Making Your Own Breaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,954 Followers

He was trying to decide whether to let her come or to pull his dick out of her mouth and leave her hanging. Suddenly she was groaning loudly around his dick as she did come. He grinned and slowly pushed his hips forward feed her even more dick. He felt the head pressing against the back of her throat. He held it there for a count of five and then slowly pulled it out an inch or so.

She had not gagged but her body had squirmed and jerked even harder as his dick pushed against her throat. Her tongue was going wild around the shaft so he pushed it back in until the head was in her throat again. This time he held it there until she made a gagging whining sound. Then he pulled it completely out of her mouth.

Mattie took several ragged breaths as more drool ran down her chin and dripped onto her upper chest. Her orgasm had slacked off and then peaked again as his dick touched her throat. Then it had started to slack off again and then it had rose up again as he did it again. Now she was shaking and on the edge of another orgasm. She marveled at that.

"You had almost three quarters of it that time," Jason said softly with a smile on his face.

Mattie just groaned and squirmed in the chair.

Jason pushed his dick down farther and used the head to spread the drool on her chest out. He spread it out and over her breasts and nipples. As the head rubbed against one nipple and then the other, his stepdaughter pushed her chest out and whimpered. When he slapped the head against one nipple, she gasped loudly. When he slapped the other nipple, she groaned and shivered.

With a grin, he slapped her nipple harder several times in a row and then did the same to the other nipple. She pushed her chest out as far as she could as her hips jerked. She was coming again and he continued to slap her nipples until she lowered her chest slightly.

"Two down and two to go," Jason said as he backed up and let go of his dick.

Mattie groaned and slowly opened her eyes. She saw him just standing there looking down at her. That brought another groan to her lips. "Two big ones and three or four little ones," she whispered and licked her dry lips.

"How many are you going to have when I eat that sweet little pussy of yours?"

Mattie let out a long moan and shivered hard.

"And after that, how many are you going to have when I fuck that tight, hot, wet pussy and keep right on fucking it until I come deep inside you."

When Mattie's hips jerked and squirmed again as she came, Jason laughed and squatted down. His eyes went to the pulsing open of her sex. Her anus was pulsing the same way as her inner muscles tightened and relaxed. Fucking her pussy would be heavenly but fucking her ass would be the ultimate pleasure but it looked like virgin territory. She had gone ape shit the first time he licked and tongued her there so she might go for it if they had enough time.

He pushed her knees wider and lifted her hips, pulling her even farther forward. Her ass was right on the edge of the seat. He tilted the chair back until it was resting against the bed. Mattie gasped as the chair fell backwards, her eyes flying open. When it stopped suddenly, she groaned softly and just as quickly she groaned louder as she saw her step dad's face right in front of her pussy. He had an ass cheek in each hand pulling upward. She slipped even lower in the chair.

The pull on her arms and shoulders made Mattie roll her head back to relieve the strain. Now she couldn't see what was going to happen next. She had watched him lick her pussy before but now.... A puff of warm air on her clit made her squirm and whimper. Another, with a teasing lick to one side of her slit made her whimper louder. He was teasing her.

Jason grinned as the whimpers grew longer and louder the more he teased his stepdaughter. The last time had been a quickie; this time was going to be the whole deal meal. The quickie had knocked her socks off. This time he planned on overloading her until she passed out. Then the real games could begin.

He continued to tease her until she finally begged, "Please, please, please."

"Please what?" He asked quickly.

"Eat... lick my pussy!" she replied loudly as her hips tried to move even higher.

He waited several minute as her body strained to get to his tongue. Then he plunged his tongue suddenly into her hot sweet depths and swirled it around. She gave out with a yell. She was coming very hard as he tongue fucked her pussy hard and deep. She was so wet and flooded that he had to swallow a couple of times. As the jerking in her hips slowed, he pulled his tongue out of her pussy and attacked her clit. She went up in flames again, yelling and then almost screaming as she strained and fought the ties that bound her to the chair.

Normally Jason would have quit at this point but not today, he lowered his head and jammed his tongue back in her pussy. Mattie went stiff and yelled, "Fuck!" at the top of her lungs. Then she went limp. Jason grinned and licked his lips. His face was a mess but that was not a problem. He'd have time to clean it up after he moved her to the bed.

