Male Tentacle Transformation

Story Info
A tentacle based transformation.
1.4k words
4.29
9.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He awoke to find himself bound by his hands and feet, his clothes, once a pair of boxers and a t-shirt, now completely dissolved, he was completely exposed and naked. The last thing he remembered was falling asleep in his tent, alone in the woods where it was peaceful and quiet. His eyes came into focus and he realized he was in some kind of dark fleshy pod filled with millions upon millions of red wriggling tentacles covered in a clear mucus-like fluid. His arms and legs were bound by larger stronger tentacles and no matter how hard he struggled the grip of them stayed strong keeping him sitting in an reclined upright position. He wiggled and moaned as thousands of little slimy worm-like tentacles probed and explored his large naked body emitting a clear viscous fluid as they traveled.

Gripping his feet and hands, the worm-like tentacles squirmed in between his fingers and toes and he jumped as it both felt good and tickled. Where am I, he thought as the sharp scent of metal filled his nose. A small slender pair of tentacles found its way to his chest and danced around his stomach and belly button before moving up to his areolas. Squirting fluid, they engulfed his nipples as they latched on, pulsating and sucking. He felt an immediate spark of sexual arousal as the pair wrapped around his ankles slowly spread his legs apart, revealing his large, hairy, uncut member, growing harder and harder by the second. He fought the ever growing arousal but was finding it harder and harder to stop as his body responded to the stimulus.

He wasn't sure what was happening but he was experiencing a mixture of fear, horror and intense sexual arousal.

"Yes, feel the heat, that's what we want, what we need. Let go of control, give in to the pleasure, soon you won't even care." A voice said in his mind as he struggled.


"Nooo!" He screamed as a wave of arousal overwhelmed him, his cock now fully erect and streaming with precum. He never remembered ever being this turned on, it was mind blowing.


While his mind rebelled the tentacles on his nipples began to suck harder and harder and waves of pleasure rocked his body.

Another small slender red tentacle appeared from the mass by his feet and traveled along his right leg stopping at his upper thigh. Tickling and probing, it reached his taint and started to secrete more fluid as it explored its folds, he wiggled and jumped at its touch.

"Yes, in a moment we will start. You should be honored as we don't bestow this on just any human". The voice said as the slender tentacle at his taint moved lower and started to wiggle its way closer and closer to his anus.

He could not think straight as he moaned. The tentacle tickled and played with his taint and anus and in an instant wiggled its way into his sphincter emitting a slippery fluid as it traveled up and into his body. The sensation was strange and arousing as it wiggled around attaching itself to his prostate, slowly stroking the gland in a circular motion.


A large swarm of deep red tentacles emerged and started to wrap themselves around his scrotum and shaft squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing in a slow sensual pulse all while secreting a sticky slippery mucus.


One larger tentacle wiggled free and quickly flicked and tickled the glans and ridge of his cock, following it's bumpy purple texture, it explored every inch of his cock, stroking his frenulum and teasing him with every touch. He moaned in pleasure, his fear quickly being replaced with pure animal lust. Stopping at the tip of his cock, the tentacle squirted more fluid onto his glans and opening to his urethra, wiggling and probing. A wave of pleasure rocked his body as the tentacle plunged into the urethral opening, sounding him deeply. This was too much to hold back and he felt himself go over the edge and began to orgasm. His cock throbbed as he ejaculated but the tentacle in his dick was collecting his semen as the one in his anus continued to milk his prostate.

Wave after wave of pleasure came and a warm feeling almost like a pleasurable burning started in anus and spread throughout his body as the tentacle in his ass pumped liquid into his body. A moment later two new tentacles appeared which were strangely translucent, one from above his head and the other from below and between his legs. One formed a tube like shape and latched around his raging cock, forming a tight suction seal that felt amazing. The other around his mouth and nose in a almost oxygen mask like shape.

He choked and struggled for air as it sealed, spraying a warm bitter sweet liquid that he swallowed and inhaled. The other tentacle engulfed and pulsated his rock hard cock, milking and caressing it like a warm wet orifice.

"Your body has reached the proper level of arousal need to facilitate the change." The voice in his mind said. His body clenched and his hips bucked repeatedly as the most intense orgasm he ever felt welled up in his body and released over and over again.


Almost at once his hands and feet began to shift, what once were human features began to shift as his finger and toenails began to grow into thick black claws. The pads of his hands and feet darken and hardened as his ankles grew longer and skimmer. He could feel his cock getting harder and harder as dark fur grew out of his retracted foreskin. His testicles also swelled and shifted orientation, growing thick dark fur as his genitals attached to his lower abdomen and changed orientation.

Wave after wave of pleasure rocked his body as a large bulge formed at the base of his cock. He moaned again as more ejaculate discharged from his body, his now furry foreskin grew over and enclosed his engorged purple head concealing everything but the tentacle that was sounding him.

His mouth tingled as his canines elongated, forming four sharp teeth in his mouth, he ran his tongue along their edges in panic. He screamed in muted horror as he finally realized was being transformed into some kind of beast.

He moaned as a pulling sensation surrounding the top of his ass took hold, a pinkish nub grew and pulsed as it formed a tail, he could feel it and wiggle it as the tentacles probed every inch of his new appendage, covering it with more and more sticky clear fluid.


Another round of liquid entered his body and he jolted, his fingers and toes forming into canine-like paws, his body sprouted dark brown fur. All at once the head of his cock, a once human-like purple bell-end peeked out of its furry cocoon, now deep crimson red and lipstick shaped, the small tentacle was still sounding him deeply, wiggling and pulsing as the one in his ass continued to milk his prostate and flood his body with fluid.

His dark furry foreskin retracted and the bulge at the base of his cock emerged in a wave of pleasure, to reveal a now long, barb covered canine like cock, large, bulbus and red, his penis now completely transformed, throbbing and pulsing with pleasure.

Clicks and moans emitted from his body as it shifted into quadrupedal orientation, his humanity all but gone, his human moans replaced with wolf-like whimpers and primal growls. He ejaculated again, this time discharging thick ropes canine semen as the tentacle in his cock retracted. He gritted and stripped his teeth in a growl as his face and nose pushed out into a muzzle, his tongue elongating, his ears growing tall and pointy. His once human face replaced with that of a wolf.

"You are now a beast, go forth and repopulate the species. Let this be a penance for what your kind has done to my forest." The voice said as all the tentacles that were in his body quickly retracted from his now wolf body.

An opening below his paws formed in the pod and ejected him in a stream of fluid, leaving him in the middle of a nighttime forest, alone ready to follow his animal instincts.

He needed to find a mate.