Male Chastity Ch. 09

Story Info
Male Chastity continues... will he ever get to cum?
2.1k words
4.38
14.4k
9
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited anxiously for Stacie, Suzy's friend, to come by with the key to my chastity cage. Hopefully, I could bluff her into just giving me the key and leaving.

I thought that I could resist the temptation not to cum until my wife allowed it but I can't do it. Afterwards, I'll just give Stacie the key back as if everything went well, and ask her to please not tell my wife.

I kept wondering what I should say to her to keep her from getting suspicious and then in turn, what she might say back to me.

Then there was a knock at the door. I opened it up and thankfully, there she was, looking as sexy as ever. Normally she is put together very nicely, but today her hair and makeup were less than perfect. She looked fresh out of the bed, if you know what I mean and it made her look even sexier.

She had long, blond hair, almost to her waist and green eyes. She was in her thirties and took great care of body. At 5'7" and about 135 lbs. you could say she was almost perfect!

I let her in and offered her some wine to lighten the mood. She accepted my offer and sat down on the couch, then slid off her heels. What was going on here?

I peeked at her toes and the nails were painted bright red. How I longed to suck on them and massage them for her.

"So you need your key for tomorrow?"

'Yes, please,' I mumbled.

"Sure you do. I had a feeling you would concoct some story so you could wank your fellow. I heard that you haven't had an orgasm for quite some time. We girls talk about everything with each other.

So with her going out of town, I knew that you would try something. I bet her that you would ask for the key in under a week and Suzy said that you wouldn't ask for it at all."

'She said that?'

"Yep and boy was she pissed and disappointed in you when I forwarded your text to her."

'No please, you didn't!'

"I yes I did, it's too late now. I won the bet fair and square and now intend to collect my winnings."

'So what did you win?' I laughed nervously to her.

She stood up and simply unzipped her skirt.

"I won your tongue."

'Huh? What? She would never agree to that.,' I almost choked.

"Um, yes she did."

Her skirt hit the floor and as she bent over to pick it back up, she gave me a view of her luscious ass.

"I just dropped Jim off at the airport, only about ten minutes ago. Prior to that, I had him in chastity for over three weeks; never letting him cum even once."

'Why are you telling me all this?''

"Because sadly, I had to let him out for his plane ride and now the jerk is refusing to ever wear it again for me. You see, he didn't ask for chastity the way you begged Suzy for it. She is so lucky that you would forgo your orgasms willingly for her in order to make her happy. I'm pretty well screwed now."

'Yeah but she's pushing it too far. Please give me the key.'

She totally ignored me and continued on.

"He promised me though, that he would try to stop being so selfish in bed if I would let him fuck me more often, starting with right before he left.

Well, he lied as usual. We had sex three times today and each time, he came inside of me before I could and left me a dripping mess full of his stuff!

I had hoped that going three weeks without an orgasm would have changed him a little but it didn't. All it did was make him fill me up with more goo than I thought was possible."

'So what happens now?' I asked.

"I still need his tongue to get off but he isn't into it as much now. Instead he's back to hurrying to go inside of me to get off and leaving me wet and unsatisfied. Fucking him feels good but a soft, wet tongue is the only way I can cum and that's where you come in."

She sat back down on the sofa and took a big sip of wine. Then she spread her legs apart and I could see how wet her panties were. Then I watched her as she hooked her thumbs around the sides of her panty's and peeled them down her long tanned legs.

"Thankfully, your wife felt bad for me when I told her about Jim refusing to wear the cage and especially, for not giving me head either. So when I won the bet, I begged her for the one thing that I needed most; your tongue and she agreed."

'She really did?'

"Yep, read her response to my text."

I walked over to her. I could now smell her arousal and my cock was pulsating. Her text read of her disappointment in me. In her conclusion, she said while she's gone, Stacie will be my chastity wife and I must do whatever she says or else. Her only rule was that my cage remains locked.

I almost cried when I read that. I needed an orgasm so bad!

"Now, get on your knees," she said.

We had all been friends for years and it felt strange to hear her talk to me like this.

However, I couldn't wait to taste. I kneeled and got my first up close to see her pussy. She kept her pussy shaved neatly and the lips looked pink, a little swollen and shiny to me.

She put her hand on top of my head and pushed me down further. She laid back on the sofa and sighed.

"I hope that you're as good as she says you are."

I ran my tongue up her slit and she moaned. Her juices were so thick and tingled on my tongue.

"One more thing, I never had a chance to clean up after Jim left for his trip."

I realized what was on my tongue and it was everywhere!

I jerked my head back and looked up at her. She had her phone in her hand again.

"You like? Ha ha ha!!!" Get your tongue in there and clean out all of his spunk and don't miss a single drop!" she said.

