Of Tentacles and Eggs - Pt. 01

Story Info
A man and his sons are transformed into alien livestock.
14k words
4.34
23.9k
33

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18 and purely fictional.

Chapter 1

"Come on, guys, what do you say?" Dad sounded like he was leading a pep rally again. He was into his forties, but he somehow still exuded a kind of boyishness, especially when he was really excited about something. None of us knew it yet, but the something he was so excited about that day was going to change our lives forever. I don't blame myself for not having seen it coming though. No one could have.

"Yeah, man!" Sean said, "I'm definitely in!" He was leaning against the kitchen counter, shirtless, cold energy drink in hand, still sweaty from his work out with Logan, which Dad's latest brainwave had just interrupted.

"Totally in too!" Logan echoed between gulps of water. He also wore only shorts, sweat still rolling down his body.

Sean and Logan were my twin brothers, two years older than me. They had both been competitive wrestlers in high school and still worked out together in our home gym in the basement, keeping in good shape. They were non-identical twins. Sean wore his brown hair short and, for all his prowess at wrestling, he had more of a swimmer's build. Logan, meanwhile, was blonde, with a much hairier, stockier frame. Their personalities were no more identical than their looks. Sean was more out-going, more focused, and Logan a bit more retiring. But for all their differences, true to the old stereotype of twins, they tended to think alike. So that they were in agreement with each other was no real surprise. It meant, however, that all eyes turned to me.

"Tim?" Dad asked. "What do you say, sport?"

What could I say? The idea that had so excited Dad that day was a family vacation. Dad had suddenly decided that we didn't spend enough time together as a family, and that we needed to remedy that by going on a vacation together over winter break. Sean, Logan and I had all immediately begun to protest. I was 20 and Sean and Logan were 22, and we all had the same initial gut reaction: we're a little too old for family vacations. But then Dad told us what he had in mind: a secluded beach house on an otherwise deserted, semi-tropical island off the coast of Florida. It was an offer that outdoor sports lovers like Sean and Logan couldn't refuse. And for a sun and beach lover like me, well....

"Yeah, of course," I said. "I'm in too."

"Excellent! That's the old Torrelli team spirit!" Dad exclaimed, pumping his fist. "This is going to be the best vacation ever!"

I wasn't sure why I had hesitated. In hindsight, maybe some sixth sense had warned me that this was all too good to be true. If only I had listened. But you know what they say about hindsight....

Dad had gotten the idea for this vacation from his brother, my Uncle Matt, who had himself just returned from a vacation on this very island with his own family, his sons Tanner and Kevin. They only lived an hour away and were the only relatives we saw regularly. Tanner and my oldest brother John, who had moved out of the house some time ago, were pretty much besties. In fact, John had watched their house while they were away on vacation. We hadn't seen them, or John for that matter, since they had gotten back, but Uncle Matt had raved about the island to Dad on Skype, and, surprisingly, after checking out the website, Dad had gone for it. I say surprisingly because while Dad is a pretty high-energy sort of guy, he's a teacher by profession, a phys ed instructor to be more precise, and has a personality to match, which is to say he's pretty straight-laced and really not the spontaneous type. And yet, here we were. With an overexcited Dad playing field marshal, we were packed in no time, and the snow storm that threatened to delay our departure failed to materialize. Our plane actually arrived slightly ahead of schedule, and our welcoming committee was waiting for us at the docks.

In hindsight, that welcoming committee was our first real sign of trouble. Their names were Cal and Jay, and they were the ones scheduled to ferry us over to the island on their motor boat. At first, they seemed pretty cool. Cal was in his late forties. He was from Texas, which seemed appropriate since he was good-looking in that hyper-masculine, cow-boy sort of way. You know the type -- tall, really muscular, broad-shouldered and square jawed. He wore sandals, board shorts, a broad-brimmed hat and a bright red life jacket with no shirt underneath, which only served to emphasize his impressive physique. The other guy, Jay, was Cal's twenty something son. He was dressed the same way and was in many ways even more impressive. He was less muscular than his father, but he was ridiculously handsome in a boyish sort of way that would not have been out of place on a fashion runway.

