Making Your Own Breaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,954 Followers

The more he fucked her, the hot and wetter she became. If he paused with his dick completely inside, he could feel her inner muscles grabbing and releasing his whole shaft. It made him think of a hot compress wrapped around his dick. One of the nurses at the hospital had given him a sponge bath and did his dick that way.

He'd wanted to fuck that cute little blonde but.... He had to stay in character with a dying man even if his dick couldn't help but respond. He had hoped she would climb up on the bed and fuck herself with his dick. It might have happened if another nurse hadn't stopped by the room. They had whispered about the waste of a good dick as they finished his sponge bath and left.

Those thought pushed Jason's orgasm higher. He groaned and fucked his stepdaughter harder and faster. Suddenly she was yelling, "Yes, yes, Yes." This is what he wanted. He wanted her to come when he did. The next thing, he knew he was coming and she was still yelling, "Yes."

Not thinking, he tried to jam two fingers into her asshole like he did her mother. She let out a scream as both fingers spread the ring of muscles and hot cum shot throughout her pulsing pussy. She added to that liquid flow as she came her brains out like never before.

*****

Mattie was out of it completely. Jason was breathing heavy as his hips slowly bounced off her ass cheeks. Somewhere along there, he realized he had two fingers planted to the max in her asshole. He groaned as he slowly pulled them out. She didn't move. With a shiver he stopped moving his hips.

He wanted to wait until she came around but it didn't seem as though she would. He checked the pulse in her neck and smiled as it was rapid and strong. "She's not dead so this will be a fuck she will remember for the rest of her life," he said as he slowly moved his hips back.

As his dick came free, he squatted down to watch his cum slowly dribble out of her pussy as the opening slowly closed up. He dipped some cum up on a fingertip and moved around to smear it on her lips. "A surprise for when she wakes up," he said as he started to untie her wrists.

She was untied but didn't move when he was finished. "Yeah, a fuck to remember," he said as he headed for the bathroom and a shower.

*****

Mattie woke up with a start. It took a few minutes to realize where she was and that she was untied. She rolled over on her back and moaned as stiff muscles protested all over her body. "Holy shit, what a fuck," she whispered as she sat up.

Her head was swimming as she did. She looked around but didn't see her step dad. Her blouse and slacks were laid across the chair and her wig was hanging on one of the corners of the back. She groaned as she turned and looked at the open bathroom door.

She started to call his name but noticed that his clothes and the bag were gone. She groaned as she laid back on the bed. She sat up again and looked for the beer bottles. They were gone and there was a pile of used towels by the door.

"Why are the towels over there and not in the bathroom?" She asked herself and then groaned. "Fingerprints," she replied to her own question.

The room was rented for two days but.... Her step dad being gone had her spooked. She was supposed to drop him at the bus station sometime tomorrow but.... There seemed to be a change in plans. Why, was the question that flew across her mind.

That spurred her on to make some plans of her own. She went and took a shower before she got dressed. She tried to think of everything she had touched and wiped it with a towel. She checked the room again to see if there was anything left in the room that hadn't been there when they arrived.

It was dark and very early in the morning when she started the car and drove away from the motel. She stopped in an alley a few blocks away and disposed of the nurses uniform and wig. Halfway across town, she pulled over on a side street and changed out of her mother's clothes and into her own.

A mile from home, she abandoned the car with the keys in it after she wiped everything down with a washcloth. The washcloth went in a dumpster a block away. She had everything covered as best she could as she took the back streets to her home.

All that was left was to stash her mother's clothes back in her closet, she thought as she crawled into bed. There was no one home. There should have been at this time of the morning. She wondered what kind of act her mother would put on, now that her stepfather was dead.

She snickered as she snuggled down in her bed. She knew she wouldn't really miss her step dad but she sure would remember him.

TxRad
TxRad
5,954 Followers