Mall Peeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, sure," he whispered, "yeah, please..." Surrendering to her, he watched as Mandy unbuckled his belt and lowered his pants and underwear, then pushed him down onto the chair. She giggled and knelt down in front of him, pushing his knees apart to make sure his genitals were completely exposed to her. She and Andrea watched as Jack's cock began to rise and twitch. He was embarrassed to have the two girls staring at him like that, but his penis had a mind of its own. After the teasing he had subjected it to for days it was in need; it desperately needed attention and fondling, and it was rising in a blind search for pleasure.

Mandy leaned forward on her hands, studying the older man's penis in front of her. It was large and purplish and rose from a fuzzy nest of gray hair. Unlike most of the boys she had had experience with, he was circumcised, and the bulbous head was right out in the open, even though his erection wasn't complete yet. As his shaft rose, it seemed to be pointing at her like a thick, curved snake, and under it his hairy scrotum hung straight down, bulging with his two large balls. The left one hung a little lower than the right, she noticed. Although this old guy's prick was bigger and hairier than the ones she had been used to, it still looked pretty familiar, and she knew just how she was going to touch it. But not yet.

Andrea roused herself to go. "Enjoy yourself, Jack," she said. "You should - we got some real cute hotties in the store today. They're all pretty young, but then you like that, don't you?" Jack quickly turned his head to look through the peep hole. There was a sharp intake of breath as he stared intently into the boutique dressing room. Andrea smiled as she walked away. I got you, perv, she thought to herself, oh, I have so got you!

* * * * *

When she got back to the boutique Louise glared at her; she was clearly irritated.

"Sorry, Weezie," Andrea said breezily. "Had a bit of an emergency, know what I mean?"

Louise sighed. "Well, please give me some warning when you have to leave," she said, "and how long you expect to be. It's not easy handling all this myself, and..."

"Yeah yeah, well I'm back now," Andrea said, pushing past her into the store. The place was really busy, in fact - lots of girls in for a big sale, making a mess of the racks. She looked at the line at the dressing rooms. Well, she thought to herself, who ya gonna get first, Jack, which one is going to be next...

* * * * *

Jack's cock was standing straight up in his lap, stiff and hard, and the girl hadn't even touched it yet. He looked down at her, wondering what she was going to do, but she only smiled up at him. A sound from the dressing room sent him quickly back to the peep hole. He took a deep breath and peered into it. "Oh, man," he whispered.

A girl had just come into the dressing room, wearing shorts and a black denim jacket. She looked to be about nineteen or twenty, and had light brown hair, cut very short in a punk style, with some dyed streaks of red. She put the items she had brought in with her down on the dressing room bench, then looked at herself in the mirror. She snapped the gum she was chewing as she cleared a bit of mascara from the edge of one of her eyes, and started to remove her jacket...

[...fingertips began to lightly caress the insides of his thighs, slowly moving upwards, in no hurry, idly brushing back and forth...]

Her breasts pressed against the heavy metal t-shirt she was wearing as she stretched her arms back to take the jacket from her shoulders. Nice, thought Jack, licking his lips, young, with big tits. Hanging the jacket on a hook, the girl looked at herself blankly in the mirror and began to undo the button at the front of her shorts. Oh God, thought Jack, oh yeah...

[...the fingertips reached his scrotum, which had pulled up into a tight package as his excitement grew and his penis swelled. Fingers played with wisps of hair, gently grasping and pulling at them. Jack whimpered as they began to caress his balls, enclosing them from the sides and delicately drawing inwards, fingernails scratching lightly across the surface, manipulating, stimulating, teasing...]

The girl unzipped her shorts and pushed them down over her hips. She was wearing a tiny red thong that consisted of little more than string and a shiny red heart that just barely covered the mound of her vulva. Oh God, thought Jack, please, your pussy, ohhhhh...

[...fingernails gently teased Jack's balls, while another finger slowly moved along the ridge on the underside of his cock towards the head, brushing lightly from side to side, moving upwards, getting closer, closer...]

The girl bent over the bench and picked up a pair of thigh-hi socks. Kicking off her shoes, she sat down and pulled the socks up her legs, then stood up to examine them in the mirror. They were in alternating stripes of pink and fuchsia, and extended to about seven inches above her knees. Chewing her gum vapidly, she turned to view herself from different angles...

