Makings of a Perfect Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They knew Steve was their dad and that biologically Pam was the mom of one and I the other. We took turns with school meetings, sports and other after school activities and we always went on vacation as a family of five. Steve's role as birth mother was kept from them until they were old enough to understand it and the importance of keeping the secret.

During the pregnancy Steve gained a lot of weight and kept a lot of it through those hormone laced nursing years. Neither Pam nor I said anything. Given our figures we did not feel we had any business doing so. Once the girls were weaned Steve began to take the time to get his body back into his previous shape. While never a muscle man, Steve was always trim and extremely fit. Within a year of being off the hormones he was back to his 145 pound, well toned body without a word from either of us. I think he knew that he needed the endurance of a marathon runner crossed with a long distance cyclist to be able to keep up with what Pam and I demanded from his body. Whenever we got into the bed either as a pair or a trio Steve knew he was facing the demands of two strong and highly motivated pleasure seekers and he always aimed to please. Still I am surprised that no bones were ever broken even if not from a lack of trying when Pam or I got into one of our more aggressive moods.

We are now in our 50s and the girls are away from home and on their own paths. While we miss them, it is nice to have the whole house again as our playground and with Steve having more time to play and pay attention to us. Pam and I both are still quite busy in our careers and still quite demanding that Steve keep everything to our liking. We have not used Yes! on him for many years having accomplished through our loving training far more than what we could achieve through chemistry. There is a little something extra in the pleasure you receive from knowing that a man is giving himself to you in every way possible solely through his devotion to you. I am hoping to publish our experiences with Steve one day so that other women can see what this lifestyle could hold for them. That day is not here yet so I am publishing this as a fictional story on a site for pornographic writing. Believe it or reject it as you will but keep it in mind that even if you think it is not true, someday it might be or maybe it already is.

Linda Reynolds

Footnote by Pam: Linda is the writer in the family but I have read and agree with all she has written. I remember some things differently and might have included a bit more about our sexual adventures but Linda seems to have given a pretty clear picture of our life so far. One thing is certain, I have no regrets and consider myself blessed for having both her and Steve in my world.

Footnote by Steve: The women gave me this to read and while there were some surprises such as the use of the drug Yes! in our early years I have to think that without it I would have still agreed with the same things that I said yes to under its influence. It might have taken longer to reach those decisions than with the drug but the drug seems to have just enhanced something already inside me. I do know that on that first night when I met them what Linda took for a lack of romantic interest was actually my shyness. I liked both of them from the moment we started to talk and I think I would have gone along with their plans quite willingly once I got to know them. If you are a woman reading this please know that there are men out there who will do what I have done without anything other than your loving influence to guide them. All you need to do is ask.

One more thing; I have the impression that for some reason both Linda and Pam think of themselves as unattractive. This is bullshit. Together and individually I would not trade one hour of my life with them for a lifetime with any other woman that you could imagine. Beauty shows from the inside and it glows with a blinding light when you take the time to look for it. People come in all sorts of shapes, sizes, colors and facial features. Each has the same potential to be truly beautiful if they are willing to let it show and if you are willing to see. If Pam and Linda feel blessed, I feel blessed four times over for them making me a part of their family.

12