*****

Mattie swam up from a nice soft warm dark fuzzy place into an even dreamier warm fuzzy place. That last series of orgasms had blown her mind. Now she was floating on and in an endorphin fueled hazy. Only there was something wrong. Something that just wasn't right. Something out of place. Then it dawned on her. She was out of place.

Her eyes flew open but there was only darkness. Then she realized something was tied around her head and covered her eyes. She was blindfolded. "Hey? What the fuck!" she said loudly and then gave out with a yelp of surprise as a hand landed sharply and soundly on her left ass cheek.

How could someone smack her ass with her sitting in a chair, she wondered. Suddenly she realized she wasn't in the chair but on the bed with her ass sticking up in the air. Her forearms were tied to her calves and her knees were spread wide. She tried to move but got a hard stinging slap on her right ass cheek for her effort.

She shivered hard at the stinging burn in her ass cheeks. She had always kidded about wanting a spanking but now.... Now she didn't have a choice whether she got one or not. Her hands and feet seemed to be hanging out in mid air. She was on the edge of the bed, her minds eye supplied. And she was in the perfect position to be fucked from behind. Not that she minded that. It was her favorite position.

A fingertip touched her tailbone. Slowly it started down the crack of her ass. The closer it got to her asshole the more tensed up she became. It stopped just before it touched her anus and went back up. She groaned softly and wiggled her ass. The finger disappeared and a hard slap landed on each ass cheek. Mattie jerked and yelled.

"I'll tell you when to move," her stepfather said and the fingertip was back on her tailbone.

"You're.... You're teasing me."

"Yeah, I am and I plan on continuing to tease you until I'm ready to fuck you."

Mattie groaned softly and then whimpered as the fingertip moved down the crack of her ass slowly. The finger stopped again just before it touched her anus and Mattie groaned loudly. "Please," she whispered but didn't move.

"Please what?"

With a groan Mattie whispered, "Please touch me."

"I am touching you," her stepfather said as he moved his fingertip slowly away from her asshole.

"No! Touch my asshole!" Mattie all but shouted.

The fingertip stopped moving and Mattie expected more slaps on her ass but instead, Jason said, "If I do, I'll end up fucking it."

Mattie groaned long and loud and then shivered hard. She had never been fucked in the ass. She loved to tease herself there when she masturbated and she had loved her stepfather licking it but.... "I... I... I...." she stammered and then groaned as his fingertip moved lower.

When it jumped over her asshole and teased the slippery opening to her sex, Mattie jerked and then moaned as it slowly slid deeper and deeper inside. After a couple of inches, it stopped and moved outward. Mattie's hips shivered and it stopped just inside her.

A moment later, it moved deeper again and Jason whispered, "I'm going to fuck this also but now I'm not sure where I'll come. Deep in your pussy or deep in your asshole. Maybe I'll come in one and then come in the other later. That's the best way, maybe."

Mattie groaned loudly at his words and then gasped as he rammed his finger into her as deep as it would go. Her hips were shaking as he pulled his finger out of her sex slowly. As it came all the way out, Mattie groaned and he chuckled. "Its not time for you to come yet."

"I'm... right on the edge," she whispered and then whimpered.

A moment later, she gasped loudly and then yelled as she came and came hard. Jason had rubbed the tip of his finger against her anus and then jammed it deep inside. An instant bolt of pleasure had hit her sex as he did and she went up in flames.

*****

Mattie groaned and then groaned even louder as she realized the finger was still in her asshole. When it started to pull out, she felt her asshole grab at it. She groaned and the finger moved in, going a little deeper as it did. Her hips shivered and the finger was fucking her slowly. She gasped as it did and then moaned long and loud as pleasure shot from her asshole to her pussy in long waves.

She wasn't actually coming but it was so close to it that she couldn't tell the difference except her hips were not jerking. "Oh, oh, oh," she chanted as the finger fucked her so deliciously.

"So you do like having your ass fucked?" Her step dad asked.

Mattie whimpered and nodded her head quickly. The finger stopped moving and Mattie yelled, "No!"

"I asked you a question and a nod was not an acceptable answer."

"Yes, yes sir," Mattie said quickly and the finger started to move again. Mattie gasped as the pleasure started flowing again.

"Your mother comes harder with my dick up her ass than she does with it in her pussy," Jason told his stepdaughter as he finger fucked her hot tight ass faster and deeper.