'No way am I doing this, I don't care what my wife agreed to plus I'll tell Jim!'

"Are you kidding me? He couldn't care less. I promised him more sex than he ever had in his life if he would agree to let me come over for some head afterwards. I explained that you were locked up and couldn't do anything more. He was already pissed at you for bringing the cage into his life and he couldn't agree fast enough.

In fact, at the airport, while I gave him a goodbye blowjob it was his suggestion not to cum in my mouth but to have me sit on his cock when he was ready to cum. He wanted to add to what he already put inside me earlier and we both laughed about it but I bet your wife won't think your rebellious behavior is very funny."

It seemed, everybody was in on this but me.

She reached over again and slowly pushed my face back down between her thighs again.

"I can only imagine how much cum I have in there. He normally cums a lot but after three weeks? Sheesh."

I had to swallow and when I did I heard her laugh. She had several small orgasms from my tongue over the next thirty minutes before the big one finally approached.

"Oh yes, here I come!"

She spasmed again and again, spilling her cum now in my mouth till she was still. I looked up at her and saw her smiling and still with her cell phone in her hand.

"I videoed it to show Suzy."

With that she pushed me away with her foot and finished her wine. Then she put her panties into her purse and zipped up her skirt again. She slid each beautiful foot into her heels and looked around..

"Wipe your face; you have Jim's cum on your chin.

'Aren't you going to give me the key after all of that?'

She burst out in laughter.

"Are you kidding? Suzy is so mad at you that you may never see that key again. The key is safely locked away at my house, where nobody knows where it is, not even your wife. Then she grabbed her purse and left with me, still on my knees.

I didn't hear from her again for a few days. Then as soon as Jim got back from his trip, she would come by to sit on my face. It was sad that he couldn't satisfy his wife but at least he was still getting to cum in her!

These days, he would mount her, bust a nut and then watch TV without any complaints. Eventually, the month was up and my wife returned. She couldn't wait to get me into bed.

It was if now she was the one who hadn't cum in like, forever.

As soon as we got through the doors, her clothes hit the floor and she drug me to the bedroom. Then she pushed me back and straddled my waist. I felt her pussy on my cage and I wished she would unlock me.

"I can't believe that you asked Stacie for the key after only one day!"

She scooted up and pushed her pussy on my mouth. Slowly she began grinding on my tongue.

"Normally I would have showered first but I'm so horny for your tongue! She showed me all the video on her phone. You sure gobbled up Jim's cum like a champ; I'm proud of you! I never expected you to like the taste!"

Through her moaning above me, I heard something in the other room and then the bed shifted.

"Room for one more? Thanks for the key, I let myself in."

I peeked over and it was Stacie.

"Trade places?" she asked.

"Sure! Hahaha!!" Suzy laughed and moved over.

"I love when your hubby cleans me out after Jim leaves his mess in me. I'm gonna miss this tongue."

"No your not. My honey says that he loves the taste of Jim's cum and it's not like he can lick his own cum out of me."

"Oh fuck, thank you so much!! I don't know why but it turns me on so much when he cleans me!"

"What are friends for?" Suzy said while massaging my balls.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming!!!!!!!!! I'm coming!!!" Stacie screamed.

Moments later, Stacie looked down at me as she scooted off my face only to be replaced by Suzy.

"What about him; are you gonna let him cum; he has been a very good boy to us. I bet he would squirt half way across the room if you unlocked him."

"Nope, not for another four months, that was the deal. I promised him an orgasm after one month of my return. But then he called you for the key and tried to get out of going down on you, remember?"

"That's right; so what will you do?"

"I don't know yet but he will have to earn his next one. How many months till Christmas?"

"Funny, I couldn't keep Jim locked past three weeks."

"Yeah, it's fine. He told me that he only needs my orgasms and now yours too."

Suzy rode my face and humped my mouth to orgasm.

"Hah, I needed that!"

They both then got dressed. My wife looked over at my cage and smiled. Don't you feel good now knowing that you can keep two women satisfied? Then they headed out together to sip some wine and catch up on things.

My wife popped her head back in the room as I got up.

"Oh, one more thing, I called the doctor that looked at my knee. I told him that I needed a refill for the numbing cream and he gave me enough for a whole year. He even felt bad that I still had discomfort and gave me a stronger dose. He said that this kind should numb the area for hours; isn't that terrific?"

I almost cried.

"You are the best husband and I'm so happy that I can keep you happy with this. I had no idea that you men struggled with this so much. Not to worry, I know it won't be easy at first for you, but I don't mind helping; I actually like it a lot!!!

She turned and left and heard them both laughing out in the living room.

To be continued...