Makings of a Perfect Man

Story Info
He was perfect in every way possible.
4.8k words
3.7
29.7k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers

The story you are about to read may be true, the names have been changed for reasons that will become obvious.

It was about our fifth visit to this place. As bars go it was a middle of the road place with a combination of guys and gals looking for anything from a quick hook up to a more lasting relationship. Pam and I were not what most, if any of the single men were looking for but we had our own agenda and did not care if anyone hit on us. You see I am not what anyone would consider an attractive woman and neither is Pam. I am fairly tall at 5'-10" and my build is what some may politely refer to as big boned. My eyes are a bit too wide for my face and my nose is large and slightly crooked. Pam is short but muscular, what some would call stocky but not to her face if they did not want their nose flattened. She once won an arm wrestling championship beating a 220 pound muscle bound guy in the finals. We both may have had one or two dates during our 30+ years but the guys we attracted were few and sub human.

Growing up as part of the out-crowd leaves lots of time for school. While other girls were making out with boys, going on dates, to dances, parties and other recreations, those of us with easily overlooked looks had plenty of time for study. What we lacked in a social life was easily filled with academics. Scholarships for women with our level of brain power put nearly all career paths before us. I chose microbiology with some undergrad work in behavioral psychology while Pam went into medicine coming out a doctor. Still, professional life, while demanding and financially satisfying, left us both very much alone and isolated at the end of the day. We were the women men never see as women.

Over the years we discovered we liked each other's company but only in a semi-lesbian way. While we were willing to settle for each other we still wanted a man in our life, a VERY specific sort of man and this brings us to why we were at this particular bar. One week ago we saw him come in with two of his buddies. He stood about 5'8" and weighed maybe 140 to 150. His looks were decent and he had a great smile. Best of all he never tried to hit on the babes the way his buddies did. He usually wound up alone at a table nursing his beer and watching the action. We watched him do this for three nights before we made our first move.

The bar was crowded that night and we walked up to his table with me in the lead. "Mind if we sit here?" I asked, "this place is terribly crowded tonight." He agreed and passed our first test. Introductions followed and we learned his name was Steve, he was a teacher and lived alone. Test two, check.

Steve passed test three by allowing us to engage him in conversation and showing an interest in many of the things Pam and I enjoyed. While there was no spark and definitely no attraction on his part there was also no outright rejection of either of us. It developed that we all three liked spy movies and a new James Bond was coming out next week. I took a chance and asked Steve if he would like to join us. He agreed and we offered to pick him up at his place next Friday. Test four, check.

Friday's movie was great and Steve even went along with our last minute suggestion to grab a drink before taking him home. So far we enjoyed his company and he seemed to be OK hanging with us. Over the next few weeks we planned a few more of these casual get-togethers. They were always platonic and chaste; just three buds hanging out together. Sometimes either Pam or I would call Steve up and we would just chat while watching the same show on our individual TVs. Steve always seemed open to our suggestions and willing to go along with our plans. Once in awhile he would try to beg off or say he was not interested in our invitations but we worked on him and he always gave in and went along. Every time he tried to pay for his share either Pam or I refused to let him with the line that it was our contribution to the education system. Test five, passed

It was now late June and Steve's school was shutting down for the summer break. It was another Friday night and another action-adventure spy thriller was the plan for the evening but this time with something extra. Over the past few weeks we had been testing and grooming Steve for this next part. Friday came and I showed up at Steve's place alone. Pam was called in for an emergency surgery. At least that is what I told Steve. He got into the passenger seat and we were off to the movies. Meanwhile Pam was pulling up to his apartment and cleaning out everything while we watched the latest 007 wannabe ridding the world of the latest evil mastermind. As we were leaving the theater my phone rang. Pam had finished up early and wondered if we could give her a ride and maybe stop off for a couple of drinks while she relaxed. Steve agreed and I picked a quiet little place that Pam and I had already visited and found to be both quiet and off the busy nightlife circuit. Being quiet and not very busy allowed us to get a table in a dark corner where we could do what we needed to do without attracting attention. After two beers Steve left the table to relieve some bladder pressure giving us a chance to slip a little something into his next drink. After that it was easy to get him on his feet between us and slip out the front door without anyone noticing. Test six, we cheated.

