Males Nude Club: Backyard Babecue

Story Info
What started out to be a family BBQ ended up a cock swinging.
10.9k words
4.46
20.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Males Nude Club: Part II

The Backyard Barbecue

(This is fiction. complete imagination.)

What started out to be a family BBQ ended up a cock swinging party!

Chapter 1 Super Market

I am afraid it was my fault. I ran into her. I was looking down at the list Kristie had made and the few things I had added to it. I started to round the corner of the isle and bam! I looked up and there stood Michelle. She started to laugh. My shopping cart had brutally bashed into hers. I tried to make an apology but she just laughed more. Another "Sorry" came out as I started to laugh with her. She looked down and saw the contents of my cart, steak, asparagus, corn on the cob, etc. and finally spoke.

"A barbecue?!" was all she said.

"Yea," I returned, "We thought with the beautiful weather, warm great evening for a barbecue!"

"That sounds like the perfect way to end the week!" her eyes were wide and glowing with a mischievous look as she spoke.

"It's kind of a spur of the moment thing." I barely got out the words before Michelle spoke again.

"Mind if I invite myself and Arthur?" as she said it she bit her lip and she knows I melt when women do that!

She continued, "The girls are still away at college. And, Hank, mmm, I don't know what Hank is doing but Arthur and I were just going to sit around I guess, no plans."

Michelle and Arthur have 3 kids, Beth, Michelle, her name sake, and Howard, who goes by Hank. I have wondered since we, Kristie and I, joined the club, what home life was like for Arthur with grown daughters and an almost 20 year old son.

Michelle brought my mind back to the grocery store and what I was doing there.

"We'll bring our own, or chip in for steaks... Can you believe the prices! Oh this will be fun!" Her energy was bubbling over! In her head she was already invited, steaks were cooked and we were there.

"Shall I call Kristie and see what she thinks?" I said as I got out my phone.

"What! Oh," she mentally came back to the grocery store too, "that would be a good idea!" She started giggling.

I dialed up Kristie. Like she hadn't stopped, Michelle went back into planning mode, "...potato salad, we could bring ice cream, wine, oh yes, Luc, if you bring the steak we'll bring the wine, deal?"

"Hello love, you will not believe who I bashed into at the store... Pause... Yes, Michelle, and... Yes she saw the steaks and wants to... Here, she wants to talk to you." I handed Michelle my phone.

Words were flying. Michelle became even more animated. We were blocking the isle way. I pushed on my cart nudging Michelle and hers out of the way of other shoppers. She nodded and we moved further out of the way and off to one side. She was still talking 100 miles an hour. It sounded like her life and our lives were being planned, sorted to lists and down loaded in seconds. How do women do that?

Michelle handed me back my phone with a bright smile and a, "she wants to talk to you again." while taking a couple of steps around her cart. She leaned in and kissed me.

I was a bit surprised, but not very, by it. With a giggle and cheery, "mmm...I need to get going!" She turned her cart, waved and said, "Run into me anytime!"

I watched her magnificent ass move as she went back to foraging through the store. She looks great in jeans! She turned, looked back, saw me watching her, winked and was gone. I heard Kristie on my phone say, "Hello, Luc, you still there?"

Holding the phone to my ear I said, "I love you", and meant it.

Kristie didn't miss a beat, "I love you too dear! Now, pick up enough steak for at least 10, oh just get an even dozen, enough asparagus and corn for the same. How's your little pill supply? Condoms?"

"Ok." Was all I got out.

"Good. I need to invite Nate & Kari. Michelle will get Marcus & Liza."

"Who?" I said.

Amazingly, I'm like most guys dealing with an organized and excited beautiful woman, used to one word answers in a quick conversation.

"Oh you met them but I don't think I ever actually introduced you by name. She's great! Soft hands, Wow can she suck! She has swallowed you whole and loved it! He's... mmmm... great too! Do you think Cheri will be ok with all this? Ok, Love, I need to get a hold of Kari. I really like her and Nate and his... you have to admit it will be fun to have lots of cocks, a, mmmm, men there. I love you Luc."

Like Michelle, Kristie was now going a hundred miles an hour too, planning, scheming, and dreaming of cock, steaks, salad, more cocks and meat, the actually edible kind. I have to admit I was getting a little aroused while she spoke. This could turn into quite the evening and generally, where there's cock there's tits and pussy!

