Males Nude Club: Backyard Babecue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Cheri spoke. "Hank I love your cock, you are a gorgeous man, with an amazing beautiful cock!" Then she hesitated, "Why... why'd you come over tonight?"

"Because I've had a huge crush on you for a long... because I love you Cheri. I've wanted, loved you forever!" Hank blurted it out like he couldn't hold it in.

"Finally!" I thought.

They both stopped stroking him. Their hands rested on his balls but still held the shaft.

"Really?" Cheri sounded shaky, unsure even.

"Really, I've been so afraid to just ask you out." Hank was baring his heart to her.

"I've wanted you too. I told other guys no for dates because I was hoping you'd ask." Cheri bared hers to him.

He let go of her hand that held his now even harder cock. It moved in Cheri's hand with each of his heart beats. This was real! The experience was releasing in both log pent-up emotions. His hand lightly and lovingly brushed stray hair from her face. He held her face there in his hand. He leaned down and kissed the tear.

"Cheri, will you be my date tonight?" Hank whispered the words inches from her face.

Looking deep into his eyes, she answered, "Yes Hank, my wonderful Hank!"

I saw it but Cheri felt it. His cock began to throb harder in her grasp and she instinctively began stroking it, tickling his balls, caressing, exploring its soft sensitive head. A few strokes up and down then she began the process again. I watched her use the moves she perfected. She knew how to enjoy and give pleasure to her man. Her eyes never left his. Hank leaned in and they kissed for the first time. That soft passion filled amazing kiss seemed to release them both.

They parted and Hank relaxed back into seat one hand around her waist hugging her as close as possible to him. For a moment he watched her passion filled hand job. Then he closed his eyes, twisting his body more toward her he started breathing deeper. Cheri knew the sign her hand cupped his balls while she leaned in. Her lips circled around the dark red head of her Hank's beautiful cock. I watched her suck. Then lap up and down while she grinned and loved every groan he made, every groan she gave him. Anticipating his thrusting she caught his cock in her mouth. He pushed, she sucked, accepting, allowing, and relishing him.

Cheri sucked harder and harder breathing heavy through her nose. Hank's eyes now watched as she swallowed him with each thrust. Effortlessly Cheri kept up with Hank until he couldn't last anymore. A grunt and one final thrust Cheri swallowed him. Her hand moved to his ass keeping his throbbing cock right where she wanted it. I could see the ripples in his stomach as his orgasm built. Cheri must have felt it. She let that wonderful hard cock slide slowly out of her mouth until the head with its little hole pointed straight into her mouth.

Some cum already slowly dripped from her lip but she stayed poised. Hank's free hand made a fist that pounded the seat as the eruption hit. Streams of cream shot up into Cheri's waiting mouth. She started to giggle closing her mouth and eyes. One solid blast, then another shot onto her face. Hank was done. Hank was hers. She was his!

Or, I thought, was he hers. Michelle and I had talked and schemed about how to get the two together for some time now. We didn't want to be pushy parents but had watched the frustration on both sides. Who knew? All we had to do was get him naked delivering champagne to Cheri for an evening of steak and meat!

My attention came back to how content Cheri looked with Hank's cum dripping down her cheek. Her smile was that of victory and she had the badge to prove it. He took a rag and began to wipe it off. She shook her head no but gave in when so sweetly he said, "Love, please?" She melted and let him clean off most of her prize until he kissed her forehead.

"I love you!" he said.

Cheri leaned up and planted another "I'm all in" kiss to his lips. I opened the door and took the bottles of bubbly in my arms.

"Come in when you're ready." I said.

"Oh we're ready!" Cheri's voice was filled with emotion and driven by lust.

Without a thought Cheri moved and Hank stepped out of his jeep. He had on blue flips. He took the bottles and arm in arm Cheri and I escorted Cheri's stud into the house. Michelle's plan had worked.

Chapter 4 Cook Out

(Back to Luc's point of view.)

I saw movement in the house and looked up from the grill. Cheri was leading Hank by the cock! He had two bottles of champagne and Kristie was close behind. They came up to me but it was Arthur that spoke.

"Welcome to the party! Glad to see you two finally together." He said.

Michelle joined him, "It's about time you two!"

Cheri actually blushed. Kristie took the bottles.

Michelle prodded, "Well, Cheri, introduce him to everyone!"

"Everyone this is Hank!" Cheri announced.