Mattie moaned and went back to chanting, "Oh, oh, oh," in time with his finger moving.

He could feel her asshole grabbing at his moving finger as her growing orgasm rose higher and higher. About the time he figured she was about to come, he jerked his finger out of her ass and jammed two fingers deep into her sex. With a yell, she went up in flames, coming long, loud, and hard as he roughly fingered her pussy hard and deep.

Suddenly, she went silent and limp, only her hips jerking and twitching as he jerked his fingers out of her pussy. With a grin, he stuffed the two fingers into his mouth and savored her flavor and richness.

As he pulled the fingers out of his mouth he sighed and whispered, "Two total knockouts and one to go."

*****

Jason was sitting in the chair sipping a beer when his stepdaughter gave a jerk and moaned softly. She was still blindfolded with her wrists tied to her ankles. Her knees were wider than before and her wet sex and pulsing asshole on complete display.

Mattie whimpered softly as her ass rocked slowly back and forth. "Holy shit!" she whispered a moment later and sighed deeply.

Jason chuckled softly. "You ain't felt anything yet. Wait until I do the same things with my dick instead of two fingers."

Mattie groaned as her ass wiggled from side to side and up and down. "I... I... I..." she stammered a moment later, as her mind turned over the thoughts of his big dick jammed all the way in her pussy and ass slowly sunk in. She groaned even louder and wiggled even more.

Jason grinned and stroked his hard dick as he watched his stepdaughter's hips move so suggestively. "Your mother might be able to swallow my dick whole but she never could take it all in her pussy. In her ass yes, but not the other way. You can't swallow it so it begs the question of how much can your little pussy take."

"I... I... I...." Mattie stammered as the thought of his big dick filling her completely up ran through her mind. One of her boyfriends had been maybe two thirds his size and had took her breath away every time they fucked.

Jason turned the beer bottle up and drained it quickly. He grinned as his eyes went from the long neck bottle to his stepdaughter's pussy and ass. "Maybe I should loosen things up a little before I fuck you."

He stood up and walked over to stand behind his stepdaughter. He rubbed the neck of the bottle between her ass cheeks for a minute or so and then moved it across her opening to rub it up and down in her slit. Her hips shivered as he rubbed her ass and gave a jerk each time the lip of the bottle bumped across her clit.

"How does that feel?" He asked as he moved the end of the bottle up to her opening.

"Kind of like my vibrator but without the vibrations," she whispered in a shaky voice.

A moment later, she gasped as the neck of the bottle started to enter her sex. Her hips jerked and the bottle went deeper. It didn't stop until she felt the shoulder at the base of the neck pressed tightly against her opening. She groaned softly as her hips jerked and flexed.

"It does fit your pussy nicely," Jason said as he pulled the neck out slowly.

Mattie's hips shivered and shook as she groaned deeply. The bottle felt a lot like that boyfriend. Her hips jerked and she moaned and groaned as her step dad fucked her slowly with the neck of the beer bottle. She was well on the way to coming when he pulled the bottle out of her sex. Mattie groaned deeply and flexed her hips as much as she could when the bottle disappeared.

"No, no, no," she said loudly as she wiggled her ass from side to side. A moment later, the end of the beer bottle traced up and down the crack of her ass. She froze as she thought of the beer bottle stuffed in her asshole.

No!" She said sharply as she pulled against the cloth binding her arms to her calves.

The bottle disappeared again and about a dozen hard slaps rained down on her ass cheeks. She yelled loudly and then shivered hard as she quit pulling on the bindings. "You have no say in the matter," Jason said as he rubbed the end of the beer bottle up and down in the crack of her ass.

He grinned as he heard his stepdaughter whimper each time the end bumped over the tight ring of her anus. "See, that ain't so bad, now is it?" he said as he teased her asshole by rubbing the end of the bottle in a circle over her asshole.

Mattie groaned softly at the sensuous feeling from the slippery glass against her anus. A moment later, it dipped down and plunged into her very wet and slippery vagina. She gasped and wiggled her ass trying to get it in deeper. It slowly went in until the shoulder at the base of the neck was tight against her opening.

Jason jerked the bottle out of her pussy and stepped up close behind his stepdaughter to rub his dick against her wet slippery sex. Mattie gasped as the beer bottle disappeared and groaned as her step dad's hot dick touched her. As it rubbed against her sex, she realized how wide it was compared to her slit.