"It sounds like fun! I love you too, dear. I'll get the grub and be back" I returned.

"Great! Oh, add condoms and you have plenty of pills if we want!" She made a kissing sound in the phone and it went silent. I mentally rewrote my list, turned my cart and went back to the steaks.

I hurried a little more through the store while picking up our supplies, needs for the night and rest of the week end. When I arrived at the checkout there was Michelle, just leaving. She looked into my cart then gave me another wink and a "see you, mmmm, later!" The clerk rang up the cart. I loaded the truck smiling and becoming a little more excited and aroused than I normally get shopping, closed the doors and headed home.

Chapter 2 Home

I've developed the habit of hitting the door remote as I round the corner and can usually pull straight into the garage. Kristie has her side and I have mine. This way I'm out of whatever vehicle and nude within seconds. Being nude has become normal and I actually really love it! Lots of hugs, kisses and cock play are always on the menu! Today was no exception. I set my clothes in one of the bags and picked up a couple of others. A few steps with hands and arms full I somehow got the door open and headed for the kitchen. Kristie met me there and took advantage of the situation.

"Hello you handsome hunk!" She let the words roll off her tongue just before planting a kiss on my lips. Her soft tongue began to dance with mine as the groceries slipped and danced in my arms!

I stopped moving and returned that kiss. Her hands, free to roam, found my half cocked manhood and began a soft caress. I tried to talk moaning out my appreciation.

A very garbled, "I love you too, but let me set these down and I'm all yours!" came out.

Kristie giggled and said, "What!"

I repeated myself without her tongue in the way this time.

"Ok, if I have too!" She said and made the "caught guilty handed mischievous little girl look." Very slowly and reluctantly she let my hardening man meat slide from her hands then called out, "Cheri! Your father needs some help!"

She saw the look in my eyes, giggled and added, "With the groceries!"

Kristie took a bag while I followed her with two more. We set things down in the kitchen and I turned and headed back to the truck. I made it into the garage before I felt Cheri close on my heels. Stopping at the truck door her arms went around me from behind. Kisses traced across my shoulders and a hand found my cock head. Her soft wonderful attentive fingers explored the knob. The slow gentle exploring followed with soft stroking up and down that shaft that finished bringing on a full and solid erection.

"Missed you daddy!" Cheri whispered into my shoulder. The slow stroking continued.

"Missed you too, baby. When did you get home?"

I leaned into her a bit. She loves the new freedom. Since she joined her mother in the club and I embraced being nude at home, she and I have had some serious talks. More open than ever before. She's a lot like her mother. She admits she loves cocks, everything about them. But mostly bringing on full glorious (her words) erections and loves even more when she makes them cum! We've talked about her times with other boys and her feelings. She doesn't like being pushed or forced to do it. She says she loves how easy it is now to let me enjoy how much she loves me. And she wants somebody just like me. To her this whole nude thing is as much about freedom to express as it is freedom to enjoy that expression. She is sometimes a little girl and sometimes wise beyond her years.

"Mmmm... while you were at the store." She purred back.

"How's grandma?" I asked.

"Oh, she's fine... wants us all to come over next Sunday... wants to talk about something." Cheri drawled still leaning on and stroking me. Sometimes she is full of deep conversation and attentive information. Sometimes I think she's six again and just a playful little girl, but those beautiful mounds pressed to my back proved otherwise. I turned around to face her. As I did, she let go of her toy and put her arms around me. She was in her halter and shorts pressing her tits hard against me. Oh yes, she's defiantly not six! I leaned down and kissed my beautiful sexy daughter.

"Any more groceries you two?" Kristie was leaning in the doorway smiling, "Cheri, let your father get going dear, we've got work to do before everyone gets here." The spell was broken, Kristie spoke in her "mother's in charge" voice!

Kristie, in our family has always been the voice of reason. I have actually heard her say "Work first, play later!" I liked that somehow though our new found lifestyle she had softened. She walked to us from the doorway and joined the hug. Her hand found my balls. Mmmm, I love this kind of attention! I kissed one beautiful woman, then the other. I think I'm the luckiest guy on earth! After a moment I let go, turned and reached into the truck pulling the other bags toward us. Kristie went around and picked up the steaks. Cheri opened her arms for another hug but got the bag of corn. I got a frown and followed them into the house bundles in hand. They shifted right back into mother daughter mode.

"Is that what you're wearing?" said Kristie.

"I thought so, why not?" said Cheri.