"No, dear, club style, take him to each girl and introduce him." Michelle added.

"Oh!" said Cheri.

And with that Hank was led by the cock to each woman there. Cheri introduced him with her arm around his waist while each woman in turn took his cock in hand stroking, exploring and welcoming him to the group! It didn't take Hank long to bring back that nice hard on and the women all cheered. Most remarked how much like his father he was. Michelle even took a turn. While Cheri looked on Michelle stroked her son and played with his low hanging balls. Then she leaned in and they kissed. All the women cheered and giggled. Cheri then wrapped a hug around him while he wrapped his around her. His hard on went straight up her tiny skirt. He pushed up futher putting the grins right back on their faces.

I looked at Arthur who just shrugged. We turned our attention back to the grill. I turned the temperature down. Arthur helped spread out the steaks making sure they were held at the perfect temperature and announced the meat ready. "Let's see!" was blurted out as laughter broke out.

Michelle began to make an announcement but deferred to Kristie. Kristie again welcomed everyone there and while looking around stated how it looked like we were all very excited to be there, to more giggles.

"Our goal was to have a simple family cookout, but after Luc ran into Michelle at the store, well, here we all are! We want you all to enjoy everything tonight! Mingle, relax, eat and have a wonderful evening!" She said, "Oh, one more thing, we have a little rule for tonight. The men, well, they are, mmm, looking wonderful but ladies, our little rule for you is, if you take it off, it stays off, ok?!"

Cheers of agreement went up.

"Now," she moved to where the champagne had been placed. I'll get these into the fridge and I'm sure Luc and Arthur could use some help with those aprons! Marcus, would you be a dear?" With that she picked up the bottles handing them to Marcus, took him by the cock and led him to the house.

Liza didn't waste a second coming to me. She slid her arms around me as I lifted the grill top. When I leaned against her both her hands went to my growing manhood. She softly kissed my shoulder and pumped my cock. It didn't take much to bring me back to life.

"Feels like the cook is cooking!" She giggled at her own remark. "Let's get you out of this!"

She let go. I turned around stepping a little away from the grill. Safety first, gentlemen! She untied and lifted the apron off me draping her arms around my neck. I placed mine on her bare waist leaning in we shared a soft nice kiss. I ran my fingers over her back and the ties to her halter.

"I'd like to get you out of this." I repeated what she had said.

"Later Luc, you can strip me, I want more of you, but dinner is ready." Liza moved in for another kiss. One hand moved to her ass. The other slid through the open side of her tied on wrap dress and held her bare smooth globe. Mmmm, no panties, my fingers slid from those soft ass cheeks and found her pussy. Her hands and fingers tightened around my cock. She toyed with the head and the little hole there. Pre-cum oozed. Her kiss intensified.

"You could sit on, a, with me at dinner. I don't think Marcuse will mind." I nodded my head towards the house.

I had glanced in there a few times since Kristie and had taken the champagne inside to chill. Liza followed my gaze. Through the door she saw Marcus against the counter and Kristie on her knees her lips sliding up and down Marcus' solid shaft. Liza began stroking what she had just toyed with before.

"I see what you mean." She said and I got another soft kiss. "I'll bring some plates back."

Liza let go with a wink and headed for the house. I watched her walk until she circled behind Kristie, looked back at me, made sure I saw and give Marcus a kiss. She watched Kristie lustily enjoy her man's great cock until she too went down on her knees and together they shared him. With that much attention, his balls must be ready to burst! I felt a tap on my shoulder, smiled at Arthur and Kari who had him well in hand. I turned around, opened the grill lid watching Hank and Cheri for a moment. Hank had Cheri sit down. "No, I will." He was saying, "You sit." She pulled his cock and kissed the tip. Then looked up and said "OK." She sat, he began walking to the table.

I announced, "Dinner is served!"

Kristie, Liza and Marcus came out the door. They picked up plates. Liza had one for each of us followed by Hank who also had two. Everyone was filling plates. The chief's job complete, I turned off the grill. People mingled, found seats, laughed and ate. Happy chatter was all around. It seemed like any other summer BBQ cookout. The women in casual loose summer dresses and the men, well hard cocks all around. Cheri and Hank stayed a little apart from the main group laughing, talking, kissing, touching, she looked happy, so did He.

