Mall Peeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hello, dear," her mother said. "No, she's still at school, I think. She said something about some meeting or club? She's involved with so many things, I just can't keep up with her!"

"Oh, right," said Andrea. "Well, do you know when she'll be home?"

"She said she'll be home for dinner, so I imagine you can catch her then."

"Actually, why don't you just tell her that I'll come by and give her a ride to the college tomorrow morning, okay?"

"Oh, I'm sure she'd like that! She doesn't like taking the bus."

"Yeah, I know. I wish she'd just get a car." She knew that Mandy hadn't saved enough money for a car yet. And like most of the students at the community college she commuted from home, to save money.

They chatted for a few minutes more, then said goodbye and hung up. As Andrea put her phone away she smiled. Oh yes, she thought, I forgot about that. After-school club, huh? That means Mandy's having one of her rainbow parties.

Andrea's sister Mandy had just turned eighteen. She was pretty, blond, blue-eyed and sprightly. She was also a total slut - that's what Andrea called her, and she took it as a compliment. For as long as Andrea could remember her little sister had been sexually precocious, and Andrea delighted in encouraging her in what amounted to an obsession with sex. Mandy would pump her more experienced sister for details of what she did with her boyfriends, and she'd become an expert on what got men and boys excited, and how to tempt and pleasure them.

Mandy was also a born leader, and had gathered an entourage of like-minded girls around her at the community college she was attending. They formed a secret society of erotic witches, outwardly sweet and demure, but at Mandy's instigation a maddening little coven dedicated to the conquest and ravishing of as many cocks as they could manage. Because of this they had become famous among a lucky set of boys, both from the college and former students at the high school Mandy had gone to. Being invited to one of their parties was a ticket to paradise.

Andrea was right - just as she was winding up talking with her mother, Mandy and her friends were about to start a rainbow party at Jessica's house. Jessica was one of Mandy's group; her parents were out of town for the day, so the plan was to have the next rainbow party in their finished basement. There were six girls and six boys. Four of the boys - young men, actually - had known Mandy a few years ago in high school, and two were first year students at her college. All the girls in Mandy's group were also students there or friends she'd hung around with in high school.

The boys were seated in chairs that had been arranged in a rough circle, and had all removed their pants so that they were naked below the waist. They sat watching the girls who were gathered around a table on the other side of the room. On the table was an assortment of lipstick in different colors. The girls held up mirrors as they applied the colors to their lips, helping and checking each other, making sure that each of them was wearing a different shade. When they had finished they turned and faced the boys.

Following Mandy, the girls walked slowly into the circle of chairs and stood in front of the boys; there was a pillow on the floor at each boy's feet. Mandy had chosen one of the community college boys who had never been to one of the parties as her starting partner. Smiling at him, she kneeled on the pillow and pushed his knees further apart, positioning herself between them. She looked around at the others. "Okay, girls," she said. "Let's go - but remember, no coming yet..."

Each girl grasped a penis and began to fondle and lick it, teasing it erect. When it was hard, she carefully clamped her lips tightly around the rim of the head and gave it a pulsing suck.

After about thirty seconds, Mandy lifted her head and called out, "Switch!" The girls immediately stood up, and each moved left to a different boy and got on her knees between his legs. The gentle sucking and licking continued, with a different partner. After a half a minute of teasing and kissing, the girls again clamped their lips

around their partners' erections and sucked, this time with the head half an inch deeper into their mouths. "Switch!" called Mandy, and the girls again changed partners.

This continued until each girl had sucked all of the boys, taking the cocks progressively deeper into their mouths. "Okay," Mandy said excitedly, "time for pictures!" The girls jumped up and ran to the table. When they returned each was carrying a digital camera. The boys thrust their hips forward to display their erections, curving stiffly up and quivering, while the girls passed from one to the other snapping pictures. Each rigid shaft was decorated with bands of different colors where the girls' lips had pressed and marked their partners' cocks with lipstick - the rainbows. When all the girls had taken a souvenir picture of each boy's penis, they ran giggling to put the cameras back on the table, and returned to kneel before the boys.

Mandy grinned at the boys. "Okay, guys," she said, looking around at them, "now you're really gonna get it!" The girls then set on the boys in earnest, sucking and licking and jerking their cocks mercilessly. This time the game was to drive the helpless boys to orgasm as fast as they could. The boys, in turn, tried to hold out for as long as they could, for the one who lasted the longest would be the winner.