[...the fingertip had reached the head of Jack's erect penis, and was playfully tantalizing the "v" below the cleft in the rim with a gentle tapping, while fingernails continued to gently manipulate his balls...]

Ohhhhh my God that ass! Jack moaned as he gazed longingly at the girl's rear. It was high and firm, and the string of the thong disappeared completely between her cheeks. They were so smooth, so creamy, so perfectly round and voluptuous. Jack bit his lip to stifle a groan of desire for the girl in the dressing room, as his cock was being gently

fondled in the darkness...

[...teasing, tantalizing pleasure, two small hands exploring his erection from tip to scrotum, lightly touching, testing, coaxing...]

The girl took a leather skirt from the bench and stepped into it. It was short and tight, and contrasted sharply with the pink innocence of the high socks. She looked at it in the mirror, turning to see it from behind, smoothing it over her bottom with her hands. Then she crossed her arms in front of her and pulled the t-shirt off over her head. Jack stared greedily, licking his lips in anticipation. Oh yeah, baby, oh yeah, come on...

[...Mandy tilted her head and gazed at the erect penis in front of her. It was larger than any she had played with before, and she examined it with interest, fascinated by its heavily veined shaft and hairy balls, and especially the bulbous head, which was swollen and shiny. She ran her fingertips lightly up and down the underside of the upward curving shaft and was rewarded with a sigh of pleasure from Jack. She withdrew her hand suddenly and was rewarded even more by his whimper of frustration...]

Jack bit his lower lip and gazed at the girl's breasts encased in her thin nylon brassiere. A faint suggestion of nipples showed through the thin fabric, tantalizing him...

[...Mandy put the palm of her hand on the underside of his penis, pressing lightly against the rim of the engorged head. Then she began to move her hand in slow circles, rubbing, inflaming, tormenting...]

The girl took a fringed black leather vest from the bench and put it on. She looked at herself in the mirror and fingered her brassiere, which showed at the open front of the vest. Removing the vest, she turned her back and reached behind her to unhook the brassiere...

[...the maddening circles went on, as clever fingertips reached down to caress his balls...]

The girl tossed her brassiere aside, and still with her back to Jack's frustrated gaze she pulled the vest back on. Watching herself in the mirror, she adjusted the ties in the front of the vest so that her cleavage was fully exposed. She put her hands on her hips and considered the image she had created, the girlish socks and the dark tease of the leather...

[...a soft hand grasped his excited penis at its base, pulling downwards to tighten the skin, making the shaft and head even more sensitive and vulnerable...]

Facing Jack, the girl turned her head to look at herself in the mirror as she unlaced the vest and began to remove it from her shoulders...

[...fingertips played over the shiny tight surface of his glans, dancing teasingly all around the rim, then dipping down to draw maddening lines of pleasure upwards along the shaft and the rim, over and over...]

Jack was in agony of desire as the girl removed the vest, and he found himself staring with helpless lust at the erect, puffy nipples of a voluptuous teenage girl. She was standing close to the wall and her breasts were at Jack's eye level. Her nipples were pink and delicate, couched on the lighter pink of her raised aureoles. He was close enough to see the slight indentations in the middle of her taut nipples, and the textured flesh of the puffy rings that surrounded them. He yearned to take those gorgeous tits in his hands and squeeze them, and his mouth and tongue worked as fantasies of sucking and licking her enticing nipples consumed him - oh my God how would those hard little buds feel on my tongue? And all the while the fingers down below teased and teased, driving him mad with sexual frustration...

* * * * *

Andrea was busy dealing with the Saturday afternoon crowd. She and Louise switched back and forth between neatening the mauled racks of clothes, shepherding the customers in and out of the dressing rooms, and ringing up sales. She also had to keep an eye out for shoplifters, since so many girls seem to forget what their parents have taught them when they walk into a store like this - or maybe they didn't forget the main lesson: you're number one, princess, you deserve the best, anything for you. Anyway, Andrea had to make sure the little bitches didn't rob them blind - unless it was one of her friends, of course; that was okay with her.

She tried to spend as much time as she could minding the dressing rooms. She made sure all of the older women or the fat girls were sent to dressing rooms far down the line, so they wouldn't wind up in the one where "her peeper" was having his fun. Wonder if he's blown his load yet?

