Making Your Own Breaks

Story Info
Turning th tables when your wife tries to have you killed.
8.5k words
4.19
26.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

"I kind of figured it was you," Jason White said as he woke up and found Carl Long sitting in the chair next to his hospital bed.

"None other," Carl replied with a grin as he crossed his long legs and leaned back. "Problem is, you were not supposed to live through the car crash."

"You did a sloppy job of sabotaging the front brakes. You should have done the rears. That way the emergency brake would not have worked. That way I would have hit that intersection and all that traffic at full speed."

"I though of that later on after I read the report and you weren't dead."

"For some reason, I always figured it would be Walter, not you," Jason said thoughtfully.

"He has the brains but not the balls. I'm the one with the whole package."

"So what do you expect to gain from all this?"

Carl rolled his head to the side in a half shrug and smiled. "I get your job and your wife. Your daughter will be a bonus. Not a bad deal, if I have to say so myself."

Jason chuckled. After a moment, he took a deep breath and shook his head. "You ain't got the brains to do my job, my wife would break you in half, if she even thought you were making a run at our daughter, and last but not least, I'm not dead yet."

"Your old lady won't be any problem at all. Where do you think I got the spare key to your car and the alarm codes for your office? She'll give me the combination to your safe where you store all the information that makes your job so easy."

Jason nodded. "Yeah, you told her about the hooker in Japan and the stewardess in Australia. I've figured that much out. The thing about that is, she doesn't really care if I fool around while I'm away. She has the same options."

"That wasn't the way I heard it from her but she was more than busy sucking on my dick and getting fucked in that tight little ass of hers. Later was when she got all pissy about you doing her wrong. She said it was time to get even."

With a laugh, Jason whispered, "Her being the brains, now that makes more sense. That you muffed the job is also par for the course. Like I said, you're screwed three ways from Sunday."

"You don't know shit," Carl said with a sneer as he leaned forward in the chair. "All I've got to do is shut off a couple of those little boxes over there and you are worm food. No one even knows I'm in your room."

"Do you still have my spare key? I'm betting you don't."

Carl's eyes narrowed for a second and then he grinned. "No I don't have it. I gave it back to your old lady last night after I screwed her brains out in the motel next door. That woman sure can suck a dick but you already know that."

"Yeah, that is one of her many talents. Only in your case, it's merely a distraction so she can get what she wants. Like now, you have no physical evidence linking you to her. Moreover, I'll bet you got the motel room and waited for her to get there. Again, no link to her but there is a link now to the hospital. Her idea to meet there, I figure."

"You're trying to turn us against each other. It ain't going to work. I've got her eating out of my hand. Just like, I'm going to have that beautiful daughter of yours doing before the end of the year."

"What is with you and my daughter? She won't give you the time of day much less anything personal."

Carl grinned and then laughed. "You underestimate my charisma and charm. Your old lady fell for it hook, line, and sinker and so will little Miss Sweetness and Sunshine. I've spent the last three years watching her in those pictures you keep on your desk. She's grown into a beautiful young lady. I've even been over to the college to check her out in person. Sweet is the only word for her."

Jason shook his head and smiled at Carl. "My wife is using you to get rid of me so she can have my insurance, stocks, and retirement. Then she will drop a dime on you as soon as I'm officially dead. You go to prison and she gets away Scot-free. Sounds like she wins all the way."

"That's not going to happen, I can guarantee that. I can also guarantee you won't be around to know about it, one way or the other," Carl said, standing up and brushing off his slacks.

As he started around the end of the bed, Jason sat up suddenly, a small gun in his right hand. "Not so fast. I might have something to say about you killing me."

Carl laughed and said, "You wouldn't shoot me here in the hospital. Too much noise and too many people around. Not to mention medical helps so close at hand." Nevertheless, even as confident as he sounded, he did stop. Something about the small gun looked funny.

Jason smiled tightly and shook his head. "You are so dumb sometimes that it's scary."

The gun made a soft popping sound and there was a stinging sensation in Carl's neck for a second. Then he went nub all over even as he tried to raise his arm and remove the small dart. A moment later, he was sprawled on the floor.

The only sound in the room as Jason got out of bed besides Carl's labored breathing was the sigh and ping of the machines he was hooked to in the corner. Jason had on pants and socks under the hospital gown. He groaned softly as he bent and attached the oxygen tubing to Carl's nose.

"It's not time for you to die yet, I have a lot of things to do before that happens."

Methodically, he undressed Carl. Once he had the other man in the hospital gown, he picked up his cell phone and punched a button.

A moment later, a female voice answered. "Yes daddy, is it time?"

"Yes dear, but don't get in too big a hurry. We don't want to draw any attention."

"I understand," came the reply.

Jason smiled down at Carl. "You see there are always surprises in everything and you are in for a big one."

Carl moaned as he tried to say something.

Jason sat on the side of the bed. His breathing was more normal than it had been with the oxygen tube under his nose. "You didn't do your homework on my family well enough. You missed one important fact. My daughter isn't my daughter, she's my wife's daughter from her first marriage."

Carl's eyes narrowed as he made a soft choking, moaning sound.

Jason stood up and walked over to the closet. He removed a shirt and a small duffle bag. He sat the bag on the floor by Carl and took his time putting on the shirt. Carl's eyes went from the bag to Jason's face slowly.

"Yeah, that bag is for you," Jason said as he buttoned up the shirt.

Carl's eyes got big and he tried desperately to shake his head. It barely rocked back and forth.

Jason knelt and opened the bag. He laid some pictures of his injuries out on the floor and then a knife, a hammer, and some sandpaper. "I've got to make this look real. It only has to fool the hospital staff. My body is to be cremated. No services or viewing before hand, just a small private party afterwards."

Picking up the knife, Jason smiled down a Carl and whispered, "One good thing is that snake venom you have in your system will dissipate in an hour or so. Another is it will dull the pain while I make you into me medical wise."

*****

Jason was finished with transferring his wounds, scrapes, and bruises to Carl when his daughter walked in. "Hi darling," Jason said and then added, "I've got the major blood flow sealed off but you need to hurry and get the bandages on right."

"Yes, Daddy," the pretty young woman in the nurses uniform said as she came around the bed.

"He does look a lot like you," she said as she knelt down and removed bandages and tape from the bag. She spent a moment looking at the photos of her dad's bandages she had taken earlier so they would match up.

While his stepdaughter was working on the bandages, Jason went to work on the medical equipment in the corner. In a few minutes, he had it in a test state so he could transfer the wires to Carl. Once he had Carl on the bed, he would set it back to normal.

The oxygen bottle he was on now was pure. The bag contained another airline with just a trace of the snake venom in it. Over several hours, Carl would pass into unconsciousness and then crash with a heart attack of massive proportions. By then, he and Mattie would be miles away.

In a few months, the insurance would pay off and then the money in the checking and savings would simple vanish in a wire transfer when it reached a certain point. There was no need to be greedy; a half a million would be plenty. Anyone checking the routing would find it went to Carl's account first and then went overseas.

Jason and Mattie got Carl off the floor and into bed. Mattie injected a light sedative into the IV bottle and hooked it up to Carl's arm as Jason switched the machines back to monitor. With one last smile for Carl, he dropped his cell phone in the bed next to him. "I won't be needing this," Jason said as he turned and walked over to a wheel chair in the corner.

The bag and Carl's clothing went in the storage under the seat and Mattie pushed him out the door and down the hall.

*****

An hour later, Mattie pulled into an alley behind a connivance store that had an outside restroom. Inside, she swapped the nurses uniform for a silk blouse and tailored pants. Back in the car, she grinned at her step dad and asked, "Motel here in town or the cabin by the lake?"

"The motel tonight, I want to be able to monitor the police bands on the radio. I'd hate having to miss my own death," Jason replied with a grin.

"Oh, Daddy, I will do my best to console you," Mattie said with a big grin of her own.

"Yeah, I bet you will," Jason replied with a chuckle. "Speaking of Will's, make damned sure you move your money to your own account before the deadline. That whole deal is automated and can't be stopped once the insurance money is deposited."

Mattie nodded and started the car. "I still don't think it's right that she gets half the insurance money and everything else."

"She won't have it long," Jason said with a big grin. "Now about that consoling you had in mind...."

