Maleficent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice. You kiss nice. You must have had a lot of practice."

"Not that much, really."

"Oh? I want to thank whoever it was who taught you," she giggled as she reached up for more. Travis was amazed. This attractive girl, woman, co-ed, female, whatever the right term was, clearly liked him and wanted more. Then it hit him. He was being a regular guy and not an anxious, quivering nerd. He smiled inwardly as he let his lips touch hers.

After a few minutes she stood and excused herself to go to the restroom. Once she was back, she offered him the opportunity to go as well. As he opened the door back into her room, he saw immediately the lights were all off and the room was lit by a single candle. The couch had been pulled out into a bed.

"Here, let's get back to where we were. I believe you owe me a kiss," she said as she reached out for his hand. She pulled him over to her and stretched out on the bed. "Here, lie down with me, please."

Travis couldn't believe his luck. A beautiful girl was stretched out and waiting for him. He smiled and answered he'd be delighted. On the bed Lissa crawled on him, straddling his pelvis with her legs, and leaned down for more kisses. They explored each other's mouths lightly as she rubbed herself on him until he developed a full erection.

"Mmm, nice," she whispered, "You can touch me, if you want."

"Sure?"

"Mmm hmm."

Travis let his hands roam down to her butt, worried she'd stop him, but she never did. With their lips still touching, she reached for one of his hands and pulled it right to her breast. As he started to stroke it, she murmured softly through her kisses. Her nipple beaded up under his hand as he suddenly realized she must have taken off her bra when he was in the john. She whispered in his ear, "The buttons are simple to undo."

"You sure?"

"Mmm hmm, I'm sure."

And at that very moment, the image of Maleficent came racing back into his mind. He knew Lissa was excited, he knew she was interested, he knew this could be leading to something totally hot, but -- dammit -- that witch kept popping up in his mind. Somehow it was almost like he was cheating on her being with Lissa.

Suddenly he wriggled around and struggled to sit up.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Uh, nothing's wrong with you. It's me. I'm sorry, but I gotta resolve something in my mind before we go any further."

Lissa looked at him with astonishment in her eyes. "Don't you like me?"

"Oh, God, yes, I do. You're great. But I've got this little issue..."

"Don't tell me! Halloween girl?"

He looked down at the floor and silently nodded.

"OK, I've one thing to say to you."

"I know, you're going to kick my ass out. And I deserve it, I guess."

"Nope, that wasn't what I was going to say."

"Oh?"

"No, I was going to say Hexenwarze."

"Uh...wait. Did you say Hexenwarze?"

"Uh, yeah, I did."

"Do you know what it means?"

"Uh, yeah, I do. I looked it up weeks ago."

"But do you know what it really means?"

"Yeah, I do," she paused before going on, "Hi, I'm Maleficent. What's your name?" she giggled as she held out her hand.

Travis reached up and wrapped her in a big hug. "I can't believe it's you!"

"Well, you better, 'cause it is."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I wanted to get to know you more first, make sure you were the real deal. You know, I'm still embarrassed about what I did on Halloween. I'm usually not that kind of girl. But that night I was super attracted to you, I just knew I wanted you. Later I was so ashamed to be so slutty that I took off."

"What'd you think when I showed up to tutor you?"

"I was absolutely blown away. Since then, though, I've realized you're the kind of guy I'd like to be with. I thought I'd play it slow and get you to go for me and hopefully forget about her. Then I'd never have to admit to anyone I acted like I did that night."

"Well, if you wanna know, you've been pretty good at making me forget her."

"But not all the way. And you know, I think it's kind of sweet that you were willing to leave because she was still on your mind. Tells me you're a nice guy and not gonna hop in the sack just to get lucky."

"Are you saying I was going to get lucky?"

"Mmm, maybe," she giggled as she grabbed his hand and placed it back on her breast. "Now, where were we, hmm?"

He felt her lips touching his and her tongue tickling his. As he opened his mouth a tiny bit more her tongue danced on his, teasing, probing and promising. His hand teased her beading nipple until he felt her hand reaching between them. Slowly she unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open. He didn't need any encouragement to gently stroke her nipples and gently palm both breasts. The more he stroked and teased the more excited she became until she said, "You need to get your vest and shirt off, too."

Once they were off, she crawled on top and let her breasts lightly stroke his chest as she reached down to kiss him yet again. He reached behind her and let his hand slip down under her leggings to fondle her ass. Her cheeks were firm but with soft, satiny skin and she moaned as he rubbed them.

"No fair, you're feeling my ass and your pants are still on," she whispered in his ear before sitting up and grabbing his belt. After it was undone, she slowly pulled the zipper down to release a bulging cock. Reaching inside the opening in the front of the boxers, she grabbed it and pulled it out.

"Mmm, just like I remember," she giggled. "Nice size. Feels good. Want to get completely naked?"

"Yeah, I do," he responded as he sat up, slipped off his shoes and pulled down the pants and boxers. "Now it's your turn."

