Maleficent

Story Info
A sexy witch leaves a shy guy frustrated
14.2k words
4.81
28.4k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,169 Followers

"OK, guys, listen up," announced Justin, the president of the Sigma Omicron Sigma fraternity. "Halloween's just a few weeks away and we, fine brothers, will stun the university Greek party like no one else."

"Oh? What's up?" asked one of the first-year members.

"Our fine service fraternity will be the one to win the costume prize for organizations. And we will donate our winnings to Toys for Tots this Christmas. So, to do that, we gotta think big, epic even. Any ideas?"

"We could go as Star Trek characters."

"Or Star Wars!"

"Let's go retro. How about characters from Blazing Saddles or Young Frankenstein?"

Over the next few minutes several other ideas were tossed out and discussed. Then Travis spoke up, "Guys, those are so boring. We have to think big, really big, and unique."

"Got an idea, Travis?" asked Justin.

"Well, everything so far has been OK, but not epic. When I hear the word 'epic,' I think about old movies, you know, like Ben Hur or something."

"Yeah," said another, "We should look into some of the old movies, you know, the 'Cast of Thousands' type of movie."

"Alright, men, your assignment is to research old epic movies and we come back tomorrow at seven and kick it around. Let's go eat."

The next night there was a subtle buzz of excitement among the members. Obviously, Travis had hit on a good idea. They settled down and Justin turned to Travis and said, "OK, Trav, you started this idea, what cha got?"

"Uh, well, uh," said the obviously nervous sophmore, "How about we act like old Egyptians. You know, the pharaohs and stuff. Like in Cleopatra."

"Yeah, I like it," responded Justin to the murmurs of assent among the other members. "One of us will be the pharaoh and the rest can be various aides and slaves."

"I'll be the pharaoh," shouted several at once.

"Nope, as your elected leader, I get to decide who is pharaoh, and I hereby declare the president of the fraternity must be it," he announced to the laughter and boos from the members.

They kicked around a few ideas how to make the costumes of the various people before Travis spoke up once more. "Guys, I just thought of something. We should have the pharaoh get carried in on a litter."

"A what?"

"You know, a litter. He'll have a chair strapped to two long poles and four of us will carry him in on our shoulders, like slaves did in the old days."

There was sudden enthusiasm for this idea as several members agreed. Justin spoke up, "Travis, your idea. Who should do the carrying?"

"Well, they gotta have a little strength. Since you weigh less than two hundred pounds, I'm guessing, then four would need to carry less than fifty each on their shoulders. Should be manageable since the chair and poles won't weigh that much."

"Alright, I need volunteers. Anyone who can handle fifty pounds should stand right up."

After some hemming and hawing, three volunteers came forward. "Any more? Travis, it was your idea. Can you do it?"

"Well, yeah. I may be skinny, but I'm a rock climber and swimmer so I've got some strength, I guess."

"OK, so it's settled. Now let's do some research on costumes and meet back here again tomorrow."

On the next night they worked together to figure out what other roles people could play. They all agreed the four litter-bearers would be dressed like slaves. They'd have loose, white garments around their waists and thighs but otherwise would be bare. They'd have fake whip marks across their backs. The pharaoh's costume would be the most ornate and the other costumes would be designed with their roles in mind.

"Hey, we need some female dancers, you know, like with veils and such," said one member.

"Actually, I was looking it up on Wiki and YouTube," said Travis, "The veil thing was much later and in Arab times. The ancient Egyptian women would dance wearing long, white tunics with bare arms. You could practically see through the cloth. And they'd wear nothing underneath."

"So, any of your girlfriends willing to volunteer?" laughed Justin.

"I think mine would," answered Aaron, "She likes to show off. And maybe she can get a friend to go along with her."

"OK, you ask her and emphasize we'll pay for the costume. Everyone, we've got a great idea, thanks to Travis. We've got two weeks, so get cracking on your costumes. Oh, and by the way, don't tell anyone. Aaron, swear the girls to secrecy. It will be so much better if it's a surprise."

Back in his room Travis suddenly got nervous. He was a math and computer science 'nerd' and wasn't used to being the center of attention. He was actually fairly shy but here he'd be wearing hardly anything but a small garment around his waist. "I've got to get over it," he thought to himself. "If I don't, I'll never find a girl. Maybe if I can pull it off, I'll meet someone nice."