Kristie and Liza were like new best friends! Talking, eating, mmmm, stroking! Oh yes, Kristie made sure Marcus had plenty of attention and stayed at attention. Liza had pulled a stool over for her plate. Now she had one hand for eating while the other almost never left my hard on. Kari and Michelle joined our little circle. Between them they were keeping Arthur and Nate edged up and hard. It almost looked like a competition, what male would blast first?!

Everyone had pretty much finished their food. Plates were pushed. Snuggles and stroking all around. Without looking up from her dainty hand that explored Arthur's pole Kari spoke, "Luc, do you have a tape, you know, a tape measure?"

Kristie beat me to the answer, "I've got just the one!"

She was up and into the house. Everyone looked at Kari.

"Well haven't you wondered?" she blushed but giggled at the same time.

Nate blurted out, "We know who will win that one!"

"No winners, just information!" Michelle was just as enthralled with Nate's young cock.

Kristie came back out.

"That was quick." I thought.

She called to Cheri and Hank to join the fun! Hank took Cheri's plate. She took his cock. He disposed of the plates and let Cheri lead him to us. There, he kissed her and asked her to wait. He went back and retrieved their chairs as we all made the circle bigger to include them. Hank held Cheri's chair she sat. Her hand again held his cock and with a little tug she kissed the tip before he sat down.

Kristie watched, waited, and then spoke trying to contain her giggles. "Two measurements each, length and girth, ok, men, lean back in those chairs, I'll start!"

She didn't come back to me but went to Marcus who proudly had slid straight on his chair, shaft pointing to the sky! Kristie sat next to him and stroked him a few times while everyone watched! She smiled with her tongue between her teeth. She was loving this! She placed the end of her cloth sewing tape on the top side at the base but had difficulty holding his cock and measuring it. Michelle didn't miss a beat. She got up, crossed over to Marcus and knelt. I expected her to help but not without first dipping her head down and sucking the head of his throbbing meat between her lips.

Now kneeling up straight, Michelle lightly held Marcus' manhood while measurements were taken. Liza told them to stop for a moment, got out her phone, dropped to her knees, tapped the screen a few times and "click". She showed Kristie and Michelle the shot. "Oh that's nice!" was accompanied by giggles. Next the tape was wrapped around what the three of them decided was his thickest part and again, "click" and more giggles! Marcus was measured and photographic proof was recorded.

I was next. The tape was handed to Liza and a pattern had evolved. Michelle and Kristie stood back while Liza stroked me and kissed my cock putting on a show for the others. When she thought I was sufficiently hard I slid straight like Marcus had done but with legs open and balls and cock on full display! She moved away letting her audience see my hard and yes throbbing cock. Kristie had taken her seat and watched while holding Marcus. Michelle now had the phone poised and ready.

"Cheri, you're the next one in the circle. Give us a hand!" Michelle smoothly invited her up.

Cheri looked at Hank who said, "Go for it!" And like her mother, grinned ear to ear tongue bit between her teeth. She came to me, knelt and after arranging her hair so all could see, sucked in the head of her father's cock. I felt her tongue slide around it while she sucked. Applause broke out as she slowly let that soft cock head slide from between her lips. She looked at me then turned her head to the group as she straightened up. She delicately took my cock in her fingers and the measurement was photographed. Next the tape wrapped around it and another "click".

Next Cheri was to measure. Liza handed her the tape and she went to Hank. There she leaned down and planted a steamy hot kiss on him. He didn't resist! "Wows" and "Ooos" were heard until she dropped to her knees. She stared into his eyes while greedily stroking his solid large man-meat! Michelle watched for a moment then poised to take the photos.

"Kari, I need your help." Cheri held out Hanks cock to her as she spoke.

Kari first kissed the tip of Arthur's cock then moved to and knelt by Hank. Cheri's hand was replaced by Kari's without missing a beat. Hank's eyes closed. Kari leaned in and softly, even slowly let her lips circle his cock head until she sucked him in. Her cheeks went hollow as she sucked hard. Hank bucked a little pushing himself into her. Kari relaxed and he came out with a "pop". Kari held the shaft and Cheri measured her man.

This went on until there were two very good photos of each hard cock at the party. Somehow the laughter, applause and interest in what was going on had kept we men all hard but distracted enough to not quite blow the wad. I for one was close. And from the looks around the circle I wasn't alone.