* * * * *

Jack looked down at the girl kneeling between his legs, and at his hugely aroused cock hovering in front of her face.

"Having a good time, mister?" she whispered, looking into his eyes as she slowly stroked and fondled his erection. "Like it?" She laughed softly. "Oh, yes, you like it, I know you do." She brushed her fingertips teasingly along the underside of his shaft. "I know you love it." He stared helplessly at her as she worked on his cock, teasing and coaxing it with tantalizing touches. "You love having a young girl jerk you off, don't you? You are such a pervert! But it just feels so good, doesn't it? You can't help wanting it real bad. A girl's soft hand feels a lot better than your big old rough hand, doesn't it? Do I make you wanna come? Huh? Do I?" Jack squirmed in his chair and whimpered as Mandy taunted him and held him trembling on the edge of orgasm with her clever hands.

"You're a dirty old man, you know that? You like getting jerked off, dirty old man? You like it like this?" She grabbed his cock in her right hand and began to stroke him hard and fast looking up at him with a mocking grin. Jack gasped at the sudden onslaught and closed his eyes, concentrating on the intense pleasure of her hand. Then she stopped abruptly, and laughed softly at his moan of frustration. "What's the matter, sir," she said, "want more? Want more of this?" She began to masturbate him again with the same rapid strokes, again bringing him to the brink of orgasm and again stopping at the last moment. "Not getting enough, dirty old man? You need to come, huh? You need it real bad?" She giggled. "Good!" she said, and kept worrying him with rapid little bursts of masturbation that always ended too soon. She was teasing him to madness.

* * * * *

When the the goth girl came out of the dressing room Andrea looked around for another likely candidate. There was no shortage of girls since the shop was crowded, but she wanted to be sure she sent one into the dressing room who would keep Jack interested and drooling. She'd been thinking about how she might be able to parlay this situation into something profitable, and to do that she had to make sure Jack had a good time. She was sure Mandy was driving him crazy, and it was up to her to keep feeding his addiction with the kind of girls that got his rocks off. Once he was hooked she was sure she could think of other ways to use him.

Now there's something that can make Jack shoot his load, she thought to herself as a tempting teenager headed down the row of dressing rooms, looking for one that was free. Andrea walked up to her and motioned to the one just vacated.

* * * * *

A warm breath of air moved slowly along Jack's cock. Mandy had moved in close between his legs and was blowing a gentle stream of air up and down the underside of his shaft, her pursed lips two inches from his tormented erection. She was keeping him in an agony of suspense, wondering whether he was actually going to feel the warm soft mouth of a clever little vixen on his throbbing cock. But all she was giving him now was pure frustrating tease.

Aching with anticipation at the subtle, tantalizing pleasure Mandy was inflicting on him, Jack turned to peek through the hole into the dressing room. What he saw caused him to stiffen with surprise, and his eyes gleamed. Mandy saw his cock twitch, and she had to draw back to keep it from brushing against her lips before she was ready to let him have that.

"It's her," Jack breathed, "goddamit it's her, the little bitch!" In the dressing room, putting down a pile of new clothes and preparing to undress, was the same girl he had followed up the stairs earlier, the same delicious blonde he had masturbated to countless times in his lonely bed, the same little cock-teaser who had stood with her friends and laughed at him as he scurried away with a hard-on in his pants. "Oh yeah," he whispered, "oh yeah, I got you now!" He licked his lips in anticipation and got ready to watch the show.

Mandy could see that his excitement had reached a new level, and decided that the time had come to give him an experience he would never forget, something that would ensnare him forever. He would be a slave for whatever Andrea wanted him for. Her warm breath played around the head of his swollen erection for a few more seconds, and then she leaned forward and placed a single soft kiss on the underside of his penis, just below the head. The boys she had learned to pleasure with her mouth loved it when she licked them there, and she hoped that Jack would be no different. He wasn't - he had to suppress a moan when he felt her warm lips on his enflamed cock. Mandy smiled with satisfaction; that's just the beginning, old man, she thought to herself - that's just the beginning.

