Male Chastity Ch. 02

Story Info
Male Chastity with a Loving wife!
1.6k words
3.97
40.6k
23
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life feels so good now because the difficult part is over. After more than a year, my wife absolutely has embraced this lifestyle. It was rough at first when I mentioned it.

"You want to do what?" is how her first reaction to my request went down.

I told her all the stuff I read on the internet to tell her and it clearly didn't work but the seed was planted

A month later, she surprised me and came home early. She was feeling frisky but my penis wasn't cooperating. You see, I had just blasted my cum to some porn

She knew immediately and we had a big argument. She felt that me masturbating was cheating because I wasn't thinking of her when I did it.

I asked her how could I repair the damage done and let her trust me again not to masturbate? I told her I would never do it again.

"I don't believe you can stop on your own. Do you still have that cage you showed me?"

I told her, "Yes, my love."

"Good, go put it on and bring me BOTH keys."

I went and got it and put it on in front of her. I pulled one ball through the shiny metal ring and then the other one. The penis was a little hard but finally slid through

"Bring me the other part and some lotion," she told me.

I watched as she put some lotion in her hand and then enclosed her little hand around my cock. She began stroking it and I began to harden.

"Remember how good that feels," she said and stopped and slid the cylinder over the head of my penis. She pushed it together with the ring and put the lock through the hole

I heard a rather unceremoniously click as the lock securely locked. Then she massaged my aching balls for a moment

"Now pull up your pants because you're done till I say so."

"But when will you let me out?" I asked.

"When I can trust you again. I think maybe we should start you out easy. You can be unlocked at night and when I'm home but if you make me worry, it's never coming off!"

She was still mad at me, I could see.

After a few days, things settled down and we got back to normal. She kept up with the locking/ unlocking part but did little else to make this enjoyable and we both began to tire of it.

I was always asking for the key to unlock when she got home and to shower. I also noticed that sex became more infrequent and more closely matched her libido and not mine.

I wrote her a letter asking for things in my fantasy. I wanted her to tease me and deny me an orgasm. I wanted to please her with my hands and tongue.

She obliged for a month, maybe two but she still wasn't interested in this fantasy until she took it off and told me to leave it off.

As much as I resented the rejection, it wasn't her fantasy. Besides, I could go back to masturbating again!

For the next month, she complained how I never massaged her anymore and things got stale again in the bedroom. We both felt it and I knew that there was two directions we could go.

So while she was gone tending to her mother for two weeks, I purchased a longer cage. It was roomy and comfortable compared to the other one. It was very open to the air and light weight. I liked the way that I could still get an erection in it. I slept with it and my night time woody didn't wake me cause my cock was allowed to grow.

It was very frustrating to get hard but not cum and I actually preferred this because the denial part is the fun part for me anyhow. It felt safer for long term because I could grow and wash with it on. So when she came back, I asked her again to try with me.

The answer was an overwhelming, "yes!"

She looked me in the eye and laid out the rules.

"I can't believe this but I missed this. It provided a spark and made me feel safe and sexy."

I listened intently as my cock began to throb. I hadn't masturbated all week in preparation and I was loving her new found love and participation in my fantasy.

"First, the cage goes on and stays on 24/7. No more key fatigue for me that way; okay?"

Yes my love.

"Then, your orgasms will be far less than you're accustomed too and even when I let you out to stroke you, you can't cum until I say."

Yes my love.

"There will be no discussion about this unless I bring it up. If you try, there will be consequences."

Yes my love.

"You will massage my back, feet or whatever and whenever I ask; do you understand?"

Mmm huh.

"Don't mmm huh me; it's yes mam!"

Yes mam, my love.

"You will please me with your mouth or my vibrator from now on; no penetration or blowjobs till I decide one day that you deserve it."

I thought about that one but she sensed my hesitation.

"I will tease your cock every day and make sure that I keep you horny as fuck! Do you agree to my conditions?"

Yes my love; I agree to them all.

"Go get the cage now."

I hesitated because I hadn't cum in two weeks. "I thought you might want to fool around first?"

She looked at me sternly and I already crossed a line. I put the cage on and handed her the lock. She clicked it shut and it was done.

"You know how you just asked me for sex? You broke my rule and now you won't get a release for two weeks."

But.....

"Three weeks!"

Fuck...

"A month; do you want to keep going?"

No mam.

"Good, now let's get ready to go. I promised Dianna and David that we would come over for a BBQ at their house today."

Out we went and she was true to her word. She would make little remarks or brush against me casually. Then that night we got into bed.

"You know, I'm so glad that you reconsidered this. I actually missed all the attention you gave me and now I don't have to worry about you. I feel safe knowing that you're locked and ready for me and not that computer.

Remember the letter you wrote to me last time professing your love of going down on me without needing anything else? That you could give up all sex as long as you still had that? Well I want to see how that feels starting tonight."

I began trembling and remembered giving her that letter. I wasn't serious and wrote that in the moment but it came back around.

"I shaved for you. Now I want you to put some lube on my little vibrator and fuck me with it while you use your tongue."

My cock was pounding and even though I picked a bigger cage this time, it was full of me already

I got everything she asked for and positioned myself between her legs. She threw the cover over my head and the scent was intoxicating.

"I should be wet already but go slow. You're always so rough and this is all about me!"

She was right, when we would have sex it was all about me and often times she would complain about being sore. I gently pushed the vibrator inside as I began kissing and licking her cunt. I began a nice motion with both and she began to purr like a kitten.

"Oh this feels amazing; go gentle I said."

I focused on all the verbal and physical cues that she was giving me. It occurred to me that normally, all I can think of is dipping myself in her honey pot and miss all of this.

Soon I felt her have a small orgasm followed by a huge one. She grabbed my head when she came and moaned with pleasure. I carefully removed the vibrator from inside her and kissed her thighs as she recovered.

I came up beside her and stroked her hair and kissed her hand.

"Your tongue was amazing and the way you fucked me with the vibrator was perfect. It's amazing how with the click of a lock how things improve; well for me anyway."

She laughed and reached over and grabbed the cage.

"Oh somebody is horny; do you want me to unlock you?"

OMG, yes! I scrambled for the key and as she began to stroke me said, "Enjoy this but don't cum, if you do then I give you the keys back and we're done."

Then for the next fifteen minutes, she would lightly stroke me till I was clawing at the sheets and then stop. I was getting delirious and she sensed it so she reached over and grabbed the cylinder for the cage and slid it back on.

"I love this cage so much better; I can put it back on you after teasing you!"

It was a tight fit and then the lock clicked shut.

"Just think, thirty more days till I let you cum again and I really agree with you; perhaps having you go down on me is all we need for a while. I love you; good night."

I kissed her goodnight and thought to myself how lucky I am. If I could survive, my next orgasm would be the greatest of life.

To be continued...