Over the next week all the members worked on their costumes. The four slaves used the same pattern and the costumes were easy to make. They fashioned a litter with a simple chair lashed to two eight-foot garden poles. They practiced lifting it until they could do so without dropping the pharaoh. Aaron's girlfriend and another female student promised to be dancers and made long tunics out of gauzy thin, white material. Aaron told them they were 'sexy as hell' as they practiced their dancing.

Two days before the party they assembled in an old gym and practiced how they would enter the party, how the dancers would behave and how the other members would present themselves. Travis had to agree with Aaron the two girls were extremely sexy in their costumes but when he tried to talk with the one girl, he got embarrassed looking at her barely concealed breasts and couldn't say much.

"Dammit," he thought to himself, "She's pretty and sexy and when I'm with someone like that, I clam up." He promised himself he would try to do better at the party.

The weather Halloween night was perfect. A late Indian Summer lingered and the temperature was quite mild and all the Egyptians were perfectly comfortable in their costumes. They walked quietly as a group over to the large frat house where the party was being held. They could hear the music from the street and there was a fairly large crowd assembled outside the door.

"Hold up here, Guys. Let's get ready and approach the building with all the bells and whistles." The lead guys acted like guards. Behind them were two more who pretended to sweep the path to the door. Next came Travis and the three other litter bearers. They had hoisted up a King Tut-like pharaoh onto the litter and beside them were two more slaves who waved palm fronds on sticks to "cool" the pharaoh. Behind them were the two dancers and finally the rest of the frat guys wearing various costumes of tradesmen and soldiers.

The crowd was stunned into silence as they turned to see the approaching group.

"All hail the king," shouted out one of the lead guards.

"All hail the king," shouted the rest of the group in response.

"Make way for the king."

"Make way for the king."

"People of Egypt, I come in peace," shouted Justin.

"We come in peace," responded the entire group.

"Our journey has been long and we desire to stay with you humble peons until the morn," shouted Justin.

Someone in the crowd took up the theme and responded, "Oh, King, we welcome you and your procession. We have libations for all of you."

"This will be good. May Ra shine on you and make your fields fertile," he responded. "Slaves," he addressed the four litter-bearers, "I shall proceed on foot. Lower me to the mortal earth." Travis and his companions slowly lowered the litter and allowed Justin to get up and walk to the door. He turned around and addressed the crowd, "The King of Egypt wishes you and yours a wonderful night of partying and dancing." The two female dancers moved forward and gyrated sinuously between him and the crowd and to the applause of all. The frat members turned to enter the building to the whoops and applause of everyone.

"A success!" thought Travis to himself. He was particularly proud it was his idea and all the frat members and the two girls played their parts perfectly. "I'm sure we'll win the group prize," he thought.

Once inside his sudden burst of confidence seemed to melt away. There were dozens of fabulous looking girls, each looking better than the next. There were nurses with short, skimpy dresses displaying plunging necklines. A few fake prostitutes with torn fishnet nylons stood off to one side. Two go-go dancers with micro-small hot pants and bikini tops danced up on a raised platform next to the DJ. A few fake cheerleaders with micro skirts were in the crowd as were a couple of princesses who were wearing long gowns with necklines plunging down to the waist.

One of the princesses came up to him and said, "My, you slaves are pretty ripped," as she felt his biceps. Travis was thin but, due to his climbing and swimming, he had definite muscles that clearly appealed to the girl.

"Uh, thanks, I guess," was all he could respond. He was nervous and had to fight to keep his eyes up from her chest.

"You work out?"

"Yeah," he answered.

"Don't talk too much, do ya?"

"Uh, I guess not."

Clearly, he was unable to engage in conversation with such a beautiful and half naked girl so she turned away from him with a tiny sniff and headed for the bar.

"Shit, why can't I even talk? She was nice, but..."

Then another girl approached him and the same thing happened again. He was tongue-tied, couldn't hold up his end of the conversation and she quickly tired of trying to talk with him. Discouraged, he went over to the bar and grabbed a beer before going over to the side of the dance floor.

There were dozens of people dancing, all seemingly enjoying themselves. He wanted so much to be out there but he couldn't get up the nerve to ask. And yet again it happened. This time it was a witch who came up to him. She was a little bit shorter than he was and had on a long, loose, thin black gown and a black witches hat covered with satanic symbols. There was an elongated nose that hooked down almost to her upper lip and her chin jutted out and down; both were clearly fake. Her face was a deep green color, she had on black lipstick and one large wart was on her nose and one on her cheek.

