Male Chastity Ch. 08

Story Info
Male Chastity continues.
2.3k words
4.41
12.8k
12
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the previous chapter:

I looked over and saw my pretty wife smiling at me. She grabbed her key and asked me, "Are you ready to try this again? But don't forget who's in charge. If you cum without permission or don't listen again, you're going to be a horny boy for a long time."

She unlocked the cage and my cock sprung out, I thanked her for making my fantasy a reality.

"You're welcome but reality and fantasy can be vastly different."

She began sucking on my cock as I stroked her long hair.

I asked myself, 'How does it get better than this?'

To be continued..... and now it is.

She was being so gentle and slow this morning, knowing how little it would take on her part to make me cum. She would stop occasionally and just suck on the head of my cock to savor the precum pouring out, like she was sucking on a straw.

Then she began massaging my poor swollen balls.

'Please let me cum', I begged her.

She pulled me out of her mouth and said, "I thought all you needed to be happy were my orgasms. Why do you want to cum so soon then? Was all that stuff you told me a lie?"

She quietly went back to sucking me, but was barely stimulating me now.

'Please,' was all I could say as my cock pulsated wildly in her hand and mouth.

She stopped again and looked up at me, this time with an irritated look on her face and said, "If you really need to cum then go for it!"

That was all the encouragement I needed after being denied an orgasm for so long.

She stroked my cock hard and fast and I felt my cock swell even more. My cock was on fire and I readied myself.

'Oh fuck, I'm almost there!' I yelled.

It seems that was her Que. She stopped and held my cock tightly in her hand.

'No, don't stop!!' I cried.

I heard her begin to laugh.

'Please keep going! I'm almost there!' I begged.

My cock bounced and jerked in her hand like it was fighting for any stimulation. It leaked only one or two drops of cum into her hand and she took her finger and swiped it across the head of my cock and put it in her mouth.

"Mmm, delicious. Aged well like a fine wine but it still needs more time I think!"

Another bead of cum appeared at the tip and she swiped it off again but this time pushed it into my mouth.

"I think another few months to age in your balls should do it."

Then she rose from the bed and returned with a wet cloth.

'Please don't leave me like this! I'm so close and I'm ready to lose my mind!'

She sat down next to me. "This will help with that then," and she wrapped the cloth around my cock and balls. It was ice cold and I jumped. Slowly my cock began to soften and the urge to cum subsided a little.

"Isn't that better?"

Then she reached for the cage.

'Why?' is all I could manage.

"I saw what you were reading on your computer. You left it open and I learned a lot. I thought I was making you happy by denying you but still letting you cum every week or so but apparently I was wrong."

As she spoke, she expertly threaded each ball through the ring and then pushed my softened cock through the ring too. Then came the steel tube over the head of my penis.

"That was pretty kinky stuff that you were reading along with the medical journals. You researched this chastity stuff pretty well. I'm happy because now I know what you want but what is safe too.

So the moment a guy cums, the romance is over. The article explained that there's no way a guy can control his urges because his balls are always busy churning out more semen after he cums. So in order to keep you from being a slave to your testosterone, I need to help you with this."

My cock began to struggle in its cage.

'How are you going to help me?'

"Hang on, this is my favorite part!" she said and looked into my eyes.

'click'

"I help you by taking control of your orgasms and bottling up your hormones! Maybe I'll let you cum every six months or maybe never again."

'I can't go without orgasms, I'll go insane!'

"Sure you can. The article clearly said that according to a leading Urologist, if the cage isn't causing any major compression, then there is no harm to the body. and if a man never cums again, it won't hurt him either. Imagine, never ejaculating in my mouth or pussy again."

Why was this turning me on?

'But what about my sex drive!'

"We're putting your sex drive in Park. It said that your body will adjust slowly, just like giving up sweets or cigarettes. With time, it will get easier for you and you won't even miss them anymore."

'Please don't do this to me.'

She removed her panties and handed them to me.

"Do they feel wet?"

They were soaked and I pressed them to my face.

"Don't worry, it will be fine. I'll keep you happy by letting you eat my pussy. You do want to eat my pussy and make me happy don't you? Why don't you beg to eat my pussy and not let you cum."

She pointed to her pussy and I crumbled.

'Please let me eat you and not let me cum.'

"Good boy now do a good job for me," she said.

So I slid to her hips and spread her legs apart. As I got between them her fragrance once again filled my lungs; it was intoxicating, I tenderly licked, nibbled and sucked on her lady bits as she moaned her approval.

My wife looked down at me as I made love to her pussy and thought to herself, "This is going so well. He's turned into the best pussy eater I've ever known and all by controlling his orgasms. The best part is that it was his idea! If it's always gonna be this good then he may never cum again!"

She put her hand on my head and pressed down harder. She began moving her hips and moving my head. She was in complete control and used my tongue like a sex toy. Her juices began to flow and her hips moved with more urgency. Soon she was literally fucking my mouth.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming soon....if you stop now I'll never let you out of that cage again!!! Oh fuck......!!!"

Her legs clamped tightly around my head and her hands pulled at my hair. I sucked on her clit and she exploded. I quickly moved down to her pussy to lap at her quivering hole. Her juices ran freely into my mouth as her sweet orgasm continued. Finally satisfied and giggling with the rush of her orgasm, she pushed me away.

