Making you Mine Intro Pt. 02

Story Info
Atticus gives in to his desire for his defiant captive.
1.6k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Atticus's eyes roamed across the soft curves of Freya's naked body, Atticus knew he needed to make his next moves regarding Freya very carefully. He couldn't do anything to cause her to become alarmed more than she already was. He couldn't freak Freya out by demanding her submission, he had to tease and work her mind as much as her body.

His brain told him one thing but damn his dick for not falling in line. As Atticus's eyes fell on the tempting, provocative sight of her voluptuous and enticingly exposed ass, a wickedly, undeniable thought entered his mind and drew a smile from his lips. His previously depressed cock leapt to attention knowing it was now going to at least be placated with this new idea. It was going to get to feel the heat of her skin, and possibly mouth, if she fought back too long until the limit of her concealed desire got exposed to both of them.

With just a slow tease of her body lending to her own imagination producing a glimmer of a vision of the passionate nights that lay before her, he was going to show her that even with all that stubbornness and strength she wielded around her, she was no match for him. He could leave her to sulk in unsatisfied horniness tonight with the realization that the tools that will be used to break her defiance will be extracted from her own body's desires. He will show her that despite all her pride, shields, and plain hardheaded stubbornness it would be her own body that betrays her.

With his plan of seduction firmed up in his mind, Atticus stepped directly in front of her, wordlessly waiting until she looked up into his eyes before he started his attack.

Atticus lifted a finger and gently outlined her lips before moving to stroke her hair back, oh so gently, from her face. He made sure to keep her eyes glued to his while he caressed the outline of her face so tenderly yet possessively. His finger trailed back down along her jawline and explored the vein throbbing along her neck. Down further to trace across the top line of her breasts, slowly lingering to tease her arousal and anticipation of his expected destination. Then continued towards the side and under until his hand spread to cup and squeeze softly the fullness of her curvaceous, appetizing breast.

His thumb circled around her nipple causing a slight smile of pleasure to show on his face at the realization of the hardness that he found there. Ever so torturously, he drew his hand away and continued to allow his fingers to wander down her ribcage drifting towards her freshly waxed womanhood.

The awareness of his potential path caused her pussy to swell in excitement. The blood that moments before was burning with rage, and now burning due to something else entirely, sped to the target that was her clit. Seeing the arousal building in her eyes, he changed the path of his hand to stroke across to her inner thigh instead. Concealing his own desire and excitement from his face, he stared deeply into Freya's eyes imploring her to expose herself more to him. When he saw the fight fading, replaced instead with fearful but consenting yearning, appear in the depths of her sky-blue eyes he knew wall number one had just fallen and now he needed to capitalize on the moment before Freya had the awareness to rebuild. Time to turn it up a notch and make her give in to her arousal.

Walking slowly around her body, viewing every inch of exposed skin, he stopped poised at his destination mere centimeters from her flesh and then meticulously leaned his face in close enough for her awareness, but not quite touching her neck. He then allowed himself to inhale the smell of her scent, instantly becoming aroused as the combination of her perfume mixed with her own arousal overwhelmed his senses. He could hear the rapid beating of her heart speeding up as he slowly and gently grazed the cords of his whip along the outside of her calf while slightly traveling inward.

A groan of pleasure, too quick to squash, escaped through Freya's lips releasing a sign of her underlying arousal. Satisfied that he had her full attention, he then released his throbbing cock from his pants with his remaining hand and stepped up closer to press his massive organ along the crease created by the joining of her shapely ass cheeks.

He couldn't help but release a sigh of pleasure of his own as he felt her body jerk against his. He recognized the moment of her awareness and acceptance as she relented into the feelings of her body's betrayal. She momentarily allowed her body to have its weakness as she unknowingly pressed herself against the heat radiating off his skin.

Caught in the throes of a passion she had once dreamed of experiencing and then accepted as a fairy tale, she couldn't stop the flow of excitement and hunger that was coursing through her veins. She allowed her mind to analyze every detail including the feeling of his own pulse racing as wild as hers. She focused on his chiseled chest encompassing her soft back and the strength of his arms now encircling her waist holding her to him. She drifted her focus down to the feel of his cock pressed against her ass and recognized the warm drops on her skin from him dripping already for her.

She relented and focused on the feeling between her own lips of the wetness her body was producing anticipating the moment when his cock would slide down and fill her. Her clit was enlarged and throbbing along to the beat of her pulse as she felt the presence of his hand reach across her abdomen and dip down to cup her whole pussy gently before slowly applying a firm squeeze causing her insides to explode.

That hand of his, that Freya couldn't rip her focus from, had started up a new fire by drumming its fingertips back and forth across the length of her pussy lips to the brink of her orgasming, just to change course last second by withdrawing his tools of torture letting her orgasm go crashing down. This tease and release session of his continued his fingers came back to rest at the front of her soaking lips. He then moved a singular finger along the ridgeline of her pussy lips slowly back and forth until he felt her body drawing her lips apart, beckoning him to explore deeper. Only then did he allow his thumb to slide through her folds to become covered in the resulting hot juices of her arousal.

Atticus couldn't resist spending some time here showing his pleasure of her responses by flicking and then gently squeezing and tugging of her enlarged clit. Every inhale filled his nostrils with the delicious scent of her arousal, his ears were being rewarded with the sound of her labored breaths and untamed moans. His cock jerked against her ass in excitement of filling her juices covering it and he just couldn't deny the temptation of sliding it between her thighs to press against the length of her pussy lips causing a moan of his own to escape his lips.

Her body was now lost to her mind and caught in the fiery whirlwind of their passionate play. She fleetingly allowed her mind to acknowledge and thrill in that this man was one she had no power, knowledge, skill, or desire for her to rely on to protect her body and heart from succumbing too. For a few brief moments while they share in the throes of pure passionate exploration of animalistic desires, she would allow herself to pretend that this experience wasn't what it actually was and allow herself to indulge in the tornadic raw reckless heat of desire and passion. She had no choice but to relent to the explosive orgasm that was about to erupt at the masterful hands of her capture.

In a way that had never happened before, Atticus could feel or sense down to the depths of his bones the thoughts, feelings, and next moves being craved by his partner. Without having ever held her before, he instinctively knew her shiver meant he needed to go harder and firmer in his current tease, he knew the quick intake of breath meant she reached a peak here and to move to a more pleasure inducing errogoness zone, he knew the moment she relented to the feelings created by his hands, and the moment she allowed herself to no just feel but to crave and then to demand more from him.

He knew the moment that she purposefully and mindfully decided to enjoy their coupling by rubbing her pussy along the length of his cock testing his own willpower against her own prowess was the moment that he lost the last straw of control and she became the dominator leading him now down a path uncontrollable, unpredictable, dangerously desirable path that could result in the roles becoming reversed and he end up the captive one.

Atticus reigned in the little bit of willpower he had and pulled away suddenly. Without a second glance, he strolled out of her room, across the lawn, and straight up to the safety of his room leaving Frya in a state of burning hot unfilled arousal, shock at the sudden change in the man that had just turned her knees to jelly, an overwhelming dread that her first and only demonstration of desire that was truly made in passion and not calculated acting had disgusted him, and mostly a fear that in those few short moments her body and heart may've made a grave mistake.