Satisfied With Love Ch. 01

Story Info
A new life comes with different problems.... and rewards.
12k words
4.46
12.1k
24

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers

Satisfied With Love Ch. 01

by MDSW©

Author's Notes: Satisfied With Love is the beginning of my second series. This story is more a lengthy novel. It is long, but tolerant and filled with several emotions. But, if you stick with it, you will experience euphoria, happiness, sadness, sorrow and, it will make you horny. You will grieve, cry, frown, smile and maybe even laugh.

Chapter 1 brings you up to date to where the story actually begins. It may or may not be boring, the reader will decide, but it also begins the story.

Keep the comments coming. I read them all. I do hope Brad and Kristi helps you enjoy the novel.

MDSW

Chapter 1

Two weeks ago, Bradley Weber had an adequate life, one he can't complain about.... too much. His girlfriend is elusive, but he's managing. He has not found that one girl that makes his prop spin on its own. He has a job, but his boss is a total asshole and that is the nice way to say it. Friends are abundant, both male and female, but still, he wants more out of life, just like everyone else.

Brad is a fairly smart guy, though he never had the desire to find out why. He just understood he's smart, getting it from his Dad. Brad graduated from high school a year early and attended Stanford University in the business curriculum. He graduated with a master's degree in business in just four years and was recruited by a consulting firm in his hometown of Raleigh, TN, just outside of Memphis. He worked there for almost a year when it happened.

His Dad is a civilian electronics design engineer working for the US Navy in Millington, not far to the north. Because he is an extremely intelligent guy, he has accumulated several awards and patents for some of the electronic equipment he designed for military use. He's about ten years away from retirement and seems to be content with his life and his wife and his only child. Speaking of his wife, she is a school teacher in Raleigh and is also smart as a whip. She loves teaching the first and second grade and is also about ten years from retirement.

Brad was at work the day his current life ended. It took a complete new twist, one he would never have expected in a million years. It turned him upside down in about fifteen minutes when a lawyer came to visit him at work. He told him things he just could not believe. The lawyer told him he's adopted, then told him his birth Father passed away recently. He also told him his birth mother died just over two years after his birth from a fatal car accident with a drunk driver.

Brad also learned he has two sisters. Everything the lawyer said to him has legal paperwork to prove everything he was told.

Still, Brad had to get verification from his Mom and Dad before he would believe anything the lawyer said, proof or not. He was heartbroken when his Dad verified his adoption. He sat back in his chair, not knowing for sure if he felt anything other than the first twenty-three years of his life was a joke on him.

Brad is aware of his birth Father, Danny Packard. He followed him casually in the business news as he built his empire, but never met him.

It turns out Brad is the oldest of the three siblings, at 23 years of age, and they are about a year apart. Peggy Gray is the youngest and Stacy Capone is the middle sibling.

At the time Brad was told that he has sisters, he also learned they inherited a corporation that his birth father built up over many years. Brad knew about the Empire, but his sisters didn't. When their Father passed away, he left it all to the three of them. The lawyer also told him, as of that moment, he and his sisters are billionaires.

During the meeting with the lawyer, he explained to Brad his next job is to meet his sisters. His life changed drastically that day. The lawyer gave him a big wad of cash, totaling $10,000, and told him not to spend it all in one place, with a smirk, a credit card and several other trinkets to reflect his new billionaire status.

His job at the consulting firm is over. All Brad did was retrieve his personal effects, said some goodbye's and he was gone. The lawyer has taken care of all other details. Brad found out later his birth Father owns the consulting business Brad worked at.

The lawyer stayed with him as the chauffeur took them everywhere they had to go for the rest of the day. Brad figured he will have his car and his apartment taken care of later.

He bought some designer clothes from a list given to him by the lawyer and ate in expensive restaurants, for the first time in his life. They were joined by the chauffeur, which was his body guard in reality. Then they got on a private jet, flew to the Virgin Islands, then to his Father's private island by helicopter, a luxury helicopter.

