Male Stripper Gives a Private Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad's viewpoint:

I want to fuck this classy lady in bed where I can get down and dirty.

"Sue, why don't we go to your bedroom where it's more comfortable?"

"Sure Brad, but could lick me down there some more. It is so wonderful."

"Of course, Sue, it's my pleasure."

Her pubic hair on her pussy lips are wet and matted with my saliva and her tasty juices. The lips are engorged and red with lust. I spread them with my fingers and lick the darker inner lips. She moans loudly and grabs my head. I've had cunnilingus training from a lesbian friend. I know how to suck pussy. I spear her vagina with the tip of my tongue as my nose is deep in the soft pubes on her mons. She whimpers loudly as I thrust my tongue in and out. She is going to be a real screamer when I fuck her. I love that. I reach down to my cock that is just semi-hard. I'll have to get her to suck it to get it in working condition. This lady has sucked a lot of cock. I can tell. Yes, I want those prim lady lips around the head of my cock. Her breathing is coming hard and fast. I better stop. I want her to cum on my cock.

"Pretty lady. Let's go to your bedroom."

Sue's viewpoint:

I was so close to an orgasm. My brain is in a lust fog. Yes, yes, go to the bedroom. Need a fuck.

"Yes, Brad. Yes. Please" Oh dammit, that did sound desperate.

We stand up and I pull him by the hand to my bedroom. The lips of my pussy are so wet, sliding against each other as I walk down the hall. It's crazy-making. I need a cock so badly. My god, the curtains are open. I pull them shut. Can't let the neighbors see. Privacy, privacy, I need privacy. Brad is stretched out on the bed, casually on his back grinning up at me. His thick, long penis is laying on his thigh. I'm a bundle of nerves, horny frantic nerves. I climb in beside him. He puts his arm around my shoulder and I snuggle into the length of his strong body kissing his shoulder in complete submission.

"I love your bedroom. It is so feminine and stylish just like you."

What a guy. I get the courage to run my hand over his smooth, muscular chest. What an amazing body.

"That feels so good when you touch me like that Sue. Please touch me anywhere. This is your time, your private time."

Yes, private, very private. Nobody will know. I look down at his six pack abs and lower to his penis. Oh my, I feel his hand on my bare bum. My eyes close and I drink in the sensuousness of his touch. My body feels so alive. Oh god, he is taking a strong handful of my bum and feeling deeply. He is so manly. He must sense I want a strong man. I kiss his chest and hope he understands my needs. I lay my head on his chest and hear his slow, strong heartbeat. Whatever he wants I will do. It makes me feel so good to please a man.

"Yes Sue, get into the moment. I am. Your bum feels so nice. You don't mind if I feel it, do you?"

"No, please do. Whatever you want is good."

Brad's viewpoint:

I love the women clients like Sue who are the sweet compliant types. It's fun to watch them get their lust on. Her head is on my chest and she is looking down at my cock. I wonder what's going through her head? Nice, she is running her soft hand down and feeling my abs. I'm getting a chubby knowing where this is going.

"You have a nice touch, Sue. Thank you." Best to give her permission to go further and feel my cock. She is timid. "Feel my cock, Sue." Good, she has placed her hand on it. "Ummm, yes." She reaches lower and cups my sensitive balls. "Ummm, you have such a nice touch." My cock lifts off my thigh as the shaft fills. Sue is such a pretty lady. I wonder how she would look with her red lipstick covered lips wrapped around the head of my cock. She is holding the shaft. "Sue, you are so sexy. You are turning me on." I'll slide my hand deeper under her bottom to her pussy. She lifts her head off my chest and groans at my groping. Her pussy is nice and wet. It must be later for my cock to squeeze into her tight pussy. Nice, she's stroking my cock. This lady has stroked a lot of cock. Fuck, it's getting very hard.

"Shift you ass up closer to me and spread your legs. I want to feel your pussy better." She response immediately. I wave of pussy odor hits my nose as her legs part wide to give me full access. I can feel the soft pubic hair on her pussy lips as I stroke them. Her sighing tells me she is getting worked up. This horny lady must love sucking cock.

Sue's viewpoint:

Brad knows all the most sensitive spots down there. I've never felt this horny. This cock in my hand is so amazing. It is so hard now and the head is so engorged and red. My god, a thrill just went through me when I envisioned him mounting me and thrusting this into my center. I'll die of pleasure. I'll hold his cleanly-shaven ball-sack with my other hand. They roll around inside in such an erotic way. He must know I'm a very naughty girl when I feel him like this. Stroking his big, thick cock with his fingers sliding in my pussy is a whirlwind of everything physical and natural. There is that bubble of pre-cum from the slit in the head that my husband liked me to spread over the head with my thumb. That was a big, manly groan behind me in response. Oh shit, he put some fingers inside my vagina. Oh my god.