Anyway, they greeted us exactly as you might expect a couple of Texan guys to do, with a "Howdy folks!" and a vigorous hand-shake. On the way, they told us all about the island and what it had to offer, pretty much confirming everything we had read in the brochures. So why was any of this a warning sign, you might ask. Well, first, there was Cal's evasive answer to Dad's question about the price. Dad hadn't told us this, but the price was apparently ridiculously low.

"Owner's really loaded but too busy to enjoy the island," Cal explained. "Wants to give people who couldn't necessarily afford this sort of thing a chance to experience having their own private island for a little while, and to see this beautiful part of the U. S. of A." Dad nodded as if this made sense to him. It struck me as kind of suspect, but given that we were on the boat to the island, it seemed a little late to be raising those kinds of doubts.

Next, there was Cal's bulge. Yes, I said his bulge. Ok -- full disclosure: I am gay. But honestly, gay or straight, you would have noticed it too. To put it bluntly, it was enormous. I tried not to look, tried really hard not to look, but I just couldn't help it. The thing was just so.... so in your face large! Then came the really really creepy part: in the moment I snuck a look at it, it moved. Actually, no, move is the wrong word. It's not like he got hard or anything. His dick, I guess, something at any rate, seemed to writhe in his shorts, like he had a snake down there, an actual snake... or something with a mind of its own. Cal caught me looking, but didn't frown or scowl at me, or call me a faggot and throw me off the boat. Ok, given that we were paying customers and that we had him outnumbered, that last one seemed unlikely, but in hindsight, I think I might have preferred it to what he did do. He smiled at me. Now, as I said, I'm gay. I generally consider it a good thing when a really good-looking man like Cal smiles at me, no matter how age inappropriate it might seem. But this had to be one of the creepiest crooked smiles of all time. There was nothing enticing or alluring about it. There was something downright evil in that grin, and it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up straight.

I hurriedly turned away from him and found myself looking right at Jay. I blinked. Yet again, I found myself momentarily staring at another guy's crotch, and again, I swear, gay or straight, you would have noticed it too. He was wearing pretty thin bathing shorts, and no, it wasn't large like his father's. Jay seemed to have the opposite issue: what his father had in excess, he seemed to lack altogether. There was absolutely nothing visible there, as if he had no dick and balls at all. I quickly averted my eyes before he noticed me staring, and, after that, I kept my eyes firmly locked on the horizon.

Unfortunately, the creepiness didn't end there. After we reached the island, Cal and Jay helped us get our gear up to the house and gave us a brief tour. As Cal took us through the roomy kitchen and out onto the even roomier deck, I saw his crotch twitch again. This time, I wasn't looking, well, at least not right at it. I just saw it out of the corner of my eye. I blinked and stared at it briefly wondering if I was seeing things when it moved yet again, making that same weird writhing motion I had seen on the boat, a motion no dick I had ever seen could make, well, no human dick anyway. Dad, Sean and Logan were too busy admiring the view of the ocean to notice. Cal and Jay caught me staring though, and, this time, both of them gave me that same ultra-creepy, evil grin. It occurred to me that they might have just been playing with me, but something about their expressions I couldn't quite put my finger on made me think otherwise. Another shiver instantly went down my spine. I excused myself and went to unpack the gear while the tour continued. I was all too glad to finally see the back of them when they finally left us.

As unsettling as all that had been, I soon forgot all about it. The island and the house were exactly as described in the brochures, and for the first couple of days, everything went well, really well. We went hiking around the island, swimming, and just lazed about on the deck, enjoying the sun and the surf. Everyone was in a good mood, so much so that things that were normally irritating and sources of conflict seemed to have the opposite effect; Dad's boyish exuberance and eagerness to 'do do do' seemed endearing, Sean's competitive bravado seemed kind of charming, and Logan's excessively introspective moments seemed calming.

"Look sharp, sport," Dad said to Sean at one point toward the end of our first day, as he threw him a ball. Sean actually hated being called sport, but the mood was so mellow that he just smiled and caught it. A vigorous game of beach volleyball followed. The first two days were full of moments like those, moments that would soon acquire an idyllic, dream-like quality in the harsh light of a very different reality.

