All Comments on 'Male Bonding Cum Laude (Lotta)'

by Stephen7Redo

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

A wonderfully, sexual, loving bonding between four good friends...what could be more beautiful?

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

it was ok i little slow in places. but ok

jeansguyjeansguyalmost 12 years ago
BORING!

I found this story so boring I didn't read beyond the first page. I couldn't take any more of four adult males panting over pictures of a dead woman. GROSS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
utterly hot and convincing

I thought this was hot, plausible and very exciting. Speaking as a married bisexual male of older years, this is just the way straight guys lose their inhibitions enough to enjoy sucking cock. Feeling a cock grow stiff in your mouth, and then have it spurt semen, is a feeling of divine power. These men discovered it. They should be congratulated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
An inept fags garbage !

Bad. "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wish

Wish to have had friends like that! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Think.

Great story, well told. Makes me think I could do something like that and enjoy the hell out of it. I could fantasize about writhing naked mature male bodies covered in cium. Nice thought.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWabout 8 years ago
I can imagine it

If my wife had died I could see myself enjoying a little cock. I don't think I'm gay, but cocks are sexy and I've fantasized about sucking cock. This story is a hot fantasy version of that. Cool story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Only in a dream

That was way too hot. I’ve always thought of having an experience with another man and your discription of how it happened and how it felt to suck a cock was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

No way after all that the guys did not continue any time they had a chance. Best blow jobs ever is something you never want to give up. Fucking a girl is one thing but woman give bad blow jobs. I only had one girl every give a good blowjob, she really got into it. I know she told me she watched some male gay porn. She loved male cock. I use to have a gay room mate in the dorm and I let me give me blowjobs especially when I was horny and after my dates with woman (even if I fucked the girl) I still like a good blow job before going to bed. I am married now but I miss a good blow job. My wife is ok but she really does not like doing it and generally does not swallow. I have a few times let a guy give me a blow job at the showers or sauna at the gym (they are using married with wedding rings, I often see them with their wife at the gym). I would never go to a public park, gay bar or any place that I might be seen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good stuff

I’m not about to give up on pussy, but I love sucking cock. Just ask my girlfriend!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Having come this far, surely they also are curious about men fucking men?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was disappointing that Rich didn’t suck off Dave, just to complete the trade-offs. Each friend getting from and giving to each of the other three. I also found it a bit hard to believe that these guys never did this again - nor did Dave ever explore his bi side again after such an eager and comprehensive initiation into man sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStephen7Redo@Stephen7Redo
564 Followers
I have been a member of Literotica since 2002. I thoroughly enjoy writing erotica and sharing my work with you. I'd like to invite you to read my growing body of work here on Lit. I'm especially proud of my 'Tuition Time' series and the follow-on series of 'Reese and David'....