Maleficent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," she giggled.

"Where...?"

"Let's explore. You with me?"

"Sure, I guess."

Once on the second floor she led him down the hall and finally found an open door on the right. "Here, let's try this one."

"Are you sure it's OK?"

"No, but who cares? All we want is some privacy, right?"

"Uh, yeah, that'd be good, I guess."

Once in the room he realized it was a single, probably belonging to one of the upper classmen in the fraternity. She closed the door softly behind her, snapped the lock closed and turned off the overhead light. The room was softly lit in an eerie glow by an old-fashioned lava lamp.

"Now, where was I? Oh, yeah, I was enjoying your wonderful kisses. So, let me have a few more."

"Umm, sure."

She guided him to the bed, sat on the edge next to him and turned, her eyes demanding more. He slowly let his face drop to hers until their lips met once again. For the next fifteen, maybe twenty or thirty minutes, (Who kept track, anyway?) they continued to kiss and hold each other closely. Between kisses they talked a bit about the university, their classes, friends, the fraternity life.

At one pause in the conversation and before he started to kiss her again, it happened. He felt her hand grab his and bring it up to her breast.

"Go ahead, it's OK," she whispered.

"You sure?"

"Mmm hmm," she answered returning for another kiss.

He gently palmed the entire breast, feeling it, hefting it, stroking the nipple and memorizing every detail of the first breast he had ever touched. He knew nothing of cup sizes, but he did know her breast easily filled most of his palm and hand. It seemed to be fairly firm but not rock hard. The nipple beaded up more and more as he touched her. She broke the kiss and had put her lips to his ear when he realized she was clearly excited. Her breathing was deeper and a bit more irregular and she clung to him, moving her torso in time with his stroking.

"Mmm hmm. Definitely OK," she said faintly in his ear. "That's getting me pretty hot..."

Travis kept up his attention, enjoying the feel of her breast when he suddenly felt her hand move. She reached up, tickled his nipple, before bending down and kissing it, sucking slightly. It felt soooo good. He took in a little gasp of air as she worked on the nipple and felt his hard erection become even harder. Then it happened! Her other hand slid down his chest and stopped right on his cock! His tunic was fairly thin, only a couple layers of a light cotton material, and it seemed as if she was slowly exploring every inch. He could feel himself getting excited, too excited, so he reached down and gently pulled her hand from him.

"I, uh, I'm afraid something might happen, so you need to go easier, please."

"Don't you want 'something' to happen?"

"Well, yeah, I guess, but I don't want to get this costume messy."

"I have the cure for that. Lie down."

"What?"

"Lie down and relax. Trust me on this."

"Uh, OK," he responded as he stretched out with her sitting next to him. She reached down to his bare leg and slid her hand under the tunic and up the thigh. In a few seconds she worked her way up and felt his cock.

"That's going to make it happen faster," he moaned.

"Actually, I'm looking for the thing you've used to hold this thing up. Button, hasp...?"

"Velcro. Over by my left hip."

The next sound was the telltale noise of two Velcro strips being slowly pulled apart. In no time at all she pulled the tunic open and grabbed for his cock once more. "This is more like it," she giggled. "And you've got a really nice cock," she said a few seconds later.

He didn't know what to say. His mind was racing, the sensations were unbelievable. Here he had felt her breast and now he was getting a hand job, his first ever! He couldn't believe his luck. He knew if he blew, come would be over his belly, saving his tunic from getting wet. She kept stroking him using little light strokes near the knob and firmer, longer strokes on the shaft. Suddenly he felt her bend over him and he opened his eyes in time to see her drop a large glob of saliva right onto him. Next came little strokes on his knob which were phenomenal. He became more and more excited until he whispered, "I'm about to blow."

"We can't have that now, can we?" she responded as she squeezed the base of his cock firmly and quit the stroking. His urgency eased off and when he started to relax, she started again.

"You're driving me crazy!"

"Mmm-hmm," she replied, "And you like it, don't you?"

"Yeah...fantastic!"

"Your cock has nice veins on it," she murmured as she traced one with her fingertip. "And I can feel your heartbeat."

"Yeah?"

"Umm-hmm. With each beat your cock throbs a tiny bit. Pretty cool."

"Glad you like it. I'm loving it!"

"I can make you love it even more," she promised.

"How?"

"With this," she said as she brought her lips down to his knob and started to lick him.

"Oh, God, you can't believe how good that feels..."

"Like it?" she asked as she pulled away from him a few seconds.

"Ohh, God, yes!"."

"Good. I think I'll keep going," she murmured as she attacked him with renewed vigor, stroking the shaft and licking and sucking on the head. He felt her slide down taking much of him into her mouth. As she pulled up she would pause a bit and lick him right below the head, driving him even crazier with lust. He moaned and writhed in glorious agony until he reached the point he knew he was losing control.

"I'm gonna come..."

"Mmm-hmm," she murmured as she continued her activity unabated. Then it happened. Lightning bolts of pleasure shot from his cock to his brain and intense spasms of warmth pulsated through his body. His mind throbbed with pleasure and he was vaguely aware of his body arching and thrashing on the bed. Finally, he collapsed back down, gulped for air and lay there reliving the most phenomenal experience of his life.

"I think you did like it," she whispered up to him after a few minutes.

It took him a few seconds to speak again and when he did, his voice barely croaked out, "Wow, yeah..." She gently licked his slightly softening penis and let him regain his composure. "I, uh, I've never had anything like that, ever."

"Was it your first?"

"Uh, yeah, honestly, it was."

"So, you're no longer a BJ virgin. Congrats!"

"Thank you, not for the congrats but for the whole thing. Wow."

After a few seconds she crawled up to him and kissed him deeply. He did not pull back, something that completely thrilled her. "You don't mind kissing me when you've just come in my mouth?"

"No, why would I?"

"I hear some guys don't like it. My experience is very limited and, well, uh, that's the first time I ever swallowed."

"You could swallow or spit, that's up to you. What happened before was absolutely phenomenal."

"Glad you liked it." After a minute or so she went on, "You interested in returning the favor?"

"Yeah, but I've gotta be honest. I've never done it before."

"That's cool. I'll get to teach you exactly what I like. I'm sure you have the basic anatomy understood, right?"

"Well, yeah, you know, porn and all."

"OK. So, licking is super good, especially on the clit. But don't forget to lick and kiss the lips. And I like a finger inside at the same time. Curl it up and rub the front of my canal as you lick me. That's the G-spot and it's very sensitive, in a nice way, that is."

"All right, I'll do my best. Just tell me what feels good and what doesn't."

"Oh, I will," she snickered as she lay back down. Travis reached down and slowly pulled her witch's robe slowly up her legs until he could see her pelvis in the light of the lamp. She had no underwear on and he could see a little patch of fur above her lips, which came into view as she let her legs slip apart.

"You just gonna stare or what?" she teased.

"You're so beautiful..."

"Thank you. Wanna touch?"

"Umm-hmm, I do," he answered as he let his fingers slowly slide up her inner thigh to her labia. With shaking hands, he lightly rubbed the outer lips and slid a finger between them. He was met with a warm, slippery liquid which enticed him to explore further. He let his thumb slip up to the juncture of her labia and the tiny nubbin of tissue between them. To her soft sigh, he started to rub in tiny little circles.

"Mmm. Nice," she whispered after a bit, "But aren't you interested in tasting things?"

Travis slid down on his belly and slowly approached her wild with excitement and nervousness. As he came closer, he could smell a delightful earthy but clean smell. He'd heard about women smelling or tasting bad, but here she had a unique and wonderful smell, one he would, over the years to come, associate with one of the most intimate gifts a man could give to a woman.

"Tongue? Got one?"

"Yeah, I do," he whispered back. "You are so amazing..." he responded as he lowered his mouth to her. He let his tongue slowly lick between her lips, savoring the tangy liquid. As he settled down between her thighs, he reached up and let his arms rest along her flanks.

"You can touch my boobs, too, you know."

"Honestly, I'd better not. Leave the robe there at your waist and I'll concentrate on your pussy...is it OK to call it that?"

"Sure, vulva sounds too medical. You can even say 'cunt' as long as you don't callme one."

"Oh, I won't. Here, let me work with my tongue some more." He lowered his head again and licked slowly, then faster, then deeper, then more shallowly, all the time advancing and retreating from her clit. When his tongue-tip tickled her clit, she pushed him back a bit.