"Oh nothing, I thought I'd wear a sundress and I think you should too, you know, dress up a little bit." said Kristie.

"I just wanted to be relaxed and this is relaxed, kind of like wearing nothing!" said Cheri looking for a reaction from her mother. She didn't get one.

They set their bags on the counter and Kristie began putting things away. I did the same. With these two I've gotten used to being there and not being there at the same time. Or at least it feels like that sometimes.

"Kind of like your dad?" Kristie stopped what she was doing and looked my way.

So did Cheri, "Kind of, but not so, mmm, pointy!" she said. They both giggled.

Cheri moved closer and Kristie watched her give me a few loving strokes.

"Mmmm, pointy!" Cheri said with a little giggle in her voice.

"Be careful dear. We want to save some for tonight! Now, I've got an idea I think you'll like, later, ok?" Kristie's hand replaced Cheri's as she moved away.

"Ok mom! Love you dad." She bounced off towards her bedroom almost ripping off her halter as she went.

"Why can't I just go like this?!" Cheri said turning and bouncing her firm young tits in her hands.

"Just put on that halter sun dress, you'll be glad you did later!" Kristie said.

Kristie moved in closer stroking and kissing. The kissing I returned. The stroking I loved. She knew something and wasn't letting anyone else in on her secret.

"Mmmm, I'd love you to fuck me right now." Kristie's kisses turned hotter. "But..."

"I know, work first play later, we're hosting a cookout in a couple of hours." I beat her to it, whispered between kisses.

"Something like that..." she whispered back as she looked up.

"Like you told Cheri, I've got an idea I think you'll like, later, ok?!" I said.

"Mmmm...OK!" she softly returned as tickling finger tips went up the shaft and circled the head.

Her attention was met with involuntary pulsing. My hungry manhood responded.

"Mmm... so ready..." she whispered.

We both groaned, turned away from each other and went back to the groceries. "Work first, play later!" came to mind and the thought brought a little needed deflation. We prepared food, arranged the patio, the table, chairs and backyard. I started up the hot tub and finally I fired up the grill almost fully deflated now. Kristie headed off to change and have that little chat with Cheri. Me I wrapped an apron around myself. A word of caution to my fellow backyard nude grilling chiefs, don't grill nude! Two words: Grease burns! I picked up the steaks, seasoning and corn managing to juggle them all out to the grill. After a quick return trip to the microwave for the asparagus and melted butter, it was time to cook!

Chapter 3 Barbeque Cook Out

Asparagus was dipped in butter and corralled onto the grill. Once in a while, a little turn and they will be perfect! The corn, while the asparagus sizzled, I husked down about half way, leaving the greener leaves of the husk in place. They were placed next to the asparagus and readied to turn and roll. That pretty much covered the grill surface. All I needed to do now was simply herd the pieces around as they cooked. That was until I heard the voices.

Michelle leading Arthur appeared in my periphery. She looked sexy as always in a slip of a dress. He was like me, nude. His arms were full of what they were bringing to the festivities while being led by his cock to where I was. Michelle greeted me with a kiss. I handed her the tongs and an apron for Arthur. She let go but that great cock of his swayed at attention. I helped him with his load, what he had in his arms not what boiled in his balls! Together we went to the kitchen as Michelle "manned" the grill for a moment.

Just after the packages were on the counter Kristie came waltzing in wearing her sheerest sun dress. Arthur got the one arm hug, strokes and a kiss. Cheri in a short mini halter dress threw both arms around him and jumped! He caught her as she wrapped herself, arms and legs, around him. Arthur held on as Cheri pushed out at the waist and stuffed a hand between her legs. She threw back her head and pushed down. Arthur rolled with it! He moved her to the counter and there she impaled herself as he fucked in and out several times.

"All the way Arthur! Ghawwwwd!" Cheri hissed out.

He pushed in. She held him close and shuddered for a few seconds before kissing him again. The phrase "old family friends" takes on a whole new meaning when physical sexual freedom is an accepted way of expressing your feelings!

"Mmmm, I love your cock Sir Arthur!" Cheri's forehead pressed against Arthur's as she spoke just like when she was little. Except she wasn't little anymore and that was much more than a welcome kiss!