Chapter 2

It wasn't until the end of our second full day that things went south, way south. That afternoon, Dad, Sean and Logan decided that they wanted to take the boat out a little ways from shore and go scuba-diving. Scuba-diving isn't really my thing, so I decided to stay behind. About ten minutes after they left the beach house, I noticed that Dad had left his wallet on the kitchen table, and in it was his boating licence. I didn't think he'd really need it, not out here, but I had planned on taking a long walk along the beach anyhow, so, wallet in hand, I decided to first head down to where the boat was moored to see if they had left yet. When I rounded the last bend in the path that led down to that part of the beach, I froze. Something was wrong, very, very wrong. What on earth...!?

The boat was still moored, but Dad, Sean and Logan were being marched off down the beach, hands in the air. Walking in front and behind were creatures almost too incredible for words, something right out of a B-movie. I blinked and rubbed my eyes, sure I couldn't possibly be seeing right, but the image didn't change. They had large, bulbous, pair-shaped bodies, similarly shaped heads with wide mouths, thick lips and bulbous fish-like eyes, and they had no legs or arms. Where their arms should have been were two long tentacles, and where their legs should have been were six more. They appeared to be moving by slithering along on their lower tentacles. Their bodies, including their tentacles, were covered in what looked like fine scales the colour of deeply tanned caucasian human skin, which gave them a smooth, almost shiny appearance. In their top two tentacles, they held what appeared to be long-barreled gun-like weapons of some kind.

I immediately ducked down behind a thicket and watched in utter disbelief as these... these things marched a stunned and terrified-looking Dad, Sean and Logan down the beach, while another started the boat and drove it away. For a moment, I thought that this had to be some kind of sick joke, but those creatures, not to mention the looks of sheer terror on Dad, Sean and Logan's faces, looked as real as anything. For a moment, my own fear rooted me to the spot, but as I watched them disappear from view, my legs seemed to return to life and fear for Dad and my brothers spurred me forward. Keeping to the lush vegetation of the hill-side overlooking the beach, I quickly caught up with them and quietly followed until I saw the creatures march Dad, Sean and Logan into a narrow cave cut into the side of a rocky outcropping that stretched across the beach and part way out into the crashing surf. I hesitated for a moment, but then mustered my courage again and followed. If I still had any doubts about what I had seen, the deep furrows in the sand cut by the creatures' tentacles, leading straight into the cave, seemed to provide grim confirmation.

What I found inside was incredible! The cave wasn't really a cave at all. The tunnel of crudely cut rock quickly turned into a corridor of smoothly polished grey stone that twisted and turned, finally leading to an enormous underground chamber with two high metallic doors at the far end. I reached it just on time to catch a glimpse of those creatures marching Dad, Sean and Logan through those doors, just before they closed behind them with a soft clang.

The first thing I did after that was panic. What the hell was I supposed to do now!? Go back to the house and try to call for help was probably the right answer. But instead, for reasons still unknown to me to this day, I managed to calm myself down and, after talking myself out of trying to open those doors and marching right in -- about the worst idea I could think of, I started looking for another way inside. It took some doing, but I finally found my way in through what appeared to be a ventilation system. I kept track of my movements in my mind as I crawled on all fours through a maze of tunnels, but I eventually reached a point where I feared I might be unable to find my way back if I went any further. I was about to give up and turn back when I heard some familiar voices coming from not too far away. Following the sound, I eventually came to a vent looking out onto a large room. I blinked; what I was seeing seemed at once too strange and too terrible to be true.

Chapter 3

The room appeared to be some kind of laboratory. Off to one side, under two bright, yellow spotlights, Sean and Logan lay on their backs, strapped to what looked like metallic examination tables of some kind. They were completely naked, their wrists bound by metallic shackles to the table. They were both staring with a mix of disbelief and horror at the bulbous squid-like creature standing a few feet in front of them. It looked like the ones I had seen on the beach, except that the top of this one's pair-shaped head was long and conical, culminating in that fleshy, triangular tip characteristic of giant squids. Looking at the creature more carefully, it bore a vague resemblance to a very fat, exceptionally ugly man, albeit with tentacles for arms and legs, a too-wide mouth, and squid-like eyes and thick, fish-like lips.

