Male Chastity Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife continues pleasuring me with chastity and denial!
1.8k words
4.55
23.8k
15
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So yesterday my wife clicked the lock on my chastity cage shut and told me about her conditions.

This began all about me and my fantasies but has slowly evolved into something that we BOTH now enjoy. At first it's all about you and your submissive fantasies. That's why it's so hard to explain to your female partner. She's so used to the old you and always demanding sex in some manner. Suddenly, here you are, trying to convince her how exciting it will be NOT to cum.

Can you imagine how confusing this all must be to her?

But women are patient and smart and will wait you out to see what ulterior motives you have with this. But if you are patient, she will eventually let her guard down enough to give it a try.

Then, as you both settle in with this, you have to take it slow or she will decide that this is only about you and there's nothing exciting for her.

This is our second attempt with male chastity and it's taken almost two years to get here. To make it real, you need to go really slow but kindly remind her how important the teasing and denial is to you; then leave her be.

If you're lucky like me, she will think about it because she wants to please you and see what this is all about. It will seem strange and kinky to her; after-all, she's been brought up to be a good girl.

Like planting a seed, it takes time to grow. It needs sunshine, water and nutrients to blossom. With a solid relationship, you may eventually find yourself where you so desperately long to be; locked 24/7 at the mercy of your wife and used for her pleasure. Well, that is what we dream about!!!!

Could I escape from the cage and go whack off? Well, of course I could but why on earth would I? The constant ache in my balls and the unbelievable frustration I feel is the reminder of the nirvana it brings me; I don't know why it does but neither does she. My only hope is that she enjoys it too.

And if you do everything right, you may hear the sweetest words imaginable. I still remember hearing her say it to me; it was like sweet music.

"I love the cage because it makes me feel special. You let me sleep and then when I wake, you scratch my back and rub my bottom. You help around the house, rub my feet and we rarely argue anymore. Plus, you stopped trying to force sex on me all the time and behaving like a baby when i tell you no. That means so much to me," she said.

I told her I do it because I love her and want to make her feel special.

"I believe you now. I haven't let you cum for almost a month and instead of being a jerk, you treat me like a princess. I used to feel selfish, lying back and enjoying myself as your tongue worked its magic on me and all without ever needing to return the favor."

My dick got hard hearing her say that and wanted to eat her pussy right then and there.

I didn't believe you but I see now that I have been returning the favor all along by not letting you cum. I see how much going down on me turns you on and I plan on giving you more of what you crave; that's what turns you on and I love you," she said.

So today is Saturday morning and I woke with a hard on inside my cage as usual. I prefer a larger cage because I can still get hard which is healthier but also is tougher mentally for me because it feels like being denied.

I look over at my bride of twenty years and see why I got on one knee for her and asked her to marry me. I lay back and soon hear her rise and use the commode. Upon her return she checks her watch and gets back in the bed.

I reach for her arm and she responds.

"Would you rub my back please?"

I tell her yes and slide over to her. I scratch her back but she stops me.

"I need to take this off."

She takes off her nightgown and panties and now is totally naked; I'm trembling with my pent up desire for her.

She reaches down for a moment and touches the cage.

"How long has it been now?"

I tell her a month.

She rolls on her back and smiles, "Is that all? I wonder what the record is? Well it's been a few days for me and that's way to long; don't you think?"

I slide immediately under the covers and hear her giggle.

In the old days, she didn't ask for this much. I would lick her until I got her wet and then stop to go inside of her pussy with my cock. But now, she can't get enough of it.

I'm between her thighs and I'm overcome with the sweetest smelling pussy ever. She used to run to the bathroom to wash first but has stopped at my urging.

"I'm sorry but I forgot to shower before bed last night but I showered yesterday morning."

She hears and feels me inhaling her musk and laughs.

I think back to my first girl-friend. We were both eighteen then and for an entire summer, she used to let me eat her pussy but nothing more. She rarely showered before hand and the sweet scent of a natural pussy is what I loved and desired forever after.

I extended my tongue out now to taste her but she grew impatient and pulled my head closer to her. I heard her moan with approval, as my tongue slipped between her lips and plunged deep inside body. I wiggled my tongue inside and she responded by squirming with delight before moving me up to her clit

"You are so good at this when you're locked up."

She noticed a difference and I pleasured her slowly for as long as my tongue could. Soon I felt the approach of her orgasm. I can read her body and picked up the pace and pressure with my tongue even more. I heard breathing increase, and then....

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" she cried.

I stroked her clit with my tongue till she's done and then slide down to her pussy lips to taste her. Her thick juices are trickling out and I lap at them like a kitten laps at milk.

Then as she relaxes, I slide up along side her.

She gives me a kiss and says, "That was absolutely amazing."

My cock is leaking and swollen now. She reaches down and I feel her grasp my swollen nuts again and then roll them in the palm of her hand as if to weigh them.

"Oh my, are they full!"

With that, she got up and we went about our day. You see, chastity doesn't dominate our lives and we rarely mention it out of the bedroom. If she's busy, I will get a text from her or a gentle squeeze by the kitchen sink but only enough to know that she hasn't forgotten me.

I slept poorly later that night because my wife unlocked me just before bedtime and I was anticipating some action in the morning. I woke first and wanted to wake her but knew better. So I decided to stroke my uncaged cock. This was a treat that I only got on Sundays and soon was leaking.

Eventually, I felt her stretch.

"Good morning, have you been a good boy?"

I told her that I was but she reached for my cock.

"Why is it wet? Were you playing with my toy? I should punish you and lock you back up but I have a better idea; hand me the lotion."

I handed her the bottle and pulled the covers down exposing myself. She snuggled next to me and she then enclosed her hand around my aching cock.

I moaned loudly and I saw her smile.

"I know it's been longer than you expected."

She grabbed my nuts and lightly stroked me.

"Imagine how good it would feel to cum and empty them right now in my mouth. But that's not gonna happen today; does this feel good? I know it does but you don't get to cum!"

For twenty more minutes she stroked and pulled at my cock and balls till I thought that I would lose my mind. Then suddenly she stopped.

"You just squirted a little cum."

I felt nothing but pressure and frustration, "I swear I didn't cum!"

"You don't believe me, look."

Then she showed me her hand and sure enough I had cum just a little bit. If I had cum, surely there'd be much more of it plus I would know!

Then she really surprised me by running her finger through it and putting it to my lips.

"You don't believe it's cum then taste it!"

She pushed her finger dripping in thick goo between my lips and yes she was right, it was my cum.

"You like how you taste? Maybe I should let you taste some more but as soon as you cum a little that's my queue to stop. We'll try this again on your birthday when there will be a lot more of it; I promise!"

And with that, she was done and reached for the cage. I watched her pull each of my swollen testicles back through the ring, followed by my aching cock. She looked at me and said, "I don't understand why you love this so much but I love you and I love it too now! Somehow it changes you for the better because after you cum, you're get lazy and unattentive towards me but if I don't let you cum, you're a loving man who eats pussy like it's the last meal that he's ever gonna have."

She slid the tube over my cock and put the padlock through the hole and with a click, it was done.

"There, my sweet loving husband is happy and so am I! What do you have to say?"

"Thank you for letting me go down on you."

"What else?"

"Thank you for denying my orgasm."

"It was my pleasure; can we go have our coffee now?"

We got out of bed and went downstairs. We both knew that our lives had been changed for the better because of a small metal cage plus some patience, trust and love.

To be continued.....