"Definitely ugly," he thought to himself.

"Uh, hi. You one of the slaves with the Egyptians?"

"Yeah, I am."

"Cool idea you guys did. I'm sure you are a shoo-in for the group prize."

"That'd be great. We want to donate it to the Toys for Tots program."

"Oh? You must be in a service frat, or something, huh?"

"Yeah, Sigma Omicron Sigma. We call ourselves SOS, either like wanting to get saved or the Same Ol', uh, well, you know."

"Same Old Shit! I get it! Cool name, by the way. What's your name?"

"Travis. Yours?" he asked realizing he was comfortable talking with her, unlike the babes who had approached him previously.

"Uh, well, I am Maleficent. Maleficent the Witch."

"Cute, from Sleeping Beauty. No, what's your real name?"

She stretched up to whisper in his ear, "I just told you, Travis. Don't you think that's my real name?" Suddenly he felt it: Her right breast was rubbing up against his arm. At first, he thought it was a simple accident, but she reached up to his ear again and clearly was letting her breast rub on him once again. "You don't believe me?"

"Uh, no, I don't really. But let's forget that. Care to dance?" he asked suddenly amazed at his own ability to talk. They went out to the dance floor with her holding his hand and pulling him through the crowd to a less crowded area on the dance floor. The music was loud and rhythmic with a strong beat that was great to dance to. They ended up fast dancing a foot or two apart but he held her hand loosely and even led her to a couple of spins under his hand held over her head. She laughed with apparent joy and when the song ended, she came up to him and gave him a big hug.

"That was fun! You know dancing, don't you? You like music?"

"Yeah, I do. It seems easy for me somehow."

"Oh? You a music major?"

"Nope. My majors are math and computer science."

"Oh, my gosh. A computer nerd!" she laughed. "Maybe I could hire you to be my personal techie until I graduate."

"I'm more of a programmer, not a hardware guy. But I might be able to help you with simple problems. What about you?"

"Pre-law, but I might change it. I don't know, really."

"Why law?"

"I want to help people. You know, maybe a lot of pro bono work or work for a public defender's office. Or maybe work with women's legal issues."

The DJ started to spin another tune and they went back to dancing. They both had a great time dancing, shaking, spinning. The nearby crowd even pulled back a bit so they could do more fancy moves, all to the clapping of the others. When the music set was over, they received a round of applause and cheering.

They stood there a few minutes waiting for the music to start up again and she loosely held his hand in hers. An attractive blonde in a cheerleaders outfit came up and asked Travis if he would dance with her but he looked at Maleficent and declined, "Sorry, but I'm with the witch tonight." He could feel her hand squeeze his.

After the cheerleader had left, Maleficent said quietly, "That's so sweet of you, but it's OK if you want to dance with others."

"Yeah, I guess, but it was fun out there with you. I'd like to keep dancing with you a bit longer. OK?"

"Sure! You make me feel like a million bucks in your arms."

The music started up again with a slow dance, one meant for couples to dance arm in arm. Travis was suddenly very nervous. He could feel her body press up against his. Her breasts, barely covered by extremely thin material, lightly brushed up against his bare, lower chest and her pelvis seemed glued to his. Of course, male physiology started to take over; he could feel himself start to harden and he knew she could feel it also. He tried to pull back a tiny bit but her hand above his butt held him firmly up against her.

"I'm sorry. Kinda embarrassing..." he murmured to her.

"It's OK, really, it is," she said back to him. "Makes this old witch feel attractive."

"I'm sure you are attractive no matter what costume you have on," he reassured her.

"But the nose, chin and warts are all real," she giggled.

"Somehow I doubt that."

"Well, someday I'll have to track you down and prove it to you. Hey, you wanna go outside for some fresh air once the music stops?"

After the slow songs were done, they headed outside to a large patio dotted with several large potted plants and multiple concrete benches. She gently dragged him over to the far side and sat down with him on a secluded bench.

"Now that you know I'm ugly, anything else you want to know 'bout me?"

"Sure. Where're you from?"

"I grew up in Colorado. Was in the marching band, played clarinet, got a few small scholarships to here, and so here I am."

