To Find a Jewel Ch. 01

Story Info
Start of a journey into her sensual submission.
1.9k words
4.44
9.2k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZownsJ
ZownsJ
9 Followers

(My first writing, please do let me know what you think and if you want a second one. Thank you for reading.~)

He gripped her hips and turned her small frame to face the hotel dresser with ease. His hands then moved down her arms gripping her biceps then descending further outlining her forearms and then laying on her hands forcing them to press to the top of the dresser.

His lips then press to her neck just below her ear as his mouth moves up in a whisper, "There is no going back now..."

No going back, no going back, she knew there was no going back when he wrapped his arms around her as he stood behind her at their second stop of the evening. No going back, there was no going back when he told her to remove her panties before she got in the car so he could put them in his pocket. No going back, there was no going back when he finger fucked her while driving back to the hotel. She knew there was no going back and she didn't want to go back.

His well-defined chest mashed to her back, his mouth then nibbled her ear as his bulge pressed to her small panty less ass that was covered by the thin fabric of the cute little dress. His hands left hers and moved back to her hips hiking up that dress with an abrupt pull. Exposing her ass to his view for the first time. His foot moved to the inside of her leg and tapped at her ankle suggesting a wider stance. Her upper torso expanded as she pulled in a deep breath trying to keep from fainting, her heart was racing and her pussy was tingling as it let the aroma of her excitement enter the room.

His foot tapped harder as his mouth moved back to her ear, "wider".

Her eyes fell shut as she absorbed the rush that was racing through her half-exposed body. Her lips mouthed the words "Yes Sir" but her vocal chords failed to add sound. Her stance widened slightly then his foot pushed harder and forced a stance so wide that her hands on the dresser were now required to keep from failing.

He backed up a couple steps and she dared not look back remaining in position as she could hear his belt unlacing, his zipper dropping, and the shuffle of his slacks falling down his body.

Her eyes wanted to look but her mind and her soul wanted deeply to submit to his strength and she remained in place.

He then tossed his pants aside as his eyes remained on her ass and legs. Such a perfect tanned tone that covered her entire lower body except the white stripe from what must have been a very sexy swimsuit.

Her feet shuffled as she tried to remain still but he could see the goosebumps rising up on her legs and lower back. He leaned forward pulling the dress up more so that his lips could touch the small of her back and draw out the loudest moan since the ride over when her pussy erupted on his fingers and flooded the seat of the car. "Don't be worried my dear, you are safe" he said in a calm voice.

Worried, worried was not the word as her pussy had progressed from slightly moist to soaked without as much as a hand on it. Each breath pushing her perfectly shaped tits so tightly to her dress that her hard nipples could support a necklace on each. She closed her eyes and curled her lip as she moaned deeply trying to calm her body as she knew that she was on edge of bursting into an orgasm the moment he touches her sex. Her stomach muscles flexed as she curled slightly and let out another moan.

He moved beside her so she could partially see him, his hands were up to his collar as he started to unbutton his shirt. He was still positioned enough behind her that she could not see him from the waist down and oh how she wanted to take a peek. How she wanted to view his half naked body. He then retreated to the bed that was a few feet behind her. "Show me" he said in a calm but stern tone.

"Sir?" she replied in an uncomfortable tone as she could finally add some voice to breathing. "Show me what is mine to take"

She shuffled her feet and let out a low moan nearly failing forward. All the talk to this point, all the fantasy, all the expectations now coming to life in an instant. Her mind raced contemplating the next move examining the pros the cons the what-ifs, but her soul overruled, and she adjusted her stance so she could lift her hands. They moved back and gripped her ass cheeks then pulled them wide sending an instant rush of humiliation through her body. Her toes curled and her legs flexed as the rush nearly set her pussy off again.

"Good girl" his voice was warm with charm as he moved closer to her again. His body positioning behind her and the first thing that touched her was his hard rigid shaft as he slid it under her while looking at her exposed bud. His hips began to move sliding his shaft under her rubbing the outside of her pussy then dragging the moisture under her. Each stroke a warm tease that increased the heavy breathing of both of them.

His breaths were now audible to the room as his cock got harder with every slow grind under her. The head grown into a puffy helmet while the veins in his cock created firm ridges around his large thick shaft. He pulled off his shirt and laced it around her neck like reins that he could pull enough to get her to arch her back but not so hard as to stop a single breath. His mouth moved back to her ear and nibbled , then he slid a tongue into it which drove a chill down her spine and pulled out a whimper. "and what do I get to do to you tonight?" he asked calmly with his mouth so close to her ear she could feel a breath.

"Anything you want." was her quick reply, her body now completely driven on emotion and needed no time to process the question. Her heart was beating so fast as every breath lifted her trapped tits to the dress that suddenly felt too tight.

He slid his hips back then forward then he reached around and guided his cock between her folds spreading them wide as his helmet head drove deep instantly and then held in place. He closed his eyes for a moment absorbing the sensations of the velvet inner walls that gripped his hard shaft. He reflected briefly on all the steps that led to this moment, the shared fantasies, the simple conversation and laughter, the aching desire all combined to make the perfect setting. He pulled his hips back then pushed again with a hard single thrust. Fuck her pussy felt so good.

Her mouth dropped open and let out a low whimper as her body scrunched up as she took in the girth of the man she had been dreaming about for months. The man she had confided all her kinky secrets to, the man that was so firm and strong and yet so considerate and caring to her mind and soul.

His hips pulled back and pushed back in now picking up speed as his body leaned over the back of hers. His strong legs now flexing as they push into the back of her thighs with every thrust. His hips picking up enough speed to make a slapping noise on her ass cheeks with every push. In and out, in and out, in and out. Her moans were getting louder, deeper, and he had gentle grunts that were also starting to increase in volume with every push deep inside of her soft wet pussy.

His hands crawled around her body and cupped her tits that were still bound by the dress, his fingers curled in the top edge and then yanked the dress down instantly exposing her tits and allowing them to hang. To hang and swing with every thrust ugh..ugh..ugh. He hadn't even seen her tits to this point but his hands grabbed each one and palmed them. A perfect fit into his oversized hands, his grip increased in strength until her small body curled up unable to take the sensations anymore

"Sir, Sir, I am cumming" she howled through a deep breath that made him smile as he continued to probe her while making a mental note that she must learn to ask not tell. His hips increased in speed pounding her on to and over her edge with a series of hard thrusts in and out in and out in and out.

Her body tightened even more then locked up no longer in synch with his pounding, her mouth dropped open and a moan ripped out of her as her pussy flooded his shaft with a hot rush of fluid that covered her legs and the floor as well.

His hands moved to her hips to keep her in place as her wide open mouth found his shirt which remained hanging around her neck and bit into it gagging herself and muffling her moans. He groaned with each deep hard thrust over and over now hitting with enough force to jolt her body and shake the dresser that her hands were still planted on as he continued to assault her from behind. In and out in and out, her body tightened and flooded again this time she had to lift a leg and nearly fell.

His strong arms wrapped around her tightly for support pressing his firm naked chest to her back as his hips kept slamming into her soaked cunt over and over...ahh..fuck yes. He growled through is panting.

Her eyes were glossed over in ecstasy as he pulled her hair and turned her face so he could thrust his tongue to hers for a primal kiss that he moaned through. Her entire body shuddering on his cock as he continued to probe in and out then he abruptly pulled out and took two steps back.

"Finish undressing, then go lay on the edge of the bed hold your knees to your chest, it is time I took that ass and I want to see your face when I do".

She turned around to finally get a full look at his naked body and then froze in place. He was tall and lean and carried as good of a build under his clothing as one would guess with his clothes on. His large hand was wrapped around his glistening cock giving casual strokes as he watched her process the command.

"Are you uncomfortable my dear, should we stop?" he said in a calm voice as if he already new the answer.

She shook her head and her body sprung to action in a nearly desperate movement to keep things going. She ripped her dress back into shape so she could reach at the zipper and yank it down so it would slide off with ease. She kicked off her wedges and then scrambled to the bed. Her heated state overriding any initial hesitation or embarrassment she was now committed to this man and ached to please any of his desires. Ached to be a source of his pleasure.

.......Chapter 2 on the way?........


ZownsJ
ZownsJ
9 Followers