Male Chastity Ch. 06

Story Info
My wife discusses Male Chastity with a friend.
1.7k words
4.57
20k
16
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I embark on my path to four months locked in chastity as a initial re-training by my wife, she heads over to her friend Stacie to discuss training her husband. My wife will lead the story from here:

I arrived at Stacie's house a little early so we could brush up on things. I know that she had a lot of things to ask me about how I like the chastity situation at my house.

She let me in and offered me some wine, which I of course accepted. Her husband was getting ready to leave to play some golf. This irritated her as he rarely is home on the weekend anymore with his new job.

Jim, her husband, was on the phone and left without kissing her good bye. This would never fly in my home.

"So we have much to discuss. I swear he loves playing golf more than me," she said.

I told her that's not true. He just needs a reminder of how important you are to him.

"Okay, let's get to it. I can't wait," Stacie said and began squirming in her seat.

"Was it your idea to, um, lock up his penis?"

No it was all his and it made him so excited.

"Why? I thought men loved touching themselves. I swear that Jim is jerking off too. Sometimes he seems distant to me."

I don't know why he wanted to try this. Maybe he saw this on the internet and it excited him but I was shocked, at first.

"But now?"

I don't care why he likes it anymore. All I know is how good we are together now and how great the sex is too!

She squirmed again.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me! What is it like?"

Well, at first, I played along with it. I figured that he'd tire of it but he didn't. Soon even a blind woman could see a change in him that even changed me.

As the time passed and he went without an orgasm, he became more affectionate. He was always happy to be next to me and wanted to massage me all the time; and the oral became phenomenal!

"Why? You would think that he'd be cranky. Jim turns into an asshole if I don't give him something. Plus, he only gives me head for a minute to make me wet before he fucks me."

Well, I do give him plenty. He gets to go down on me anytime I want some and I tease him and don't let him cum; that's his fantasy and I'm giving it to him!

That's the beauty of this and it took me a while to understand it. Once you stop thinking of it as punishment or being mean you'll begin to enjoy it right along with him.

The only thing he loves more than his orgasm is mine now. He gets off on making me cum. I guess it's his only outlet these days.

"You still make him cum, don't you?"

Of course I do but not as much and its so much better. Even he loves letting me decide when he is allowed to cum.

"That sounds so empowering; allowing him to cum."

It's fun and practical. Now he's happy and so am I. He just had his birthday orgasm yesterday and then he was a bad boy. He was locked up for over a month and....

"You had him locked for over a month!"

Yep and it wasn't enough. I looked it up on the internet and it says to break a bad habit, you need 90 days to do it so now he will wait four months.

"You said 90 days?"

But he got argumentative and I had to keep adding weeks

"Jim couldn't go ninety seconds."

Oh how wrong you are. If the cage is sized properly, he can't get out. That means not to masturbate either which they all do.

"Do you think that you could help me? I want to try this with him. Also, is it harmful to tease him and not let him squirt it out?"

I said that we should look. We got on the computer and did a quick search together. There was all kinds of BS stuff but then something caught my eye.

It was called a "ruined orgasm" and I swear that's what I just gave my husband.

I told Stacie that I stopped sucking for a second and asked him a question. He was ready to cum and too far gone to stop.

"So what happened?"

His face scrunched up like he was uncomfortable. I looked down and his penis was twitching and bobbing around like it was searching for me. Then a few seconds later he came.

"If he came, why the look on his face? He must have exploded after waiting without one so long."

No, it just oozed out slowly. It kept twitching and then it stopped. He got mad so I taught him a lesson.

"What did you do!!!!"

I fed it to him.

"YOU DID WHAT!"

Yep, I'm the boss now.

"You are so bad!"

I know but I think he liked it.

"Eww, there's no way. Even I don't enjoy swallowing cum"

Pretty soon, you won't ever have to again.

"I'm liking this more and more; keep talking!" she said and we began to laugh.

Then I stuffed him back in his cage and had him go down on me.

"You're a genius. It says that he gets to clear the pipes but it keeps up his arousal for you."

I don't plan on doing that except when he's bad. Imagine waiting all that time to cum and having it ruined.

"It says here that it's not actually ruined; just different. He's expecting an incredible feeling and gets barely anything instead. It's disappointing but not ruined."

She was right. I'm sure given the choice between no orgasm and a ruined one, he would gladly have a ruined one.

I thanked Stacie for showing me that. I guess I should ruin most of them to keep him happy and healthy; that was a close one! It's wonderful how this all works!

So we talked some more and then we ordered him some measuring rings for the cage. She said that after our little talk, she wants to get the best cage available.

This guy has no idea what she has planned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we left and got our nails done and parted ways. Upon my arrival home, I noticed how nice everything looked and something smelled good.

He had put a pot roast in a slow cooker for dinner and cleaned up around the house. Stacie's husband Jim was playing golf and mine was being sweet and helpful.

I kissed him and then took him upstairs. When I pushed him back on the bed, I took out the keys out and unlocked the cage.

I slid off the tube but had to leave the ring on because of how hard he was already.

I told him, "For being such a good boy, I'm going to reduce your wait time back to just three months again."

Then I grabbed some lotion and began to stroke his cock.

"I'm going to bring you to the edge again and again before locking you up again or do you want me to let you cum?" I teased.

"Whatever you want is what I want," he replied.

So I teased him like I've never before. Soon he was a wreck and his cock was dripping with precum. I reached beneath his legs and felt how heavy with cum his balls were.

Then I stopped and grabbed the cage again and rubbed it on his swollen cock.

You began shaking and I knew how close you were.

"No please; tease me just a little more...."

He was desperate to cum but would take any stimulation now.

I said, "close your eyes so you don't see the cage sliding down your aching shaft. You need an orgasm so bad and you aren't allowed."

He was expecting to feel the cold steel descend upon his cock but when instead he felt my warm, wet lips and he gasped.

I massaged the swollen balls in my hand, while caressing the shaft with my tongue.

"Oh yes!" he cried.

I began tasting cum as it leaked from his body. He clawed at the sheets and I knew it was time.

"May I cum?!"

This time I didn't let him out of my mouth to answer. Instead I waited but wouldn't have to wait very long!

"Ohhhh.... please.... yessss!!! I'm coming!!!" he cried.

He thrust deeply into my mouth and his cock pulsed wildly. I sucked him hard as long, thick streams of cum filled my mouth. It was hot and thick but most of all, there was so much!

"Oh fuck!!" he wailed and thrashed about in absolute heaven. Eventually the last bit of juices left his sack. His cock now deflated, slipped from my mouth.

I quickly moved to his face and kissed him tenderly and deeply. My tongue slid between his lips and he opened wide, accepting my offering. The load was immense and he had to swallow.

I forced the rest into his mouth and he swallowed again. A month's worth of cum was now returned to it's rightful owner.

"I didn't say that you could cum in my mouth. Did you like swallowing it instead of me? You were a bad boy," I said.

"That was a lot of cum."

"Yes, and I expect you to swallow it all from now on," I said.

As I slid his cage back on and locked it shut, I wondered how Stacie and Jim were doing? She told me that she was going to talk to him when he got home.

I told her how good my husband had been and made dinner and cleaned up just to get her going. I can't wait till she calls me.

I went downstairs and showed off my fresh pedicure.

Like clock work, he got on the floor and began massaging them and then kissing them.

I knew how lucky I was and looked down and said, "I hope you enjoyed yourself because the 90 days begins now and I won't be letting you cum again till then."

I reclined in the chair and enjoyed my massage and wondered; how many women wished they heard about chastity cages and controlling men's releases? This was the best fantasy he ever had and now we're living it together!

To be continued......