Mattie grinned at her step dad and drove down the alley toward the outskirts of town and a certain shabby motel. If he could fuck half as well as he ate pussy, she would be one happy camper.

*****

Mattie pulled into another alley about two blocks from the motel. She took off the blonde wig she had worn to the hospital and put on the auburn wig that was styled like her mom's hair. An old pair of her mother's sunglasses covered her eyes.

Jason gave out with a low whistle. "Damn, with that wig and those sunglasses, you look as much like your mother as she does."

With a grin, Mattie replied, "I told you I would."

"You used her credit card to rent the room, right?"

"I sure did and I used it to rent this car, also."

Jason smiled and nodded. "They will get a missing persons report on Carl sooner or later. That money transfer to his account and then overseas might show up if they do some digging. At that point, they might surmise he skipped the country. In any case, they will have a tie in with your mother."

Mattie grinned. "I thought you were trying to tie her to your death?"

"No way. I want to be dead and stay dead."

Mattie started the car and pulled out of the alley. At the red light at the corner, she said, "So you're dead and Carl has skipped town with a half million in insurance money he got from mother. Now the question is, why did she give him a half million dollars."

"Correct."

"With Carl, uh, I mean you cremated, they won't have anything to go on to see if it was murder," Mattie said as she pulled away from the light.

"It will be more along the lines of conspiracy than straight murder. The hotel room next to the hospital will tie Jason in even more and if they dig, they might come up with surveillance footage of your mother there with him or at least visiting his room."

Mattie stopped at the next red light. "So you're using part of her plan to frame Carl to frame her."

"She planned the whole thing and he tried to pull it off twice. I'm not framing either of them. I'm just hoping justice takes care of itself."

Mattie nodded as she pulled across the intersection and turned into the motel parking lot. She parked a little past the motel office, out of line of sight and got out. She paused and bent over facing her step dad. She unbuttoned another button on the blouse and asked, "Too much?"

Jason's eyes wandered over his stepdaughter's exposed breasts and shook his head. "You will be memorable. Your mothers clothes fit you better than they do her."

"These are from the back of her closet. I've borrowed a lot of things from back there over the last few years," Mattie said as she straightened up. With that last button undone, the blouse was a little past modest but that was the idea.

Jason watched her ass sway in those tailored pants until she went into the office to pick up the room key. "Damn that's going to be fun to play with," he said aloud and then grinned. If Mattie were anything like her mother, sex would be down and dirty, anything goes.

There had been a very memorable afternoon in her bed with her sucking his dick like a pro and him eating her sweet pussy until she had screamed. No one but them had been home so that did not matter. What had mattered was that every time from then on that they had been alone, the oral sex had gotten better and better.

Mattie opened the car door and tossed Jason the key. "A nice quiet room in the very back," she said as she got in the car. "I leaned over on the counter as I filled out the room card. I thought the old man behind the desk was going to have a heart attack looking down my blouse." She shivered as she started the car. "My nipples are so hard they hurt."

"I know just how to fix that," Jason said with a big grin. Sucking, licking, and nibbling on Mattie's nipples sent her up the wall. He had tied her to a chair once and literally made her come from teasing her nipples.

As they pulled to a stop in front of the room, Jason asked, "Do you remember the chair?"

Mattie shivered hard as she shut off the engine. "Oh hell yeah. Is there a chair in this room?"

"Only one way to find out," Jason said as he opened his door.

Mattie beat him to the door and fumbled the key. Jason grinned at her as he picked up the key and handed it to her. "A little eager, aren't we?" He asked as she unlocked the door.

"With all that has happened in the last three days, I'm as horny as fuck," Mattie whispered as she opened the door. As she walked inside the room she added, "I'm ready for anything and everything, and I want it all as soon as possible."

Like mother, like daughter, Jason thought as he followed his stepdaughter into the motel room and shut the door. Before Jason's eyes could adjust to the dim light in the room, Mattie was all over him. She had her leg hooked behind his, pulling his hips tightly to hers; her arms were around his waist, as she planted kisses on his face. She was almost out of control.

Jason groaned from the pressure she put on several of his injures. He struggled with her for a moment and finally got her away from him and got her attention. "Careful there, I'm still hurting in places."