"Suck it, Sue. That's my girl. Suck it."

A dam breaks in my lust-filled brain and I rise my head up to circle my lips around the precious head. Oh, yes, it's so good to have a cock in my mouth again. I run my tongue around the head.

"Yes, baby. Just like that."

I lift my head and look at the saliva-covered head. What an incredible cock. I kiss the head and kiss down the shaft to the base.

"Lick it all over, baby. You know how to suck cock."

Brad is an expert. He knows my inner slut. That's okay. My husband knew me and used me so well.

Brad's viewpoint:

The sound of her tongue slurping all over my cock is so fucking horny. This is a cougar un-fucking-leashed. Holy, fuck, she's licking my fucking balls. I know this type of submissive women. I know what they want - direction.

"Yes, suck my balls, you dirty lady. Yes, make them wet all over."

Let me feel her tits. Ahhhh, nice and firm but a mature woman's tits. I love the feel of older women's tits since my aunt took my virginity. She taught me how women get horny like guys and I never forgot her horny lessons. I even came between her tits a few times. It's so hot turning older women on.

"Put the head in your mouth. Ahhh, yes, very good. Push your hair to the other side. I want to see everything. Yes, wrap your lips around it just like that. Deeper. Show me how you like to suck cock, sexy girl. Ahhhh, good. Sweet, now up and down, just like that. Nice. Your tits feel so good. They are perfect. You are so attractive. It is going to be so sweet to fuck your amazing pussy. I bet you like it hard and deep. Just nod yes if you do. I thought so. Yes, I'll fuck you hard until your pussy fucking explodes." She gave a big moan when I said that. I can't wait to get into that hairy pussy. "Tell me if you want if you want to want to climb on my cock cowgirl or if you want me to mount you on your back. Your choice. Go ahead. Don't be shy. Tell me."

"Would you mount me the missionary way. I want to feel your body on mine. Is now good or should I suck you more?"

This woman likes to take orders. "Yes, suck my dick while I stroke your pussy and get you really hot and juicy for my cock. Ahh yes, wrap those lips around it. Oh fuck, your mouth is so hot. Good, you put your hair on the other side without me asking. Good. Open your legs wider. I want a good look at the pussy I'm going to fuck." I rim her small brown asshole with a wet finger and she groans with her eyes open wide. I'm not into anal but that looks like a virgin anus.

Sue's viewpoint:

My anus is so bloody sensitive a shock-wave of sensation went through my body. My crotch is on fire. I need a cock in it. Oh fuck, he knows I'm a slut. I'll be one and get on my back. Here goes.

"Please, Brad."

He has a big confident grin on his boyish face as I position on my back and reach my arms up to him in submission. Sweet, Jesus, yes, oh YES. I spread my legs in eager invitation as he kneels between them and looks down at my crotch with that hungry male look of a horny man. I love that horny look. A shot of adrenaline courses through me at the sight of his stiff erection. I bite my finger and stare at it as he strokes it slowly and licks his lips. Oh, fuck, I'm going to die. He crawls forward over me, hovering slightly above my body and just skimming my hard nipples. The tip of his cock expertly touches the small lips surrounding the opening of my vagina. My brain is a haze of lust.

"Oh yes Brad, mount me. Oh yes, right there." I shot of pain hits with the large head finding resistance. I don't care. "It's okay, Brad just do me please." I am filled like never before as he stays deep in my center as my happy vagina adjusts. I kiss his shoulder in joy and whimper in complete submission to his masculinity. I feel so fulfilled as a woman.

"Hold my ass, Sue. I like it when a naughty woman gives me a signal on my ass on when to start to fuck, how deep and how fast to pleasure her. Feel free Sue. All the women get naughty in their private moments. You are so sexy Sue, that I'm going to make love to you twice, no extra charge. So feel free to have an orgasm anytime your body craves one. Another will be on the way after."

I slide my hands down his muscular back to his firm ass-cheeks. They feel amazing. His sex and mine are one. I pull and his glutes flex and his cock slides maddingly into my vagina. I release his ass and his cock pulls back. My body screams for more and deeper. Oh fuck yes. I pull harder and he thrust with more energy. This is beyond erotic. Pulling back, almost out. I moan and pull his butt harder. Oh fuck, his hips crash into mine and his balls hit my ass. Sweet Jesus, YES.

Brad's viewpoint:

What a tight hot pussy. Her ex must have had a normal-sized dick. She's pulling on my ass in a good rhythm now. I love her panting in my ear and groaning when I hit a deep sensitive spot. I love to talk dirty to my clients. They love it.

"Your pussy is so amazing, so tight and wet. That's right pull on my ass and I'll fuck your sweet pussy hard like you want it, dirty girl. You liked sucking my cock, didn't you? Say it."

"Yes, I love sucking cock. It's true."

"I knew when you licked my balls, you love it. You need a good fuck, sexy lady."

"Yes, baby, I need it. OH, OH, OH."

She is moaning loudly now and close to her orgasm. I have complete personal orgasm control but I do want to cum later. She is pulling my ass hard and the tip of my cock is hitting the end of her vagina.

"Cum, baby, yes cum on my cock. It's all good. Don't save it. Have another one later. Yes, girl." Her body stiffens and her legs wrap around my thighs holding on to me.

"AAAAAHHHHH, OHHHH MY, Ahhhhhh. GOD. Oh, oh, oh YES. Ah, ah, ah. YES, YES, OH YES. DON'T STOP. Please don't stop. Oh my god, yes, yes, so good. My goodness, the orgasm won't stop. WOW. Sensitive, sensitive, too sensitive. Okay, all good, enough. "

I stay buried deep as her vagina pulsates around my stiff cock. This lady is having a good, orgasm. Chalk another happy woman to me, Brad, fuck-master. I roll off now that her orgasm is finished and lay beside her hugging her body close to mine. Women like the intimacy to continue after sex.

Sue's viewpoint:

My crotch quiets down. I feel instantly embarrassed after loosing my cool and acting so sluttish. What does this young man think of me? I suddenly feel naked. I'll get off the bed to get him wet cloth to clean up.

"Brad, I'll be right back with a facecloth to help you clean up."

"Thanks, Sue. You are so considerate."

I feel suddenly naked and go to my closet to put on a robe. Now, into the ensuite, closing the door for privacy. My heart is beating more normal now. I smile at the thought of privacy from a person that recently touched my anus. Oh, well, things happen in the heat of the battle. I sit on the toilet and pee while thinking about what just happened. It was epic. Brad, is certainly a complete professional. That was the best sex I've had in years. My ex and I had lusty sex but the last few years, not so much. I've missed it. He seems to look into my soul. When he talked dirty like that, it made me crazy. He turned into such an animal when I urged him to thrust harder. His erection thrust so beautifully well, deep and true, in and out of my vagina. I get a chill thinking about it.

Okay, I'll wash and dry my crotch. Gee, my vagina area is so sensitive. I'll get a warm washcloth for him. Now back out there. There he is, so fine and nude laying back on the bed. He is so bloody good looking. I sit on the edge of the bed with my robe on and legs crossed. He shifts close onto his side with a hand now on my robe over my thigh. He is so casual around touch. I wish I was like that.

"Let me clean you up. I like to be sanitary." I reach down and clean his penis and ball-sack. That was a ritual with my ex.

Brad's viewpoint:

There she sits lady-like all covered up modestly in this bathrobe. A few minutes ago, she was licking my balls and opening the crack of her ass to show me her asshole. Gotta love these women and their quirks. I like to boost their egos. That gives me more call backs. I'd love to fuck this lady on a regular basis.

"Sue, I can tell you are a real lady but also a very sexy lady down deep. Thanks for inviting me into your secret erotic world. Remember I said you can have another orgasm. It would be my pleasure."

She is deep in thought, her eyes looking inward. I give her thigh under the robe, a squeeze.

"What about you, Brad? Don't you want to have an orgasm. I'd love to give you one. It makes me feel good to be naughty for you and pleasure you."

Bingo, that clinches it. She's a submissive like a half dozen other submissives I've been with. I've learned how to please their compliant nature.

"Should I cum in your pussy, in your mouth or should I come all over your beautiful face." Her face goes red with a big blush as I said that.

"Whatever pleases you, Brad."

"I hear you, Sue. Yes, I hear you. What I want is for you to stand up and take off this robe." She hesitates. I know these submissives want firm direction. "I SAID stand and get naked." She leaps off the bed and stands in front of me with arms at her side waiting, submissively. I sit on the edge and look at her beautiful full beaver. "Turn around." She turns, obediently. A nice naked yoga-trained, womanly ass comes into view..

