All Comments on 'Makings of a Perfect Man'

by maybemay

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was not thrilled with the story until you added their personal addendums. I find it is true that so many women think that men are only looking for what they think of as the incredibly hot ones who are so beautiful but they never stop to think that beauty is varying depending on what an individual likes and even grows up with. Why is it that the women that are usually thought as being so incredibly beautiful are the ones that also claim that they never get approached by anyone except the horny lowlife or players. If everybody gave each person a chance, they would be shocked by what they find out. But then I am just another human roaming the planet just like each of you, or am I?

maybemaymaybemayalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I am glad you kept reading until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your story is very good. I'm not sure how a man can get pregnant but if it could happen it could set the female domination aspect, which I REALLY love, to worlds we can hardly comprehend. Steve has been all a woman could expect him to be and whether you got him going with the drugs means little. Keep it going. I am about to read Part 2 now.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

You should publish this bullshit under SiFi because it has nothing to do with reality. But as I see you have just as many fans whose spirit corresponds to yours. I don't want to judge that. Your story read to me like the dream of a pubescent brat or the dream of a tough feminist. Both have no chance as partners in the real "market", so they need their confused dreams!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Drugs ? Stopped reading .

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

The two women should have done time for drugging him and forcing surgeries on him. Very abusive story. Abuse and rape is never erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

ScorpioJJ has the right of it, IMO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous