Male Chastity - It's Catching On! Ch. 03

Story Info
Couple continues with male chastity.
1.1k words
4.35
18.4k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day began like any other day. Jim woke first, and looked at his beautiful wife Stacie. The sun was peeking in and danced across her beautiful blond hair.

She stretched, after feeling the bed move and opened her eyes. Her blue eyes met his and she instantly felt loved.

She sat up causing the covers to fall away from her gorgeous breasts. He gasped and was mesmerized by them.

She grinned when she saw this and was anxious to take this a little further with him.

"I slept like a rock, thanks to you and your tongue last night," she said.

"How did you do?" She saw him squirm when she teased him like this.

His cock was already swollen from her naked form. He chose his words carefully. "I slept okay but kept thinking of you and how good you came last night. It was nice to see you so happy and satisfied.

I understand now, how selfish I've been. Watching you get off and not being able to myself opened my eyes to how you must feel."

She smiled again. It was good to see the progress already beginning within him, she thought.

"Will you unlock this contraption on my cock now so I can make love to you?" he asked sweetly.

"Of course I will."

His cock filled with as much blood as the cage would allow upon hearing that.

But then she continued; "After the three months are up, I'll make you cum like never before but let us not worry about that now because I only have twenty minutes before I have to get ready for work."

She threw the rest of the covers back and lied back again. She sighed deeply and spread her legs for him.

"Come and make love to me now with your tongue and show me how much you love me," she said.

Upon seeing her pussy, he was instantly drawn in, like a hummingbird seeking nectar.

He crawled over, the cage weighing heavily on his cock and balls. She saw it too and smiled, knowing that this was only day one of ninety.

She smelled even more wonderful that last night. Her fragrant body wash had given way to a more natural perfume.

"You smell so good!" he said.

She smiled and ran her fingers gently through his hair.

He gently pressed his tongue to her and tasted her sweetness.

"Oh that feels sooo good!" she moaned to him.

Her passion grew slowly, with each lick and so did his.

He wasn't just giving her head to get something now, he was making love to his beautiful wife.

She was beyond excited. He was always good but never this good. He rarely made her cum during sex but today felt different; way better!

He brought her excitement to a boil and then began focusing on her clit to make her cum.

"OMG, you're so good. I'm gonna cum soon."

He felt her body tense and her hips began thrusting against his tongue. He slid his hands beneath her ass and felt the damp perspiration there.

She reached down again and began to fuck his mouth.

"Ohhh, fuck...."

She shuddered and then she began to burst.

"Fuck, this feels so.... oh...here it comes.... oh... YESSSSSS!!!

She wailed and twisted in bed. He knew that he had never given her an orgasm this intense with his cock before. She pulled his head to her crotch harder and gasped again and again. His tongue forced its way between her pussy lips now.

"I'm still cumming; I'm cumming in your fucking mouth!"

She was right. The contractions of her pussy gripped his tongue and the smooth walls pulled his tongue deeper and deeper. Her cum flooded his mouth.

He swallowed it all down as her ragged breathing slowly returned to normal. She pushed his head away.

"I'm too sensitive. OMG, you're a magician with that thing."

He rolled on his back and felt the tight squeezing below from the cage. He was proud of his expertise but his balls ached for relief. Suddenly, he felt her hand on his nuts

.

"That felt so good. Two orgasms in the span of eight hours for me; you're spoiling me."

As she praised him, she massaged and stroked his balls and the exposed flesh bulging past the steel bars of the cage. His clear precum was flowing like a snow cone in July.

She took her finger and scooped it all up. His eyes were mesmerized by her as he waited to watch her suck it off her sexy red finger.

Instead she pushed it all between his lips.

"There, there... doesn't that taste good? Your balls have plenty more too."

It tasted strange to him and he was embarrassed.

"Maybe I'll let you suck it out of my pussy in three months when I unlock you and let you fuck me again."

That strangely excited him.

"But look at the time; we need to get up," she said.

She got up out of the bed and headed for the shower.

She turned back and said, "Come take a shower with me. I want you to loofah my back."

He followed obediently and questioned his own behavior.

Later, dressed and ready for work, they left in separate directions. He was relieved that the cage wasn't visible to others beneath his suit.

Dealing with his coworkers felt exciting because it was his and Stacie's little secret. He began to think about going down on her tonight, if she would only let him.

He had no idea how the metal cage was beginning to make him the perfect man to Stacie already.

As for Stacie, she felt like a million bucks. All the years of sexual frustration appeared to be finally over for her. She sent her friend Suzy a text to thank her for her help. Suzy is her friend who locks her husband too.

"Hey, I'm at work but wanted to tell you how great things are working out. I had him eat me out twice already and guess how my day started?"

Suzy replied, "The way it will start out every morning from now on. But be prepared for begging. Just keep track of it and let him know that you are adding days for each request. Things should settle down after the third week but don't forget to tease him while he's locked up; that's the magic."

Stacie replied, "You add days as demerits? You're so clever! Thanks for the tip and speaking of tips, I had Jim suck all of his precum that I had gathered up off the tip of his throbbing cock this morning."

There was a pause and then a reply from Suzy.

"I have another idea."

To be continued.