Mall Crush Ch. 03

Story Info
Katie and Julia move to sexting.
3.1k words
4.8
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few days since last I talked to Julia, and I was getting antsy. Work had picked up and while I was busy it did not stop my mind from wandering to the bliss I experienced with Julia and Emerson. I was like an addict, and I needed a fix.

On Friday night after two weeks of not talking to her, I put on the lingerie I got last time, exposing my nipples to the chilly air, and I slipped on her pair of translucent panties. After having some liquid courage, I messaged her.

"Hey are you up? I misssss u <3." my gaze went hazy for a minute before the three bouncing dots appeared.

"Heyyyy baby! I wondered when we would hear from you. Are you ready for your next dose???" My entire lower half clenched. I had been so busy with work that I only managed one quick orgasm between a yoga class and groceries, and I was practically dripping at the thought of being with them.

"Yesssss just tell me when and where." I sipped my drink again and started to twirl my finger around my peaked nipple. As she typed her response, I leaned my head back and licked my finger, letting the trail of saliva hang from my mouth to my tit. My phone pinged.

"How about tomorrow night? But... don't cum until then ;)" Julia sent back. My clit twitched in protest. How did she know I was going to frig myself after getting off the phone with her? I groaned and pinched my nipple in frustration and my phone pinged again.

"Katie? I said, "Don't cum." Even through the phone she was demanding. I sighed and let my nipple go to respond.

"I won't touch myself. I will be a good girl." I cringed looking back at what I wrote, but she was already typing a response which made me feel less bad.

"I didn't say don't touch yourself. I said don't cum, there is a difference." Julia sent, my eyes widened but she was still typing, and my mouth dropped open as I received her next text.

A photo, Emerson tied to the bed and Julia with a long peacock feather pinched between her teeth. Julia was straddling Emerson's thighs, and I could see Emerson's engorged pussy next to Julias leg.

"Do you want to watch?" Julia sent after the photo. I was drooling over the photo, what would happen if I were to watch. How could I not cum?

"Yes." I typed and sent before I could think further and then I was getting a video chat request. I accepted and Julia appeared on screen.

Her hair was pulled into a high ponytail and her lips were painted a deep wine red.

"You are looking so flustered already! Over a few texts even!" Julia giggled.

"You just have that effect on me, what can I say?" I said sheepishly.

"Set your camera up so I can see all of you." Julia said- and I knew it was not a request. I propped my phone up on the coffee table and leaned back. The camera was between my legs and showed my pussy, the corset with my erect nipples and the bottom half of my face.

"Perfect! My turn!" Julia was moving and now I could hear a slight groaning and whining in the background.

Julia set the phone down and I could see Emerson spread eagled on a bed. She was thrusting her hips in the air towards nothing. I realized Julia must have attached the phone to a tripod because she got behind the camera and we started to change angles in the room. Now I was stationed between Emerson's legs at the foot of the bed. I could see a towel was laid beneath her hips and a small wet spot was underneath her. As she raised her hips a line of pussy juice spread from the towel to her.

Instinctually I started to rub my own clit.

"Very good, rub that little clitty for me. Ugh she is so perfect I just want to suck her into my mouth. But remember don't cum Katie." Julia had moved so she was in front of the camera and was looking at me shamelessly rubbing myself. I was already wet, but I wasn't close. At least not yet. The display on the screen was getting me riled up though.

"Okay Julia, I won't." I said submissively.

"Now you see Emerson here asked for this, didn't you Emerson?" Julia reached next to Emerson where the peacock feather, I had seen earlier had been stashed and brushed it along Emerson's breasts.

"Emerson said "Please, Julia, I want you to rub my pussy and edge me until I can't take it any more"." Julia laughed as she mocked Emerson.

"Emerson even bought me this outfit to play with her in, you see Katie. Look at how pretty Emerson made me." Julia walked in front of the camera, and I saw Fishnet tights that were stretched tightly across Julia's pussy, making a delicious camel toe. The fishnets worked all the way up her body, over her breasts leaving her nipples poking through the holes. It covered her arms and ended at her wrists. She looked like a dominatrix and she was beautiful.

"You look so beautiful, Julia." I said and watched as she skimmed the feather down her own body.

"Katie, I cannot wait to play with you tomorrow. I have missed you so much! Now Emerson here has been teased for almost three hours. Let's see if we can get her just a little higher hmm?"

Three hours? Her clit must be on fire, I sympathetically thought as I rubbed my own. Dragging the wetness from my leaky pussy to cover and coat the engorged nub.

"Can you see that, Katie? Can you see her swollen little nub?" Julia had leaned over Emerson and spread her engorged lips and sure enough the camera was showing her bright red pulsing clit. So swollen it looked so needy. I circled my own and hummed in acknowledgement.

"Can you see this Katie? When I take my tongue and run it around her desperate clit?" Julia slowly stuck her tongue out and licked around the bud, being careful not to touch it directly.

