Supernatural Investigation

Story Info
A beautiful woman investigates a strange murder.
1.6k words
4.2
3.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A beautiful woman works in homicide as a detective. She has a boyfriend that she doesn't get to see too often because of her work. She doesn't believe in supernatural or magic; she believes everything can be explained with logic. Her latest case is a tough one for her. Seven victims found so far. The perpetrators seem to tie the murders to religious figures or teachings. All the victims were young women but seemed to die of heart attacks. Autopsy reports say each woman had sex either before or at time of death. They were all found in the middle of satanic symbols. The detective believes the criminals are Satanists and sacrificing women as some sort of appeasement to their "leader", and evidence at the scene has shown there's close to ten people present at each scene. Another strange discovery is that pictures from security cameras show men present at the scenes of the crimes, but when the men were identified and brought in, they swore they were nowhere those locations. Strangely enough, when the detective and her squad researched their alibis, they confirmed the men were telling the truth, which brings up the question: how could they be in two places at the same time?

As she is skeptical of the circumstances surrounding this case, the detective consults a teacher of religion and interpretation. The teacher says her theory is mostly accurate, but it's not the followers committing the crimes; it is their leader who's responsible. From reviewing the pictures, the teacher says the Satanists are merely assistants. They find women that may be ideal, bring them to their leader and watch as their leader makes intense love to them. His objective is to find a woman who is worthy enough to sire his child, which he will possess and will allow him to roam the world forever. When the detective asks who "he" is, the teacher simply replies, "the Devil". Scoffing at the idea that the actual Devil is involved in this case, the detective jokingly asks the teacher if she should look out for a large winged creature with horns. The teacher with a more serious expression explains that the ancient books never state the Devil's true form, that television has given everyone a fake representation. The teacher says religions believe the Devil can go by several forms, even suggesting he change his shape at will and even be someone on her team. The detective humors the teacher and asks how to spot the Devil if he can be anyone. The teacher, going by the most referenced scriptures, says the Devil will want locations very warm, even scorching, will not want silver around, and he will know your deepest secrets without you saying anything and it will smell like sulfur around him. The detective wonders why all the women who have nothing in common would agree to being a part of this cult's rituals. The teacher believes they aren't really agreeing, that the Devil is very convincing, showing them their perfect mate and giving them what they truly desire. When asked if she can stop the Devil, the teacher says nothing man-made can stop him, only time. He theorizes that the Devil has three more days to find the worthy woman and if he doesn't, he will be dragged back to Hell.

While the shape-shifting quality would explain how the suspected men were in two places at once, the detective still thinks there's a logical explanation. She relays the pertinent information to her squad, who tell their informants to keep their eyes open for religious nuts around the area the women were last seen and places very warm that smell like sulfur. She may not believe in any of this, but who she's trying to catch does. Three nights and two more women later, her squad receives a tip that might lead to something. They're given an address of a possible kidnapping. The entire squad races to the address, which turns out to be a warehouse. The boiler has been left running as the owner knew it would cost more to turn it off and then back on when business resumed, so the building is very warm. Once inside, the detective and her team interrupt a Satanist ritual. They draw their weapons on the followers watching and the man in the center on top of the kidnapped woman. She's a little dazed and breathing heavy. The detective orders the man off the woman. The man smiles and stands up slowly but moves in a way that shows he's not scared of being hurt. When ordered to put his hands behind his back, the man, still smiling, quotes something from a literature or ancient novel and then refers to her by her name. While she looks at him confused, he continues to say things that give the impression he knows her well. He then transforms into smoke, which blows around and travels out an open window.

The cops try to ignore what they just saw and arrest the followers. The detective tends to the woman in the center until an ambulance arrives. After the other cops and crime scene personnel have done their work and gone, the detective remains behind to go over the warehouse again and maybe find something missed or that could explain who...or what...that man was or how he disappeared into thin air. She moves her car through the sliding doors so her headlights can illuminate the inside as none of the electricity works. The whole place reeks of the sulfur smell. As she searches, someone comes up behind. She turns around to see her boyfriend dressed in a nice suit. She asks what he's doing there, to which he says he was worried about her and called the station to find her. She assures him she's okay and that she will see him later at her place. He agrees and leans in for a kiss. She isn't interested in romance at the moment but kisses him back to put him at ease. What starts out as an innocent kiss slowly sinks into a deep display of passion. They swivel their heads and push further into the kiss. After some time, the boyfriend turns her around so her back is to him and he pulls open her shirt to expose her breasts in her bra. The intensity of this surprises the detective but she doesn't stop as the pleasure is so strong. He cradles her breasts as he still kisses her from behind. He eventually also pulls her bra open to place his hands on her luscious treasures.

The temperature feels as though it's rising they continue to make out and strip off their clothes. At one point, the detective pushes the boyfriend onto the hood of the car and kisses his chest down to his pants. She undoes his pants and pulls them down with his boxers. She's a little shocked as his cock looks bigger than she remembers. She brushes this off as she hasn't seen it in a while. She proceeds to perform a blowjob on him. It feels like it's getting hotter and hotter in the warehouse, but she thinks it's just from the passion. She gets more and more into the blowjob, sucking harder and deeper than she has before. Meanwhile, the arrested followers look out the window of their cell to the sky. They see something in it that causes them to smile and cheer that their leader is succeeding at his mission. Back at the warehouse, the detective has stripped off the rest of her and her boyfriend's clothes. As he lies on the car hood, she slowly climbs on top of him. Forgetting what has happened in this place, she straddles his waist and slides his cock inside, which definitely feels bigger. She starts riding him slowly, savoring every inch. The sex gets more intense as time goes on and the temperature continues to rise in the warehouse. The boiler in the basement is working harder, making everything hotter.

Across town, the detective's partner comes out of his office to see...the detective's boyfriend...sitting at the detective's desk. When asked why he's there, he says he's looking for the detective and hasn't been able to get ahold of her. Thinking he should check on her, the partner calls her cell phone. Back at the warehouse, her cell phone vibrates in the pile of her clothes, not heard by her. She is now lying on the hood of the car and her "boyfriend" is standing between her legs. He scoots her closer to him as he maneuvers his cock inside her pussy. He starts off with slow and long motions, gradually picking up speed the longer he is inside her. She is experiencing passion like never before. She hasn't had sex this intense ever before. The temperature is so hot and she's having difficulty breathing. Soon, his face and body change to that of a more muscular horned creature with dark red skin and long black claws instead of nails. His wings spread out showing her his complete true form. She looks in astonishment as not only has the person she's been having sex with not her boyfriend, but something she never believed in. She never objects to continuing the sex as she's in shock and the passion is so great. The devil now pounds her harder...deeper...until he finally climaxes. His juices explode inside her. Both let out loud orgasmic groans. As she lies there, trying to catch her breath, she realizes the teacher was right...and the devil has accomplished his goal...