Male Chastity Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife delivers on his birthday wish!
2.3k words
4.52
22k
15
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning sleepy head!" I heard my beautiful wife say.

I stretched out in the bed and smiled; today was my birthday!!

"And you know what today is; you get everything you asked me for!"

My cock immediately began to swell inside of the chastity cage I now wear. I had asked, no begged, her to lock me up last month.

We had tried playing with the chastity stuff once before but stopped a few months ago. But when the itch began again for me, I asked her to lock me up again and also wrote her a five page letter about it. Amazingly, she agreed and after reading it seemed eager to start.

"Let's give you one of your presents early."

She pulled the covers down and saw that I was as hard as a rock and bulging out of my steel tube.

"My, isn't somebody horn-eee today!!" and she began to laugh.

She had denied me an orgasm now for over six weeks and I needed one today real bad. I wondered if she was going to take off the cage and let me fuck her?

She took off her panties and got under the covers.

"Eat me!" is all she said.

I had told her that deprived of an orgasm for myself that an orgasm given to her is just as exciting for me and she has never let me forget about it. So I quickly dove beneath the blanket.

I decided that the time might be right for some feedback from her so I asked, "You really enjoy keeping me locked?"

"Yes, silly; I enjoy feeling your passion building for me every day. What women doesn't love to be desired? It feels like when we first met but only better."

I begged her to continue as I inhaled her fragrance. She was definitely getting aroused by this conversation.

"I thought you were nuts at first but your letter to me explaining how you love to be taken to the edge, over and over finally made sense. It makes the sex better and more explosive for you."

I began to taste her pussy now with long slow licks from top to bottom.

"So I decided to give you what you wanted and soon it began to turn me on too. You know, it's a bit of a power rush watching you squirm but not being allowed to burst until I say."

I pushed my tongue against her pussy lips and it slipped inside. I felt her clench down on it and squeeze my tongue and couldn't wait till she did the same thing to my cock.

"You were always were pushing me for more and then were never satisfied with what you got. It made me feel inadequate as a lover sometimes and a little insecure."

Her juices were flowing across my tongue now and the taste was just mind boggling.

"But now that I decide when we have sex or if I ever let you cum again, makes me so hot!"

Wait a minute. Did she just say that she may not let me cum again? That's a powerful fantasy but not something I want to experience in real life.

"These days, you're so much more romantic and considerate to me all by controlling your releases and not letting you masturbate anymore."

This was great feedback so I continued licking her softly and listened. Her hands were caressing my head as she began to move her hips. She moved my head and my tongue immediately found its target causing a shiver in her body.

"I don't even miss your cock anymore."

I almost choked when she said that.

"Well, truth be told, I always preferred a wet tongue to a hard cock but never had the heart to tell you. But if the mood strikes me, we just use the vibrator with your tongue!"

Her clit was impossibly hard and I began making little circles around it with my tongue.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum soon. This feels so damn good!"

My cock was dripping and throbbing but the steel cage did its job.

She announced her orgasm by arching her back off the bed and yelling, "Fuck!! Don't stop!!"

I held on as she grasped my head. Her pussy was now glued to my mouth and breathing became impossible for the moment.

I stroked her clit again and again until she was too sensitive. Then I dragged my tongue southward, towards her pussy lip.

Her cum was trickling out of her and I lapped at it, tasting its sweetness. Soon, her breathing returned to normal and she tapped me on the head for me to stop.

I watched as she got up to use the bathroom. It felt great to know how satisfied she was now and I relaxed on my pillow. But it was still my birthday!

"So do you want to fuck me now or do you want me to keep you locked up?"

I didn't know how to answer that.

Thankfully, she got back on the bed and lied back. She was now on the edge with her feet still on the floor.

"Come here big boy; I was just kidding!"

I stepped forward and saw that she had the key in her hand. My heart pounded in my chest with anticipation!

As she removed the lock, the tube sprang forward. Slowly she removed it and bent my cock a little to pass it through the back ring before pulling my balls through as well. Suddenly, I was free.

She inspected everything closely while I felt her hot breath against my pounding cock. When decided to slide it into her mouth, I can't begin to describe how good it felt.

She sucked me fast and with much enthusiasm and already my balls began to tingle. I ran my hands through her hair and began to pump my hips and... she was gone.

She looked up at me and said, "I don't want you to cum yet; I have so much more in store for you!"

I was so frustrated! I needed to cum and I was right there!

Then she laid back and raised her legs up. When she rested them on my shoulders. I looked down at my beautiful wife.

"Go ahead now; fuck me good," she cooed.

I placed my cock against her beautiful pussy lips and pushed. The warmth and wetness enveloped my aching cock and I was in heaven!

"Does it feel good; you're filling me up and you're so hard!"

She reached between my legs and massaged my balls.

"Wow, are they ever big and swollen; and blue!" she said and began to laugh.

I knew that I could never last so I turned towards her feet that were up on my shoulders and next to my face. Perhaps I could distract myself from the sensations enveloping my cock.