Inevitably the warm, soft mouths of the girls had their way with the ravished penises, and one after another the helpless cry of a boy was heard as his cock spurted in climax. When this happened, the girl who finished him off was free to either drop out of the game or to continue taking turns with the other girls as they worked on the remaining boys - but none of the girls ever chose to drop out. They were addicted in their own way.

Finally, five of the boys had ejaculated, and only one remained, with all six girls taking turns between his legs. It was the newcomer, the boy Mandy had started with.

"Winner!" cried Mandy, and the girl sucking the boy's penis reluctantly withdrew from him. It was time for his prize - this consisted of having Mandy go down on him while the others watched. Mandy was always the one who gave the prize to the winner, because she was the best of all the girls at keeping a penis hard and right on the edge of climax. And she knew how to make it last for a long, long time.

* * * * *

"Hi, 'rea!" Mandy said as she slid into the passenger seat of Andrea's car. "Thanks for the ride!" It was eight o'clock the next morning. Andrea pulled out of the driveway and set out for Mandy's college.

"No prob," Andrea said. "I've got a little time before work." They drove for a minute in silence. Then Andrea said, "So how was your party yesterday?"

Mandy shot her a glance and stifled a giggle. "Good," she said. "Real good. We did six guys ... and they were all hot!"

Andrea laughed. "And I guess you gave the prize, as usual."

"Right," said Mandy, "and it was this new kid, a first-year. Really hung - and he came buckets!" She started rummaging in her backpack. "Here," she said, producing a laser printer image of all six rainbows. She handed it to Andrea. "He's the first one."

Andrea held the picture on the steering wheel and briefly glanced down at it. "Oooo, nice," she said, handing it back to Mandy. "Wish I could study it more, but I gotta drive." Mandy took it from her and put in back in her backpack.

"Well, any time you want to use it to get off, just let me know," she said with a wink.

Andrea laughed. "I think I'll leave that to you girls," she said. "You guys are getting better, by the way. The stripes are very clear - very neat sucking, I'd say."

"We've been getting lots of practice," Mandy said, pleased.

After a moment Andrea said, "Of course, your experience has been kind of limited."

Mandy frowned. "What do you mean?" she said.

"Well," said Andrea, "all of your fooling around has been with young guys - kids just out of high school and such. You haven't had any experience with older men."

"I have too!" Mandy protested. "Sometimes at the beach I see them getting hard-ons when I wear a bikini. I know I get them hot." Andrea shrugged, but said nothing. "And, and," Mandy raced on, "... and there's Mr. Garvey, in my math class. You should see him when I wear a real short skirt to class! I open my legs a little at a time through the whole period and his eyes bug out of this head when he sees my panties, and he gets a boner too! I bet he jerks off thinking about me. I sit in the front row just so I can do it."

"Old Garvey!" Andrea laughed. "I used to do that, too. God, I'm surprised he hasn't been thrown out for drooling over the girls, the old perv!"

"You had Garvey?" Mandy asked. "Gee, I didn't know he was that old! But see? That just proves that I can get old guys horny, too!"

"Oh, I know a smart little cock-tease like you has no trouble getting old guys to notice her," she went on. "What I mean is, you haven't had any experience playing with older cocks, in the flesh like they say. You haven't, have you?"

Mandy shrugged. "No, I guess not," she said. "But what's the difference? They're all the same, right?"

"Wrong," Andrea said. "Oh, they have the same parts and all, but older guys have to be handled differently. I mean, they don't pop off as easy as young guys, and you gotta learn how to get them really excited so they can. It takes more work, but on the other hand they appreciate you more than young guys, 'cause they almost never can get girls anymore." She smiled over at Mandy. "Especially the kind of guys who get all hot and bothered over young girls," she said. "An old perv would give anything to be able to play with a hot little number like you."

"Thanks!" Mandy said, grinning. "I guess it makes 'em kinda desperate when they know they can't, huh?"

"Yeah," laughed Andrea. "There's nothing more fun than teasing a dirty old man."

Mandy giggled. "I love doing that," she said, "I mean I just love it!"

