Mall Peeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy decided that the time had come to be nice to Jack. She wanted to make sure that his experience today would be something that he would remember with longing, something he'd do anything to have again. So now she began to treat his cock with tender warmth and affection, caressing it gently and almost worshiping it with careful attention. Her soft hands and fingers soothed and pleasured it, cradling his heavy balls in one hand while the other ravished him with long, languorous strokes of exquisite pleasure, pleasure that was not withheld or interrupted to tease him, but which went on without stopping, increasing and moving him closer and closer to his inevitable orgasm.

Then she took him into her mouth: his inflamed penis was enveloped in moist warmth, where her tongue gently caressed and slid around the swollen head of his erection, while her wet, slippery lips held him in place with gentle, pulsing suction.

Jack had been taken to another world. His cock was being pleasured in a warm, gentle mouth, nursed in a cradle of indescribable pleasure, and a beautiful teenage girl was undressing before his eyes. The blonde had removed the top and the rest of her underwear, and was now trying on several pairs of new panties. Jack was literally drooling as he stared at her succulent breasts and nipples, and each time she pulled down a pair of panties he gazed with aching lust between her legs at her young sex, at her young pussy with its delicate wisp of downy blond hair and pouting moist lips. Mandy's sucking mouth thrilled him as he reveled in the knowledge that this was the girl who had teased him so many times, and now he was having his revenge, seeing her exposed and naked, seeing everything he could only imagine before when he masturbated thinking about her.

Oh, I got you, you little cock-teaser, he thought, I got you good, oh my God those tits, that pussy ... ohhhhhh! He looked forward to seeing her in the mall again like before, but this time he'd have secret knowledge, he'd seen her tits and her ass and her pussy, and she had no idea! He almost wished that she knew, knew that he had watched her while she stripped - hah! that'd show her, the fucking little tease! He could whisper to her that he knew about that little mole she had right next to her pussy, and watch her turn red, wondering how he knew!

But he would never do that; he wanted to go on being teased by her in the mall, go on jerking off to her at home. The only difference would be that while he masturbated he'd be remembering exactly what she looked like naked, remembering how beautiful and sexy she was - and that would make his frustration knowing he could never fuck her even greater - and get his cock harder!

From his moans and rapid breathing Mandy knew that Jack was on the verge of coming. She heard the door of the dressing room shut, and as he turned to look down at her sucking his cock, his need for relief obvious on his face, she quickly released his penis and moved back away from him.

"Uh-uh, Mister," she said, grinning wickedly. "I'm not gonna make your nasty old pervert cock come - I wanna see you do it!" Sitting on the floor, she pulled up her skirt as she spread her legs and bent her knees. She was not wearing panties under the skirt, and in the dim light Jack could see her perfectly smooth pussy nestled between her parted legs. "Go ahead," she said, grasping her shins and pulling her legs wider apart. "Jerk your cock for me, Mister, jerk it real good!"

"Oh my God, you, ohhhh..." Jack grabbed his cock and began to pump it desperately. Staring intently between Mandy's legs, he cradled his balls in one hand and with the other jerked furiously up and down the rigid shaft of his over-excited prick. Within seconds it was bucking and spurting long ropes of semen which splattered wetly on the floor, reaching Mandy's shoes and frilly white socks.

* * * * *

Andrea looked up from straightening a rack of skirts to see Mandy standing in front of her, grinning broadly.

"How'd it go?" she whispered. "Is he done?"

"Oh, yeah," Mandy answered, "real done. It was too cool!"

Andrea left what she was doing and hurried out of the store with her sister. Almost as an afterthought she called over to Louise as she rushed past her at the register where she was waiting on customers. "Back in five, Weezie," she said, and without waiting for an answer left the store with Mandy. Once on the mall they separated, Andrea heading for the customer service corridor while Mandy went off to find some friends to catch a ride home.

"Call me tonight," Andrea called. "I want to hear all the details!" Mandy nodded and grinned as they parted company.

Andrea saw Jack just as he was emerging from the corridor and motioned for him to go back with her. When they reached the utility door she stopped and leaned against the wall, looking at him.

"Well, enjoy yourself?" she asked coyly, looking into his eyes.

"Yeah," he mumbled, not meeting her gaze. "I ... yeah, I did."

"Want to do it again?" she asked. "Or have you had enough?"

"No," he said quickly. "I mean, yes, I wouldn't mind if I could do it again sometime. I mean, if it was okay and all."

She grinned at him. "Sure, Jack," she said. "All you have to do is show up here next Saturday at the same time with fifty dollars."

He looked up sharply and stared at her. "Fifty? But it was just twenty-five. That's what I gave you today and..."

"That was just an introductory offer, Jack," she interrupted. "It was a bargain, a steal. If you want to play again it's going to cost you fifty."

He stared at her open-mouthed. "But that's too much, I can't ... look, can't you make it less, like thirty or forty maybe? Fifty, it's just not fair!"

She looked at him coldly. "Well, Jack, tell you what I'm going to do - because it's you, and because I like you - you come back here on Saturday and I'll let you do it again for sixty."

He opened his mouth to speak, but closed it again. He looked as if he'd been punched in the stomach. When he recovered he began to plead. "Aw, come on," he whined, "couldn't you just..."

"Keep it up, Jack," she warned. "You want to try for seventy?"

He became quiet and stared at her helplessly.

She smirked at him. "When does your social security check arrive?" she said. "You can come back then." He glared at her, his face reddening. She examined the polish on her nails, then looked away, bored.

After a few moments she looked back to him and said, "Of course, if you could bring in some more business, then I could give you a discount." He looked at her, frowning. "You know any other perverts who would like to jerk their cocks while they watch hot girls strip for them? Got any friends, Jack? Guys who could join you for a group jerk back there? Bring them in, and it'll be worth a nice finder's fee for you. That means it would cost you less, Jack, less to peek while a sexy girl plays with your prick, just like today."

Jack was silent. After a few moments Andrea pushed herself away from the wall and turned to go. "Well, I gotta get back to work," she said. "See ya around - maybe. It's up to you, Jack." Without another word she strode up the corridor.

* * * * *

Three weeks later Andrea was getting ready to go home after a particularly busy Saturday. All afternoon she had worked to keep the dressing rooms supplied with attractive girls. She thought of the three men on the other side of the wall, drooling as they peeked at gorgeous girls, each of them getting his cock sucked by one of Mandy's rainbow girls. Business was good - so many pervs out there, she thought, so many pervs!

Just as she picked up her purse and was about to leave, Louise called to her from the back of the store.

"Andrea, could you come back here for a moment? I want to talk to you about something before you leave."

Oh shit, what does the fat dyke want now? Andrea rolled her eyes upwards and turned back into the store, walking to where Louise was fiddling with an envelope in her purse.

"I want your opinion about something," Louise said, walking up to her and handing her the envelope. "I just got this new camera and I want to know what you think." Andrea didn't hide her boredom as she sighed wearily and took the envelope. She opened it and removed its contents, a packet of photographs that had been printed on a computer's laser printer. Looking down at the first picture she stiffened as if paralyzed.

The image was slightly blurred and oddly green, but what it showed was unmistakable - a man was sitting on a stool with his pants down around his ankles, while a girl kneeled between his legs with his penis in her mouth. His head was turned to the side with his face pressed against a wall, as if he were looking through it. In the background two other men could be seen, also on stools with girls fellating them.

"It's just this little attachment that I put on my camera," Louise said, "but it makes it so you can take pictures in the dark. Isn't that clever? What won't they think of next!" She looked down at the picture in Andrea's hand. "They call it 'infrared' photography, but the pictures come out green. Isn't that funny?"

Andrea looked at the next picture, her hands trembling. It was a close-up of the girl kneeling in front of the first man. She was holding his penis and licking it.

"That's your sister Mandy, isn't it, Andrea?" Louise asked. "She's such a cute girl! And so clever."

As if in a dream Andrea looked at the next picture. This one was of her and Jack, who was recognizable as the man in the first picture. He was handing her something as they stood by the utility door in the customer service corridor.

"That's just an ordinary daylight picture, of course," Louise said, looking over Andrea's shoulder. "But my camera has this really good zoom lens, so you can get nice close-ups."

In a panic, Andrea stuffed the packet of photos into her purse and spun around, dashing for the door. Louise immediately called out to her.

"Oh, please don't leave, Andrea dear. Those pictures are only copies, of course. And I just can't decide what I should do with the originals on my computer. If you go then I suppose I'd just have to give them to the police. I have a feeling there might be something illegal about them."

Andrea froze and stood still, clenching and unclenching her fists. "Come on back, dear," Louise said gently. "We need to talk." Andrea turned and walked back slowly, her face ashen as she stared at the floor. Louise led her back to the dressing rooms. She opened the door to the first room and looked into it.

"When I drilled those holes I was only interested in modest little pleasures, nothing much beyond the thrill of seeing a pretty girl naked now and then. To be honest, I lost interest in them, and had almost forgotten they were there." She gave a little chuckle as she bent down and put her finger on the tiny hole in the woodwork above the bench. Andrea's mouth dropped in surprise.

"Y-you," she stammered. "You made those holes?" Louise smiled and nodded as she stood up and came out of the dressing room, smoothing the blouse over her ample bust as her wide hips brushed against the door jamb.

"Oh yes," she said. "Surprised? Well, I suppose it is rather unusual for lesbians to have a kink for that sort of thing, but some of us do." She winked at Andrea. "And now you know my little secret," she said.

"Your problem, dear, is that you lack imagination," she continued, as she reached into Andrea's purse and retrieved the packet of photographs. "You don't know how to take advantage of the opportunity that has dropped into your lap."

Andrea looked at her blackly. "I don't know what you're talking about," she said.

Louise patted her arm maternally. "Of course you do, dear," she said. "And I know you're doing your best. But you're not going about things the right way. Simply regaling these - gentlemen - the way you have been doing is not going to realize the kind of profits I'm sure you've been looking forward to. There are so many other avenues of enterprise you could be exploring. With those girls you've got working for you there are so many other things you could be developing: web sites - hosted off-shore, of course - extended sessions with the girls and those men, and with other men in much better financial situations, able to contribute far more than these sorry specimens you've been drawing in. You need a partner, dear."

Andrea looked at her sullenly. "And that would be you, I suppose," she said sarcastically.

"Of course!" Louise said. "You have access to a group of talented girls, and evidently you understand the particular tastes of these men. I, on the other hand, have business sense. And certainly, what I bring to the table would be worth half of what you take in, don't you think?"

Andrea glared at her furiously and turned on her heel to leave. "Fuck you!" she spat. "And fuck this job! I am so out of here..."

Louise blocked her passage with her considerable bulk. "Oh, no, I couldn't hear of your quitting, dear - you're far too valuable an employee for that. Why, if you left then I'd have no choice but to report what's been going on to mall security - and to the police, of course. I simply couldn't sit by and do nothing after learning about this terrible invasion of our customers' privacy!" She smiled sweetly. "And personnel knows where you live, Andrea. My goodness, they even have your social security number!"

Andrea looked as if she was going to be sick. "It won't be so bad, dear," Louise said comfortingly, "it won't be bad at all. Things will go along just as they have been, until I'm able to get our business better organized. In the meantime, you and your girls will be entertaining your Saturday guests, just as you have been. Everybody will be happy!"

Andrea closed her eyes and ran a hand across her brow, her shoulders slumping in resignation. "All right," she said weakly, "all right, whatever you say."

"Oh good!" Louise said brightly, "I'm so glad this is settled."

"Are we done now?" Andrea said, turning towards the door.

"Almost," said Louise. "I think it would be a good idea if we had a status meeting before you left."

"A status meeting?" Andrea said.

"Yes," said Louise, "you know, a meeting where we get together and discuss how things are going and what we'd like to do next. We could do it once a week. And we can have the first one right now!" She took Andrea's arm and led her back to the dressing room. "This would be a good place," she said, "it gives us some privacy."

When they were both in the dressing room Louise closed the door and sat down on the bench. She turned to examine the peep hole, then looked back at Andrea. "Oh, my!" she said, "this certainly does bring back memories." As she spoke she clutched her long skirt and pulled it up to her waist, exposing bright red satin panties. "Those young girls were so pretty, I enjoyed watching them so much..." Her hands moved to between her legs and she began to massage herself slowly, smiling up at Andrea as she did.

"You know, Andrea," she said after studying her face for a few moments, "you really do have a lovely mouth, such sensual lips. And I'll bet you really know how to use it." She bit her lower lip and began to massage herself more roughly. "Or at least you could learn." Then she raised herself slightly from the bench and quickly slid the panties

down over her hips. She looked up at Andrea with glistening eyes as she spread her legs wide, revealing her luxuriant bush and moist vulva.

Andrea stared at her, stunned, speechless.

Louise sighed, opening her legs wider and spreading her labia with her fingertips. "Now," she said, smiling up at Andrea, "on your knees, dear."