Males Nude Club: Backyard Babecue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at those tits lover!" Kristie got out as she sucked one of the nipples and the surrounding flesh into her mouth.

Liza spread her legs. I mumbled "Yessss!" I snaked my tongue into her open pussy.

"Oh my gaw...!" Kristie exclaimed.

Marcus had hands on her Kristie's ass, his face buried between her cheeks licking and lapping at the treasures she hides there. Kristie tried to go back to "those tits" but Marcus soon had her panting and swearing about how incredible this tongue felt. Other clothes flew to the ground and soon there were five women's heads arranged together like a star on the ground. Kristie had landed on her back with her hands holding Marcus' head between her legs. There she thrashed back and forth.

I looked up for a few seconds and caught Liza's eyes. I gave her a devilish grin while seeing Arthur devouring Kari and the back of Nate's head planted firmly between Michelle's legs. I resumed my feast. This time the men pushed the women in a race of their own.

I heard a male voice say, "Switch on three!"

Then another yell, "Three!"

I pulled up and flipped my legs over to the woman next to me. I saw Kari grin and I planted open mouth kisses on her bald pussy. She rose up pushing to meet me. Easily my tongue slid into her. I pushed it in and out tongue fucking her, changing only to lap at and suck her clit! She was just beginning to grunt as I heard another, "Switch on three!" I rolled and felt Cheri's small hands push my head to her sex.

This time I knew exactly what to do. I slowed my pace and with long licks from her ass pucker to her clit. She was about to win this race! Cheri let out a growl! She arched her body up! She grunted and I pushed my tongue into her until I closed on her hard little clit and sucked in for all I was worth! That ended the race! Her orgasm was intense! She wrapped those strong beautiful; legs around my neck and howled again. Hank dropped to his knees and covered her mouth with his. She was greedy. Her finger nails pushed in hard. She held him there. I let up, kneeling and watched their incredible kiss.

Hank let the kiss stop long enough to look at me and nod his head. I understood and moved. He jumped between her legs resting on his hands hovering above her. Cheri bit her lip smiling from ear to ear! A hand, Kristie's, held, now aimed his rock hard pulsing cock. He pushed, sinking into Cheri balls deep! He held there for a few seconds then began slow but building speed giving his Cheri every inch of every feeling he had held inside for so long.

He dropped to his elbows and they resumed trying to devour through their kisses as they pumped hard. Everyone watched as they gave themselves to each other, fucking each other, loving each other. Kristie took my hand. I looked at her. We kissed. We watched Cheri and Hank finally give in. Again we kissed. She gave me Liza's hand as she took Marcus'. Liza again on her back spread her legs. Kristie next to her did the same. I "hi fived" Marcus, felt Liza's hands on my cock and pushed. That warm fantastic feeling engulfed my cock as I sunk into her until I could push no further. I was all the way in, balls deep!

Like Hank, I dropped to my elbows and watched Liza's eyes. They were big, wide, soft and lusty! She pushed up and as she moved I matched her, fucking this beautiful red head. I stayed on my elbows watching her. Our eyes locked as my cock kept sliding in and out of her warm slipper fuck hole! She closed those eyes every few seconds as I felt her pussy clinch onto my shaft. I pulled almost all the way out before sinking in again. I repeated this tease over and over until she pushed up hard. I met her push burying my piston again to the balls! Her pussy quivered gathering strength. Liza pulled me down kissing hard while her love muscles clinched like a vise around me.

Liza relaxed back onto the grass. I pushed back up onto my elbows listening to the sounds around me. Orgasmic groans and muffled screams filled the night air. What started out as a group of hard cocked naked males loving all the female attention was now a fully fledged orgy! After kissing Liza I let my cock slide from her and I rolled onto my back. Kari and Michelle fell onto my cock like two hungry vultures! Propping my head on Liza's leg I watched. But she wanted to watch too.

She moved from under me and crawled to my side. I watched her crawl the few feet. Her breasts really were magnificent! Rolling to her side, she laid her head now on me. Inches from her eyes now she watched Michelle and Kari double team me. Somehow they both had their lips wrapped around my still very excited and getting harder cock! Oh what a feeling!