Steve awoke with fuzzy brain, naked and under a light sheet on our living room couch. When we heard him stir we walked in with some hot coffee slightly doctored with a drug that I had been working on. The drug was designed to give your brain a strong push in a certain direction. It would not make you into a mindless zombie or anything like it but if you were not dead set against something it caused you to be very open to embracing the suggestions of others. The effect was cumulative, the more you agreed the more you wanted to agree. I called it liquid Yes! And Steve had been secretly getting a dose every evening that we went out together

At first Steve wanted to know where both he and his clothes were. We told him that he had a few too many drinks last evening, passed out and later threw up all over himself as we were taking him home. I went on to say that we brought him here instead where we could clean him up and keep an eye on him. His clothes were in the washer but we gave him a robe to put on and suggested he have some breakfast while we talked.

Pam started the conversation by pointing out that she and I made way more money than either of us had time to spend and with our busy professional lives we could really use some help at home. With school out for the summer it would really be a big help if he could move in with us and look after the house cleaning, laundry and cooking chores while we were at work. We told him we had talked about hiring a maid but since he was available, maybe he would like to try the job for just the summer. Steve was still naked under the robe and that vulnerability along with the effect of my drug allowed us to double team him with reasons why agreeing was the smart thing to do. By the time breakfast was over Steve said yes. "Great," I said, "the job starts right away, get started on the dishes while Pam and I get your things moved in. He did not even ask why his things were already here.

When the dishes were done Steve found Pam and I sitting in the living room waiting for him. I got up and showed him his room and gave him a tour of his new home pointing out were everything was kept. By the time we finished Pam met us dressed for tennis and told me we needed to get moving if we wanted to play today. I asked Steve if he wanted to come along or stay here and get started on some house cleaning. Pam and I were both messy housekeepers, something that was quite apparent to Steve on our tour. I dropped numerous hints about how great it would be to have a nice, neat and clean house again. "You are welcome to join us Steve, but we would love it if we came home to a fresh smelling house and maybe a nice dinner. What do you say?" Steve said yes.

I have to give my drug the credit for what we came home to that evening. Steve must have worked like a machine while we were gone. Everything was sparkling clean and the smell coming from the kitchen was wonderful. I suggested that Pam and I would love a glass of wine when we came down from our shower and relaxed before dinner. Steve just smiled and said yes. Dinner was just as wonderful as it smelled and a Pam and I enjoyed a couple more glasses of wine afterwards as Steve cleaned up without even being told to do it. I think the wine must have loosened something up in me because without thinking about it I walked up behind Steve while he was standing at the sink, pinched his ass and told him to hurry up and finish. Pam and I had some very sore feet that need rubbing.

Pam and I sat next to each other on the couch watching TV when Steve walked in. Pam sent him back for the wine as we both needed a refill. We had placed a pillow on the floor between us and once our glasses were full, we motioned for Steve to take a seat on the floor. I put one leg over his left shoulder and Pam put one over his right. "Two hands can do two feet at the same time, don't you agree Steve?" After an hour of some glorious foot massage Pam and I switched places and let Steve work on our other feet.

The day had gone so smoothly and everything had worked out so much better than either of us had expected. Steve was the perfect man for our lives. He was completely like clay in our hands, willing to be molded into whatever we wanted or needed him to be. That night what few inhibitions either Pam or I had disappeared and without much discussion we decided to toss aside our carefully planned schedule and skip ahead. I added a different something extra to the drink I brought to Steve. Some would call it a performance enhancing drug. I called it VOS (viagra-on-steroids.)

Neither Pam nor I are small women and we both had years of pent up desire inside ready to explode. Together we each grabbed an arm and lifted Steve carrying him between us to the large California King in the bedroom. I ripped off his shirt and Pam had him stripped bare from the waste down. He was tossed roughly, face up onto the bed. Before he could even think about it I mounted his face and Pam mounted his raging erection and we began to grind. Steve rose to the occasion and responded to my grinds and thrusts with both lips and tongue. The harder I pushed the more vigorously he responded. On the other end Pam was grinding away with her wrestler's iron grip tight around the base of his penis holding back his climax. From somewhere deep inside of me I felt a pressure building like never before. Every nerve was tingling and I was losing control over my body as if some smoldering volcano within me was rapidly coming to life.