In the candlelit room he saw her stand next to the bed and pull the leggings down to the floor. For the first time in his life, he was able to see a completely naked female in the flesh. Her enticing curves were accentuated by the shadows from the candle.

"You're beautiful."

"How can you say that? It's so dark in here," she laughed softly.

"I know what I know, and I know you're beautiful."

She lay beside him before they commenced to kiss and stroke each other softly. He let his fingers slip between her folds as she slowly pumped his cock up and down. As they both became more excited and their breaths came in little gasps, she whispered in his ear, "Would you be interested in a little oral action?"

"Mmm hmm. Yeah, that'd be great."

"Let me slide down here and check this bad boy out. Hmm. Just as nice looking as I remember," she whispered before she slowly licked him from base to tip.

"Like?"

"Yeah. Definitely."

"Then relax back and let me have a little fun with him." She wet her fingers with her saliva and dragged them across his cock before slowly pumping him up and down. It felt wonderful but nothing like the feelings he got once she lowered her head to him again and took his entire bulb into her mouth. Her tongue rubbed up and down over the sensitive spot right below his knob as she slowly pumped him up and down, bringing him rapidly to the point of no return.

"Uh, Lissa, you've got me too excited. I'm gonna blow," he whispered.

When she responded with an 'umm hmm,' the vibrations stimulated him even more. Suddenly, his torso rose up as he came with deep surges into her mouth. Once his moaning eased, he opened his eyes and glanced down at her. She was looking back up at him with his cock still in her mouth and an obvious grin on her face before she pulled away with a faint pop.

"Like?"

"Amazing. Wow. Thanks, uh..."

She lay there gently kissing his cock as it softened slightly before she crawled back up the bed and into his arms. "Hey, I enjoyed it, too."

He gently stroked her back as she snuggled up with him. "Any chance I can return the favor?"

"Remember anything I taught you?"

"Oh yeah. That night is imprinted on my brain, never to be forgotten," he said as he dipped his mouth to her breasts, kissing and licking them to her obvious delight. Once she was moaning in appreciation, he slid down the bed, let his knees hit the floor and brought his face to her pelvis. The wonderful smell of an excited female filled his nostrils and brain with wonderful memories. He slowly brought his tongue through the sparse hair and along her slit.

"Oh, God, that feels soooo good," she moaned, "Keep doing it, oh, yeah, just like that!"

Travis let two fingers slide into her, rubbing her G-spot, like she had instructed him previously. He turned his attention to firmly licking and stroking her clit repeatedly in time with his fingers working their magic in her vagina. Her moaning continued louder and louder until she arched her back, clutched the sheets and cried out, screaming in release. He kept his attention on her pleasure as she seemed to rise up a second time, crying out as before.

After a few seconds she patted his head whispering, "Enough, please, go easy there."

Travis eased off on the licking and stroking until he was merely holding his tongue flat up against her clit. After several minutes she gently patted his head and whispered, "Come up here."

After he crawled up her, she licked his face and kissed him lovingly. "Mmm, tastes good," she chuckled. "I like to taste myself like this. It's sexy."

"I like it, too," he responded as he bent over her yet again. They snuggled and kissed a bit longer before she asked him, "Uh, might you be interested in anything more?"

"What'd you have in mind?"

"I bought some condoms just yesterday. Interested?"

"You serious?"

"Umm hmm. I think it's time..." she responded as she sat up and reached over to a small paper sack at the end of her bed. "Here, try this," she whispered as she tore one off the strip. "You ever use one before?"

"Uh uh. I think I can figure it out, though," he smiled. He tore open the envelope and pulled out the condom and rolled it onto his raging cock. "Look, it fits. I'm glad you got large ones," he joked.

"Yeah! They came in three sizes; large, larger and largest," she teased.

"Oooh, you really know how to hurt a guy," he groaned.

"Hey, Trav, seriously, from what I've seen, you've got nothing to worry about. Uh, look, could I be on top?"

"Sure. Why?"

"It might be easier for me. I don't have a lotta experience with this..." she replied as she gently rolled him over onto his back and crawled on top. They hugged and kissed for a bit until she asked, "Ready?"

"Yeah. You sure?"

"Oh, definitely, I want this so much. Wanted it for weeks, months even," she sighed as she pulled herself up to straddle him. She grabbed his cock and gently slid it up and down her slit, lubricating and stimulating until he moaned softly right before she dropped down, impaling herself with his cock.

After a few seconds she asked, "You OK?"

"Yeah."

He held her hips in his hands, guiding her up and down. It was a most wonderful sensation but after a while she whispered to him, "Trav, maybe you should be on top after all."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I've decided I want you in charge."

Once she was off him, she stretched out and slid her legs apart as he crawled over on top. He was worried about finding her vagina with his cock, however she reached down and held him a bit, rubbed him between her folds until the lubrication seemed adequate.

"Here, push in a tiny bit. Yeah, there you go. OK, a bit deeper. Now, all the way. See? Easy-peasy!"

Travis found himself buried deep inside her and felt a wonderful, warm pressure along his entire cock. He so enjoyed the sensation that he lay there for a few seconds absorbing the entire sensation.

