Male Chastity Ch. 10

Story Info
The orgasm denial seems to never end for him! Or does it?
2.4k words
4.45
19.6k
11
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously from Ch. 09:

"You are the best husband and I'm so happy that I can keep you happy with this. I had no idea that you men struggled with this so much. Not to worry, I know it won't be easy at first for you, but I don't mind helping; I actually like it a lot!!!

She turned and left and I heard both of them laughing, out in the living room.

And now, we continue...

I woke to the feeling of the ceiling fan, blowing air down upon my naked body. As I stretch out in the bed, I open my eyes.

There before me is my beautiful wife who's awake too and looking directly over at me. She was lying on her side, close to me and looking gorgeous.

Her eyes shined with the morning sun and I knew what a lucky man I was.

"Good morning," she said.

I smiled back; "Good morning to you too."

"I woke up and saw you lying there. You're such a handsome man. I felt the need to see all of you, so I pulled back the covers to admire your body and your steel cage.

Then I started getting frisky and so did your little friend down there. He has a mind of his own, that's for sure."

She pointed at the cage.

"It's a good thing that he's locked away, safe and sound because in the old days, I might have either gobbled him down my throat or rode him to a wonderfully satisfying orgasm with my wet pussy. Do you remember those days?"

She was tormenting me and she knew it.

"But I'm so glad you prefer this better and now, so do I. I get all the attention now with your magical tongue and you remain horny and happy, day after day, week after frustrating week, just the way you like it."

My cock began to pound against the cage.

"So how's my little prisoner down there? You know that besides teasing you, another part of this arrangement is to make sure that he's doing okay in there."

I have been locked in a chastity cage now for over three months without any relief in sight. I begged her to tease and deny me but never thought that she'd stick with it but she's actually enjoying herself. Now, with each passing day, I wonder if I bit off more than I can chew with this.

"Let me see how he is doing."

My cock was as hard as it could be. She began to move the cage around and then lifted my balls to take a look under there. They were swollen with cum and ached in her hand.

"Oh, they look so full and delicious."

This is so frustrating! My cage isn't small, like what you read about in those stories but large enough to allow at least half a hard on in both length and width. This allows for better circulation and less compression but it still restricts any sensations on my penis. This was the ultimate in denial for me!

"I don't see any problems so far. I was afraid that I'd have to unlock today and give him a stretch but it's clear that he's fine so I'm not unlocking you today."

I whimpered and she cut me off.

"How long has it been since you came last?"

Three and a half months, I replied.

"And how long did we agree to keep you without one?"

As long as you want.

"We can end this now if that's what you want?'

Please no, I replied.

"Good, I thought that was what you would say."

With that, she began massaging my balls again.

"Oh he's getting so excited, look at him! He looks like he's crying."

I was so horny and precum began to appear. I read that the slang term for this is 'chastity tears.'

"Because we were so busy this week, I haven't been able to tease you the way that you love. So I decided that this morning, I would make it all up to you with one super long session. Would you like that?"

It's true, we have been busy. The cage got put on the back burner and it actually got easier to forget about how horny I was.

"Thank you," I mumbled not knowing if I could survive what she had in store for me.

She resumed her massaging and soon my brain began to melt. She usually teased me for just a few minutes but today she blew right past that and didn't let up.

Then she suddenly stopped and wanted to know if I wanted to cum in her mouth if she took off the cage.

"Oh yes, please!" I cried out.

"But then you wouldn't be horny anymore and we'd have to start over. I think that you've had enough for a while."

I thought I would cry.

She scooted back away from me and removed her panties. Her beautiful pussy was now on full display for me. I desperately needed some relief but only hers was coming.

"I need your tongue now".

I obeyed and crawled between her open legs. Then I leaned in and inhaled deeply.

"Do you like how I smell? I didn't freshen up for you this morning."

It's true; I do love an unwashed pussy. My first girlfriend used to come over after her college classes were over or after work and have me go down on her and then leave. I became hooked on it.

" I love how you smell anytime, especially before a bath," I said.

"You're so nasty but I love it," she said with a smile across her face.

"Now get busy, I don't have all morning!"

So began and started off used long, slow strokes.

"Ah, that feels wonderful. I never knew how good you could become until we started with your cage. Sex is so good that I don't even miss fucking you; all I need now is this."

She put her hand on the back of my head and began to fuck my mouth while flexing her hips. She was controlling the action and getting off on it immensely. I knew that her orgasm would be coming soon.

"I told Stacie that I couldn't share you with her as much anymore."

Stacie is her gorgeous girlfriend who tried chastity with her husband but failed. Now my wife lends her my tongue to orgasm because he's a selfish lover and never goes down on her.

"I think she became addicted to your tongue but really needs to work on her own marriage because you're all mine. Maybe by limiting her to once or twice a month might fix things with Jim, who knows. Perhaps she'll even figure out how to squeeze Jim back into his cage again."

I was disappointed to hear this because I loved eating her out too.

"Suck on my clit a little; I'm almost there!"

Her clit was swollen and I made sure not to be rough with it. I swear I know her pussy better than she does.

"Oh fuck.... I'm gonna cum; get ready!"

I teased her little button with light licks but she wasn't having it. Instead she crammed my face into her quivering snatch.

"Suck it you bastard! Do what you're told! I'm coming... I'm coming!"

This to me is pure heaven to me. I'm face first in her pussy as she explodes.

"Nghh, oh fuck yes!!!! Suck it, oh fuck!!!!" she cried out!

Suddenly I moved my tongue down to the entrance of her vagina to capture my favorite reward; a big mouthful of her sweet cum!

She decided to ram my face to her cunt and began pumping her hips.

My tongue slid between her lips, penetrating her entrance and bored deep in her insides.

She gasped with pleasure and then squealed.

"Oh fuck I can feel you in there! It's like a little cock inside my pussy so fuck me with it!!!!"

Musky juices continued to pour into my mouth as I plunged my wet tongue inside her over and over. Her cunt gripped my tongue as I pleasured her from the inside now.

She finally let out a long, contented sigh and sank back into the soft mattress beneath her.

I continued to kiss and nibble her pussy lips, while licking up any trace of her cum that I could find until she stopped me..

"Stop and come up here, I can't take it anymore; I'm too sensitive."

I crawled back up next to her and lied still. I felt myself bursting with sexual energy and wanted some sort of relief in the worst way.

That's when she turned to me and smiled.

"Wow that was amazing."

She began playing with the cage as she laid there with me.

"I love every part of this now. This feeling of control is intoxicating and we both get to have fun without any pressure. I have these amazing orgasms and you don't; Haha, but you do get to be teased till you can't think straight."

What happened to my sweet, demure little wife?

"I could never handle being denied an orgasm after being so close especially after so long but because this is what you crave, I promise you to keep you this way for as long as I can. No little squirts at the end for you, I swear!"

"Thank you my love," I said but wasn't sure if I meant it anymore.

"Do you regret asking Stacie for the key and do you promise never try something like that again?"

Yes.

"How bad do you want to cum right now?"

"Real bad," I said with the utmost sincerity this time.

"Do you want me to get the key and let you cum?"

"Yes," I said knowing this was leading to more torture for me.

Then she stopped and sat up.

"Good, sounds like I did my job and I think you've had enough for today. Now let's get up and go have some breakfast. I feel like we're back on track again and you have my absolute promise that I will do my best to tease you like this way more often from now on.."

I was fit to be tied so I decided to ask her downstairs if she was still not going to let me for another four months. Her teasing had finally broken me.

"Did you really mean for me to wait four more months?" I asked with my head down.

"You know that you just took a pretty big risk by asking me that. The rules are that you can't ask but it's been a long time and you've been good so I won't punish that question.

The answer is no; that was just to get your attention."

I breathed a sigh of relief.

She went somewhere and when she returned, I saw that she had the key in her hand.

"Come here."

Unceremoniously, she unlocked me and the cage separated instantly into two pieces. I was standing in front of her as she slid the metal tube off my penis and it sprung to full attention for her.

"My isn't he excited to see me," she said and began to laugh.

I couldn't take any more teasing today and wasn't sure what she was up to. My cock is unrelenting though and never understands this game. I was about to say something when she....................

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! She slid me deep in her mouth and began sucking me off.

I can't describe the feeling. Her wet mouth and tongue began to pull at my cock and I thought I went to heaven. Within moments, I felt the urge to cum.

"Please go slower, I want to savor this," I begged.

But like a machine, she sucked and massaged my balls. She reached up and grabbed my hands and then put them on her head.

I fought the urge to go balls deep down her throat and she apparently took this as a challenge. She was letting me know that even though she was sucking on me, she was the dominant one here.

I fought the need to cum and warned her once again. I was afraid she might stop but had to tell her anyway.

"Please!" I begged.

Instead of stopping, she grabbed my hips and puled me forward. That's when I felt myself slide down her throat!

"Oh fuck!!!!!!!!"

I felt my cock swell obscenely with months worth of semen just before she removed me from her mouth.

"Oh no!"

My cock twitched for a second and then my cum began to dribble out. My cock ached horribly and I wanted to cry.

"There, there; let it out," she cooed.

A slow stream of cum began for a moment and then stopped.

"I thought there was more in there so I guess I was wrong and I should have made you wait another month till you were full."

I looked drunk and stoned. My legs were shaking and I had to sit down.

"I never knew that you could be so cruel," I said.

"There's a lot that you don't know about me. Also, Stacie is coming by tonight after Jim fucks her. She probably is going to be pissed about the news that I'm cutting her back. I figured I'd let her down gently, so I'll tell her after you eat her creampie; you know how much you both love that."

My head was still spinning and I was still hard and she noticed it too.

"Come here!"

I stood up again and watched as she engulfed my sensitive rod again. A shiver ran up my spine and it almost hurt because it was still so sensitive. Then she pulled me out to say something.

"You will give me two more loads or I will put you back in that cage for a very long time."

"I'll try," I said.

Ten minutes later, she smiled as once again she ruined my orgasm. "That's two but I want one more."

She slipped her mouth over it again and began sucking and pumping. My cock hurt but I dared not complain.

"Please let me cum this time," I groaned.

Finally moments later, I spilled my seed for the last time but it felt like I never came at all.

"That third one was tough but I knew you could do it. I read that ruining your orgasms keeps your pipes clean without any let down."

Then she grabbed my balls making me jump a little.

"Fun's over!"

She gently pushed them through the ring and then attached the tube.

"My favorite part," she said as she locked it all together again.

To be continued...