I heard grunting and groaning that sounded like Cheri. She was on her knees, lust and fucking had taken over. She was sliding her lips on Hank's cock as it went in and out. Each time he pushed or she was pushed hard his long shaft sped through those lips until his balls slapped her chin. The slaps were caused by Arthur who, kneeling behind her, fucked hard repeatedly into her balls deep every time. Father and son were the opposing forces. Every time Arthur's ample meat bottomed out Hank's healthy length went all the way. My little girl, spit roasted, I thought.

I heard motion around me but my groin was starting to tingle. The sights, sounds and soft lips on me were bringing me to the edge. But then another thought, where was Nate? I heard the grunt next to me and knew. He was on his knees feeding Kristie his cock. Kristie had both hands firmly on his ass holding him to her as she, the only words for it are, attacked his meat.

Kristie was going wild. My cock was starting to throb. Nate was rolling his eyes and that only meant one thing. I waited, yup, a few seconds later he let loose with familiar grunting. The sound reminded me of the club meeting. Nate's cum sprayed out and onto Kristie's face. Kristie didn't miss a beat and sucked Nate into her mouth just in time for eruption number two. He held her head while she held his ass and pumped it into her.

The force of Nate's eruption splashed onto Liza. She smiled, wiped off, and then licked her finger grinning at what was happening around her. She rolled onto her back and after making sure I watched began rubbing and playing with her tits! My cock now felt like steel. She squeezed and kneaded until she was finally tugging on her nipples. She knew the power of visual stimuli! As I watched her I hadn't notice the group had gathered around me watching Michelle and Kari. I looked up from Liza. I watched Michelle and Kari attacking my cock. I felt a finger running around my balls and down towards my ass. Then it seemed like everything stopped!

I began with a low involuntary almost uncontrollable grunt. The tingling in my balls and groin muscles was tremendous! Lips sucked on either side of the base of my shaft. That shaft pointed to the stars. Lips sucked my balls in as a tongue rolled them around. I felt my ass come off the ground and another loud involuntary grunt escaped my lips. I closed my eyes and blasted. Delighted screams and applause erupted as cum shot into the air. Another shot, then another received similar praise from my audience.

I collapsed back onto the grass, my body flinched and lips sucked at the head collecting whatever I had left to give them. The sucking was almost painful, wonderfully painful! I panted and rested for a moment then opened my eyes. Kristie and Liza were there hovering over my face.

"Please tell me somebody got that!" Kristie said smiling at me. "You were wonderful!"

"Oh, I did Mom! I really did!" Cheri was there, phone in hand.

"Pictures?" said Kristie.

"Oh no mom, I caught the whole explosion on video! Look!" Cheri said handing Kristie her phone.

How had Cheri gotten from the spit roast fucking to cell phone videographer so quickly?

Kristie sat up onto her knees legs tucked under her as Cheri handed over the evidence. Marcus moved in behind her. His cock now relaxed rested on her shoulder. Her free hand softly rubbed the head. Her breasts rose and fell as she reviewed the scenes. Liza sat next to my side, led my hand to her breasts and winked.

"Look at that! How'd you catch that!? He shot that cum way over your heads! That's amazing!" Kristie went on and on!

Others gathered behind Kristie trying to get a look at the video. Cheri's phone had taken center stage. Liza pushed my hand. I looked over at her. She led my fingers to her pussy. One, then two slid into her moist warm body. She closed her eyes and let out an audible "mmmmm..."

"I want you blasting into me like that before the night is over!" Liza spoke with her lust filled eyes riveted on mine!

I wiggled my fingers and rubbed the soft ridges. She rolled and closed her eyes!

"Blasting into you," I said, "will be my privilege!"

Another hand rested on my shoulder. Kristie patted me. I looked up, smiled and winked.

"I think we all need a little break! Hot tub anyone!?" she said.

Her remark was greeted with everyone saying what a great idea that was.

"Before we do," Michelle added her two cents. And a good two cents it was. "Let's lift a glass of that champagne!"

With that Liza, Kristie and I got to our feet. Kristie led Marcus by the cock. He had been pretty quiet most of the evening but it was easy to see he loved all the attention from Kristie. Liza tugged on me while her other arm was around him. Into house we went. We were followed cocks in hands. Glasses were distributed around and I handed Arthur the first magnum with which more than filled our glasses. He and Michelle had gone all out for this occasion. There was plenty of bubbly to go around!