When the his sisters arrived, they opted to go to the private island by boat. There is about an hour difference in arrival times so upon Brad's arrival, he was driven to the pier to wait for his sisters as he talked to the lawyer. His name is Craig Alden and he has been the senior company attorney for eighteen years.

Upon arrival of his sisters, Brad introduced himself to Peggy, then to Stacy and then he took a wrong step and fell into the ocean. That was fun. They did not get much time to talk, but managed to get the basics out of the way before they were whisked into the reading of their Father's will.

They were driven to the main building which will be their new home. They stood in awe of its exterior as they got out of the SUV. They were overwhelmed by how luxurious their new home is and it seems like the staff members do everything for you, including breathing. It's a bit overwhelming for them.

They were escorted into a conference room where Craig Alden, the senior company attorney, went through the will and explained it in detail. It took several hours and it was definitely overwhelming for the three of them. They did manage to get through it, finally.

As they survived the sudden deluge of information.... the adoption, the death of both parents and the fact that they are siblings, the lawyer told them the Empire they now own has an estimated worth of $800B. The new owners were blown away.

The Packard Empire owns a total of thirty businesses residing in six countries speaking four different languages with a total of over 10,000 employees world wide. Another shock for the record books. Brad's biggest concern is not the billionaire status, but the incredible responsibility required to keep the Empire prosperous.

Surviving that, they were introduced to their personal executive assistants. Brad was introduced to Kristi Miner, a HOT, bright, peppy girl about his age. She is the longest longevity person in the staff's arsenal of five executive assistants. Stacy was introduced to Anita Martinez, a HOT looking young Hispanic and Peggy was introduced to Rick Akins, a young man with fire in his belly to do good. The other two extra assistants are Jeni Gilbert and Scott Remson.

The task assigned to the assistants was to give them an individual tour of their suite and all the island amenities. That took the rest of the day up to dinner.

The main building has four stories and on the fourth floor there are three large suits, each suite is 2,450 square feet, measuring 35 feet wide by 70 feet long, all consuming the entire 4th floor. There is a balcony that extends all around the floor about ten feet wide. In reality, each floor has a balcony all around it. The suites are huge and have every luxury one can think of. The view to the west overlooks a large pool, and more buildings, and affords them a view of amazing sunsets. The view to the east side affords them views of beautiful sunrises.

On the first floor, there is a movie theater, several conference rooms and business suites, a large dining room, a lounge where there are ample business computers and phones and all the things you expect in a luxury home. On the island, there is a four lane bowling alley, medical facilities, stylists, tennis courts, volleyball courts, racket ball courts, a gym with a personal trainer, trampolines, water crafts, speed boats, everything. Even the ones not mentioned.

The suites have all the luxury amenities a billionaire expects. Because they are not use to being billionaires, it is a little overwhelming. The bathrooms are amazing with multiple sinks, a bath tub, a Jacuzzi, a shower, even a toilet and a bidet. The lighting in the suite comes from the floor and the ceiling. The dressing room is as big as two bathrooms. The place is immaculate and the living space is huge. It has everything anybody could ever expect in a luxury home.

After they finished the tour, which was very impressive by the way, they all sat down to dinner. They were introduced to the Island Manager, Charles Woodson, and the Island Doctor, Terry Philips, the Empire's Senior Attorney, Craig Alden and two other Empire attorneys which were on temporary contracts, and the island's Chief of Security, Jesse Barr.

Five days after they arrived on the private island, there was a funeral service and they buried their Father. All the CEO's in the Packard Empire attended the service so one of the new owners had to eulogize their Father in order to give a good impression. In addition, several A-list celebrities are among the guests. His Father met them and they became friends throughout his life. One of them took a shine to Brad and he agreed to visit with her when he visits the LA area where his Father owns several businesses.

********

One problem the new owners experienced is having assistants. None of them have ever employed one and now they are everywhere with them. They do everything they can for them and that takes time to get use to. On the flip side, the help they have provided them since their arrival has been above and beyond the call. They answer all questions and made the transition to their new home and job as smooth as possible. They also taught them about security, about perception, about relationships and a host of other things that, until now, the owners paid little attention to. They are god sends for them.

Personally, Kristi is into kinky stuff sexually. She likes bondage, humiliation, that kind of stuff. Brad is beginning to take a shine to her, but he's not into that kinky stuff so he is trying to understand her and do some of the stuff she is into to make her happy, but his concern is, it may never be enough.

Because they have to work together nearly all the time, Brad asked Kristi to call him by his first name because he feels more comfortable with that. He is comfortable with the staff calling him Brad because he believes it puts people at ease. Out in public, however, the staff prefers to call him Mr Weber to show him respect, something he has to get use to. Same deal for his sisters.

The problem Brad faces is getting to know his sisters and the entire staff assigned to support them. That was no easy task, so the owners decide to have meetings every night to learn about each other, just get acquainted and talk about anything and everything, just to put them at ease.

Brad hired Jeni, who was a floating assistant, to work on his team for the next two months so he asked Craig to extend her contract accordingly, before they leave on their first trip.

********

The new owners spent the first four days on the island learning everything they could about the Empire their Father created, which he called the Packard Empire. It is huge and with it comes a huge responsibility to keep it prosperous.

They attended classes, taught mostly by their assistants, and they learned about it's structure, its finances, its legal issues, etc. They also learned about being a billionaire, perception, security, schedules, etc. It was one hell of an education in a very short period of time.

When not in class, Kristi gave Brad more information about the job he is now undertaking and she blew him away with her insight and knowledge.

The current staff were all his Father's assistants before them. Brad's assistant is a fox, if ever he saw one. Kristi is a brunette, slim, a perfect proportional body, angelic facial features, smart as a whip, knowledgeable in all matters regarding the Empire and all the living quarters around the world. All assistants seem to be very intelligent and very efficient at what they do, but they are not perfect.

Kristi has four years as his Father's direct assistant, which puts her as the most knowledgeable and senior assistant. She is literally the boss of the assistants. With two years of service is Anita. Then comes Rick with a year of service, Scott with eleven months and Jeni with just nine months.

Kristi is constantly helping Brad with his work and guides him as much as possible, challenging every decision he made. Soon, she became a confidant and he relied on her for information he did not think he can get anywhere else.

Brad's sisters report the same from their assistants, they also try to do as much as possible for them as well.

********

As the new owners realize their new role, the staff has encouraged them to meet with each company, as soon as possible, to let the Empire know the corporate structure is still alive and well. Also, they need to dismiss rumors the opposition is spreading about the demise of the corporation.

In the USA, they have two hot spots where Empire companies are located, the Los Angeles area and the New York City area. Stacy and Peggy teamed up and chose to go to NYC and Brad is off to LA. Peggy is not fond of making speeches so Stacy volunteered to do what they need in that department if required, but avoided it if she could.

Each location has a home owned by the Empire so lodging is not a problem. The assistants put together an itinerary and the owners approved it, not really knowing what to expect or what they wanted to accomplish, so they just went with the flow.

Stacy, Peggy, Anita, Rick and Scott made preparations to depart and the itinerary was stoned. They will visit eight companies in six working days. Stacy and Peggy are excited and ready to go to the Big Apple.

Brad, Kristi and Jeni are headed to LA and Brad is okay with it, but feels he is not prepared enough yet. He decided to go anyway and he will have his staff get him up to speed on the flight. Brad does not want to separate from his sisters so soon, but did not raise any issues about it.

Kristi has been slowly getting a crush on her boss and is revealing it hesitantly. Jeni also thinks Brad is a hunk, but says nothing to anybody.

Brad has been in the gym three times a day in the first week and is sporting strong arms and legs with a solid six pack. He is definitely looking good, but his long hair is offsetting his appearance, little does he know.