"Ladies, Liza will make sure each of you have a copy of the measurements! Again, this is not a competition but a, mmm, celebration of the male form!" Kristie was giving Michelle a run for her money at becoming the group's leader. "Now!" she continued, "is the real competition! I think these wonderful guys are in dire need of relief!"

Cheers went up as excited hands went to cocks and serious lusty stroking, kissing, licking, and sucking commenced. I tried to watch but not a chance! Liza's lips met mine. She sucked my tongue then commenced to plant kisses down my chest, abdomen and finally the base of what looked like a piston traveling up and down through her fisted fingers. She covered the head with her mouth. Groans were coming from around the circle. Mine joined in. The first growl I knew, Nate won again! Only seconds later Nate, Marcus heaved out his own style of male mating call but he barely erupted before Hank let his fly!

My breathing and panting increased in speed! Liza was shoving me down her throat as she kept up the fisted Pistoning. My engine fired! She sucked even harder. Arthur howled! Hot cum flowed like never before and each lusty girl looked triumphant, empowered with the force of the eruptions!

"That ladies and gentlemen was amazing!" Kristie managed to get out her announcement between licking her fingers of what Marcus had deposited on her face! "Let's change the pace."

She gave Marcus a long kiss then stood and walked to the patio table. There she retrieved the remote to the stereo system, pushed a button and music filled the air. She took Liza by the hand and gave her back to Marcus. Then taking my hand led me out onto the grass, draped her arms over my shoulders and we danced. It didn't take long for each couple to return to their own and join us as we swayed in each other's arms.

But a dance isn't a dance without the opportunity to trade partners. One slow dance led to another and Kristie shuffled us next to Cheri and Hank. She craned up a little and gave me a kiss then tapped on Cheri's shoulder. Cheri raised her head from it and opened her very dreamy looking eyes. She feigned a scowl but let go of Hank after the two embraced and kissed. Hank's eyes went wide. He looked at me. I winked.

Cheri traded her mother and draped her arms around my shoulders, "Is this what love feels like dad?"

I looked down, she looked up. Those soft dreamy eyes were misty and full of emotion, but not for me.

In a whisper, "It is Baby-doll." I said kissing the top of her head.

She looked up. One tear, I let it run its course.

"Are you happy?" I said.

She nodded and smiled her big, big smile.

"Hank looks happy too. What has he said?" I returned to her.

"He said he is. He says he has wanted me for so long and tonight is perfect! He says he loves being with me like this! He loves me holding touching... He loves giving himself to me and that..." She started running on excited! She was being Cheri.

I placed a finger on her lips.

"What do you," I rephrased it, "What does Cheri want?"

Cheri looked up, paused, "I want Hank! I've wanted him for at least as long as..."

Again my finger, "What does Cheri want tonight, now?"

She kissed away my finger, "I want to give myself, all of me to Hank. I love you daddy!"

Her arms went down and for a second she held my cock looking at it. Then looked up again and smiled, turned took a few steps and traded her mother places. Now with her arms around her Hank, she kissed him hard like she never wanted it to end.

"What'd you do?" Kristie spoke as she wrapped herself around me again.

"Freed her." was all I said.

We'd barely started to move to the music when Liza sashayed close with Marcus, "Trade?"

The girls traded places. Liza wrapped in close. Kristie did the same. I watched Cheri kiss Hank and whisper in his ear. He said something back. She nodded, big smile. He untied the halter strings, pulled it from between them. Cheri held it as he started on her skirt. A few seconds later she walked him to a chair, dropped her clothes and left them there. Now she wrapped around and pressing herself against Hank. His hands slid up and down her back from shoulders to ass.

Liza had almost stopped moving in my arms. Kristie was looking at the now nude couple hugging and kissing as they moved to the music. All Liza said was "Me too!" I started on her dress and in a moment she backed up a step and let it slide down her. I backed up to my cock growing in appreciation!

"Seems you like what you see!" Liza said.

I saw Kristie's clothes land on the ground also and looked over. Marcus was in awe, his cock growing to its full potential also. Liza dipped to pick up her clothes. I held her hand stopping her.

"Allow me!" I said as I went to one knee.

I scooped up her dress but moved in close to her. She stayed there. I kissed her thigh, one then the other. She spread her legs a little. I started with kisses to her barely there red bush and softly worked my way down. She shuddered, fingers worked through my hair. I saw a wisp if color, heard Kristie's voice and moved back. Liza started to move down. I looked up. Kristie was helping her lay back on the grass.