I tried holding it back making the moment last as long as I could as this Niagara like force built up within me, ready to explode. I knew I had passed the point of no return with no ability to control what would happen next. "Steve! Open wide and swallow," I screamed as I exploded a raging river into his mouth. He responded in a flash almost in anticipation of my body's demands. His mouth spread wide and pressed tight over my slit and his hands grabbed my buttocks holding me tight to his willing face. I swear I could feel my stream splash off his tonsils before it filled his mouth. Steve quickly swallowed it down and then thrust his tongue deep inside me just in time to trigger my second mouth filling spasm. I must of done this a number of times but I lost count as my entire body and mind were engulfed by tidal wave after tidal wave of pleasure. Steve matched my every move as if I were programming his brain and body to maximize my pleasure. Exhausted I rolled off of Steve allowing him a gulp of cool, refreshing air on his red glistening face.

Seeing this, Pam released her grip from the base of his penis while increasing the speed and force of her thrusts allowing them to both explode over each other in a shattering simultaneous orgasm. Without missing a beat and in a single athletic move Pam teleported her body from Steve's hips to his face, locking her hands behind his head and forcing it deep between her wide spread thighs where her grinding resumed until her second orgasm gave back to Steve that which he had so recently placed inside her. Two more orgasms later she too was spent and rolled off allowing Steve to once again breath without restriction.

After that we all three slept for a bit only to engage in a bit of more gentle lovemaking in pairs or trios until the early hours of the morning. Without meaning to, we let Steve sleep in but he was still up before either of us to get breakfast going while we showered. Now, many years later and after many more nights with Steve and Pam I still remember that night as being the most mind blowing experience of my life. Sometimes equaled but never exceeded as if anything that would exceed it would be something the human body could withstand.

Over the next year we fell into a routine. Pam and I worked at our careers often working long hours but always coming home to a happy, spotlessly clean home and a high quality meal ready when we were. Steve was regularly given does of Yes! and VOS but never with his knowledge. Frankly, I often wondered if we needed the Yes! Steve was so compliant by this point that it hardly seemed necessary. However, the VOS was there for the benefit of us all. Sex was when we wanted it and Steve was always eager for any variations we decided to introduce. He even earned and learned to enjoy his red wings. By the time fall came I don't think we needed the Yes! to get Steve to agree to quit his teaching and become our full time, always at home partner.

One innovation that we all loved had Steve being placed naked and face down over our hassock, his bare bottom exposed and available for our pleasure. I would sit in front of him on the couch his face firmly between my thighs and my legs locked tightly behind his neck. Pam would enter him from behind with a harness mounted double end dildo. Her eyes would lock with mine and her thrusts would force Steve's face and mouth deep into my womanhood. Steve would use his tongue and lips timed with those thrusts as if Pam had him on remote control. As things heated up, Pam's thrusts came faster and harder until it felt as if Steve's entire head would be pushed inside me. My legs would tighten and pull Steve deeper still until the three of us sometimes exploded in one all engulfing orgasmic outburst.

As our first anniversary came around Pam and I discussed the next phase of our plan. Things had worked better than our wildest fantasies so far but this next step was the biggest and the one most likely to backfire. Pam and my biological clocks were ticking. Both of us were into our 30s and our fertility had no where to go but downwards from this point on. We both wanted children but we also loved our careers. Sure we could take leaves of absence but Pam was up for a department head's position and I was in the middle of leading my team into a potential groundbreaking new era of bio-engineering. It was my research that provided the answer and why we started looking for our perfect man just over a year ago. A few weeks ago Pam and I had agreed that Steve was all we had hoped for and more. It was time to let ourselves get pregnant. I caught first but only by a week. There were now two freshly pregnant, hormonal and career driven women who needed a special favor.