"Oh god Julia, that's so fucking hot!" I could hear Emerson in the back and watched as she helplessly thrusted her hips into Julia.

"Julia, that's merciless" I said breathlessly.

My own clit was twitching excitedly. I knew what it was like to have Julias tongue circle it.

"Mmm you taste to good Emerson, here taste." Julia dipped a finger into the well of Emerson and dragged it back to Emerson's mouth. They were slightly out of focus, but I could see Emerson's head reach up and suckle at Julias fingers.

"Oh that is so good, but you want me to touch you don't you?" Julia said mocking Emerson even more, Emerson nodded frantically, I didn't realize but I was nodding too.

"Let's ask Katie what she wants? Yea? Katie, do you think I should suck Emerson's clit until she has a big, beautiful orgasm? Or should I tease her with this long feather and my tongue a little longer?" As she was asking me, she was running the feather over Emerson's weeping pussy I could see it spasming from the camera and knew she was so horny. My own clit was spasming and I knew if I wanted to keep watching I needed to stop. So I pulled my hands away from my pussy. I also realized this was the first time with these two that I was given some control.

I did not want to waste it.

"I think you should tease her a little more." I said and pulled at my tingling nipples. Emerson loudly groaned on the camera and Julia giggled devilishly. Swishing the feather across her pussy Julia climbed on top of Emerson now,

Julias face was right over Emerson's pussy, which would mean Emerson was getting the best view ever. Julia looked at the camera and grinned.

"Emerson, be a good bitch and lick my pussy, pay close attention to the clit because I will be paying close, very close attention to yours." I could hear the sound of Emerson tonguing Julia's pussy because of how wet she was. My pussy dripped a fat drop onto my couch, and I spread my legs a little wider.

"Katie! Why are you not playing with your clitty? I can see how hard and swollen it is from here!" Julia said as she peeled Emerson's lips open.

"I wanted to hold off from cumming and thought I might be getting to close" I said.

"Well thinking you are getting too close and being too close are two very different things. Now copy what I do to Emerson's deprived pussy and maybe I will let you cum tonight." I whimpered and Julia grinned.

Emerson was spread wide open; Julia took two fingers and dragged them from Emerson's wet slit around her clit and back down. Never touching the bud, just pinching it very gently between the two fingers. I copied her. My clit jumped every time my fingers slid past, hoping for a small brush.

"Emerson, you're doing so- uh - good" Julia said and thrust back slightly. Her fingers slid over the top of Emerson's clit and her body thrust up instantly.

"Now now, calm down, let's get a little more out of you," Julia murmured. Looking at the camera, she pointed her tongue and swept it side to side over Emerson's clit.

Even slightly off Camera I could hear Emerson's moan and sigh at her clit being touched. Julia closed her eyes and thrust back again, and I had to lift my hands off my clit before I came.

I spread my hands on my thighs and pulled, watching as Julia flicked lazily, Emerson was twitching, and Julia pulled off suddenly, her eyes opening to see me.

"Aww I edged two pussies in one? I am so lucky!" Julia spanked Emerson's clit and leaned forward so she could grab the phone.

"Before I let you cum Emerson, you are going to make me cum and we are going to have Katie watch, does that sound good?" There was a grunt in response.

"Oh, that is right your mouth is full, silly me." Julia laughed and put the camera right in front of Emerson's massive swaying boobs. I could see her nipples bouncing as her body rocked against the restraints. I could also see Julias fishnet covered pussy, swelling through the holes, and Emerson intently licking Julias exposed clit. Julia was rocking over Emerson's face and playing with Emerson's nipples. I walked a hand back to my pussy and began to tease the lips up and down.

"Emerson, that is so so good, you are going to make me cum." Julia moaned.

Her thrusting became less timed and suddenly she barred down on Emerson's face, pinching her nipples brutally.

Emerson bowed up as Julia barred down and I watched in awe, my own pussy twitching.

After a few seconds of heavy breathing, Julia reached for the camera again.

"Alright Emerson, have you been good enough to deserve an orgasm?" Julia put the camera back in place and looked at me

"Katie, remember to copy everything I do right up until the grand finale." She smiled big and bright and opened Emerson's pussy lips again- not that she needed to anymore. Emerson's pussy was so swollen it was bulging out. Julia took notice of this as well, and after opening her lips she pulled them out and tried to close them around the swollen organ.

"Emerson, you are so wet and swollen! You must be so horny! I bet if I lick your clit ten times you will cum. If you don't you have to wait until tomorrow, okay?"

"Yes Julia, please lick my clit make me cum!" Emerson sounded delirious and if her body was like mine, I could only imagine.

"Katie will count for us, okay?" Julia looked at me and winked as she again stuck her tongue and began creeping it towards Emerson's clit. Julia made sure to pull the hood back for extra surface area and she began to lick in a slow torturous pace.

I slid my finger over my twitchy clit just as slow, the other hand holding back the hood. Every bundle of nerves was exposed.