"Are you going to just lie there?"

"No, but it feels so good, I want to remember this forever," he answered as he pulled out a bit and looked down at her. Her soft face was staring up at him intently with soft desire in her eyes and as he sank back down, her eyes closed and a look of ecstasy lit up her face.

"Ahhhh, so nice," she murmured, "Again, please."

He rose up and again slid back down into her, hearing a similar response. Every time he sank back into her she would give a tiny sigh of pleasure while gripping his flanks. Eventually he plunged a bit faster and even deeper than before creating sensations he had never thought existed.

"Sweetheart," she whispered up at him, "Change the angle a tiny bit. Come from a higher angle. Ooh, that's it. Now you're rubbing my happy button. Ooh,now you've got it."

Travis got the hang of things, figuring out how to thrust and how to rub up against her clit. As he continued, her sighs morphed more into moans and her fingers were grabbing him harder and harder, her nails digging into his skin slightly. That unexpected sensation from her fingernails helped him with his control and he didn't feel an overwhelming urgency, no doubt aided by the previous blow job. He was plunging deeply, in and out, banging pubic bone onto her clit and enjoying the combined senses of extreme sexual pleasure with a sense of masculinity, of manhood, of control. Never in his life did he expect to have such powerful sensations overloading his brain, creating a sense of a new person, a new being and most importantly, a new man.

Her moans became louder as she tipped her pelvis slightly and she clutched at him even stronger. Pretty soon her head curled forward and her brow creased deeply. "Oh, Trav, feels soooo good. Don't stop!" she said through gritted teeth.

There was nothing short of orgasm which could stop him at that point. He kept surging back and forth, in and out, until a light sheen developed on his back. Lissa's hands clung tighter and tighter until she threw her head onto the pillow, arched her back and screamed out, "Oh,

God, oh God, oh God. Ooooh, so good. Ooooh, yessss....."

Seeing her orgasm was like an electrical jolt to his cock and suddenly he felt the inevitable and surged deeper and deeper as she continued to moan and cry out. Once their orgasms subsided, he slowed down, eased off on the thrusts and tried to catch his breath. Eventually he stopped all together and opened his eyes just in time to see her open hers. A huge grin crossed her face and she reached up and grabbed him in a big hug.

"That was unbelievable, Trav. Absofucking unbelievable."

"Mmm-hmm, it was."

"I never thought it could feel so good. This was way more than just an orgasm for me."

"I know, I know. It felt like, uh, way better than earlier. Or at Halloween, even. I feel so close to you right now," he responded before giving her a soft kiss.

"Definitely close. Definitely way better. Oh, wow, what a, what a..."

"What a what?"

"I don't know. Like I said, 'orgasm' can't describe it. It seemed almost spiritual," she said.

"Yeah, spiritual. I agree. Maybe we should call it a "spiritual event'."

"I like it. And if my parents want to know if I've had sex, I can tell them I went to a spiritual event," she giggled.

"Nice way to dodge the question," he chuckled.

"But there's one important thing we have to remember."

"What?" he asked, alarmed.

"We don't want this spiritual event to create another event nine months from now. We'd better take care of the raincoat."

Travis slowly pulled out, tossed the condom and rolled over on his back with her snuggled up along-side him, head on his chest. He lightly stroked her back as she gently rubbed his chest.

After a few minutes she whispered, "First time?"

"Yeah, it was, and I'll never forget it. You?"

"Technically, no, but emotionally, yes."

"What do you mean?"

"Well...I did have sex, you know, regular sex a few times, but it wasn't nice and he never respected me and I never came. He just used me," her voice cracked and he could feel tears dropping on his chest. She gently wiped her tears where they fell before she went on, "It wasn't anything like this. This was a thousand times better. Maybe that's why I turned to oral sex which never felt so...uh...uh... 'intimate.' That's the word I was looking for: intimate. Having someone put their cock in you makes you feel very vulnerable and, I think, it makes intercourse so much more personal. Oral sex? Well, not so much.

"This, tonight, was emotionally the best I could ever imagine. I've got to consider this my real 'first' time for making love and not just being screwed," she added.

He didn't answer or make any comment. They lay there quietly as he stared at the ceiling in the darkness. After a few minutes she asked, "What are you thinking? You upset that I, uh, had already...?"

"Upset? No, not at all. I'm the furthest away from being upset that you can get. You're right. This was super personal and I feel so close to you right now."

"Yeah, me too."

"I've got you and what's in the past is in the past. I hope I never meet the guy. Sounds like a jerk."

"Yeah, looking back on it, he really was."

"I am so glad to have found you. You have no idea."

"I thought I found you, Silly," she teased.

"Well, maybe. And I am so glad to have met Maleficent. She's one hot witch," he chuckled.

"You think? With her magic, wanna bet she can bring this big guy back to life once again?" she giggled.

"Oh, I think she can. Here, let's give her a chance and see what she can do," he laughed softly as he pulled her over for another kiss.

Trionyx54 -- Halloween 2021