The day before they are to depart on the trip, Brad fired the island manager because one of the island staff members accused him of sexual assault and rape, among other charges. She had video evidence of the latest act of rape and Brad did not hesitate. He fired him on the spot. A fight ensued and Brad got the better of him. He was injured, but he survived. Charles was escorted off the island within thirty minutes of being fired and he was given a free ride home.

Based on the stuff Charles left behind, they also learned of his feeble attempt at extortion of the new owners based on sexual relations Brad had with Kristi. He also learned it was a cover because Charles secretly wanted Kristi for himself. He was stalking her and had to get Brad out of his way.

In the interim, Craig Alden is the island manager.

So, the stage is set and the novel begins...

********

As Stacy, Peggy, Anita, Rick and Scott walk across the tarmac to board their private jet, Brad, Kristi and Jeni are waving goodbye from outside the VIP lounge. Brad feels sad he has to separate from his sisters so soon, like a part of him is missing, but he is handling it.

After the aircraft departs, Brad, Kristi and Jeni return to the VIP lounge to wait for the call to their flight.

"Ready to go to LA?" Brad asks smiling.

"Before we go, can I give you some advice Brad?" Kristi asks.

"Of course Kristi. That's your job. That goes for you as well Jeni. Don't let my years as a corporate owner fool you. Go for it Kristi," he said and they all laugh.

"Thank you Brad. When you talk to the companies we are visiting, make sure you say the same thing about any given topic to all the companies because they will be taking notes and they will compare what you say to each company. These companies communicate with each other very quickly and they will know what you said to a previously visited company before you arrive at the next company. Some comments you make may come back on you, so just be careful is all.... and yes, I'm ready."

"Thank you Kristi. Something I need to think about.... You're full of good news, aren't you?"

"I have my days," she said with a smile.

They got word their aircraft is ready for boarding so the three of them went outside, hand in hand, heading out to board the private luxury jet.

It's about a seven hour flight to LA from the Island. Kristi is being her usual affectionate self and Jeni is kind of loosening up a bit, being quite a talker. Incident or no incident, this is going to be a great trip, Brad thought to himself.

Most on Brad's mind is how Jeni wants to be treated and how she feels about his team. Brad shocked her the day he hired her on his team when he gave her a hug a week ago, but she is still not accustomed to the new order of things, even though she likes it. She is the newest team member and Brad thinks she has reservations. Jeni is concerned about her future at the Empire. He is just short of positive he wants her to stay on board and he is willing to make it happen at this point. She is currently on a temporary status along with Jack.

They talk amongst them most of the trip to LA, going through the companies they have on their schedule to visit. After they landed that evening, the limo driver took them to their residence. Its late in the evening and they have nothing scheduled for the next two days. It's time to catch up to the jet lag.

In the two weeks since they met, Kristi has weaseled her way into Brad's bed with a fair amount of hesitation, without him complaining, spending the last five nights in his bed. They talked about the move prior to that and decided to pursue it, but she has a reservation she can't put a finger on. She is aware of the 'screwing the boss' concern, but there is something else bugging her.

Because Kristi spends her nights with Brad, Jeni is on her own. Jeni is Kristi's BFF so they talk about everything, including boyfriends.

Brad continues to learn about Kristi more intimately and he is happy with that new knowledge, but still, the relationship is not what he is hoping to achieve. He wants her, all of her, all the time, exclusive. He wonders if that is just him being selfish. Brad has never been in such a position before. Should he go cautiously or jump in with both feet and go for it? He knows there are problems, but he is willing to wait for Kristi if that is what she needs and he is willing to give her the time she needs.

In the back of Kristi's mind is the Charles incident that happened the day before they left. Both she and Jeni have been affected by it and are slowly getting over what Charles attempted to do the them. The good news is, he is no more. A relief to everyone at best.

Brad and Kristi have been in bed together multiple times a day since they made the decision to do so. Tonight, she wants some tender loving care so they tenderly removed each other's clothes, exposing their nakedness to each other. Brad gave her a hug and they remain like that, momentarily, before they made their way onto the king size bed.

MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers