. I like being made to feel just how strong you really are. The pleasure builds, especially with your stomach rubbing gently on my clit as you thrust into me, and soon I can't contain it. I whimper, almost like a cornered animal, and tighten around you as an orgasm ploughs through me, leaving me shaking and panting for breath. Once I can finally speak, I have you carry me back to the counter and sit me down, your erection still buried deep inside me.

Only just then, we both hear the front door. I panic, we were supposed to be alone for the day, but one of your roommates is back, and we're in the middle of fucking in the communal kitchen. My eyes widen and I start to push you off, but you prevent it. You're still in control, and I see in your face that you won't let me go until you've filled me up. I can hear someone shuffling around with bags just on the other side of the wall, but you resume fucking me, slowly this time. I'm sitting upright on the counter, and I wrap my arms around you, grabbing fistfuls of your shirt. It's gentle but growing in intensity, I can tell you're close and my grip tightens as I try desperately not to make a noise.

Suddenly I feel you jolt, but not with orgasm.

"Oh, ah, hi." you stammer something like that.

Oh god, whoever's home is right behind us. We both have shirts on, and the counter must hide anything below the waist from this angle. It probably just looks like we're standing oddly close together...But in the moment I don't actually care how it looks. I need you to cum right now, you were so close...So I reach a hand down and forcibly pull your ass towards me as I tighten the opening of my wet pussy around the base of your dick. It must've been just enough to put you over the edge, because I feel your abs start to convulse and see your face contort, then suddenly I'm flooded with warmth. Oh my god, you came inside me. I look down to see you slowly pulling out, cum dripping out of me down onto the floor. There's so much of it...I can see your eyes start to clear as we both realize that this was such a bad idea, only it was so worth it. I don't care if you got me pregnant, or even if your roommates will never make eye contact with me again. You made me cum so hard, I practically forgot who I was. I needed to do my best to return the favor. I briefly glance back to see...The housekeepers cart. Oh, thank god it wasn't someone we know. Maybe we should fuck again, just for good measure.