"One" I said, and Emerson groaned loudly.

In quick succession Julia licked four times in a row:

"Two, three, four five" Emerson squeaked and thrusted up frantically. I flicked over my slippery bud four times, breathing deeply to keep from exploding.

Julia winked and licked again three times quickly.

"Six, Seven, Eight." Emerson twisted and thrusted, but Julia held her down, I rubbed my clit as gently as I could the orgasm so close. Julia put the tip of her tongue out and licked quickly across her clit.

"Nine" I said and watched Emerson. But she wasn't cumming yet. It was nine, was Julia going to be that cruel that she would keep her from cumming if she didn't make it by ten?

"Oh poor Emerson, you can't cum can you? Oh this poor little pussy is deprived? How sad" Julia pouted and kissed the engorged labia's around Emerson's swollen clit.

"Maybe one more lick? One more and maybe you will cum? Katie remember to edge your clitty for us okay? No cumming for you!" I sighed and shook my head.

"When you're on the edge stop and put them behind your head so you are in the same denial Emerson is. I want to see your tits thrusted out." Julia said and I again shook my head in silent agreement, my nipples already standing rock hard.

Julia leaned down, her tongue straight out and brushed over Emerson's clit- but nothing happened.

"Ten" I said breathlessly, and before I could get the word out, Julia latched herself over Emerson's clit, sucking it into her mouth over and over again. Licking the bud and spitting on it all at once. Emerson screamed and thrusted up and down over and over again. Dipped her tongue into Emerson and continued to flick the bud. It seemed to go on for several minutes and the whole time my pussy would not stop twitching and leaking onto the couch. I didn't even know I was thrusting back and forth in time with Emerson. Thrusting in a pool of my own wetness. I pulled my hands back and placed them on my head continuing to hump the couch, almost having a ruined orgasm.

"Julia please I am sensitive stop" Emerson cried from the background.

"Oh you are telling me you are done? Your little pussy had enough? I think if I suck your clitty a little more I can get you to cum again." Julia began to do exactly that, flicking her tongue again over and over the bud. Emerson was pleading with her to stop, until the pleading turned into begging for her to NOT stop.

I could not stop thrusting. There was an audible wet sound as I moved my pussy over the couch and my breasts were heavy. I needed to touch my clit one time and I bet I would cum. I started to sneak a hand down when Emerson finally collapsed on the screen with a tired huff.

Julia looked up and licked her lips. Grinning wickedly.

"Katie!! No no, let me see that pussy and then it's to bed with you, no cumming until tomorrow remember?"

"Yes I remember, I am just so wet I can't focus." I was still thrusting as she was talking to me. I was utterly brainwashed to be obsessed with pussy and cumming now.

"Katie, show me your cunt right now." Julia was sitting in front of the camera now, my full view was Julia's titties in fishnets and her smudged red lipstick, pussy juice still reflected on her chin. I leaned back and spread my legs, the wet sound echoing in my ears, I looked at the screen and saw her grinning as she saw my drenched pussy.

"Oh Katie we are going to have so much fun! Now spread your lips and spank your pussy for me, three times, quick quick" I held my hand a few inches above and smacked my pussy three times in a row. Each making an embarrassingly wet sound.

"Now lick your hand, mm your pussy tastes so sweet I am imagining it now." I licked my wet hand and moaned.

"Good, now go take a shower, and DO NOT touch your pussy. I want you to go to bed and listen to some lesbian moaning sounds as you sleep. Do not wear any panties, and in the morning send Emerson and I a picture of that swollen pussy okay?" Julia was playing with her breasts, so I nodded to whatever she said, hypnotized by the pink buds she was pinching.

"I will text you a link to the sounds. Kisses Katie, I will give you more directions tomorrow."

The call ended.

I sat staring at myself in the black reflection when my phone dinged with a text.

"Here is the link, start listening to it now it's eight hours' worth. XOXO- Julia and Emerson." It was accompanied by a photo of a smiling Julia and a passed-out Emerson, who both had a post orgasm glow about them. I clicked the link and women moaning filled the space.

My pussy clenched and I gulped as I hurried to the shower. It was cold when I finally got in, but it was very refreshing. The swelling in my pussy would go down and then a loud moan would echo in the bathroom making me wet and puffy all over again. It was both heaven and hell.

Finally in bed, I opted to sleep naked, my pussy had not stopped leaking and the swelling had started again. I could not put anything in between my legs, no sheet or pillow because as soon as I did I would start to hump it.

Eventually I went to sleep and dreamed of Julia and Emerson touching me everywhere but my very needy pussy. When I woke up, I was ready to cum. I sat up and saw a large cum stain under my butt where I had been leaking all night. My clit was still sticking through my lips, so I snapped a quick photo and sent it to Julia who added Emerson to our text sometime while I slept.

Emerson responded with a drooling face. Julia responded with heart eyes. Then Julia called me to give me directions for the day.