I began to kiss them and nibbled on her heels. But suddenly she pushed her big toe into my mouth and told me to 'suck on it'.

She was in total control now and my cock was on fire!

I sucked each toe with excitement and passion as she looked on.

"That feels so good but does my baby want to cum now? I want you to cum so lie down on the bed for me."

I pulled my cock free and quickly did as she instructed me to. She moved next to me and began sucking my aching cock again.

She massaged my swollen nuts as I thrashed about trying to hold out as long as I could. My denied and tormented cock burned with desire.

I felt my cum begin to rise. I began to tell her that I was gonna explode, in case she didn't want it in her mouth when she pulled me out of her mouth again.

"Do you want me to swallow?"

I almost screamed and pushed her head back down. I was already too far gone and felt this unbelievable pressure. My cum had filled my aching prick but that was all. I needed just one more lick or touch to make it happen but it wasn't coming and neither was i!

We both looked down as my rod bounced and danced in the air. She enjoyed the show as I had never behaved this way before. Neither of us understood what was taking place.

When I felt my cum slowly oozing out and then pooling on my stomach, I panicked. There was no pleasure associated with this at all. My cock was on fire and my balls ached but there was no orgasm.

What just happened to me?!!

She let go of me entirely now which made it even worse. She continued to watch as the cum dribbled out and stopped.

"I never saw you cum like that before; I expected you to explode. That was a weird one!"

I wanted to cry.

"What's wrong?" she asked upon seeing my face in agony.

"You stopped just before I came!" I snapped.

"No I didn't; you came!" she replied.

I told her again, "I didn't cum yet!"

I knew If she would only suck it a little more...

"I don't like the way you are talking to me right now. The moment that I let you cum, you behave like an idiot again."

She took her finger and dipped it in the warm goo on my belly. "I guess if you didn't cum then this isn't your jizz;"

Slowly dragged her finger through the warm puddle on my stomach.

"Open wide!"

As she pushed her finger between my lips, I felt defeated. It's salty taste coated my taste buds as its thick consistency coated my throat. She repeated this till she had fed me every drop.

"Don't you love the way it tastes? I bet we'll do this again!" she said as her laughter permeated through the room.

She got up again and I heard the water running.

"I'm sorry for the way I spoke but..."

But she returned and quickly put the rag over my cock and balls. It was... soooooo... cold!

She smiled at me as my cock shrank quickly!

The cold had done its job and she reached for the cage. Unceremoniously, she put it on me and then clicked it shut; my birthday was now over.

"You were so ungrateful today. We need to work on this; clearly one and a half months wasn't long enough."

I tried to apologize again but she cut me off.

"This will be my decision; you will remain locked for three months this time."

Three months?

"Yes, three month plus another week for questioning me just now."

You could tell by the look on her face that she was loving the power and control she had over me.

"Now that you had your fun, I think that you still owe me a gentle fucking."

I asked her if she was going to unlock me.

"No, I told you not for three months plus two weeks now. I'm adding a week every time you ask."

This is getting worse by the second.

And so, for the next twenty minutes, I fucked her very gently with her vibrator as I sucked on her clit. After several orgasms, we left showered up and left for the day.

Later that night, during dinner, we shared a toast and I thanked her for being so sexy and loving to me hoping to get back in her good graces before bed.

"Happy birthday sweet heart, I hope you enjoyed today. I can't believe how much fun this cage has added to our lives. I hope that you don't mind, but I told Stacie about this too."

What!

"She and Tom are in a rut, if you know what I mean and she asked me how we keep the spark lit. She noticed how nice you treat me these days, so I told her. Now she wants to try it with him."

What did she say?

"She asked how long I keep you locked up without an orgasm because her husband expects sex all the time and is miserable when he doesn't get his way. So I told her what you said to me in your letter."

What did I tell you?

"You forgot? Well I never could because it is so romantic and true! I told her that as long I let you go down on me and tease you in return, that you were happy and satisfied with that and that orgasms were optional."

What the fuck did I do?

"She couldn't believe that a metal cage could change a man like that so Stacie may want to ask you a few questions about this. I told her that would be fine."

I was speechless but managed to tell her that it would be too embarrassing.

"That's two more weeks for saying no. Shall we skip four months and go straight to six?"

So after the four months and counting are up, I think maybe once a month should be plenty for you. We may have to tweak it one way or the other though."

My cock was throbbing already and I still had 120 days to go.

All night I tossed and turned until the morning sunlight began peering through the shades. I reached across and found my wife already awake.

"It's about time you woke up. I've been thinking about you and your tongue since I woke up and I'm meeting Stacie in an hour at the nail salon. Please hurry!"

I slid under the covers and tasted her again.

"Thank you for bringing such fun and pleasure back into our lives. I love you so much!!"

My cock shed tears of joy as precum dripped from the bars and after her orgasm she kept her promise and massaged my balls and licked at the parts of my cock that she could reach until leaving for a few hours.

To be continued...