"Don't need to be so soft. It kinda tickles. Use your tongue with big, deep licks, apply a little pressure. You won't break anything. Yeah, there, that's better. Ooooh, that's a lot better."

Travis began to use the top of his tongue rubbing up and down right over her clit, bringing soft moans of pleasure from her before he remembered her comment about using a finger. He slowly reached under his chin and let his index finger slide right into her warm, wet sheath. Inside he could feel an area of slight knobbiness, which when he touched it, seemed to bring even more moans of pleasure from her.

"Yeah, that's it. Keep working the finger right there, but don't forget the tongue!"

The rest of his lesson was simple trial and error. He would try something and if she moaned in pleasure, he stored it in his memory to use again. If she quit moaning, he crossed it off the list. In no time at all she seemed to be getting more and more excited, particularly when he applied the broad top of his tongue on her clit while rubbing her G-spot with a second finger he had slipped into her. He kept doing this a bit longer, delighted she seemed to be enjoying it immensely, when he felt her hands on his head, pulling him tighter and tighter to her.

"I guess I'm not going to hurt her if I keep this up," he thought to himself as she took in a few deep gulps of air and arched her back, pulling at his head and moaning loudly.

"Oh, God, oh, God, that feels so..." she cried out as she writhed in ecstasy. Eventually she relaxed back onto the bed as she caught her breath and asked him to ease off on the licking while she gently stroked his head. "Wow! So mind-blowing. You sure this was your first time?" she asked incredulously.

"Mmm-hmm, it was," he told her.

"Boy, you win Rookie-of-the-Year! That was fabulous. Kiss?"

Travis crawled up over her and held himself up on his elbows as he reached down to kiss her. She licked his lips lightly before joining her lips to them. The kiss was sweet and warm to begin with, then became deeper and more probing. She clung to his back and when he was least expecting it, she suddenly pushed him up and rolled him over with her now on top and her pussy rubbing his reinvigorated cock. It was surrounded on three sides by a wet pussy and was being rubbed as she thrust her pelvis up and down. It was beyond belief. Here he was being 'dry' humped by the wettest sensation he could ever imagine. He wondered to himself if this was truly 'dry' humping if it was so wet. Back and forth, up and down she slid her pelvis over him until he realized he was going to come again.

Breaking the kiss, he whispered, "I'm getting pretty excited again. You better stop."

"Why, hmm?"

"I'm about to shoot."

"Look, after what you did to me, you deserve it. Just don't put it inside," she said as she increased the pressure on his cock and rubbed up and down until he took in a deep breath and grunted several times as he came on his belly. She stopped moving for a minute or so as they kissed each other tenderly. "Here," she said eventually, "Let's see if they've got any tissue. Can't go out like that, can you?"

They did find a box of tissue and she gently rubbed his belly and cock dry. Sitting next to him, she smiled before giggling a tiny bit.

"What?"

"Well, Mr. Egyptian, did you ever think this was going to happen to you tonight?"

"Honestly, no, I didn't." He paused a few seconds before he went on, "Uh, this was beyond phenomenal. I'd really like to meet up with you again. I mean, this was great and all, but I think you're a neat person. Would you consider going out with me sometime?"

"Yeeaahh," she responded slowly and thoughtfully. "I might. But first, we should get back out to the party. Let's dance some more and see where it leads."

After he pulled on his tunic and she straightened out her robe, they peeked out the door and satisfied no one would see them, they snuck back down to the dance. There they danced a few more times until the DJ announced he was wrapping things up with a few slow tunes. "Gitcher squeeze of the night and hold them close, I gotta few real sexy tunes to send you home with."

After the third and last tune they held each other tightly for a few seconds and she whispered up into his ear, "This night was fantastic. Majorly fantastic."

"Yeah, it was."

"Travis, I've been thinking about this ever since we came down stairs. As much as I'd like to get together with you again, I'm honestly pretty embarrassed. I've never considered myself a slut but tonight, I was pretty slutty. I'm not sure this is such a good way to start a relationship."

"Hey, it was fine. We clicked. We enjoyed ourselves. What's wrong with that?"

"Maybe we should take it easy, you know, give it some time. Then we could meet again and see if we still have something special."