Once I was able to look passed the strangeness of the creature, I recognized what, or rather who, stood under a third spotlight on the other side of it, directly opposite Sean and Logan. It was Dad! He was naked too, but he was standing up, wrists shackled by chains connected to the ceiling and ankles shackled by chains connected to the floor. His legs were spread wide and his arms were both spread wide and held high up, so that arms and legs together formed an X. His expression of shock and horror mirrored that of Sean and Logan.

"Let them go!" he cried, writhing and squirming in a vain attempt to free himself. "Please! You can do what you want with me, but let my sons go!" The way Dad twisted his body this way and that as he pulled at his chains was disconcerting to say the least, and not only because of the obvious. For some reason, he was half erect, and the movement of his body as he twisted and writhed together with the spotlight trained on him made that all the more obvious. Unsurprisingly perhaps, he seemed unaware of it, and if Sean and Logan noticed, well.... they clearly had more immediate concerns.

The creature gave a low chuckle, and then it spoke. "Please calm yourselves," it said in a somewhat gravelly but relatively clear voice. I gave a start of surprise. I hadn't expected this thing to speak, nevermind speak English. "I assure you," it continued, "your current... distress is temporary. We are not a cruel people. We require your services in this facility for the remainder of your stay on this island, but you will then be released and freee to go home."

The promise of eventual release seemed to let some of the tension out of the room and momentarily quiet everyone down a little. "What... What do you mean you require our services?" Dad demanded.

The creature ignored his question. "Let's see what we have here," it said, raising a slender, metallic, tablet-like object to its face on the end of one tentacle. "Brian Torrelli, 44 years of age, dark hair, brown eyes," it said, briefly looking up at Dad as if to confirm his identity. It nodded, apparently satisfied, and returned its eyes to the tablet. "Physical education teacher. In excellent shape. 6'1, good, strong definition -- well-developed pectorals, arms, shoulders, thighs, calves, abdominals and buttocks. Endowment -- 8 and a half inches long. Testicles -- above average, unusually large for a human." It looked up at him again, this time paying particular attention to his groin, and nodded in confirmation. "Yes, yes," it said, "an excellent specimen, an excellent specimen indeed."

Dad looked somewhere between puzzled, concerned and scandalized at being appraised like livestock, and I felt much the same way. Why on earth did any of that matter? What were they going to do to him?

Eyes firmly trained on its tablet, the creature turned toward Sean and Logan. "Sean Torelli," it began. "22 years of age, short medium brown hair, brown eyes." It looke dup at Sean, and it nodded in confirmation before returning its attention to the tablet.

"Now, let's see.... where are the important details.... Ah, yes, here we are: 5'11, competitive wrestler with well-developed physique. Pectorals, abdominals, shoulders, arms, legs, back and buttocks all very well toned. Yes -- good, good. We can only do so much to enhance natural attributes. It helps to start with such a fine physique. Let's see -- what else.... Endowment -- 7 inches.... Well, in your case, I suppose that's irrelevant." It looked up at Sean again and chuckled. Sean shot the creature a murderous look, which it completely ignored as it returned its attention to the tablet.

"And Logan Terelli, also 22, medium-length blonde hair, green eyes." It looked up briefly to confirm that Logan did indeed match the description. Nodding to itself, it continued: "5'10, another competitive wrestler, though on the stockier side, with even larger shoulders, pectorals, arms, legs and buttocks. Very well-developed back." It looked up at Sean and Logan, nodding to itself in evident satisfaction. "Yes, yes, excellent -- good, sturdy frames. You should develop nicely." Logan looked more scared than anything else. He was probably wondering the same thing I was: develop nicely how?

"Now," the creature resumed, "let me assure you again that while you may suffer some minor... discomfort at the outset of the conversion process, the process is ultimately designed to be highly enjoyable for members of your species, and once the process is complete, I assure you that you will be more than pleased with the results."

"Wha... what conversion process? What are you talking about?'" Dad stammered, unable to keep the apprehension from his voice.

Sean sounded more sanguine. "What the hell do you want with us, you freak!?" he demanded, managing somehow to sound more angry than scared. Sean had always been especially good at bravado, but I had a terrible feeling he wouldn't be able to keep it up for very long.