Male Chastity Ch. 07

Story Info
Male Chastity and the realities of marriage.
1.5k words
4.49
20.7k
7
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning sleepy head."

I opened my eyes to see my beautiful wife, rolled on to her side, smiling at me.

I gave a big stretch and smiled groggily back at her.

"How did my uncaged man sleep?"

I said that I slept great and had many dreams about today.

"Oh yeah; are you excited?"

Then she slid a hand beneath the covers.

"Oh, I see someone is already awake."

Her hand closed around my stiff cock. It felt so good to feel her touch again after ninety days in captivity.

I moaned and pulled the covers back. My cock was hard beyond belief. She had me shave last night in preparation for today and my precum already was making my cock slick for her hand.

She looked me in the eyes and asked, "May I suck it a little please? I want to feel you in my mouth again. You know all this waiting is hard for me too."

I said, 'Yes, please' in a trembling voice.

Then she moved closer to me and I felt her warm breath where I had felt nothing but steel for so long.

As her lips touched me, electricity shot through my body. Then her warm mouth descended down, down, down until I was firmly nestled deep in her wet mouth.

Her tongue began dancing inside her mouth and upon my ultra sensitive cock. I clawed at the sheets beneath me as she began bobbing her head.

It felt like it had been a lifetime since I felt something this wonderful and when she began massaging my swollen balls too, I thought I would pass out.

Her body worked in unison. Her one hand was rolling my nuts around in her palm, releasing all the pent up sperm held for so long. Her other hand pumped my cock as her mouth sucked and teased its full length, again and again.

After only a minute of this, I began to feel my cum begin to move to my cock.

I fought it off and could feel myself releasing drops of cum but nothing more.

She could taste it and picked up her determination to see me explode.

"Mmmm," she responded and the vibrations of her vocals further drove me to the brink.

I readied myself and then she slid me out of her mouth and sat up in bed.

'But...please...oh fuck...' I mumbled.

She wiped her mouth and admired her handiwork. My balls were swollen and my cock was quivering on my pelvis.

"I wanted to talk to you about how this chastity stuff is going to work for us going forward, okay?"

I asked her if we could talk about it, 'maybe after I came?'

"Oh no, after you cum, you're an asshole sometimes for a few days. Besides, we need to do this. I don't need to hear anything from you till the end."

I nodded my head.

"Good, let's begin. I thought you were crazy when you approached me with this stuff. How does a guy go from wanting sex all the time to only having an orgasm when I decide to let you cum?

But you've proven to me that this is what you want and I can see that this is not a passing kink for you.

I must admit that I love it too. I felt mean and selfish at first but not anymore. You've become a better lover and husband since I manage your libido and we are so much happier; aren't we?"

I nodded yes.

"I thought so. So for this to keep going, I need to express my thoughts. First, I'm not going to be your dominatrix and dress up and have you do stuff. I'm your wife who loves you and will continue to honor your feelings and treat you like a man.

But what I will expect is what you have shown such willingness for. I love how you pamper me with massages and even how you give me pedicures on the weekends.

I love how you really listen to me and you're so much more considerate.

I love how helpful you are and nice to my friends.

And of course I really love the sex. Knowing how much you love to go down on me really helps get me going. My orgasms are so strong now from your tongue and then making you wait makes me feel naughty.

I'm sure you noticed how much more I ask for this. Besides, you've become quite the expert at it.

So you will continue to do that for me anytime I want but I want to start uncaging you every Friday night. You will shave and then we can have fun the next day if you're good.

Remember, I can still lock you back up if I want but we'll see how every week or two weeks works for us. If I see you slip, you might have to wait much longer until you get to cum again.

But the most important part of this is something that we both now have accepted. I decide when you can cum. You can't ask me about it or pressure me in any way; do you understand?"

'I understand and I can't tell you how happy I am that you are happy.'

She kissed me and whispered, "Fuck me now with your big cock."

I rolled her over and put my cock to her pussy. She threw her legs up on my shoulders and I pushed myself forwards.

She was really wet and so hot.

We got a nice rhythm going and she came pretty quickly for her. I guess she got pretty turned on with her explanation of the rules.

I was proud of myself and soldiered on. This was like the old days when I was in charge of the sex and I began to pump her harder.

"Go slow and soft," she whispered.

But I felt my orgasm approaching and kept pumping hard.

I saw her mood change and she told me to stop and roll on my back.

I reluctantly pulled myself free and complied. I wondered what was next. Was she going to make me cum in her mouth or ride cowgirl?

She reached over to her nightstand. I saw her come back with the cage in hand.

"That felt wonderful, thank you but it began to get a little rough."

'NO!' I said.

"Oh yes," she replied.

I watched in horror as she began to feed each ball through the ring and then bent my cock forward and then through.

"Perhaps I'll let you explode tomorrow if you're lucky."

She slid the tube down over my shiny and still pulsating cock. It was slick with her pussy juices and with only a little manipulation was joined again to the ring. She then threaded the padlock through the keeper and locked it shut.

"Now there, safe and secure; just the way you like it. Are you too tired now to still have a little more fun?"

I was lying there trying to calm myself. I was only a moment away from orgasm and now my cock is bursting inside the cage again.

My balls ached and my mind was spinning. Then I see my wife crawling up my body and towards my face. When she got to my neck, she straddled my face with her thighs on either side of me.

I looked up and saw how engorged her clit was and her pussy lips were swollen from the hard fucking I had given her.

She sat down and said, "Please go slow with your tongue. I had hoped you could control yourself better with your cock but no matter. This actually feels just as good or better."

I was actually thankful for the distraction.

"Remember how you keep telling me how you would rather go down on me more than anything else in this world and didn't need anything else but this?"

Wow, was she ever teaching me a lesson now as my tongue stroked her clit lightly; just the way she likes it. I worked on her pussy till she came twice that morning and then she left the bed to fix breakfast as my cock was left ready to burst.

I had trouble concentrating all day after our morning tryst in bed and needed an extra beer that night.

Sleep came in waves that night but I eventually settled in.

I became aware of light entering the room. Was it morning already?

I stretched and opened my eyes. Damn, I felt my cock trying to stretch too.

I looked over and say my wife smiling at me. She grabbed her key and asked me, "Are you ready to try this again? But don't forget who's in charge. If you cum without permission or don't listen again, you're going to be a horny boy for a long time."

As she unlocked the cage and my cock sprung out, I thanked her for making my fantasy a reality.

"You're welcome but reality and fantasy can be very different."

She began sucking my cock and I stroked her hair.

I asked myself, "How does it get better than this?"

To be continued.....