"No, I wanna see you soon. You know, how about next weekend?"

She looked up at him with a solemn face and with a tear trickling down her cheek, she slowly shook her head. "I'm going to go now. Don't follow me. I need to think things over. Once I have cleared my head, I'll find you. And if you never hear from me again, please understand, I really do like you. And I had fun tonight but this wasn't such a good way to start things off. Sometimes things just aren't meant to be."

She reached up and lightly kissed him on the lips and pulled herself from his arms before whispering, "Witch's wart." She fled the dance floor weaving through other dancers. As she got to the door she turned around and smiled, blew him a little kiss and slipped out of the door and out of his life. He felt emptier than he had felt ever before in his life.

Back in his room Travis kept thinking about Maleficent, or whatever her name was. She was nice, easy to talk to and not stuck up. He was totally able to get past his shyness with her. He was comfortable talking with a girl, probably for the first time in his life. But he still didn't know who she was! With his mind racing about the fabulous night he'd just had, he eventually fell into a troubled sleep.

-----

The next few weeks were fairly busy with exams and papers to turn in. Although he thought about her often, Travis resigned himself to never knowing who she was. He thought maybe she was a tease, maybe she had done it on a dare from her friends. However, on the other hand, she seemed to genuinely like him. They did have a connection, or at least he thought they did. Winter break came and went without him ever hearing from her so he resolved to start the new year with a better attitude and try to be more comfortable around girls.

Right after the new quarter started, he got a call from the student tutoring office.

"Hi, this is Bruce from tutoring. We've got three requests for a German tutor and we were wondering if you could help."

"Uh, I'm not in the German department."

"Yeah, we know, but your scores on your language aptitude test last year were the highest we've ever seen and you earned three years of credit for German. You obviously know the language. We were hoping you could help out. We'd pay you..."

"I'm pretty busy, you know, and I'm doing two majors."

"Yeah, but our other tutors are swamped and these three women all had trouble with their grades in the fall quarter. They need a little help through the end of winter quarter. They all just want to get this required class behind them."

"Uh, what do you pay?

"We are authorized to pay twenty bucks an hour if you have two students at a time, or fifteen if it's one student."

"What about the three at once?"

"We can't let that happen. Get too many in the room and you're not tutoring any more, you're teaching. So, interested?"

"Yeah, maybe. When can I come down and get more information?"

"Great! We're at Miller Hall, room 101. Come by anytime tomorrow."

The next day he dropped by between his classes. He was met by the staff who told him about the program. It sounded fairly good and he could work with one or two students at a time, depending on their needs. With a little hesitation he signed up for two one-hour sessions a week. He would show up at the empty classroom and the students would meet him there, do their work with him and sign his time sheet. The extra cash wasn't much, but it would help buy a pizza now and then.

On the next afternoon he nervously waited for the students. The tutoring office had suggested he work with two students each time with one getting two hours the first week, then the next week another would get the two sessions. It sounded a bit complicated but they had arranged for the schedule so all he had to do was show up.

"I wonder what they're like?" he thought anxiously right as two female students came through the door. The first was a bit older, probably thirty or so, and introduced herself as Suzanne. She was attractive, fairly tall, had deep red hair and a nice figure. Suzanne told him she was going back to school after having two kids. She was studying English with an idea of becoming a teacher. She needed a second language to complete her degree.

The other student was younger, perhaps his age, and was beautiful. Her long, blonde hair reached almost to midback and her face was attractive with a button nose and sensuous lips. She had a nice figure with reasonable breasts and an ass to die for. Her name was Melissa, but she requested he call her Lissa. She was the kind of girl who could make him nervous to be around but he was able to stay calm and chat with both of them particularly by interacting more with Suzanne.

Once he had an idea of their issues and problems, he asked them to crack their books and he set out to explain how the verbs and tenses worked. The hour flew by and both thanked him for his help. Suzanne went on to say she finally understood the verb issue for the first time ever.

Two days later he was back in the room and Lissa and another student met him. Her name was Jackie and she clearly had some Asian in her background. She was funny and constantly cracking jokes. The three of them worked primarily on pronunciation until the hour was up. After they signed his time sheet, Jackie took off and Lissa waited for him to finish his paperwork.