Michelle cleared her voice, "To Kristie, Luc and Cheri for letting us all invade their home!"

Glassed clinked and everyone sipped.

Kristie held out her glass, "To all you wonderful men! We love you, lust after you, and enjoy everything about you..."

The girls all agreed but before they could drink Kristie spoke again.

"I know you are all good sports and like Luc love the attention, but tonight I want to raise my glass to Luc and invite you each to do the same." I shook my head and smiled as she toasted me, "To Luc, my own personal geyser, my old faithful, (giggles), my desire, my friend and my love."

"Here, here!" all joined in.

I took a little bow and moved over and kissed my amazing Kristie! A little applause was given and I thanked them all for cumming, emphasizing the cum! Arthur asked if anyone wanted more and no one turned him down. I took the other bottle in hand. Kristie led me by the cock to the hot tub where we all settled in.

We all relaxed and let the water be magical. Conversation went everywhere, jobs, life, friends, vacations we could take together. Cheri and Hank mostly just listened. She never let him go her head on his shoulder and hand on his cock. They kissed freely as did everyone else. As close as we were in the tub several times I felt more than one hand caressing my balls and cock as I am sure the other men did too.

The freedom to fondle and explore was enjoyed by all. I had fingers in both Kristie and Kari who had sat by me. She had reached between my legs as she kissed my cheek. Her motion under the water showed she had both Nate and I well in hand as much as her grinning did. Nate, his head laid back and his eyes closed while Kari and Michelle on his other side traded kissing him and stroking him! The heat was rising again!

I finally had to sit on the edge of the tub. I get too hot easily in the hot water. But as I slid up presenting my almost fully erect male member to the cooler air Kristie leaned in and sucked the head into her mouth. For a few seconds she lavished me with hard sucking attention while I grew hard for all to see. She let loose resting her head on my thigh.

"What is it about cocks?" she said.

I don't think she was really looking for an answer but got one anyway.

Michelle answered, "I don't know. I just know I love 'em! I love them soft, hard and in between. I love sucking, licking, playing, touching and Oh..." she paused, "especially I love 'em when they cum!"

She dropped her head into my lap and sucked me into her mouth. She kept going until I was all the way in deep throated to the balls! She held for a few seconds then slowly, putting on a show for everyone, let me slide out of her mouth.

"Mmmm!" She said as a few claps were heard. "Arthur will tell you I'm telling the truth, and well, Hank too for that matter, I love to use cum as a coffee creamer!"

She looked at Arthur who was nodding in the affirmative! It was hank who spoke up.'

"She's telling the truth. I think one of us cums for her every morning! It's kind of fun!" He said.

"Really!?" Cheri was looking rather surprised leaning back and looking at him.

"Yup, really! Morning tradition!" he giggled, Arthur was still nodding. "Are we giving away family secrets?" he added.

"I think I want to try that! I love cum!" This time it was Kari.

"Don't leave me out!" Liza was joining in, "I can't get enough of the stuff. Poor Marcus is always getting attacked, sucked off and fucked!"

"And I have never complained!" Marcus joined me sitting up on the edge of the tub while presenting his rock hard man bone to the group!

Kari nudged Nate. He slid up, rocket at the ready!

Arthur smiled and shook his head, "Hank." He said.

Both father and son joined the rest of the men sitting on the edge in the leaned back, legs open and full masts on display. The party was about to regain its momentum!

The girls followed Kristie's lead and after each had glass in hand toasted the fine view of ready and available cocks! They all agreed they were addicted to cocks and cum. They drank. Michelle suggested a shift to the right and they moved. Then knelt between open legs and without a second of hesitation greedy lips began devouring man meat like hungry starving animals. All we men could do was groan and enjoy it! I for one played with and enjoyed those marvelous tits as they traded places until we each had our own again.

That's when Kristie spoke up, "There's something I've been wanting to..." She buried her face in my lap, wet hair coved my cock.

I stroked her back, "Go ahead," I coaxed, "if ever there was a group, this is it!"

"Really?" She looked up.

"Yes, really!" our eyes met, "Go for it babe! I think they'll enjoy it!"

"What mom!?" Our inquisitive not so little girl whose hands were stroking Hank and whose lips were kissing the tip of his, or was it hers now, cock as she wrapped those hands around his balls questioned her mother.