The girl in the dressing room began to unbuckle the belt of her jeans. She was facing Jack, and he could see that she had a pretty face, with high cheek bones and clear green eyes. Her nose was small and turned-up, and her lips were full and moist, glistening with pink lip-gloss. Her blond hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and was cut over her

forehead in bangs. She had the look of a cheerleader, which in fact she was - she was smiling now as she undressed, thinking of the game that morning and of the men in the bleachers she had teased with her high kicks and tight panties.

Mandy gently stroked Jack's penis as he stared at the girl in the dressing room. Every few seconds she paused and kissed the head of his cock, sometimes quickly, sometimes lingeringly, sometimes giving it soft little nibbles with her parted lips. She noted with amusement his struggle to suppress his excited moans at the wisps of pleasure she was giving him, as he spied on the girl in the dressing room.

The jeans were off now, and the girl was unbuttoning her shirt. It was in the style of old fashioned men's undershirts, long sleeved and of ribbed cotton, with a line of buttons down the front. It was tight, and clung enticingly to her long-waisted curves, and especially to her high breasts. She watched herself as she unfastened the buttons, pausing to smile at her reflection in the mirror as she pretended to be doing a striptease, fondling her breasts and licking her lips. "Keep going, you little bitch," whispered Jack. "Oh yeah, oh God..."

Mandy's soft kisses changed to licks - light, moist flicks with the tip of her tongue - first just one, followed by more gentle stroking, then another in the same place, that delicious sweet spot below the head, Jack's ultra sensitive frenulum. She did this repeatedly, making him wait between licks while her slowly moving hand kept him stiff and excited. He was trembling in an agony of suspense and tantalizing pleasure, stretched helplessly between the scene in the dressing room and Mandy's worrying tongue.

The girl now stood in front of the mirror dressed only in matching lavender bra and panties. The brassiere was lacy and cut low in front, showing off the cleavage between her firm and very shapely breasts. Her panties were very brief bikinis that clung to her hips and dipped low in front, and were tight on her round bottom, covering only half of

her cheeks. Jack now saw the panty line that had teased him through her jeans earlier in the day, and he licked his lips in delight as he feasted his eyes on her cute, firm ass. She had just the kind of body that drove him wild, and now here she was standing not two feet away from him in her cock-teasing underwear!

As Jack whimpered and moaned over what he was seeing through the peep hole, Mandy began to play little games with his excited cock. Grasping it by the sides with the thumb and forefinger of her left hand and pulling down to stretch the skin taut, she inclined her head and began to flutter the tip of her tongue along the ridge on the underside. Starting at his balls, she rapidly flicked her tongue as it moved slowly up the ridge towards the head. Just before she reached the sweet spot she had been licking before, she paused and then moved her fluttering tongue back down to his balls. She giggled at Jack's moan

of frustration, and then began to move back up his shaft. This time she got a little closer to his center of pleasure before her wicked tongue retreated. Finally, after teasing him unmercifully with several incomplete trips up his suffering erection, she relented and went all the way to the top of the shaft, where the tip of her tongue flicked and tickled where he needed it most. The contact of her tongue with his penis was light and delicate, like the fluttering of a butterfly's wing, barely touching the surface. The pleasure was exquisite, but it was only enough to make him ache for more.

Jack was trembling now, helplessly consumed by the pleasure between his legs and the tantalizing display of the young teen in the dressing room. The girl had turned her back on him as she removed her bra, and had pulled a yellow top over her head. It was the sort of garment that had often given him hard-ons when he had seen girls wearing them in the mall - thin shoulder straps and a high neckline, and then hanging down only a few inches like a short apron over the breasts, leaving the midriff bare. The lower border hung loose, so there was the suggestion that the right vantage point would give you a view up underneath, like looking up a skirt. The girl looked at herself for a few moments, pulling the material tightly against her bust. As she regarded herself, she pinched the tips of her breasts several times through the thin fabric. Then she turned towards Jack to view herself from the side, and his eyes widened when he saw the outline of her puffy nipples clearly showing through the fabric of the top.

Oh my God, you little cock-teaser! I knew you little bitches were doing it on purpose, I just knew it! With his cock being driven mad by Mandy's tongue, Jack stared helplessly as the girl practiced poses in the mirror that were obviously designed to tease and torment the dirty old men that she knew lusted for her wherever she went.