Maladroit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lamia pouted, or at least her lips were swollen from the effort. "That, boy, may be the first time anyone has ever refused to cum down my throat."

"Don't worry, demon," Dextre panted, "We aren't so soon finished."

He gestured in the air another seal and the sweat washed away from his skin, leaving him cooled and refreshed, and not so much on the edge of emptying the absurd, heavy balls that rested pendulously between his legs.

"Now, let's see what this cock can really do," Dextre said, getting to his feet and looking into Lamia's eyes. She was so tall that even kneeling she was face to face with him.

"Well, boy, all I've left is my arse," she said, smirking. "You didn't bother swapping fair."

"Oh, that'll do just fine," he said, gently but firmly pushing her until she was kneeling over the bed, her backside sticking up, tail twitching above the smooth, round cheeks.

12