"Wow that felt amazing. I didn't realize how much I needed that! Now let's go have some breakfast. There's nothing like getting some awesome head to work up your appetite!"

She threw her nightgown back on and bounced down the stairs invigorated and refreshed. I put on my boxers and saw my poor cock. It was swollen past the bars and leaking precum. I was a wreck but somehow happy too.

The rest of the week went pretty good. We were both busy at work but at night, I rubbed her back or feet for her and she had me go down on her a few times too.

Then on Friday night, she unlocked me to shave. I hadn't had an orgasm in over a month now and I can't describe how horny I was. I woke up to see her on her phone. She looked my way and asked me if I was ready.

I was hard as stone and she told me to close my eyes. I heard her grab something off the dresser and then pulled down the covers and my boxers.

"You better tell me when you're ready to cum!"

I felt her hand on my cock. It felt wonderful after so long but somehow different too. I opened my eyes and saw that she had a vinyl glove on as she stroked me. That seemed strange but still felt wonderful.

She kept up a steady motion and applied some lotion to my balls too. Soon, I was ready to burst.

'I'm almost there,' I said.

She rubbed my sack harder and stroked me faster. Was she really going to let me cum? Apparently she was just teasing me with that six month or never crap. I felt myself ready to blow.

"Oh I'm coming!"

But then she stopped and got up. "No your not. Now give me a second or two," she said.

My cock was red and throbbing. I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take.

When she returned to bed, it was without the glove. She smiled at me and said,

"I want you to eat me to a huge orgasm and if your good, I'm let you fuck me afterward!"

I almost came just hearing those words. I wished to myself that I could hold back my orgasm to enjoy it. Little did I know that wish was about to come true.

I raced under the covers and she reminded me to go slow and gentle. I did as she asked and gave her the best head that I knew how. I even got her off so quickly that she had me give her a second one.

Finally satisfied, she told me to go inside. My tongue and neck were sore because we had been going at it for almost thirty minutes but is was all worth it; it was finally going to be my turn!

I hurriedly got up on my knees and put her legs up on my shoulders. I grabbed my cock to press it inside of my beautiful wife. As I did I so, hardly felt anything!!!

What was wrong with me?

I pushed in to go deeper and now was buried inside her beautiful wet snatch. As I began to thrust, I only felt some warmth and not much else.

"Doesn't that feel wonderful? Your so big!" she sighed.

'No, my cock is numb! I don't know what's wrong. I can't feel you!'

Then she began to laugh. "Relax, you're fine. That wasn't lotion I stroked you with. Remember when I hurt my knee and the doctor prescribed that lidocaine cream?"

'Oh no, you didn't!' I yelled.

"Shut up and fuck me! Besides, I did you a favor. You would have popped the moment you entered me without it!"

She was right, I would have but this is not what I was expecting. I got into a nice rhythm, none the less, and she was really enjoying this.

"Your cock feels so good. I think I'm gonna cum again soon!" she said hoarsely,

It was like fucking air for me but making my wife cum with my cock felt empowering and who knows, maybe I could still cum. She was moaning beneath me and fast approaching orgasm number three for the day.

"Suck them for me!"

'Suck what?'

The answer came in the form of her toes, being pushed between my lips one at a time.

"That feels so good."

I have a foot fetish and my wife loves that about me.

I could tell she was close now and the cream was beginning to wear off.

"Oh fuck I'm coming, I'm coming!!!!" she wailed.

She clawed at the sheets and as her pussy clenched my cock with each contraction until finally she was still.

"Can you feel anything yet?"

'Yes, the sensations are back!'

"Good," and she scooted away from me and reached for the cage off the nightstand.

There I was with my cock waving in the air, desperate and in need,

Smiling, she pulled each of my swollen balls through the ring, bent my cock to force it through the ring too.

It popped through the ring and she stroked once or twice. I shuddered as the feeling had completely returned now but then a the familiar feeling returned too. It was the sensation of the steel tube being slipped over my member.

She grabbed the lock and....

'click'

"Now you're all safe and secure while I'm gone this month."

'What do you mean? I can't take this anymore! I need an orgasm! Its already been over a month.'

"First off, watch your tone. Second, you wanted this, remember? Lastly, you may want to cum but you don't need to cum, EVER AGAIN? Your body will reabsorb any semen that doesn't get expelled and it's certainly not getting expelled today!"

'But........'

"You will cum when I say you will and this behavior is certainly not going to change things. Besides, letting you cum will only start the process over again. So let's see how you do. I'm putting you on an orgasm diet from now on. If you do okay with ninety days, I'll let you cum. If you push me, we'll go another ninety and so on."

'But.....'

"Listen, when I get back you'll already have two months under your belt so then you only have one more month to go! I need to go to see my mom and you said you couldn't get time off from work; remember?

I'm leaving your cage key with Stacie. If you have an emergency, call her. She keeps Jim locked up now too so she won't get fooled easily should you try."

The next day, she left. She kept texting me pictures of herself at the pool by her mom's and I was left unable to concentrate at work.

So, I texted Stacie for the key and lied and told her that I had a doctor's visit and wondered if she could drop the key off to me; she responded with a smiley face.

Could it be this easy?

To be continued...