Cheri pushed out a little and he eased away. His cock slid out glistening from her short ride. My arm was around Kristie who was now stroking my very hard manhood. Watching Cheri welcome Arthur was a prelude to what we both hoped would be a hard cock and fuck filled evening! The "Hey" coming from Michelle outside reigned everyone back in. Arthur gave Cheri a little kiss and thanked her. She hit the floor, pulled out the little dress and curtsied to Sir Arthur. We applauded. I went out and rescued Michelle. She in turn tied the apron around Sir Arthur and handed him the tongs. Some of the asparagus was, well a little over done but it was really just a backyard cookout.

Armed with the tongs Arthur began pulling the asparagus off the grill and onto a waiting plate. I turned some of the corn and he worked on the rest. Quickly the now freed up space was about to be covered with meat! The steak was brought out on two plates. One was carried by Liza who looked amazing. I remembered her now from the club, she and Michelle had their wonderful they way with me just before freeing me from the tripod cross.

Her man, Marcus was being led by Kristie, fingers firmly around his fine cock. His smile spoke volumes. Arthur took the steaks from Liza who immediately reached for his cock. He stepped shoulder width apart. Her strokes went from balls to cock head. I reached out and shook Marcus' hand as Kristie made an introduction. Arthur only nodded and smiled. Liza was getting to know him.

"Well, let's get cooking!" I said.

"Oh we are!" Liza smirked.

The ladies went to greet their next victim! Kari was leading Nate from the house while he carried the salads. It looked like everyone had arrived so, the steak hit the grill and the special secret sauce was smeared on them. The sound and smell was driving a real hunger inside me and others. This made the grill the center of activity and conversation but not for long. I noticed Kristie, Cheri and Michelle step away and huddle together. Kristie was doing the talking but I couldn't make it out. They were joined by Liza and Kari and I got the impression that serious scheming had begun. Nate and Marcus who were now free to roam shook hands, new friends and that was important. We all talked but I kept an eye on the ladies.

A phone chimed and it was Michelle who answered. Cheri lit up and let out a very excited "really!" Just then a thought came, quick math, four men and five women. Michelle handed her phone to Cheri. Cheri lit up even more! She wandered away from the group and talked, nodded and listened. Kristie came back to the grill followed by the other women.

"Better put on another steak dear!" she said and lightly patted my ass.

Cheri had for the longest time had a huge crush on Arthur and Michelle's son, Hank. She announced while handing Michelle her phone and hardly able to control her glee, "He's coming over and bringing champagne!"

Cheers went up! Cheri skipped into the house and returned with the biggest steak of the bunch, one for her man! "Here daddy!" and she skipped into the house to wait. The rest paired off each with their own while Kristie handed around some beers and the chatter returned. Beer hit the grill and the sizzle continued. We heard a honk form the front of the house. Kristie excused herself. I placed the tasty menu in the warming area and gave Hanks steak full attention. But I need Kristie to tell you what happened on the other side of the house.

Chapter 3 Hank Arrives (Kristie's view)

I got to the front room just as Cheri darted through the front door. I gave her a few moments alone with Hank but watched out gap left by the nearly closed door. I felt like a little girl spying on her. Cheri went straight to Hank's jeep and leaned against the driver's door. They talked. She smiled. She tipped toed up and looked in. She smiled even more! I couldn't stand it, out I went!

I heard her say, "Really, you do it at your house too. Do you like it?"

Hank said, "It was weird at first but dad being nude too, it soon seemed great. We all realized it was natural to show each other how we felt and well..."

Cheri almost cut him off, "What about your sisters?"

"Oh they really like it! Like I said, it took a while but they really like my cock! I hope you like it too!"

Cheri noticed me walk up, "Mom! Hank is already nude!"

"I still have my flips on. Hi Mrs..." Hank started.

"Call me Kristie from now on, ok Hank."

He nodded.

"Can I see?" I said.

Cheri was glancing from me to Hank but mostly at Hank while stretching up on tippy toes. He popped the door. She moved around it.

He winked at Cheri who was now next to him then looked at me, "Mom said home rules apply", so you may as well, you will sooner or later anyway."

He really seemed at ease nude and with letting Cheri and I enjoy it. I went around to the other side and watched. Hank took Cheri's hand and placed it on his ridged pole! He had the length of his father but not the girth. Cheri bit her lip, looked up at me. Her incredible smile said it all. Finally she had her Hank! He gripped her hand and with his help she began stroking that wonderful young solid shaft. His eyes were locked on Cheri. She glanced back and forth from his eyes to watching their hands stroke him.