"Now for the moment of truth," Jason said as he dropped the bottle on the bed and pushed his dick down as he pulled his hips back. The spongy head centered up on her opening and he pressed his hips forward.

Mattie let out a gasping groaning moan as the large head spread her opening slowly. It felt big and felt like it was getting bigger the deeper it went. Her mouth was open but she couldn't make a sound. In fact, she couldn't catch her breath until it stopped moving.

Jason grinned as he saw that over half of his dick was out of sight. "That's half," he told his stepdaughter. When he said that, Mattie finally took a deep wheezing breath.

"That good, huh?" He asked a moment later as he started to pull his dick out of her.

Mattie shivered hard, groaning long and loud as his dick moved. When it stopped moving with just the head inside, she took a deep shivery breath, and moaned deeply. His dick moved back inward. It moved faster than it had the first time. She didn't lose her breath this time but it was close.

Jason was smiling broadly as he fucked her with moderately slow strokes, going deeper with each one. Mattie was moaning as his dick went inward and groaning as it came out. About every other stroke, her hips would jerk and her pussy felt tighter for a few seconds.

"Too many orgasms to count," he said as he stopped his hips just short of touching her ass cheeks. He held still and Mattie made soft whining, whimpering sound.

"One more stroke and you win a prize," he said as he slowly pulled his dick out to the head.

"I, I, I," Mattie stammered and then groaned as he shoved his dick forward far faster than any stroke before. His hips slapped against her ass cheeks and she yelled long and loud as she realized his whole dick was inside her pussy. A second later, she was coming for all she was worth.

*****

Mattie swam up from the depths of her orgasm to find herself still on her knees and her sex empty. "What, what, what?" She said in confusion.

Jason chuckled. "Time for you to rest before the real fucking begins."

Mattie groaned long and loud "I, I had it all inside," she said in a hoarse whisper."

"Oh yeah, you sure did," Jason replied with a big grin. "And it will be back there again, believe me."

Mattie let out a whimpering moan as she remembered that full, full feeling. She had been surprised that there had been no pain. The stretching of the muscles didn't really hurt. It was more a burning sensation that felt good in a strange way. Then she shivered as her mind wondered if the same would be true with her asshole?

Jason patted his stepdaughter on the ass and grinned as he went for another beer. He had to remember to jam his finger in her ass as he fucked her. That would set off the fireworks for sure.

As he sipped his beer and to keep Mattie's mind occupied, he traced a fingertip up and down in the crack of her ass. He would bump it over her anus and barely dip it into her vagina. She would whimper and jerk each time his finger bumped over her anus.

It wasn't long before the whole crack of her ass was shiny and slick. He grinned as he stopped the fingertip against the tight ring guarding her rear and held it there. Mattie tried to flex her hips but wasn't having much luck. She made a frustrated sound.

Jason chuckled as he slowly applied pressure to the finger and it slowly started to disappear. When it reached the first knuckle, he stopped it. Mattie made a whining sound and he pushed it deeper. He stopped at the second knuckle and rotated his hand.

Mattie gasped loudly and groaned deeply as he continued to rotate the finger. A moment later, he slowly pulled the finger out of her ass. She made whimpering sounds as it came up and then yelled, "No!" as it came out.

Jason slapped her on one ass cheek and then the other. "I'd love to fuck your virgin ass but we don't have any lube and not nearly enough time to do it right. So...." He left the sentence hanging.

A moment later, he moved up behind her and rubbed the head of his dick up and down in the crack of her ass. He paused with the head against her asshole and applied pressure. Mattie gasped loudly and wiggled her ass. He chuckled as he moved back a little and pushed the head down lower.

It touched her hot wet opening. He held it there. He could feel her sex clenching up and relaxing against the spongy end of his dick. "Nibble, nibble," he said and rammed his hips forward.

Mattie let out a yell and kept right on yelling as he fucked her long, hard and deep. She was coming from the first stroke and kept right on coming. When it looked and felt like she was going to pass out, Jason would slow down or stop completely.

His own orgasm was building slowly. Hers on the other hand, ebbed and flowed. She'd have a small one here and a small one there but he wanted a monster lurking by the time he came. She had been tight, oh so tight that first time. Now she was a little looser which allowed him to be more aggressive.

TxRad
TxRad
5,954 Followers