"Dorm, sorority or apartment?"

"None of those. I live in a coven," she laughed.

"You're crazy. No, really, where do you live?"

"I might tell you, but it'll cost you."

"Oh? What?"

"A kiss, a nice little kiss. And if I like it, I'll tell you. So, pucker up," she said as she reached up to him slightly. He was suddenly nervous again but leaned down to her. Travis had been out on dates before and had kissed several times, but he was nervous she might not like his kisses. He knew to keep his tongue inside, based on the recommendation of a girl he had dated in high school. He remembered her words, "Most girls don't want to play tonsil hockey early on, if ever. Use the 'K.I.S.S.' principle and 'Keep it Simple, Stupid."

With those words ringing in his mind, he let their lips meet lightly and sensuously, barely touching, before applying a bit more pressure. Right as it was beginning to feel warm and sexy, her beaked nose poked him in the face causing her to break out in giggles.

"Oops, sorry," she laughed. "I hadn't planned on that."

"Hey, you just told me it was a real nose," he teased. "You should be used to it by now."

"Let's say we witches don't get to kiss very often, so I forgot," she laughed some more. She tipped her head back slightly and stretched her lips out for him to kiss again. This time her nose did not hit him and they enjoyed a most sensuous meeting of their lips until she gently broke it off.

"Mmm, nice," she whispered as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Mmm-hmm."

"Care for a repeat?"

"Mmm-hmm," he responded as he approached her again. They shared one more, quick kiss before he turned to her. "OK, now where do you live?"

"I'm in a dorm."

"Which one?"

"Oh, that wasn't in the original deal. Too bad!" she giggled as she pulled away from him a bit.

"No fair! You cheated."

"No, I didn't. It wasn't in the contract, so: too bad. Remember, I'm thinking about a career in law," she laughed some more before she stood up in front of him and tipped her head back, inviting another kiss. He bent down to her and again enjoyed another most sensitive kiss.

"Now will you tell me?"

"Hey, you seem like a nice guy, so I'll tell you. I live in Waterton Towers. There. Happy?"

"Maybe. But it's huge. How about a room number or even a phone number?"

"Hmm. I don't know. Maybe we should keep it a secret."

"Wouldn't you like to see me again? If you do, I'll need to know how to get ahold of you."

"Let's do it this way. I'll get ahold of you when the time is right."

"How will I know it's you for sure?"

"We'll have a code. Some day when you least expect it, I'll walk up to you and say 'witch's wart' and you'll know it's me. OK?"

"OK, I guess. And in the meantime, I hang around Waterton Towers staring at the women wondering which one is you, right?"

"No, don't go acting like a weird stalker. I'll let you know soon enough. But for now, how about we go back in and dance some more. Interested?"

"Sure, let's."

She took his hand and led him back inside the frat house. There were many more dancers than before and so Travis and Maleficent had to dance closer. He was able to see her breasts bounce slightly under the thin, black cloth of her gown. He tried to look away but his eyes constantly were drawn back to that beautiful sight. Once when he looked up at her face, he realized she knew what he had been doing. "Caught red-handed, or red-eyed," he thought as he blushed deeply.

Then the music slowed down. "Come on," she whispered, "Stay with me here."

Nervously Travis took her back in her arms and led her around the floor. She pulled herself close to him, rubbing her breasts into his lower chest and pulling her pelvis to his. In no time at all he developed a new and even harder erection than he had done earlier.

"I'm sorry, this is so..."

"Sexy, that's what it is."

"Uh, if you say so."

"I do 'cause it is. And it feels good," she answered as she continued to snuggle herself up to him. After a few minutes he became a bit more comfortable with the whole situation and his erection subsided a tiny bit. When the song ended, she continued to hold him close. Their next kiss was a sweet and tender joining of the lips. She let her mouth slip open a tiny bit and teased his lips with her tongue. Travis opened his lips slightly and tickled the tip of her tongue with his, but he avoided plunging his tongue into her.

They broke for the next song, and afterwards they kissed some more. Soon it became a cycle of dance, kiss and repeat. Sway, smooch and repeat. He had never enjoyed a girl quite like he did that night. After a handful of slow dances, the DJ fired up a faster tune. As Travis went to break away, she shook her head 'No' and took him by the hand, leading him out of the dance area. Once in the foyer, she looked around and noted a staircase on the left.

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,169 Followers