That evening after he finished the dishes, I brought Steve a special drink and we all set down to discuss things. "Steve, Pam and I are both pregnant, congratulations." Steve was silent for a minute but then burst into a smile, kissed us both and gathered us into a group hug. "I guess you can start calling me Mr. Mom," he said, moving into part of his new role with less effort than I had expected."

After a moment I continued: " You understand Steve that it would be far easier if both Pam and I were not carrying a child at the same time but sometimes you just have to take life as it happens." Steve agreed and added that he would do anything he could to help. Yes, I thought and went on. "Actually Steve you could help in ways you can't yet imagine. I have been working on something for the past few years that would allow you to take a much larger role in this if you are agreeable." I'll do whatever it takes." Steve said, "just show me where to sign up." "Actually," I said with a grin and removing a sheet of finely typed legal paper from behind my back, "you sign right here." Steve looked confused but quickly took the pen from my hand and signed where I was pointing. "What's next?" he asked.

"What's next is a trip to my lab next week. Pam will be with us and we will give you something to make you sleep and once you are comfortable a very good surgeon with Pam's assistance will make a small cut in your abdomen and insert the artificial womb that I have been experimenting with. Inside that womb will be two fertilized embryos, one from Pam and one from me and both partly your creation as well. In about 9 months we will visit the hospital and by Cesarean section you will give birth to our twins." While Steve pondered this I explained further: "This artificial womb was engineered from your own DNA so tissue rejection will not be a problem. We will give you some hormones to allow your body to adjust to its new role and you will grow small breasts. This is a great side effect since it will allow you to breast feed our babies and bond with them the way a natural mother does.

This has been tried out on some primates very close to humans and has proven totally safe and effective. You Steve will be making history but we will keep it a secret until society is ready - likely not until we are all old and gray." After the babies are ready to be weaned we can stop the hormones and let your body return to a totally male state. There may be some enlargement of your breasts but if you continue to stay as fit as you always seem to have been it likely will not be noticeable. What you signed Steve is a legally binding document agreeing to what I just explained but both Pam and I want to hear it from your lips, do you still agree?" Maybe it was the drug but what we heard was a very firm YES!

Steve's body did not change right away but the hormones certainly made him a bit more moody. I had to stop using the Yes! and VOS as I had no idea how their chemistry would interact with the changes taking place within his body. We still had sex and even when Steve started to show we could engage in some pretty intense evenings. As the pregnancy progressed both Pam and I spent an lot more time on his face and often left him red faced the next day and not from embarrassment. One time I got so carried away grinding on my now visibly pregnant man that I gave Steve two black eyes. Fortunately they were easily hidden by a large pair of Ray-Bans and his wig when he had to go outside. After that I took it a lot easier and urged Pam to do the same.

During this time we decided to clear up our relationship status by getting married. Polyamorous marriage was not recognize where we lived but we worked around that by me marrying Steve and having him take my last name. A week later Steve with his new last name married Pam and took her last name. I then changed my last name to Pam's and we became the slightly wonky Reynolds family. Depending upon circumstances either Pam was the wife and I his sister or the other way around. We never hid Steve's role as house-husband but when he started to show more than could be explained as a beer belly he never went out in public as Steve.

I will skip a lot of the boring details at this point. Steve gave birth just as we planned using an empty delivery room on a quiet weekend and an obstetrician that knew what we were doing and agreed to keep it forever secret. Pam and I served as assistants as needed and we had arranged a well equipped recovery room and nursery at home. Our OB-GYN friend was on speed dial and 24 hour alert for anything that could come up. He started nursing the girls right away and it was a heart warming sight to see that man with one of our babies at each of his breasts. Those breasts never got very large but they seemed to produce all the milk our hungry girls could ask for. Steve was quite sore for awhile so Pam and I pitched in with the babies until Steve felt well enough to start shooing us away. We were both eager to get back to our careers and happy with the knowledge that our girls would be getting the kind of 24/7 care that our combination daddy-mom could give them. As they grew older Steve was even able to bring his teacher's training back into play helping them grow into strong, smart and independent young ladies.

maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers
12