Male Chastity Ch. 01

Story Info
How it all began for me.
1.3k words
4.06
41.2k
40
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until I was eighteen that I got lucky; well sort of. Still a virgin but with youthful good looks, my sister's boyfriend had a younger sister that took notice of me. Her name was Heidi and she was gorgeous! She was my age, had blond hair and blue eyes. I always found her attractive growing up and we had even kissed a few times but nothing beyond that.

She had a boyfriend at present and they were sexually active from what I knew. I must have presented a challenge to her, still being a virgin, so she began trying to fix me up with her friends.

Then things got interesting for me. During the start of the summer break, I returned to my room in my mother's house. It was after eleven and I had a good buzz going. I planned on jerking off and going to bed. After blowing several loads to one of my magazines, I fell fast asleep.

Suddenly, I was awoken. It was dark in the room but I heard something hit my window. I got up and looked out and there was Heidi. She was holding something in her hand.

I quietly opened the window and asked her if everything was okay but she said she wanted to come in and show me something. I closed the window and headed downstairs. Luckily everyone in the house was either out or asleep.

I opened the door and she came in. She had what was left of a six pack of beer in her hand and was buzzed. I told her to be quiet and follow me upstairs. She was giggling and poking playfully at me all the way up.

She entered my room and I closed the door and locked it. When I turned around, she threw her arms around me and began kissing me. She forced her tongue deep in my mouth and I was confused.

She had a boyfriend and was fairly conservative around me but tonight was different. She broke the kiss and headed for the bed. I was so nervous having only fantasized about this happening to me.

She began to tell me that she thought I was cute and it was time that I lost my cherry. I watched as she pulled off her tight jeans and then her top. Soon we were both in our underwear and that's when she asked me if I had a condom.

I ran to my draw and got out the foil package, then returned to the bed. She took the condom from me and to our surprise.. I couldn't get hard!

I was so scared! Why is this happening to me!! She rubbed it and it would only get a little hard but not enough for sex. She was disappointed and said we could try another time and began to get up.

I was desperate to keep her there. Perhaps it would get hard later and what if she told her friends

So I suggested that I could go down on her. I was still a virgin in that department too I pleaded.

She raised an eyebrow to that. I caught her off guard now but that surprise turned to a one happy camper pretty quickly.

"Are you sure? I wasn't planning on that happening and I'm not exactly fresh out of the shower; if you understand me."

I had no idea what she meant but wanted to make her feel good so I told her, "Please let me go down on you for as long as you want. I don't even care about anything else."

"Well then get ready for me to teach you how to please a girl with tongue," she said half giggling. "I've never had a guy beg to eat my pussy before. You sound like a keeper!"

I turned off the lights and turned on the TV without sound. Its light was enough to give me a beautiful view of her body as I approached her.

I got on the bed with her and slid between her legs. Then I leaned in and gave her pussy a kiss. It was wet and smelled strong but it wasn't bad or anything. I wasn't sure what to do next but she did.

"Is everything okay down there? I never had a chance to shower."

I assured her that she looked and smelled wonderful and she looked relieved.

"Well no matter then. I want you to go slow and use gentle pressure with your tongue for me; flatten it out and find my little clitty."

I had no idea where her clit was and began pushing my tongue deep inside her. Her hands grabbed my head and lifted it higher and I felt a bump there.

"Oh fuck, right there."

I licked and sucked her for over an hour. My neck and tongue began to tire but I had waited for this my whole life and wouldn't stop until she said so.

As my education continued, I also learned that a girl could cum more than once and after several orgasms, she pushed me away

I was proud of myself and looked up at her.

"That was so fucking awesome!! Yes!!" she said.

I reminded her to be quiet so as to not wake anyone in the house.

She explained that only one guy before me ever ate her pussy and that her current boyfriend won't even try it, but he's a good lay.

"All of my girlfriends would be so jealous of me right now but I feel bad that you didn't cum. Do you want a BJ?"

Before I could answer, I heard my mother outside my door. She wanted to know if anyone was in there.

I told her that it was the TV and she returned to her room. As I turned around, Heidi was almost dressed again.

"I have to get going. Your first lesson went well; we shall continue again later."

And with that, she kissed me goodbye

I got back in bed and wouldn't you know it, I was hard now. Then I felt something behind my head and pulled it out from my pillow. It was her panties and she either left them for me or forgot them but either way, they were pressed to my face as I came again and again while inhaling her scent.

I didn't see her again that week but on Friday, it happened the same way again. I was hoping to get another shot at losing my virginity but she had something else in mind.

"I thought about what we did last week and I'm afraid that eventually I'm gonna cheat on my boyfriend with you; unless you're okay with just doing that."

I asked, "What do you mean?"

"I could come over and let you eat me out but there couldn't be anything else."

Any type of sex with her was awesome and I didn't know what I was missing yet anyhow.

"I'm more than okay with it."

She grinned and we got busy. She taught me everything that she loved over the summer and even sat on my face once. I think that I saw her naked more that summer than her own boyfriend did, but I never did get to bang her; not even once.

One night after a date, she came by and asked me to go down on her. You see her boyfriend came too quickly and had left her high and dry. She confided in me that she cums better with oral anyhow as I tongued her to her third orgasm that night. She tasted different tonight and her juices were thick. She kept asking me how she tasted and had me use my tongue deep inside her pussy before finishing her off on her clit.

i told her how sweet she tasted tonight and she kept giggling. I guess I must have tickled her somehow.

So this is how my chastity lifestyle began. I learned to experience my pleasure through a woman's orgasm but more is yet to come!

My journey with Male Chastity and Orgasm denial will be continued.