"Airtight!" Kristie looked straight at Cheri as Cheri's eyes went wide!

"Really?" Cheri shot back.

Kristie only grinned and nodded.

Two "wows" were heard but Michelle's "Oh yea!" was defiantly the loudest reaction.

It was Kari who broke in, "I'm sorry but, what is that?"

"Oh it's something I've read about and, well thought I'd never get to try." Was Kristie's simple while still sounding embarrassed response.

But Cheri was much more explicit! "That's when a girl gets all the cock she can handle!"

Hank looked at her, "Have you ever..."

Cheri shook her head as Kari piped up again, "OK, but what do you mean airtight?"

Cheri kept going, "A cock in every hole and for added bonus, tonight, one in each hand!"

"You mean..."Cheri cut off Kari.

"Yup!" Cheri was on a roll, "Ass, pussy and mouth! Airtight, get it?! Mom!" Cheri looked excited.

Kristie buried her face on my thigh again. The rest were getting into the excitement and were starting to decide just what the best way to go about this was going to be. The men looked excited but apprehensive. Cocks were harder, well at least mine seemed like it!

"Mom, you brought it up, you go first! I'll be right back!" Cheri threw down the gauntlet and the group began to move.

I stood and helped Kristie out of the tub. Cheri dashed for the house. Kristie had me lay down on my back and Arthur was to kneel and get ready. Cheri dashed back out with two tubes of lube. She was on her knees and between my legs in a flash. She made short work of me and I was slick from tip to balls. Kristie and the others watched her.

"Ok, mom, he's all yours!" She backed up.

Kristie sat reverse cowboy and guided me to her waiting ass and sweet little pucker. The lube helped and everyone watched with incredible interest as my rock hard cock was slowly swallowed into her tight anus. First hole plugged!

"Ok Arthur, your next! Oh that feels good!" Kristie was getting into the exhibition of the whole situation and I could tell she wanted to put on a great show!

Arthur knelt legs wide and went to his hands.

"I got him!" Cheri was there to help her mom!

"Oh yesssssssss!" Kristie hissed.

I felt Arthur's big hard meat shove into Kristie's pussy from within her. I had to admit it felt strange and amazing at the same time. He pushed in deep. I could feel him sliding home! Kristie snarled how full she felt and planted one hot kiss on Arthur. When she came up for air she blurted out "Hank!"

"Yessss, momma! You go Hank, go balls deep!" Cheri was pushing Hank into position.

Nate and Marcus were right on queue both knelt offering Kristie their hard ready cocks as they watched what they were participating in. Hank looked at Cheri then rested his hands on Kristie's breasts while dangling his long cock at her lips. Four of the five men were now connected to Kristie! One deep breath and Kristie opened up. Hank felt it and saw her willing ready mouth and pushed. A quick and solid slide until he was lodged balls deep, cock down her throat! Kristie was air tight.

A chant went up the other four women started counting, 10, 9, 8. The men started moving in unison fucking five hard cocks in and out of hands, mouth, pussy and ass. 7, 6, 5, 4, Arthur was grunting. 3!... The chant slowed, 2!..... 1! Hank pulled out. Kristie gasped for air but held on tight to the cocks in hand!

"More!" she screamed!

Hank went back in fucking her face several times. Arthur was grunting like a horse in heat. I tried to move but was pinned to the ground.

I felt it first. Arthur's cock started flexing deep in Kristie's hot sheath! Hank got a slap from Cheri and pulled out. Kristie collapsed gasping for air on to my chest while Arthur tensed up and pumped her full of cum! Kristie's hands dropped to the grass letting go of Nate and Marcus who stood watching in awe. Kristie, Arthur and I were now a mass of grunting flesh. Arthur pumped and shuddered cumming and pumping to his finale until he rolled off! He was done breathing hard lying on the grass. Kristie wasn't. She rose up and spun around without letting my cock slide from her ass. She planted back down facing me on her knees.

"Fuck me hard old faithful!" she cried out.

Her hands and fingers clawed, gripped into my chest. She rose up and down riding my shaft. She went wild. Felt the flex, that hard wonderful burning tingling as what cum was left in me rose from depths unknown. I did just what she wanted and went wild!