"So, Mandy," Andrea said slowly, "how'd you like the chance to get some more experience?"

"What do you mean?" Mandy asked, looking at her sister.

"Would you like the chance to play with an older guy's cock, drive him crazy?"

"Really? You mean like actually touch him and stuff?" Mandy's eyes glistened - she was getting excited.

"Uh huh - touch him, tease him, make him need to come real bad. Think you could do that?" Andrea looked over at her questioningly.

"You know I could!" Mandy cried. "Tell me, tell me! Who is he?"

So Andrea told her about Jack, and about the arrangement she had made with him.

"And you actually saw this guy jerking off? While he was watching girls undress?" She sat back in her seat and gazed up, imagining it. "Wow," she said, "that must have been so cool!"

"Yeah," Andrea said, "he was really into it. He just couldn't get enough of rubbing his big, hairy cock, and drooling over the girl like he was begging her to strip faster." She laughed softly at the memory. "See," she went on, "I figure I pretty much have this guy by the balls. He wants to, no, he really needs to do it again, and now he knows that he can't do it unless I let him, and he has to pay me for that. What I want to do now is give him a taste of something that will really blow his mind and he'll pay even more to have, something that will get him addicted, like he was on drugs."

"And that's me?" Mandy said, grinning wickedly.

"That would be you, rainbow girl," Andrea said as she pulled up in front of the school's admin building. "So what do you say - you interested?"

"Real interested!" Mandy said, lifting her backpack and getting out of the car. "I can't wait!"

"Great," Andrea said. "I'll call you so we can set things up for Saturday."

"Cool!" Mandy said, and ran onto the college campus, where she turned to wave, grinning. Andrea waved back, and then headed for work.

* * * * *

The girl's jeans were skin-tight, and the line of her panties was clearly visible as her tight, round bottom moved and flexed under the clinging fabric. Jack stared hungrily, following a few paces behind her as she walked up the central staircase at the mall. He'd seen her here before, a cock-teasing little blonde who he knew teased guys on purpose, had to be, the way she walked around wiggling her ass and wearing those tight t-shirts with no bra. He'd shot lots of loads jerking off to her as he lay in bed nights, thinking about what he'd like to do to her.

He almost hadn't come back. He had been badly frightened after being caught by that girl, and when he ran out after she told him he had to pay her he decided never to go back again. That was too close, he thought to himself, gotta stop doing this, what if she tells the cops? That's it, no more.

His resolve lasted until he lay in bed that night thinking about the girl he had watched in the dressing room, remembering that incredible body as she undressed, remembering how it felt to stroke his hard penis while he stared at her flowered panties and at the sweet puffy nipples on her conical breasts. Oh God, he thought, and that pussy - I need that, I need that so much! Soon he was stroking himself under the sheets, losing himself in the memory, in the urgent pleasure.

Maybe ... maybe I will go back, he thought later. That girl, that crazy bitch, she said it would be okay if I paid her. And she said she'd have something real good for me - wonder what she meant by that? Some real sexy girls to jerk off to, maybe? Some real pretty ones? His cock began to swell again, and soon he was lost once more in fantasy. He would go back, yes - he had to go back, he couldn't live without it.

Excited by his decision, he began to look forward with anticipation. It's gonna be so good, he told himself, and I'm gonna be really ready for it! I'm gonna get myself so fucking horny... He had done this before when he wanted to drive himself crazy with sex. For the rest of the week until Saturday there would be no jerking off. No, he would just lie naked in bed, letting his stiff prick rub against the sheets, while he tortured himself with thoughts of the girls he had spied on at the mall, or the pictures he jerked off to on the internet. You really want it, don't you? he said to himself, taunting, squirming in frustration as his erection tented the sheet covering him. Well, you'll just have to wait, wait for Saturday...

* * * * *

His cock was huge in his pants now as he followed the girl up the stairs. It was aching for release after days of teasing and denial, and it was all he could do to keep from reaching out and grabbing that beautiful, tantalizing ass! Oh man, to rub his hand between her legs, to feel her up, to take his aching cock out and...

When the girl reached the top of the stairs she hurried over to where two of her friends were waiting for her. One of them whispered to her and she turned to glance in the direction of the man who had followed her up the stairs. Then they all looked at each other and covered their mouths to stifle giggles. Jack hurried away, laughter tinkling behind him. Cock-teasing little bitch!

At three o'clock he worked up his courage to go back to the lower level where the boutique was. He walked past it, casting a quick glance inside, where Andrea was busy hanging dresses on a rack. She looked at him briefly, then walked over to her boss.

"Gotta run out for a sec, Weezie," she said, and walked out of the store.

"But, Andrea, we're busy and..." Louise started to say, but Andrea raised her hand without turning around to cut her off as she headed out onto the mall. Louise frowned and hurried back to the dressing rooms to take care of waiting customers.

"Don't say anything," Andrea said quietly to Jack as she passed him. "Just follow me without being obvious." She turned down the corridor to the maintenance door and waited for him. When he reached her she looked both ways to make sure they were alone and pushed him through the door. She held out her hand. "Got something for me?" she said.

"Uh, yeah," he said, handing her two tens and a five. Then he stood uneasily, waiting for her to say something. She pocketed the money and looked at him.

"So, tell me, Jack, when did you make that little peep-hole, anyway?" she asked.

"I didn't make it," he said quickly. "I ... I heard about it."

"Heard about it," she said, raising her eyebrows. "Heard about it from who?"

"Guy I knew, usta work here. But he's not here anymore."

"So he made the hole?" she asked.

Jack shrugged. "I dunno - guess so," he said. "There's more than one, too. One in each room"

"Really?" said Andrea. "So you get to take your pick, huh? Get to choose which girl to jerk off to, choose the one who gets your prick the hardest?" She curled her lip in a sneer.

He looked at the floor. "I ... I guess so," he said uncomfortably. She looked at him with amusement for a moment.

"Well, that's what we're here for, isn't it Jack? To get your old pervy cock nice and hard and throbbing." She laughed softly at his embarrassment.

"Oh, by the way," she said, walking to storage shelves, "I have a little present for you." She took something from a shelf and handed it to him. It was a small folding chair. "I want you to be comfortable - after all, you've got some hard work ahead of you."

He stared at it for a moment, then looked up at her. "I ..." he stammered, then fell silent.

"Go ahead, take it," Andrea said. "You're gonna need it."

He mumbled "thank you" as she opened to door to the long storage area and motioned to him to go in ahead of her. Andrea produced a flashlight and they made their way past boxes and cartons to the section of wall along the boutique dressing rooms. Light from the rooms cast enough light through the peep holes so that Andrea was able to turn off the flashlight. She took the chair from Jack and positioned it in front of the first hole.

"All right, Jack, let's start here. I'll be sending all the really cute girls to this room, okay?" He moved to the chair and started to sit down. "Hold on a minute," Andrea said. "I have one more surprise for you." She turned to the dark interior of the storage area. "Okay," she called quietly. "You can come out now."

There was movement in the darkness, and Jack gasped, ready to flee. "Hold on, Jack," Andrea said. "Take it easy." He stared open mouthed as a figure emerged from behind a packing crate. It was a girl, dressed in a short blue plaid skirt and an abbreviated pink top that left her midriff exposed. Her blond hair was pulled back in a pony tail, except for curly ringlets that hung down by her ears. She wore pink sneakers with frilly lace socks, and smiled as she walked right up to him. He stepped back as she approached, almost stumbling over the chair.

"Hi!" she said. Her clear blue eyes were twinkling as she grinned up at him. She wore no makeup except for a faint blush of rose lipstick.

"Say hello to Mandy, Jack," Andrea said. "Isn't she cute?" He gaped at her. He felt himself getting hard.

"Mandy is going to help you, uh, appreciate the view, Jack. All you have to do is watch the show on the other side of the wall - Mandy will do the rest." Andrea took the chair as she spoke and placed it sideways up against the wall under the peep hole. It was of just the right height to enable him to look into the dressing room by turning his head to the side.

Mandy sidled up to Jack pressed herself against him. "Can I, Mister?" she said. "Please?" She looked up at him and pouted. "You'll like it, I promise." Her voice lowered, and she whispered, "I know about men." She briefly ran her hand up between his legs, and bit her lower lip as she gazed into his eyes. Jack swallowed hard. In spite of his shock and fear, he could feel his penis responding to the girl's seduction, desiring her, wanting her. His erection began to grow.