"Bend over, you horny tart. I SAID, bend the fuck over. Good. Spread your feet. Very good. Now reach back and spread the cheeks of your ass." She complies as I know she would. All the submissives love this. Her back end is incredible. Please let me remember this view of a sweet pussy, the lips covered in a light coating of pubic hair even up around her little brown asshole. I hold one ass cheek and give the other a loud slap. She groans and stays put. The cheek turns pink. "What a slut you are showing me your ass and pussy." I give her ass another loud slap and she sighs in pleasure. I bury my face into her crotch, finding her vagina opening with the end of my tongue. She lets out a giant moan of surprise. I reach around and cup her breasts hanging down lewdly. I love the musky taste of mature pussy. My nose bumps up against her asshole. My cock is waking up. Should I do the spanking thing with her. Fuck it, why not. I take my face back from her bottom.

"Stand up and face me, you naughty girl." She turns towards me with a shy face with eyes looking down. "What kind of naughty girl, let's a man do that to her private parts? I asked you a question."

"A very naughty one."

"You deserve a good spanking for being so naughty. Don't you?" Her eyes lit up when I said that. With my first few submissive women, I was too gentle. This lifestyle isn't my style but I've learned to fulfill their desires aggressively.

"Lay across my lap. You need a good spanking."

She lays obediently across my knees. One cheek of her ass is pink from my previous slaps. I run my palm slowly over the impossibly soft skin of her ass. Even after doing this gig for a year and a half, these women blow my mind. Who would have thought this classy, shy lady would be eagerly laying across my lap for a spanking. Can she feel my cock getting hard against her stomach? I like to spank across the crack to get both cheeks. I give her two loud slaps in rapid succession. She whimpers in pain and puts a hand back to shield her bottom.

"Take your hand away. You deserve this, acting like a slut." Her hand balls in a fist and goes back below.

"I'm sorry."

I give her a couple of more slaps, these not so hard. There is a nice pink glow on both cheeks. I reach down under the crack of her ass to her pussy. She sighs as grope her very wet sex. This juicy means this punishment turns her on. This lady wants to be used. Time to use her. My cock needs some loving.

"Get on the bed. A slut like you needs a good fucking."

She is off my knees and on her back on the bed in a flash. I crawl on my knees to the headboard and prop her head up with two big pillows to be cock high. She knows what I want and when my dick is close enough, she reaches her mouth up and gobbles the head without asking, a true slut.

"Yes, Sue, suck my cock. You love sucking cock, you dirty girl." I hold her head and pump my cock in and out of her hot mouth. This feels so sweet. My cock is almost painfully hard. I might have to revisit her mouth later after I fuck her and fill it with my cum. "Look up at me." Her blue eyes are wide. "Lick my balls. Oh, fuck yes, just like that. Make them really wet. I said look up at me." I see she is strumming her clit. She loves this. These submissive always like to fuck doggy-style.

Sue's viewpoint:

My god, I'm dizzy with lust. I'll kiss the staff of his cock up to the head, then lick it all over. If he comes I'll swallow every precious drop. I'll stroke the shaft and circle my lips around the engorged head. This cock is amazing.

"Sue, get on all fours. I know what you want. You like doggy-style, don't you? I asked you a question."

"Yes, Brad, I love it. Yes, thank you."

I assume the position. It's like he knows my soul. I used to beg my ex to fuck me this way. It's true. I am a slut. Brad is walking on his knees behind me. Oh, sweet anticipation. I'll put my face and elbows on the bed to open my bottom. My ex loved to look at my pussy before mounting me. Oh, goodness, there is a manly grunt when I exposed myself. I know that sound a horny man makes before mounting a woman. Jesus, his cock is so big, I'm going to die of pleasure. A hand on my bum. I'm panting in anticipation. He spreads the cheeks of my bum.

"Nice pussy, baby."

Fingers slide up, down and inside my pussy lips. My groan bounces off the walls. My brain is a red fog of lust. I NEED COCK.

"I'm dying here Brad. Please, PLEASE mount me. I need your cock. YES, YES. Deeper oh, yes. You are the best. Hard like that. Good, good."

A loud slap and stinging pain on my ass sends me to an impossibly higher level of lust. Another slap. I love it. My ass tingles with hot sensation. My body is so alive.

"Yes, Brad. I'm naughty." Another shot of pleasure pain. "Thank you, thank you. I'm so bad."

Brad's Viewpoint:

She is eating this up. I love looking down and watching my cock, slick with her juices sliding in and out of her hairy pussy. Her tits are swaying lewdly as I fuck her hard and balls deep. She is a fucking tart, a very beautiful tart with a tight, grade A pussy.

"Hold my balls. Not too tight. Yes, just like that."

Her body dipped closer to the bed when she reached back to cup my balls. That opens her crack even wider. Nice asshole. I'll put my thumb in, knuckle deep. She groans and swings her head off the bed, whipping her hair.