"Oh yeah, sorry," she said. "I forgot for a minute."

"It might be safer if I did tie you to a chair."

Mattie whimpered softly and looked around the room. There was an old wooden straight-backed chair at the desk, next to the TV. She gave a soft squeal of delight, pulled the chair out to the middle of the room, and sat down.

"Perfect," she said with a big grin.

Jason grinned and sat his bag down. He walked over to his stepdaughter and then walked all the way around her. He stood there looking down at her for a few moments and then looked around the room. Looking back down at the young woman he said, "Stand up, the chair needs to be over there."

Mattie stood up and watched as he moved the chair over closer to the bed. "Get naked," he said as he looked around at her.

With a soft whimper, she started to unbutton her blouse. His eyes were burning holes in her mind as he watched her intently. When she had the blouse off, he held out his hand and she gave it to him. The tailored pants were next and she stood there in front of him with just her heels on. He took the pants.

When she started to raise her hands to her breasts, Jason shook his head. "No, don't do that. I'll take very good care of those. You just sit down and relax."

Mattie moved to the chair and sat down. "You don't have anything to tie me with," she said softly and then gasped as he grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms behind the chair. Soft cloth wrapped around her wrists in several figure eights and then they were pulled tightly together.

A minute or so later, her step dad walked around in front of her. She pulled up on her arms but they only moved an inch or so. "The other leg of the pants is tied to the back cross brace of the chair legs," he said.

Mattie's eyes went to the blouse in his hands. He knelt down and tied one sleeve to her left ankle. Holding the other sleeve, he walked around behind her. He tugged on the blouse and she moved her foot back along side the chair. As her foot went back, her knee moved outward. Then his hand was on her right ankle pulling it rearward. He kept pulling until she had to slide forward a bit in the seat. When he pulled on her left ankle, she had to move even more forward.

With a groan, Mattie looked down at her wide spread thighs and the way her pussy was right on the edge of the chair. The last time she had been tied up, she had been more upright in the chair and could move a lot more. Cloth was wrapped around her right ankle and then she could feel the back leg of the chair against the cloth. She was now bound tightly to the chair. She groaned long and loud as she realized she was completely at her step dad's mercy.

Jason came around to stand in front of his stepdaughter. He took his time taking off his shirt and then his slacks. His dick was hard and sticking up above the waistband of his underwear. Mattie's eyes were locked on the exposed part of his dick and she kept licking her lips.

He grinned and said, "Your mother must have taken your pacifier away when you were far too young."

Mattie moaned and whispered, "I love the taste and feel of a big dick when I suck on it."

"Like daughter, like mother," Jason said as he took his underwear off. "Your mother was the first woman who ever swallowed my dick whole. It's probably why I married her."

With an even louder moan, Mattie opened her mouth wide and rolled her tongue out and down. It was an obvious invitation for him to stick his dick in her mouth. Jason moved forward and pushed his dick down toward her open mouth but he kept it just out of reach of her tongue as she tried to lick it.

"Hey, that's no fair," Mattie said as she strained to reach the head of his dick.

She stuck out her tongue again and he slapped the head of his dick against it. Mattie groaned and held her tongue out as far as it would go. He slapped his dick against it several more times before he allowed her to lick and tease just the end of the head. Her eyes were wide and locked with his as she did.

He moved his dick forward until the spongy head just brushed against her lips. Mattie strained her neck forward but couldn't quite reach it to suck. She let out a groan of frustration and got his dick jammed deep in her mouth when she did. It went in all the way to her throat and was to the point of gagging her when he jerked it out of her mouth. She took several deep breaths as drool ran down her chin and dripped onto her chest.

"That was only a little over half. You'll have to do better than that," Jason said as he smacked the head of his dick against one cheek and then the other.

Mattie groaned and shook her head. "Mom might be able to swallow you whole but...."

Jason cut her off by pressing the head against her lips. She groaned loudly as she sucked the head and several inches of shaft into her mouth and bathed it all with her nimble tongue. He just stood there enjoying the pleasure she was giving him until she started to whimper softly. She had came from sucking his dick several times and this looked like it was headed that way.

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers