All Comments on 'Male Model'

by JackBro

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
the most erotic tale

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

Nothing better than a woman who loses control. Awesome. Your best story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved the slow build up

Great story. Loved the slow build up, the slow seduction of the woman and the detail graphic description of the sex stud star. Write more.

BarbaraBarbaraover 11 years ago
Enjoyable erotica, expected to titillate most reader tastes. 5 golden star award by CFNM sisterhood supporters.

Perfect physique with sensitive seduction techniques employed to mutual advantage by 2 image conscious like-minded participants.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 7 years ago
Always Enjoyabe

You're one of my favorite erotica authors out there, JackBro. It's amazing how well you get into the female mindset, and I love how your female protagonists are often shy, short, busty girls.

This is easily one of your best stories. The only true downsides is that I feel Roberto's sudden shift from subtle seduction to overt raunchiness kind of came out of nowhere and the fact that Linda was wearing her bikini top at the end just seemed bizarrely out of place. Otherwise it could've been a perfect story.

EdwinSixplusEdwinSixplusalmost 7 years ago
Best story without a cumshot

I've ever read!

The_Rat_in_the_HatThe_Rat_in_the_Hatabout 5 years ago
Good story, but...

I enjoyed the story, but it was marred by more than a few typos - “but it seemed like the pilot thing to do” stood out especially. I think you meant to put “polite thing to do” lol! Always, always, always proof-read before posting - more than once if possible, it can really help to get your story polished to perfection and avoid any embarrassing errors or overlooked auto-correct mistakes creeping into the finished story - auto-correct is useful, but can be a pain in the arse sometimes too! You can always get someone here on Literotica to edit it for you as an alternative - a second pair of eyes can be very useful.

Typos aside, I really liked this story so keep up the good work - 4 out of 5 stars!

ichselberichselber12 months ago

Read this story years ago, loved it then, finally rediscovered it and am still loving it. Thank you for writing and sharing it. It brings joy!

Lee2012Lee20123 months ago

Great story, but sad to say, you need an editor. Very long build up that’s is acceptable given the physical description of Linda.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous