Male Stripper Gives a Private Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH NO. I'M GOING TO HAVE AN ORGASM. I'M GOING TO DIE. DON'T YOU STOP. NO, NO, NO. DO ME. DO ME. DO ME. DO ME. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, OH, OH, AAAAHHH.

I hold her shoulders driving my cock deep into her center as her pussy pulsates on my cock. This is one epic orgasm.

"Aaaahhhh. Oh yes, wow. It's not stopping. My pussy is still cumming. Oh fuck. No, no, don't pull out. Leave your big, wonderful cock in there a bit longer. My god, it is still happening. Okay, okay, all good. Brad, I can't fuck anymore. My pussy is too sensitive. I'll suck you until you cum. Don't worry my darling. I'm your dirty slut. Okay, it's all good now. I've never had an orgasm this strong. Please pull out."

She turns around and does a lip lock on my cock before I can think. Nothing about the wash up sanitation. She looks up at me with big submissive eyes.

"I love your magic cock, Brad. I want to pleasure you. Please cum in my mouth."

She gobbles the head gripping my shaft like a pro. Her head bobs up and down as she cups my ball-sack with her other hand. I can feel an orgasm coming. Her face is so pretty, it's intimidating. I think I'll cum all over that pretty face. I push her hand away from my shaft and wrap my fist around it like I've done a million times. I pump my cock with the head buried in her hot mouth. I feel her lips bump on the side of my fist as I stroke faster and faster. She looks up nervously. She's sucked a lot of cock and knows what's coming. I pull back out of her mouth and she opens it big and wide to take my load. What a fucking cum drinking tart.

"No sweetheart, just lick the head of my cock while jerk off and shoot cum all over your pretty face. That's okay with you, right?"

"Whatever you want, Brad. Please."

That sends me over the cliff. My cock explodes and I shoot a big stream of creamy, white cum over her eyebrows, eyelashes, down her nose, over her lips and dripping from her chin. She obediently keeps her head still as I empty my balls on her face. We both fall onto the bed, spent.

It's great to be me.